Brand Management Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Be part of the team responsible for strategy and operations of growing the business by driving career outcomes for Crio graduates.
Plan & execute across entire BD funnel - Prospecting, Reachouts & Conversion for our hiring partnerships
Understand expectations of different companies across different segments - startups, GICs, unicorns, IT services and optimize to maximize hiring of Crio Grads.
Pitch Crio candidates and Crio's differentiation across multitude of stake-holders - Talent Acquisition team, CXOs, hiring managers and onboard them as our hiring partners.
Have a solid grasp about the interview process of various companies and there by help our users be prepared for it.
Take aggressive goals both to increase the number of Crio's hiring partners and also the number of Crio Grads placed
Constantly solve the problems faced by Companies in hiring and rolling out processes to improve the hiring experience from Crio pool - maintain a NPS of 80+ for companies
While doing all of the above, you will be exposed to a wide range of domains ranging across growth hacking, marketing, operations, sales and partnerships a truly fullstack business guy/girl :)
Who are we looking for?
Excellent Hustler with a Growth mindset
Ability to communicate with stakeholders across spectrum - TAs to CXOs
Have strong insights into various metrics in hiring - shortlisting ratio, conversion ratio, hire to loss ratio etc
Should be able to independently take a business problem, come up with approaches/hypothesis and execute it
Should have 2+ year’s experience in a dynamic and high growth startup-like environment
Previous experience of working with outbound reachout tools is a plus
Any previous experience in business development, partnerships, growth areas is useful
Who we are?
We are disrupting the way developers learn technology and transforming careers.
Our mission is to empower developers with high quality applied learning opportunities and nurture the talent for future.
We are a team engineers, product folks from companies like Flipkart, Google, Cisco etc.
We are backed by renowned investors from the Indian tech ecosystem
More about us & Press: https://crio.do/about-us
Whats on offer?
Working in a truly disruptive space with the opportunity to redefine the way technology is learnt by software developers and transform their careers
Having an opportunity to be part of early member in growth team and grow along with the organization
Opportunity to work with a founding team which has deep expertise in various domains ranging across engineering, product management, business, and strategy at consumer internet giants like Google and Flipkart
Market competitive compensation and benefits
At NetBramha, we believe design has the power to change the world for the better. Our services include research, strategy & design for our clients across the globe. Our ideal candidate has a deep understanding of marketing & digital. He/she should have the ability to lead the entire marketing efforts of the studio. If you have an understanding of what makes people tick and want to deliver solutions that make a difference, we would love to meet you. This role is both strategic & execution in nature.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead & manage the marketing function of the studio end to end from planning to execution for quality lead generation
- Manage and refine our social media channel with content marketing and inbound marketing.
- Consistently identifying revenue opportunities within our established client base and managing consistent growth by securing new accounts and by generating new quality leads.
- Continually review changes to the market, use tools to measure & iterate so that results are predictable and sustainable
- Report directly to the CEO and rally along to execute the brand vision.
- KPI’s will be around # of qualified leads, site traffic, awards won, lead to conversion ratios, content quality, ranking on platforms like clutch, etc.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
- Experience with digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Able to set and achieve targets as well as do not shy from achieving given targets
- Self-motivated and committed to perform
- Ability to track, measure, and iterate based on results
We are looking for a talented and competitive Marketing Manager, who has experience working with Healthcare or SaaS product companies, to join our team. This role will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
You will be responsible for understanding the RCM and PI market landscape, identifying
your target audience, and collaborating to create the strategic positioning, targeting
plan, and channel mix to meet your category’s pipeline target.
The ideal candidate should be a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
- Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts.
- Generating new business leads.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, public relations, and production departments.
- Developing and managing the marketing department's budget.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Managing the marketing department's staff.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
- Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, finance, business administration, or similar.
- A master's degree in a relevant field will be advantageous.
- At least 4 years' experience as a marketing manager.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
You will be the
‘Voice of Consumer’ - bringing in consumer insights and shaping cross functional decisions by partnering closely with leaders in Marketing, Product, Engineering, Sales and Customer Experience in addition to working with the leadership team and founders. As we’re scaling
our go-to-market and marketing efforts pan-India, we’re looking for a passionate, experienced, and customer-focussed leader to build and grow a team dedicated to building and scaling the brand.
You will be heading the Brand Marketing function at for the company. Lead teams across Brand (Traditional + Digital), Media, Social, Marketing Research, Creative & Content and Partnerships/Collaborations.
