Vendor Management Jobs in Mumbai
BTL Activation Executive
Overview of the Job Profile :
BTL Activation Executive
- Project Executive will be completely responsible for building a very robust team to operationally manage, meet KPIs, build strategy, and execute the project.
- Building and training the team for on ground execution of the brand campaign
- Responsible for timely execution of the campaign
- Handling and resolving on-ground escalations in a timely and responsible manner
- Prepare and maintain project expense report
- Bring improvisation and strategy for better execution and output of the campaign
- Monitor project development, ensuring coordination of all aspects of the campaign execution
- On field visits and presence is a must What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to partner and contribute in becoming the topnotch Advertising Brand in India.
- Get the knack of growth hacking of brands.
- Become a part of super sonic growth culture.
- Get an opportunity to earn a Fixed Stipend and Internship letter.
- Graduate in any discipline
- 1 to 3 years of experience doing sales, marketing, promotion campaigns and BTL marketing executions
- Quick learner, confident, good presentation and relation building skills
- Flexible for travel as per needs of the business and campaigns
- Keen attention to detail and good at spotting relevant business opportunities
- Go getter attitude and takes responsibility of closing loops creatively
- Eager to gain exposure and grow on the job
- Bike / Scooter for local travel will be preferred
About CupShup :
- Byju's, Ola Cabs, Dunzo, Swiggy, Zomato, Uber, Zepto.
- What is common across all of these shining stars of Indian Startup World? They are the most valued startups of the country. True. They are Unicorns or Soonicorns. That's also true. They are changing the game and consumer behavior in their respective segments. Correct!
- CupShup, a 7 year old RoI-focused growth partner to startups and brands like HUL, Marico, SBI, ICICI, have been a major contributor in scaling the biggest names in the startup world. We are a 200 member team spread across 12 cities of the country which specializes in scaling up the brands quickly. CupShup is a 360 degree growth partner with offerings across Creative, Digital and Offline marketing that provides a seamless planning, marketing budget allocation and execution to reach brand goals. CupShup has helped more than 300 brands scale up to its potential across the country and currently we are scaling up a cohort of 45 brands.
- We need more hands on the deck! People who are fascinated by the entrepreneurial zeal that has gripped our country and hustle that goes behind the scenes. If you are a hustler who wants to understand and be part of the sea change that India is witnessing and wants to be a part of a dynamic team.
- Marketing & Advertising
at Cococart India
1. Monitoring & Reconciliation of Sales data between Queuebuster & Navision
2. Co-ordination with Vendor for support issues
3. Daily monitoring of Sales and Stock Transfer Schedulers
4. Sales posting for all stores in CVPL & RARL
5. New Store setup, Location Creation in Navision
6. Finance related setups in Navision in co-ordination with Finance team.
7. Navision training to HO, warehouse and Store Team.
8. Handling User support queries of Navision
9. New enhancement analysis, downloading the requirement to vendor.
10. Testing of New enhancement in Navision.
11. Knowledge of Supply chain management and Finance.
Company website: https://www.neulife.com/
INNOVERTUS NUTRITION TECHNOLOGIES INDIA PVT.LTD. is the leading Indian company in the field of sports nutrition products and dietary supplements. Incorporated over a decade ago, we are pioneers in introducing the concept of sports nutrition as well as educating the mass about the need to be fit and healthy, thus facilitating and educating the mass to make a choice in investing to live a healthy lifestyle.
Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and build incredible products. We provide the resources, support, and the focus. You bring the passion and courage to envision limitless possibilities and we’ll build a better tomorrow with you.
Are you passionate about making a difference? Are you looking for a growth opportunity where you can apply your expertise?
On our team, you will perform as a Manufacturing Planner / Production Controller supporting manufacturing operations. This role will require you to be organized with exceptional attention to detail. You will collaborate with manufacturing, research and other key essential team members supporting manufacturing.
We are seeking a Production, Planning & Inventory control Associate (PPIC) who is responsible for accurate record keeping of a live inventory
- Manage the planning and flow of material and FGs (finished Goods) to maximize on-time deliver to customers and optimizes inventory/working capital performance.
- You will identify and resolve resource conflicts, material availability and manufacturing issues.
- You will maintain ERP system integrity to ensure the optimization of the planning, execution, and control of production schedules.
- Track shipments, transfers, PO’s, inventory levels and physical inventory counts for multiple locations. Communicating with location managers to maintain required inventory levels between the various locations.
- Manages a team of buyers, planners, inventory control. Suggest and lead continuous improvement for the department and others.
- Measures and manages the performance of materials indirect and direct support teams.
- Identify, share and implement best in class supply chain practices.
- Develops standard work, policies and procedures in collaboration with other facilities Manager, Production Control Logistics and professional supply chain resources.
- Suggest and lead continuous improvement for the department and others.
