Hotel Management Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
● The candidate will actively seek out new sales leads and business opportunities through active networking and
sending personal, strategic, value-add emails, calls, and social messages
● Use a combination of outreach mechanisms to nurture leads (Call, Email, Marketing automation tools like
outreach, Linkedin Inmails, etc. )
● Learn, leverage, and help evolve our demand generation process.
● Generate appointments by means of proactive outbound prospecting.
● Work directly with sales and marketing to discover opportunities from leads.
● Demonstrate and teach strong selling and influencing skills
● Generate new business opportunities to fuel the sales Pipeline for our products across our market segments
Skills And Qualification
● Candidate should be good at cold calling and writing cold emails
● Strong prospecting skills and ability to develop business in new accounts
● Familiar with sourcing prospect contact information using tools like ZoomInfo, Lusha, SalesNavigator, Apollo,
● Ability to think of creative ways of prospecting to make outbound more personalized
● Relationship-building with prospects
● Strong analytics skills to identify inefficiencies in order to improve it
● Self-starter who is able to operate in a hyper-growth environment
We are building the future of women’s wellness. We believe that the future of health and fitness is digital, and women will drive the digital fitness revolution in India. Existing digital health and fitness products are broken and we see a huge opportunity to build a truly aspirational product that will inspire and empower millions of women to lead healthier lives. If you are passionate about building a product that blends together technology, health sciences, content, and community, we would love to talk to you.
What are we looking or
1. Experience in Sales and/or customer consulting
2. Ability to understand and handle data sets through google sheets and Excel
1. Convert highly qualified leads into members, by consulting and guiding them based on their conditions and requirement
2. Assess ways to optimize the overall top-of-funnel lead flow at Savage by working with external communities
3. Create weekly reports on work done, what worked and what did not work.
4. Be the voice of prospective customers in the system
Good Technical knowledge and Premimum Segment and mid level passenger car brands.
Any Graduate.(Any discipline)
Good communication skill.
- 10 – 18 years of experience selling a SaaS solution, ideally selling B2B Enterprise Solutions.
- A classic enterprise solution seller with hands-on experience in technology.
- A strong passion for overachieving enterprise sales numbers in a hunting profile.
- Ability to recruit and build a team of Sales representatives and mentor them.
- Initially would be an Individual contributor and will build the team steadily.
- Having a sterling career so far already in achieving sales targets and wants to look at fast growth in a sales career and therefore being totally performance-driven.
- On-the-foot thinker and ability to build long-lasting professional relationships.
- You are interested in selling technology related to AI, SAAS solutions, and/or predictive analytics.
- Would be an Individual contributor but aiming to become a Sales Leader.
- Would already have working relationships across enterprise leaders in HR / IT / PMO teams
- Hunter - appetite for opening and closing new accounts.
- Track record of outstanding sales performance including exceeding quotas, winning sales awards, etc.
- Experience managing complex sales cycles.
- Driven, self-motivated, proactive, and excited about being at a start-up
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment.
- Partner with Customer Success to onboard the right customers and drive adoption/engagement in the first year.
- Strong executive presence.
- Experience selling to HR and TA leads would be an added advantage.
- Experience selling to the IT and ITES/BPO sector will be an added advantage.
- Experience selling HR tech solutions will be an added advantage.
- Prospecting leads, end-to-end product selling.
- Working closely with the manager and meeting all sales targets.
- Conducting customer research and catering to their needs via product solutions. Gathering customer information via calls or direct face2face meetings.
- Report sales activities to senior management.
- Fulfill tasks assigned to you.
- Update CRM at the end of the day.
- Incentives are based on achieving sales targets.
Habytat is looking for Field Sales Executives/Business Development executives to sell software products for Real Estate Brokers/Agents and Channel Partners.
BRYDGE is India's #1 budget & pocket-friendly platform built especially for channel partners to collaborate with their team & real estate developers for lead management, inventory management driving tech-enabled sales for bus
By applying to this post you will be part of an amazing team that is set to re-imagine & revolutionize the real estate and construction industry.
The KRA for the position is as follows:
- Make outbound cold/warm calls to find qualified leads
- Good knowledge of internet search techniques to identify potential clients / partner companies and update the prospect database
- Follow up on inquiries, engage in intelligent conversations with these inquiries leading to appointments and demo requests with client
- Give Product demo and presentation to client
- Research, prospect and identify large customer opportunities ensuring sufficient numbers in the funnel to ensure target attainment
- Involved in scope-of-work and proof-of-concept study
- Involved in market survey in the EdTech domain
- Involved in competition analysis
Build a strong network within ecosystem to identify the top authors and bring them onto the Graphy platform
Reach out to creators and build a strong pipeline of creators who could create a Graphy
Setup Calls and introduce Graphy as the product and platform to create Graphies
Cold call/email prospective leads.
Find out interesting ways to source creator leads
Find out interesting ways to close Graphers
Close Creators to create Graphies
Own the GMV from the Graphies closed
Serve as the lead point of contact for all Graphers account management matters.
Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with Graphers.
Should have 3+ years relevant experience in business development or proven experience as category manager or similar role
Solid knowledge of category management, business development principles
Excellent communication skills
Detail-oriented, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
Book/Content market knowledge is an added advantage
Experience in working in a collaborative team
Experience in adding SAAS products is a plus.
Experience in Lead management and closure.
Top of the Market Salary
Great learning environment
Graphy is the all-in-one platform to launch your online school, grow your community, monetize your knowledge and host live cohort-based courses.
The creation of cohort-based courses is open to all content creators, influencers, and educators. Join creators, teachers, and instructors from every industry, share what you know, and make money doing what you love!
You can host free sessions to engage with your audience who might have not subscribed to you yet. Hosting online live sessions will help students understand what they can expect from your course and will get to know you better.
You can check out our website here: