Resource 1: Manager Finance
- Accounts and Finance:
Managing & leading the team of Finance & accounts and driving them towards the business goal of the company including Internal Control over Financial reporting, documenting, fixed assets management and complete working capital management.
- Treasury Management
Coordinating & liaisoning with the banks, renewal of working capital limits with proper documentation. Submitting the monthly/qtrly/annual statements with Banks. Involve in managing the liquidity, understanding the risk and return analysis of investment management
- Direct and Indirect Tax Compliance
- Liaising with consultants/Auditors with respect to Bookkeeping, compliances/Statutory and Internal Audits
- Ensure non payroll compliances under various statutory laws applicable
- Managing Audits of under different statutes (GST/Sales Tax, Companies House)
- MIS & Analytics
Involve in preparing MIS reports by analyzing the P &L, Balance sheet and various financial reports for the understanding of top management. Involve in gathering various information and analyzing the financial data for decision making.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Chartered Accountant with 3-5 years of Industry Experience
- Must have good communication skills.
- Should have good knowledge of MS office and tally
About JetSynthesys Pvt. Ltd.
Candidate should have overall exposure of accounts and finance (Including GST, TDS, Financial reporting, Monthly & Annually closing, MIS, payroll & Accounts payable)
Must be familiar with e-commerce business and have a good understanding of Marketplace & inventory-based business models, COD & Courier Freight Reconciliations.
Eager to explore new areas and excited to work with business teams for problem-solving.
Must be able to own his work and manage the timelines
Should have a long term mindset not looking for short term salary hike.
Good team player, hard-working, should have the ability to manage the cross-functional stakeholders
Should have a good understanding of Excel, ERP & Tally and able to work with large data sets in excel knowledge of SQL will be an added advantage.
- Job Title - Assistant Accountant
- Reports Into - Senior Finance Executive
- Location - India / Hybrid
A Little Bit about Kwalee….
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game developers and publishers, with well over 900 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. We also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
What’s In It For You?
- Hybrid working - 3 days in the office, 2 days remote/ WFH is the norm
- Flexible working hours - we trust you to choose how and when you work best
- Profit sharing scheme - we win, you win
- Private medical cover - delivered through BUPA
- Life Assurance - for long term peace of mind
- On site gym - take care of yourself
- Relocation support - available
- Quarterly Team Building days - we’ve done Paintballing, Go Karting & even Robot Wars
- Pitch and make your own games on Creative Wednesdays!
Are You Up To The Challenge?
As an Assistant Accountant / Finance Executive you will be a vital member of the finance team and help to make important financial decisions to ensure the company can grow rapidly.
Your Team Mates
Our finance team shoulders the responsibility of monitoring the financial health of the entire company. They reason with logic, are accurate with numbers, and grasp what adds or brings tangible value to the business. And they do it with great optimism and humour.
What Does The Job Actually Involve?
- Assist with the preparation of UK (VGTR and R&D) and Indian tax claims
- Assist with the monthly reporting of profit per game
- Accurately enter sales and purchase invoices into our accounting systems
- Assist with the preparation of monthly management accounts by maintaining fixed asset registers, calculating accruals and prepayments and preparing other balance sheet reconciliations
- Perform daily and monthly bank reconciliations
- Create bank payment runs
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Assist with the preparation of monthly payroll
- Assist management with various monthly and quarterly reporting responsibilities
Your Hard Skills
- At Least 1 year of experience in a similar role
- High attention to detail
- Strong spreadsheet skills with a good understanding of advanced formulas such as VLOOKUPS, SUMIF etc
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Dynamic and highly organised
- Finance qualification (ICAI, Commerce with Accounting Majors (B.com / M.com), AAT, ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- Ideally passion for games
Your Soft Skills
Kwalee has grown fast in recent years but we’re very much a family of colleagues. We welcome people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances, and all we ask is that you collaborate, work hard, ask questions and have fun with your team and colleagues.
We don’t like egos or arrogance and we love playing games and celebrating success together. If that sounds like you, then please apply.
A Little More About Kwalee
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts.
Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle.
We have an amazing team of experts collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Lisbon, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, Cyprus, the Philippines and many more places around the world. We’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales, which is based in France.
We have a truly global team making games for a global audience, and it’s paying off: - Kwalee has been voted the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership Team at the TIGA Awards (Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth - including Antarctica!
Grow Your Staff is looking for an Accountant.
The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and conducting cyclical audits. Moreover, the candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and possess strong business acumen.
Timings: 2:30 pm - 11:00 pm IST (Monday - Friday). Temporary WFH due to covid.
CTC = INR 2,40,000 - INR 5,00,000 per annum
- Create ad-hoc reports for various business needs
- Prepare tax documents
- Compile and analyze financial statements
- Manage budgeting and forecasting
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
We want someone with 2 years of work experience. However, we are open to hiring people with lesser experience if you can demonstrate your skills!
We are looking for a smart and knowledgeable Chartered Accountant Intern for our company. Besides having knowledge of professional accounting principles, you should also have steady work experience
- Fully compliant as a tax practitioner.
- Filing of corporate tax returns.
- Experience in providing financial advice
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving ability
- Impressive oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage stressful situations effectively
- Good mathematical skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversee the duties of the accounting team.
- Implement accounting systems and processes.
- Reconcile income statements.
- Prepare monthly financial reports.
- Control the master data of the general register.
- Provide ongoing accounting and reporting support.
- Manage the full financial process.
- Prepare an expense budget report.
The students applying can be either of the Following:
- Completed CA Finals.
- Completed CA Intermediate and Above
- Accounting Graduates
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
Step 1: Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
Step 2: Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
Step 3: Receive offer letter if selected.
- Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
Almost a decade old, it is a venture committed to bring together a varied range of traditional crafts and techniques of dyeing, weaving, printing and hand embroidery. The founders have dedicated their life to promote Indian Block Prints and provide employment and Hand-Embroidery training to women so that numerous underprivileged women can be empowered.
As a Finance Executive, you will be responsible for handling accounts and finance of the company.
What you will do:
- Accounting Entries/Book Keeping
- Reconciliating Credit Card
- Utility Payment and its accounting
- Reconciliating Bank/Loan
- Preparing Debit Note and credit note
- Confirming with Vendor
- Coordinating with inter departments
- Branch Accounting
What you must have:
- Commerce Graduate having 6-7 Plus years of Experience
- Good in Excel
- Candidate with good working knowledge and TDS Knowledge
- Candidate from manufacturing background preferred
# Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures
# Good knowledge of GST, TDS and banking
# Hands-on experience with accounting software
# Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
# Experience with general ledger functions
# Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
Book keeping multinational
Month end closing
Month end reporting