- Manage Supplier held inventory programs to improve delivery, reduce lead-times and avoid risk
- Collaborate with other departments to drive continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with other facilities and regions to optimize inventory.\
- Stock Management & Update Stock Sheet in MS Excel.
- Achieving the Production Target & resolved client issue by close interaction with Production, Planning, Purchase & Sales Department.
- Implementation of 5’S, Continuous improvement related to Cost, Quality, safety & related Processes to increase productivity.
- Coordinating with Vendors and Clients
Skills & Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or related discipline required.
- MBA or related advanced degree preferred.
- Entrepreneurial, optimistic and can work independently with minimal supervision.
- Exemplary leadership, motivation
- Experience with ERP or comparable production software.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience within the manufacturing, distribution, and/or service industry.
Remuneration and benefits are competitive
if interested, Share your CV
INNOVERTUS NUTRITION TECHNOLOGIES INDIA PVT.LTD
1st Floor, Kagalwala House,
Plot No. 175,
Behind Metro House CST Road,
Kalina, Bandra Kurla Complex,
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400098
With 14+ years of expertise in e-commerce, our client provides AI-powered solutions for quick scale-up of brands and equips them to serve a global audience efficiently. From Texas to India, it operates from 6 different locations and processes 5 million orders annually and are amongst the top 25 sellers on Amazon and Walmart.com.
Founded by entrepreneurs with rich international experience, this leading online store of USA works with over 2000 brands which include many known brands in the US and covers almost all major categories like beauty and healthcare, electronics and gadgets, furniture, toys and apparel and others.
It has won several accolades including Inc 5000, fastest-growing companies, two years in a row.
What you will do:
- Managing inputs, category profit & loss, promotion management, auditing and analysis, vendor escalations, and concise communications
- Growing selection, improving terms and cost structures, and building long-term relationships with vendors for the sub-categories assigned
- Demonstrating customer and category knowledge, being an advocate for a quality customer experience, and understanding the competition and industry
- Being responsible for long term growth opportunities and risk identification, planning, communicating, and partnering with internal teams
- Demonstrating a deep understanding of Online retail tools and becoming advocates for tool enhancements
- Attracting talent and making the right hiring decision, setting goals, and resource planning for the team
- Visiting trade shows in the US and other countries as per process requirements
- Creating mechanisms to help on-board new talent to the organization by continuously building a network of talent inside and outside of the company
- Effectively coaching and giving feedback to direct reports to help develop talent and supporting career development
- Setting and balancing goals across the team to optimize performance against department goals and employee development
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- 10+ years of experience doing one of several roles: quantitative/financial analysis, retail buying, retail planning & allocation, product/project management, pricing, marketing, or e- commerce
- Strong understanding of category, product, and vendor performance
- Proficiency in Excel
- Proven analytical skills
- Proven negotiation skills
- Proven experience leading teams & cross-functional projects
- Influencing abilities and vendor management experience
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Ability to operate simultaneously and effectively in both tactical and strategic modes
- A willingness to roll up sleeves to get things done
- Ability to work autonomously in a demanding and often ambiguous environment, with strong attention to detail and effective prioritization
- Preferably a valid US Visa
About The company:
NoBrokerHood started in the year 2018, aimed to make life more convenient and secure for residents in any
housing society. NoBrokerHood offers a plethora of services and features which enables its customer, as a user, to
manage multiple activities inside residential buildings, housing societies, and gated communities. From finding
domestic help to monitoring visitor entry and maintenance or utility bill payment, it’s all done from your phone. It
also further strengthens the safety of your society by keeping visual and digital records of all entries and exits –
accessible anytime and anywhere – and automates staff entry through a facial recognition or biometric process.
About the role:
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
• Minimum 1 year into vendor acquisition/alliances
• Good interpersonal skills, numerical and analytical ability
• Decision making skills
• Good in making presentations
• Language Required: English, Hindi & Regional language is mandatory
• Should be flexible for any 9 hour shift between 8 am to night 11 pm & 6 days
Working with 1 day rotational off
Role and Responsibility
• Responsible for B2B Partnership & alliances across the city
• Able to implement different strategies for on-boarding new vendors across all the apartment category
• Holding in person meetings with the potential vendors and creating proposals for the same
• Setting up a reward platform via tie up with vendors
• Building good relationship with the new vendors
• Setting up a revenue model for vendor partnership
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have the following skills:
• Communication: Excellent communication skills in English and/or any regional language.
• Agility: Ability to change according to business requirements.
• Motivation: Demonstrate a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude. Willing to roll up your sleeves and
get things done.
• Data-driven: Keen interest in analyzing performance data and transforming it into actionable strategies.
• Growth-driven: Keen to grow as an individual.
