About the Role
To keep up with the exponential growth at Rupifi, we are looking for an experienced Assistant Manager - Finance to join the team and work directly with senior management to set up and manage the financial functions.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Manager - Finance
- Understand the business, financials and overall accounts and finance functions
- Take ownership of the accounting, reporting, audit, taxation responsibilities
- Take ownership of invoicing, accounts receivables and payables
- Make business projections: P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash flow projections
- Be adept in and ensure timely maintenance of books of accounts, ledgers, invoicing, GST and TDS computation and filings etc
- Assist Head of Finance with, preparation of MIS, business models and investor presentations, answering queries of investors and prospective investors related to financials and numbers
- Ensure readiness and compliance for any due diligence by incoming investors
Qualifications for Assistant Manager - Finance
- Master’s or Bachelor's degree in Commerce, preferably with CA/Inter CA qualification
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in start-ups, NBFCs, FinTech or corporate finance.
- Working Experience in Accounts Receivable, Tax - TDS/GST.
- Familiarity with accounting software such as Tally ERP
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel, and financial modelling
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
pair of eyes to our financial reporting and budgeting processes, supporting key decision making
in every function. You will be working to ensure financial compliance to policies. Delivering
financial analysis and reports will also form a significant part of the role.
Must Have Background for this Role:
• 7+ Years of experience
• Chartered Accountant
• Proven experience in finance management.
• Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals
• Auditing experience.
• Compliance oriented.
Required Skills for this Role:
• Managing all finance and accounting operations
• Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and
• Preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statements
• Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
• Research technical accounting issues for compliance
• Monitoring internal controls.
• Overseeing and preparing income statements.
• Participating in budgeting processes.
• Managing financial transactions.
• Streamlining accounting functions and operations.
• Developing plans for financial growth.
• Evaluating and managing risk.
• Coordinating audit processes.
- Bookkeeping and accounting in Tally ERP, Xero, QuickBooks, and applicable accounting software
- Responsible for preparation and management of books of accounts, records, and documents for foreign entities
- Preparation and reporting of Monthly/periodical MIS.
- Managing billing, receivables, and collection.
- Liaising with foreign consultants with respect to Bookkeeping, compliances
- Ensure compliance under various laws for payroll and non-payroll compliances.
- Managing Audits of the offshore entities under different statutes (GST/Sales Tax, Companies House)
- Managing payroll and payroll compliances
- Managing Banking operations and payments and operational fund flow/cash flow.
- Desired Candidate Profile:
- Must have good communication skills to deal with foreign clients.
- Should have good knowledge of MS office and tally.
- Experience in Corporate Reporting, MIS, Power BI and Tableau etc.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working with a startup or financial institution.
- Should build a process from scratch
- hire a team when required
- Technically sound across various areas of finance including taxation and statutory compliances.
- Keeps track of all changes in various Laws, Accounting Standards, relevant Court decisions, Budgetary provisions etc
- Will be responsible as a senior member of the Finance team. Following criteria are essential:
- Ability to work with teams and across departments with a positive attitude
- Willingness to work hard and for long hours when required
- Ability and willingness to make changes and innovate
- Ability to analyse and prepare various MIS and monthly/daily reports
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
Should have 90% plus marks in 10th and 12th exams.
Should be a qualified Chartered Accountant
Location : Noida Sec-63
Working Days :- 1st & 3rd Saturdays are working. 2nd & 4th Saturdays are a leave.
Note :- Immediate Joinings Or Candidates with Notice Period Within 30 Days are preferred.
If in case, buy-out is available, for selected candidates - we will prefer buying out of the notice period.
