Human Resource Management System (HRMS) Jobs in Pune
We are looking for an HR Intern (Part time/full time) for 6 months in HR Generalist profile (60% Recruitment and 40% HR Operations). You will be closaly work on Training & Development and Performance Management System Project.
If you’re interested in kick-starting your career in HR, we’d like to meet you.
• Screen resumes and application forms.
• Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
• Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks
• Update internal databases with new employee information.
• Leave and Attendance management.
• Prepare HR-related reports.
• Maintain training calendar.
• Address employee queries.
• Organize company events.
• Familiarity with HRIS, resume database.
• Experience with MS Office
• Good understanding of full-cycle recruiting
• Human Resources Management or similar field.
HR Manager - Renowned NGO (Pune)
- We are looking for a well-rounded HR Manager to lead the HR partnership across the 20+ project units.
- You will drive the initiatives/interventions towards culture building, talent management and learning and development for 200+ employees.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Recruitment ; Manage the recruitment, selection process, succession planning, budgeting, employer branding etc. as per the national expansion requirements.
- Employee lifecycle management ; Manage cyclical HR programs (onboarding to exit) around goal setting, performance management, compensation planning, employment engagement surveys, payroll, employee relations etc.
- HR Systems and Processes ; Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures as per the growing organisational needs.
- Learning and Development ; Identify the training gaps between the current and future requirements of the organisational roles and fill them. Accordingly, plan role wise training and group training.
- HRIS ; Maintain HR related dashboards and provide insights towards organizational efficiencies. Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Compliances ; Maintaining all legal compliances under labour laws of Prevention of Sexual Harassment, Provident Fund, PT and ESIC.
- Organisational expansion ; Setting up of standard HR practices, building and replicating the culture, change management, OD interventions etc across all centres.
Who are we looking for :
- MBA/Masters in Human resource preferred 6 to 8 years of experience in HR, people programs, staffing, or other people management roles in a fast-paced growing organization
- You are a self-starter; you are comfortable working in ambiguity; and you can also work independently with little to minimal supervision
- You are comfortable working with large sets of data and can formulate them clearly into a report or a presentation.
- You have outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills with demonstrated ability to develop relationships and influence at multiple levels within the organization
Long-term accommodation booking platform for students (think booking.com for student housing). They help 80M students worldwide, find and book full-time accommodations near their universities, without the hassle of negotiation, non-standardized and cumbersome paperwork, and broken payment process. We are the leading student housing platform globally, with 1M+ student housing units listed in 6 countries and across 80 cities. We are growing rapidly and targeting $400M in annual gross bookings value by 2022. If you are passionate about making international mobility and living, seamless and accessible, then - Join us in building the future of student housing!
About the role:
HRBP should live our Values and be a champion for our culture and play a critical role in building and sustaining a positive, engaging work environment, Challenge current practices, and think outside the box to generate creative ways to scale Employee relations and HR programs and develop innovative ER solutions that meet timelines and deliverables, raise the bar and exceed the stakeholder's expectations. Lead and partner projects to develop and implement employment policies and processes, scale up and sync new hire onboarding, employee relations, succession planning, recognition, and engagement.
-Lead & execute a best-in-class new hire onboarding program by partnering with business leaders and HR partners to deliver a positive and effective new hire experience.
- Counsel Business Leaders regarding company policies, procedures, and workplace issues. Provide coaching and resolution regarding all employee relations issues.
- Organize skip-level meetings and empathetically address employee grievances.
- Works closely with Business Leaders on internal performance evaluation programs like Capability Development Program, Performance improvement plan, one on one performance discussions, and FGDs.
- Design, Plan, coordinate & execute Monthly, Quarterly & Annual engagement programs by utilizing the budgets effectively, building a culture of caring, sharing, and celebrating with handholding and sailing to go beyond the target.
- Take initiatives and plan HR interventions to strategize retention, control attrition, and effective manpower utilization through rewards recognition, succession planning, and benchmarking.
- Maintain effective channels of information inflow to feel what is on the employee's nerves and proactively take corrective preventive actions and address employee grievances with a high sense of urgency.
- Establish the best implementable HR practices based on facts and figures for employee success.
- Introduce effective organizational culture-linked Retention Programs. - Coach and mentor employees and promote a culture of knowledge sharing.
- At least three (3) years as an HR Business Partner/Engagement Partner in a start-up and 4-8 years of overall HR or related work experience.
- Advanced knowledge and skills in multiple HR functions including Performance & management, Compensation & benefits, employee relations, and talent management.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking acumen with an ability to make timely, effective, ethics-based decisions.
- Exceptional influencing, communication, and stakeholder management skills.
- Must be humble, results-oriented, collaborative, and have a sense of humor and a strong EQ.
- Strong acumen with the ability to influence employees and managers at all levels and hands-on expertise in implementing multiple employee engagement initiatives
- People & Culture Manager simultaneously. - Hands-on with creating promotional material for employer branding internal-external communication.
- Ability to create confidence among employees to reach you for their grievances.
- Ability to access and identify the root cause for grievance and enable them to overcome the grievance and create a Happy Culture.
- Strong experience in understanding the requirements of employees in the Product Software Industry.
- Good communication (Verbal and Written) and interpersonal skills.
- An eye for detail, results-driven and takes the accountability to meet expectations.