• Performance Bonus
• Private Health Insurance
Age Criteria : Till 32 Years
Experience: 1-3 yrs of experience in Client servicing and vendor acquisition (Mandatory)
Working days & Timings: 6 days working & 11a.m to 9 p.m
About Role: We at Pushstart have a premium offering through which we help startups hire verified agencies. We have a network of 150+ agencies (PS partners), across 15 categories. We have helped more than 500 startups like Goodera, Upgrad, Glide Invest (part of Motilal Oswal), Aditya Birla Group, Leap Finance, Fitternity, Headout, etc in solving their service requirements.
Your role will involve onboarding top agencies to cater the service requirements of startups across India.
- Understand and gather the servicing requirements of the startups.
- Sourcing the agencies, approaching them actively, doing a quality check and verifying them.
- Pitching, negotiating, onboarding the right agencies as PS partners, signing contracts and maintaining all the records.
- Monitoring & tracking the performance of the current agencies on a regular basis, rating them and working on the gaps/shortcomings of it.
- Maintaining relationships with the partners and working with them to address the gaps/shortcomings
- Implement the process with maximum operational efficiency and constantly suggest methods to improve the process
- Good interpersonal skills to interact and communicate with leads & partners
- Ability to derive and think analytically for improvement and development of current partner network & their performance
- Multi-Tasker and a quick learner and implementer.
- Good data handling skills and excel skills.
- Capability to work independently and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Likes talking with people and influencing their decisions
- Understands the B2B marketing and sales process
- Agency Background in Sales + Client Servicing Preferred
- Supply Acquisition experience in startups like Dunzo, Urban Company, Pepper Content, etc preferred.
To Apply: https://bit.ly/SupplyAcquisition
Pushstart started as a small FB group of entrepreneurs helping each other with their startup ideas 3 years back and has evolved into India’s most active and trusted community that caters to the needs of 25,000+ entrepreneurs across India.
Pushstart runs a network of 30+ niche communities via which entrepreneurs discuss their professional problems, exchange trusted business contacts, and help each other to GROW their Business together.
In addition to the communities, Pushstart dedicatedly helps entrepreneurs in networking by helping them get warm B2B Introductions with top-funded startups and hire verified agencies on-demand
at IRIS BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED
- Understand the GST business
- Timely generation of invoices
- Communicate with clients
- Responsible for accounts receivables
- Maintenance of data, Data collation, submission of reports as required
- Coordinate with support team/domain team
Skills and Qualifications
- Good communication
- 2+ years’ experience in an operations management position
- Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Handle recruitment process such as posting advertisement, phone screening for shortlisting,
- Handling joining formalities arranging interview, employment contracts and etc aligned with local regulations, Company policies and procedures.
- Able to generate new ideas on employee engagement activities (like bithday celebration / fun activity/ fitness activities) and doing necessary communication and arrangements.
- Prepare confirmation letters, and monitor contract expiry for renewals. Update and managemployee records. Perform other duties as assigned
- Basic knowledge about HRM process.
1.Taking care of ticket bookings( air/ train) and accommodation for employee through online portals.
2.re-solving maintenance issues of company asset and arranging routine maintenance. Keeping record of office stationery, maintenance of Fire extinguisher, CCTV, AC, Electricity, Telephone ,Photocopier etc
3. Must have knowledge in IT ( laptop/Mobile) gadgets .solving issues related to employee laptops.
3.Manages correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail
4.Assists in planning and arranging events, including organising refreshments.
5.Handles expenses and billing cycles of Admin vendors
6.Supervising office boy ,Housekeeping , security guards.
7.Drafts, formats, and prints relevant documents
8.Assists in purchase orders and invoicing
9.Manages outgoing post and records data on special deliveries
Photocopies and files appropriate documents as needed
10.Look after Pantry services.
11. Handling all activities related to new office set up.
12.Finding cost effective vendors and managing their work and agreements.
13.Must have knowledge on maintaining google calendar,virtual meetings.
Good Written and verbal communication sill( English , Hindi Marathi)
Active listing skill
Problem solving skill without conflicts
Preferred Male candidate.
Digit88 is a boutique software product engineering company helping innovative product companies engineer world class products since 2014. The founding team at Digit88 has 50+ years of product engineering and services experience out of India, China and the US.
We have partnered with one of the world's foremost Conversational AI companies to set up their GIC in India. Over the past 4 years we have been collaboratively engineering a highly scalable, high performance, resilient platform with globally distributed teams in US, UK, Germany and Australia. The team is led by some of the biggest names in Conversational AI globally.
We are also setting up new Offshore Development Centres (GICs) for some very exciting mid-stage US companies in the areas of Data Privacy/Security, Life Sciences/E-Procurement and TeleHealth/Remote Care (promoted by ex Uber co-founder).