Position based out of Bangalore
● Own the Brand vision - Develop strategy for establishing and scaling the brand pan-India - multicultural, multilingual context
● Translate strategy into actionable goals in close collaboration with Product, Marketing, Strategy, Category and other cross-functional teams
● Lead the transformation of the organisation into a consumer-driven company reflecting in culture, systems and processes
● Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
● Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities across cities
● Create the quarterly and annual plan, propose options and help prioritise the same with the leadership team; secure resourcing and ensure budget vs. actual compliance on spending, input, lead, and outcome metrics
● Develop and manage a fit-for-course agency network and an in-house team to ensure effective and efficient execution of the Brand Strategy
● Should have 8-10 years of experience leading Brand Strategy and Development for a mid-to-large brand in consumer space (category agnostic). Prior experience only in a agency will be considered too
● Proven track record of helping scale up digital marketing in a start-up environment and/or relevant work experience
● A start-up mentality and ability to flex in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
What’s on offer:
● Lead the Brand building for a D2C brand in a never-before-done category
● To be at the centre of action in scaling the brand across the country successfully
Designation: Art Director
Department: Brand Marketing
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, art, or similar discipline
Experience: 4+ years of relevant experience in creative roles at Ad agency, with an understanding of creative development and production.
- Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize with teams for a wide range of materials – be in ATL, BTL, internal, corporate or brand communication
- Translate strategic direction into high-quality design within an established brand identity
- Develop concepts by hand or with software, and execute original content determining ideal usage of colour, text, font style, imagery, and layout
- Use trend intelligence and an understanding of the current and historical business and market to design and execute specific classifications
- Develop innovative marketing experiences that help tell meaningful stories, which connect to users and communities to drive awareness and viewership of the brand.
- Graphic and Layout design, End to End development of the set.
- Create tailored content and conversations across each channel for total ecosystem engagement.
- Effectively build and manage relationships with internal stakeholders, as well as talent.
- Read, review and design content to identify the right content for videos.
- Supervise projects, timelines and manage deadlines
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills
- Experience with design software, including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, etc.
- Proven experience with graphic design, with a strong portfolio of work
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Hands-on knowledge in creative skills like content, layout design, graphic design,
- Excellent verbal and written skills and confident communication skills..
Salary: Upto 12LPA (Negotiable)
IMMEDIATE JOINING PREFERRED!
About The Role
• Own the P&L of the brand, right from pricing, discounts & marketing
• Plan & deliver on growth, in alignment with the company’s strategies
• Conceptualize & execute plans across all marketing channels (Digital,
Outdoor, Social, 3rd party platforms, BTL etc).
• Identify & program manage new product development opportunities that
helps the brand stay relevant with the latest trends & consumer needs,
through market and consumer research.
• Identify brand's differentiation, positioning in the market, build a coherent
consumer language across all touch-points.
• Build newer channels of communication for the brand and help the brand
build channels previously unexplored.
• Work to drive discovery, traffic & conversion. Understand business
trajectory, capture data, analyze campaigns and documents. Create detailed
specifications for all e-commerce platforms and analyze site traffic
• Work closely with operations & supply chain teams to ensure stock
availability by providing growth projections in advance & avoiding out of
• Complete ownership of campaigns which are rolled out on a weekly, monthly
and yearly basis.
Qualifications and experience
Looking for candidates with an MBA from a Tier 1 & 2 B-School with 1-3 years of post-MBA experience.
- 1-3 years of experience in Brand/ Category Management in a consumer facing company
- An understanding of trends and an ability to respond to customers wishes.
Headquartered in Bangalore, our client is the world's first cross-border neobank that focuses on credit and banking requirements of those migrating from India to the US. This revolutionary startup helps you apply for a bank account and a high-limit credit card with minimal documentation and absolutely no application fee while you are still in your home country.
The company is truly simplifying the financial world by making global financial products easily accessible to global citizens. Their mission is backed by tier 1 VCs and they have already raised in excess of 55 mn dollars within the last one year.
As a ORM Specialist, you will be responsible for online content, tracking and analysis of reputation factors and successful management of brand’s reputation.
