TensorIoT is an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner. We help companies realize the value and efficiency of the AWS ecosystem. From building PoCs and MVPs to production-ready applications, we are tackling complex business problems every day and developing solutions to drive customer success.
TensorIoT's founders helped build world-class IoT and AI platforms at AWS and Google and are now creating solutions to simplify the way enterprises incorporate edge devices and their data into their day-to-day operations. Our mission is to help connect devices and make them intelligent. Our founders firmly believe in the transformative potential of smarter devices to enhance our quality of life, and we're just getting started!
TensorIoT is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. This means that we are committed to diversity and inclusion and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind, and make our hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Senior UX Designer TensorIoT is looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer with an excellent understanding of everything human-centered to join our design team.As a UI/UX Designer, you will play an instrumental role in collaborating with our development teams and customers to create world-class designs and solutions. You will also help improve our design processes by integrating design thinking into our current development workflow. The ideal candidate will have outstanding analytical and creative problem-solving fundamentals to deliver intuitive, pleasing design solutions. Some travel may be required.
As a UI/UX Designer, you will:
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams of developers, designers, sales, marketing, project managers, and leadership.
· Design intuitive and elegant experiences for mobile and desktop, as well as conversational UI’s
· Work closely with developers to ensure the final product provides an amazing experience from start to finish.
· Interface with clients and stakeholders to gather requirements, business goals, and feedback.
· Validate your work with a variety of techniques such as research and user testing, using UX best practices and data to inform design decisions.
· Advocate for the user, while also balancing the business needs and requirements of the client
· Effectively communicate and articulate design decisions to developers and clients
· Rapidly prototype concepts to illustrate your ideas to others
· Assist the project management and sales teams in scoping future design projects
· Help establish and improve current design procedures and guidelines.
We’re looking for someone who has:
· 7+ years of experience as a UX Designer, Product Designer, Interaction Designer, or similar
· Must have deep experience in conversational design. Experience with Amazon Alexa or Lex is preferred.
· Deep understanding of, and experience with, the full UX design process, including UX research and testing, information architecture, user flows, wireframes, and high-fidelity mockups
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, especially in storytelling
· A strong portfolio of previous design projects
· End-to-end creative problem-solving skills.
· Expertise in design tools such as Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch, Framer X, InVision, etc.
· Experience in customer-facing roles, especially presenting designs and demos to customers for feedback and sign-off
· Proficiency with conversational design (any platform)
· The ability to find the optimal balance of user experience, business goals, and technical requirements.
· The ability to quickly learn new skills and systems, and work efficiently in a fast-paced consulting environment.
· Excellent organizational, time, and project management skills, and attention to detail.
· Preference for working in a cross-functional environment.
· A curious mind - loves to ask questions and tactfully challenge assumptions.
· A proactive approach - always on the lookout for ways to take initiative and go the extra mile.
Bonus points for someone with:
· Expertise in Figma
· Experience designing both business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business applications (B2B)
· The ability to create visually stunning graphic designs and animations.
· Experience working in a small business and wearing many hats.
· Experience designing information visualizations and dashboards in business intelligence (BI) tools, such as QuickSight, Grafana, or Tableau
· An interest in IoT, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence
· Familiarity with Agile or Scrum workflows, especially using the Jira platform.
· Experience designing applications built on the AWS platform, and/or an AWS certification.