Management Information System (MIS) Jobs in Pune
Assistant Manager Compliance
- Responsible for overall, management of all statutory compliances including but not limited to Income Tax, TDS, GST, STPI etc
- Preparation & Submission of Monthly/periodical compliance MIS and statements, financial reports as may be required or prescribed.
- Preparation of data for respective compliance due dates and liaising with consultants.
- Working on data, reconciliation statements for assessments, audits etc.
- Maintaining complete documentation and records for all statutory compliance across the group companies.
- Should have practical knowledge of GST returns filing, 26AS reconciliation, TDS & should be able to assist with finalization of accounts.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Hands on experience on Tally.
- Good communication skills – Ability to discuss different aspects of accounting, reporting and compliance with internal and external stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of MS office especially Microsoft Excel.
- Semi Qualified Chartered Accountant with Industry of experience of 3 to 5 years or Chartered Accountant with 1–3-year experience.
Resource 1: Manager Finance
- Accounts and Finance:
Managing & leading the team of Finance & accounts and driving them towards the business goal of the company including Internal Control over Financial reporting, documenting, fixed assets management and complete working capital management.
- Treasury Management
Coordinating & liaisoning with the banks, renewal of working capital limits with proper documentation. Submitting the monthly/qtrly/annual statements with Banks. Involve in managing the liquidity, understanding the risk and return analysis of investment management
- Direct and Indirect Tax Compliance
- Liaising with consultants/Auditors with respect to Bookkeeping, compliances/Statutory and Internal Audits
- Ensure non payroll compliances under various statutory laws applicable
- Managing Audits of under different statutes (GST/Sales Tax, Companies House)
- MIS & Analytics
Involve in preparing MIS reports by analyzing the P &L, Balance sheet and various financial reports for the understanding of top management. Involve in gathering various information and analyzing the financial data for decision making.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Chartered Accountant with 3-5 years of Industry Experience
- Must have good communication skills.
- Should have good knowledge of MS office and tally
Sr. Accountant Manager
We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients, and actively seek new sales opportunities. Senior Account Manager
- Following up on leads and winning new clients.
- Developing and implementing strategic plans to manage and grow accounts.
- Retaining clients and building strong, trusting relationships. Understanding client needs and identifying new business opportunities within your portfolio.
- Providing superior customer service and ensuring client satisfaction. Communicating and coordinating with internal teams to deliver solutions.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and proposing new tools and processes.
- Supporting sales teams to improve their performance and reach targets. Developing and maintaining excellent knowledge and understanding of our business, offerings, competitors, and industry.
Requirements and Skills:
Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Required skills in MOU, MSA, and SOW. Preparation of Timesheet.
No. Of positions:- 01
Job Location- Kalyani Nagar, Pune. Salary:- As per company's norms. Immediate Joiner.
Thanks & Regards
Associate – Recruitment.
LinkedIn- Sakshi Kulkarni | LinkedIn
Bohiyaanam Talent Solutions
at ESOP ezee
- IND AS & IFRS based ESOP Accounting & Disclosures for clients, quarterly as well as yearly.
- Perform Business valuation for clients from various industries using appropriate model.
- Fair valuation of Options using Black & Scholes Model & Binomial Model.
- Prepare report on valuations, accounting & disclosures.
- Tracking revenue and raising Invoice on completion of assignments
- Maintaining Dashboards and MIS of assignments for Management
- Co-ordinating with Technology team for Bug fixing, Customizations, new developments
- Co-ordinating with Operations team for procurement and understanding client’s MIS
- Bookkeeping and accounting in Tally ERP, Xero, QuickBooks, and applicable accounting software
- Responsible for preparation and management of books of accounts, records, and documents for foreign entities
- Preparation and reporting of Monthly/periodical MIS.
- Managing billing, receivables, and collection.
- Liaising with foreign consultants with respect to Bookkeeping, compliances
- Ensure compliance under various laws for payroll and non-payroll compliances.
- Managing Audits of the offshore entities under different statutes (GST/Sales Tax, Companies House)
- Managing payroll and payroll compliances
- Managing Banking operations and payments and operational fund flow/cash flow.
- Desired Candidate Profile:
- Must have good communication skills to deal with foreign clients.
- Should have good knowledge of MS office and tally.
- Experience in Corporate Reporting, MIS, Power BI and Tableau etc.
Create intelligent dashboards and analytics for business team using advanced excel/access and powerpoint
Understand the sales and leadership metrics and create business reports with insights and recommendation
Maintain documentation related to reports/procedures and personal tasks
Collaborate with internal team for required inputs within deadline
Perform quality checks for data correctness and execute with fine attention to details
2-5 years of industry experience in MIS reports
Proficiency in advanced excel including Macros
High attention to details with ability to keep track of the assigned tasks
Willingness to work on flexible hours, ability to plan, estimate deadlines, prioritize workload
1. Advanced excel knowledge
2. Practical knowledge of Macros
3. Graduation is necessary
4. Min. experience of 2-3 years