What you will do:
- Facilitating problem resolution along with other questions
- Consistently creating an exceptional consumer experience with each contact via inbound / outbound post/ tweet/ email
- Ensuring that all written communication is carried out as per the set procedures
- Working towards enhancing and building the organization’s reputation by constantly measuring the effectiveness of your strategies
- Establishing policies and procedures, systems and standards that will avoid any negative impacts on the organization
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- A degree in digital marketing, social media marketing/branding is recommended
- Bachelors or Masters in Business Management or Mass Communication would be preferred
- Working knowledge/familiarity with social listening tools
- Minimum 2 years of Escalation handling experience on the Social Media Platform
- Experience in Customer Centric approach
- Excellent written communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Experience in FinTech industry would be an added advantage
Brand Managers are responsible for planning, implementing, managing and monitoring company's Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and increase sales. We are looking for an experienced, passionate and creative Social Media Manager to join our team. As a Social Media Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our
online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with Marketing and Sales departments.
1. Performing research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
2. Designing and implementing social media strategy to align with business goals
3. Setting specific objectives and reporting on ROI
4. Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
5. Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
6. Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
7. Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
8. Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
9. Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
10. Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
11. Creating campaign plans for business and marketing priorities
- Proven work experience as a Brand Manager/Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field"
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
- Identifying how our brand is currently positioned in the market.
- Developing and executing marketing campaigns aimed at communicating our brand message.
- Communicating our brand personality internally and aligning different teams towards common goal.
- Leading marketing team members through campaigns.
- Measuring and reporting on success of marketing campaigns.
- Anticipating consumer trends and keeping brand up to date.
- Creating brand advocates and running referral campaigns.
- Driving consumer engagement and retention while managing LTV.
What you need to have:
- MBA from Tier-1 B-Schools
- Expertise in running ATL / BTL led marketing campaigns.
- Media planning and buying
- Good know how of the digital eco-system, managing geo-targeted or pan national campaigns as and when required.
- Creative development and agency management
- A go-getter with ownership and commitment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Especially the ability to work cross-departments to achieve results.
- Design and execute ‘ Brand positioning strategies ‘ for campuses . Including the execution of quick wins and strategic alignment of long term plans
- Plan and organize ‘campus engagement events’ for better brand positioning
- Primary and secondary research to forecast and mitigate any brand threats or perception mismatches
- Work with multiple stakeholders in creating brand strategy, designing new programs to help campus students and entry level graduates start and pursue their learning journey from onboarding through deployment
- Project management skills to manage delivery of branding materials like digital content, blogs, mailers, websites, brochures, posters, standees, newsletters, WhatsApp communication posters, events, video storyboarding, press write-ups, with individual accountability
- Conceptualize, create and edit presentations for learning strategists, managers, leadership team, with a high level of accuracy and aesthetic value
- Efficient in designing collaterals with new age themes, attractive messaging, taglines, hashtags, WIIFM strategy that drives a call to action.
- Strategizing top of the funnel expansion and identifying key channels for sourcing brands
- Explaining RBF and company products to the brands
- Acting as a liaison between the brands and the internal teams to complete the investments
- Improving brands experience
- Ideating on tech-product improvements to automate the funding application process for brands
- Implementing initiatives to improve TAT for brands
- Owning all the metrics that improve the client brand's experience with the company
What you need to have:
- MBA / PGDM
- 2-4 years of experience in roles that required liaising with consumer brands (previous experience at marketplaces, consumer-focused accelerators/ funds, partnerships backgrounds, or experience of investing/ financing consumer brands)
- Understanding of financials as they pertain to early-stage startups and related terminologies
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Experience in investing or advising or selling to D2C brands/ ecosystem
- Setting up the brand bible for various products and audiences
- Making sure that the brand is consistent across various platforms
- Setting up brand guidelines to be followed for communication, social media, merchandise, product and other assets of the company
- Plan, lead and execute the projects required to boost our brand presence
- Collaborate with Creative Team, Growth Team & others for execution of projects
- Partner with creative agencies, research and media partners to create integrated marketing plans
- Taking up initiatives to position our brand
- Strategize, develop and execute marketing interventions at FamPay
- Develop accurate projects priorities, schedules and execution of Mass marketing campaigns.
- 4 - 7 years total experience
- Worked with a B2C tech startup in Brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term
- Extremely empathetic towards understanding of the user groups: Teenagers and their parents
- Should be excited about building a brand for teenagers
- Up to date with recent trends and social media
- Good understanding of business dynamics in India
- Proactive personality and self-driven
- Takes ownership and has whatever it takes attitude
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic about early stage start-ups