4+yrs of experience
Very Good Communication
Good Presentation skills
Overall HR function
• End to End Recruitment & Selection
• Joining & Onboarding Formalities
• HR Operations
• Employee Benefits & Engagement
• Exit Formalities
• Good Communication & negotiation skills
• Good Peoples Skills
• Excellent in software Microsoft Office
• Effective Planning & meeting deadlines
• Ability to adapt to new software
• Positive Attitude
• Good Interpersonal Skills
• Problem Resolving & Conflict Resolution
• Good Internal Co-ordination
• Committed & passionate to learn and improve
The Lexicon Group, under the leadership of Pankaj Sharma has journeyed from very humble beginnings and has seen upward growth year after year. The Lexicon Group started from education but has now diversified to other sectors like FMCG, Ed-tech, Law Aggregator Platform, Media, Fitness etc. The latest addition to the kitty of The Lexicon Group has been a newspaper (Pune Mirror and Civic Mirror), which has been taken over from the Times of India Group. The motto for The Lexicon Group is mindfully chosen ‘Believe in Yourself’, probably the three strongest words listed together which have the potential of changing lives if you believe in them and that is what Lexicon group try to ensure.
CITTA (Lexicon Lifestyle Private Limited) is a premium-quality natural baby bath and skincare brand that is safe, tested and gentle. CITTA Products are Free of Toxins, Parabens, Sulphates, Silicones, Mineral Oil, and Allergens and are Dermatologically Tested. We are a cruelty-free brand. We are expanding our core team, which is determined to achieve results.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Create and execute customer engagement, satisfaction and retention plans
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Excellent growth opportunity
- Best salary in the industry
The company is headquartered in Pune.
We are searching a good team player to join
Dimakh Consultants is on the look out and is searching for a sharp mind to join our team. In this profile you are required to have experience of Recruitment. If you think you are an expert in recruitment and HR operations, then this is the right place for you.
What You Need
- You should have good experience as HR Generalist.
- Experience with software or IT consulting firm will be an added advantage
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counselling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing JD, posting ads and managing hiring process
- Experience in recruitment is mandatory.
- Good Communication skills
- You should have a basic knowledge of PF, ESIC etc.
- Must be able to handle the multiple task
- Knowledge of other administrative tasks
- Event management ,Celebrating birthdays, special days, festivals, etc.
As with any internship there are a mixture of duties, this internship will include some admin tasks as well as some great HR experience during your internship in a busy HR department.
4 months Internship part time Full time
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
- Revise company policies
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (e.g. turnover ratios)
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Participate in HR projects (e.g. help organize a job fair event)
- Gathering payroll data like working hours, leaves and bank accounts
- Screening resumes and application forms
- Assist in end to end recruitment
- Record all resumes and personnel documents in HR electronic files
- File physical HR records in HR filing cabinet
- Liaise with recruitment agencies
- Proof reading and editing consultant profiles
- Liaise with line managers recording HR issues
- Scanning and emailing HR documents
- Create Employee packs
- Coordinate Induction appointments
- Create interview appointments
- Creating job advertisements
- Phone screen applicants
- Data Entry and general administration
- Any extra duties the HR Consultant requires
- Complete appropriate paperwork for new and existing employees
- Send off training invoices to finance and liaise with them about getting it approved
- Provide administration support
- Corporate Tie ups via email, Linkedin, social media and calling for Placements
- Understanding the product platform and its value add for related businesses
- Preparing monthly/quarterly/annualreports
- Perform other activities assigned by Management.
- A flair for establishing an instant rapport with clients.
- Dynamic, aggressive, result oriented and a self-starter.
- Knowledge of MS office and related tools
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Skills- Interpersonal skills, Communication skills, convincing skills.
The Human Resource Manager will perform the routine functions of hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, setting up and enforcing company policies and practices.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organizations human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with regulation authorities and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Accoona Global
Accoona Global is a multinational offshore software development company Head Quartered in Texas, having development centers in Texas and Pune, India. Company has a large client base across US and strong plans to grow further in technology and services through its cutting-edge technologies in Telecommunication, IoT, Insurance, digital presence, Ecommerce solutions, ERP, BI, data analytics and IT infrastructure services.
Accoona Global is looking to hire an enthusiastic HR Generalist who will be responsible for Employee engagement and recruitment efforts, new employee induction and onboarding, payroll and benefits, company policy and procedure adherence. In addition, you will build strong relationships with stakeholders in order to help them build strong human resource department and maintain strong bonding with employees.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage, prioritize and close open positions within the set timelines.
- Handle employee queries and grievances
- Complete pre- joining and onboarding formalities
- Conduct employee engagement activities
- Run the payroll process for the organization
- Manage exit formalities and complete FnF procedures
- Handle all compliance requirements and other documentation.
- Manage dynamic relationships with employees, stakeholders and recruitment partners
- Goal setting and performance reviews
- Develop and coordinate all HR policies and procedures
Background and Experience:
- 1 to 3 years of experience in HR generalist role, preferably in the IT and ITES organization.
- Experience in managing end to end recruitment process including sourcing, co-ordination, negotiation and employment branding.
- Experience in handling entire employee life cycle
- Should have working knowledge of MS Office
- A sense of ownership of job responsibilities and drive end to end closure.
- Critical thinker, problem-solving skills and ability to manage timelines successfully.
- Accomplishes department objectives by managing staff; planning and evaluating department activities.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Ensures a safe, secure, and legal work environment.
- Develops personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Coaches, counsels, and disciplines employees.
- Develops, coordinates, and enforces systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Establishes strategic goals by gathering pertinent business, financial, service, and operations information.
- Defines objectives, identifies and evaluates trends and options, chooses a course of action, and evaluates outcomes.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards, analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems, and recommending system improvements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.