- Oversee the company's finances, providing leadership and coordination in financial reporting, treasury management accounting, and compliance
- Be a key part of the senior team, working closely with the CEO and senior leadership
- Take responsibility for funding documentation, diligence, and related financial coordination
- Strike alliances with leading banking and financial institutions for financial operations, marketplace operations, and the like
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment (i.e. open office, no separate cubicles, flat travel policies with economy class travel and no five-star stays, a hands-on, do-it-yourself culture, etc) and display a similar entrepreneurial spirit
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and demonstrated leadership abilities
- Entrepreneurial at heart and likes to take ownership
- Excellent analytical skills, motivated, hardworking and self-driven leader
- Should have experience in building and scaling finance teams from scratch
- The leader is expected to be a team player with experience in managing people and projects, a self-starter with a proactive attitude
- The ability to interact with stakeholders internal and external is essential
Specific Prior Experience In
- Financial reporting & statutory compliance:
- Provide daily/weekly/monthly financial and management information reports including budget vs actual
- Responsible for accounting and financial systems, 100% statutory compliance and timely, adequate controls, and accurate bookkeeping
- Ensure legal and licensing compliance with periodic scanning of business models
- Taxation and audits:
- Develop appropriate processes to reduce the tax burden. Monitor compliance with statutory authorities for taxation
- Liaise with external auditors to ensure timely and smooth closure of financials. Smoothly complete statutory and internal audits
What you will do:
- Creating and updating proprietary models/spreadsheets for the prospective investments
- Analysing financial information and conducting analytic and strategic research.
- Inputting data into proprietary financial models and ensuring the accuracy of data and output based on the data.
- Creating Automations using VBA and other tools wherever needed.
- Compiling historical data in respect of stocks and companies from publicly available sources.
- Updating and maintaining databases to track relevant financial, economic or other indicators which may be relevant to the sector and/or region under coverage
- Assisting with other company and industry related analysis as may be required by the Fund Manager
- Monitoring relevant market news and information
- Assisting with the preparation and development of research reports, industry primers and marketing presentations.
What you need to have:
- Financial Modelling Experience is a must and a person should be excellent at this. This is the main part of the job along with research on the Financial Numbers
- Excellent understanding of Financial Statements and Accounting Standards.
- Qualified CA
- Financial Statements Audit experience preferred
- The ability to work independently and proactively
- Person should be passionate for Equities
- Strong proficiency in Advanced Excel, VBA.
- Proficiency in data science tools and languages (SQL and Python) will be considered as a great positive but not a necessary requirement
- M. Com with 4 / 5 years of experience,
- CA Inter with 3 to 5 years of experience,
- preferably in MIS reporting, Monthly closing of Books of Account, preparation of P&L, Balance Sheet, Schedules, etc.
- Working knowledge in SAP preferable
- Developing and managing annual and multi-year budgets that are adequate for the organization’s needs including preparation of periodic budget forecasts
- Preparing and maintaining cash flow analysis as needed
- Ensuring timely preparation of Standalone & Consolidated Financial Statement
- Taking responsibility for GST, TDS, FEMA and other Statutory & Regulatory Compliances
- Taking responsibility for external Stat Audit and Other regulatory tax filing
- Ensuring operational compliance with policies, procedures and regulations for any necessary entities
- Processing vendor payments
- Handling Employee reimbursements including managing employee credit card charges and reconcile credit card accounts
- Ensuring Timely preparation of MIS reports
- Responding to inquiries from internal stakeholders regarding budgets, deposits, disbursement and granting reporting requests.
- Processing payroll, reporting payroll taxes and ensuring compliances thereof
- Performing basic office management duties as requested
What you need to have:
- Should be MBA Finance / CA with 5 to 8 years work exp
- Excellent in MS Excel & MS Power point
- Knowledge of Tally
- Experience in ecommerce will be an added advantage
- Knowledge on ERP implementation
- Excellent communication & presentation skills -Ability to interface with Management
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Assist in the daily banking requirements.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of pay transactions.
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly Statutory Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Responds to inquiries from the CEO & COO
- To ensure a clean and timely year end audit.
- To ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Highlight the issues immediately to the CEO & COO
Experience & Skills:
- 4-5 years of experience having thorough knowledge of Audit, Finalization of Accounts, Balance sheet, PL Account
- Proven work experience as a GST.
- Wellverse with Tally, ERP.
- Computer literacy (MS Excel, Word etc.) Familiar with accounting software packages. Experience in IDS preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
Book keeping multinational
Month end closing
Month end reporting