The candidate will join an existing team of 4-5 TA specialists and would be responsible for planning and driving end to end talent acquisition for the current and upcoming tech (all levels), managerial and non-tech (if any) positions. This would entail sourcing, assessing and on-boarding at least 30 engineers over the next 6-9 months with gradual capacity ramp up in the period ahead.
The ideal candidate is a high-energy, self-motivated, hands-on senior technical recruitment specialist and HR operations generalist who will lead and drive end-to-end talent acquisition for our expansion. This would include working with hiring managers and leadership team to plan sourcing strategy and own the KRAs, work allocation for the team, source top tier candidates, schedule/track interviews, measure & track recruiting process/effectiveness and own vendor management.
The candidate will be an evangelist for exceptional candidate experience, data driven decision making while meeting organization hiring goals and help build a strong employer brand for the company.
To be successful in this role, you should possess
- BE/BTech or Self-learned Technical/IT background with 5-8 years hands-on experience in technical talent acquisition with startups or mid-sized IT product companies, driving recruitment at scale.
- MBA with specialisation in Human Resources & Marketing or a related field will be an advantage
- Strong understanding of Modern Web Applications, SaaS products and what it takes to build high performance scalable B2B and B2C products
- Should understand threading and sockets and the difference between Angular and React and what is a Message Queue used for.
- Proven experience in end-to-end talent acquisition: designing and executing recruiting strategies to attract, evaluate and hire best in breed product engineers from entry level to Principal Engineers and Engineering Managers.
- Hands-on experience with searching & posting jobs on social media and job boards such as Naukri, AngelList, CutShort, InstaHyre, Linkedin, Employee Referrals and more.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication. Provide ability to pitch and sell the opportunity to top tier candidates.
- Experience in managing or leading a team of recruiters and crafting sourcing strategies for various roles, from entry-level to senior-level positions.
- Outstanding MS-Excel and presentation skills with passion for data driven decision making and hands on experience presenting plans/strategies to senior management.
- Experience in leading employment branding initiatives
- Passion for leveraging innovative selection methods for profile screening, video/in-person interviews, assignments, psychometric tests etc. to correctly assess applicants faster and optimize the funnel.
- Experience in maintaining talent pipelines with potential candidates and past applicants for future staffing needs
- Expertise with one or more ATS.
- Experience in determining current staffing needs and producing forecasts
- Proven experience in compensation planning and benchmarking against industry standards
- Proven experience in defining, developing and maturing relationships with strategic vendors
You are someone who would easily be able to
- Develop sustainable talent acquisition and hiring plans and strategies
- Use HRIS, Recruitment Marketing tools to source candidates
- Source and find candidates qualified for open positions from non conventional sources (e.g. other than Naukri)
- Perform analysis of hiring needs and provide employee hiring forecast
- Design, plan and execute selection processes (conduct interviews and screening calls, administer psychometric tests etc.)
- Lead, oversee and supervise members of the recruiting team
- Use innovative sourcing methods for hard-to-fill roles
- Determine HR and Recruiting KPIs and create and present KPI reports to management.
- Design, plan and execute employer branding activities
- Plan employee referral programs - encourage employees to be brand ambassadors
- Review employment applications and background check reports
- Find bottlenecks in the recruiting process
- Perform candidate and employee satisfaction evaluations and workshops
- Plan procedures for improving the candidate experience
Critical Soft Skills:
- Strong verbal and written communication with ability to articulate problems and solutions over phone and emails.
- Self driven with a strong sense of urgency, with a passion for accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to work calmly in high pressure situations and manage multiple projects/tasks.
- Ability to work independently and possess superior skills in issue resolution.
- Should have the passion to learn and implement, analyse and troubleshoot issues
Event Management Industry
*Establishing and maintaining relationships with vendors and venues
*Planning event details and aspects, including seating, dining and guests
*Creating reliable financial reports and collecting payments on time
*Remaining under budget with all costs
*Managing events and addressing potential problems that may arise
*Planning for potential scenarios that could impact the integrity of the event
*Maintaining a working knowledge of the complex needs of a wide variety of events
Salary: 5-8 LPA
About Love Heals Cancer:
At Love Heals Cancer, we aim to extend life and improve the quality of life for cancer patients through integrative oncology treatment, which covers both medical treatment as well as complementary treatment (Nutrition, emotional wellness, fitness, and community support).
To provide the best medical treatment options to cancer patients, we have partnered with 50+ hospitals across India, and cover 1,000+ oncologists. We also provide patients access to a full range of diagnostic tests that are required to arrive at the most effective cancer treatment.
We heavily deploy technology in our operations, and have recently launched the world’s first Integrative Oncology Preliminary Assessment Report tool (ZIOPAR) to guide cancer patients free of cost on the possible treatment options based on their cancer profile, symptoms and other conditions.
We believe in innovation, dedication and commitment. While we have the thrill to seek out and capture the world, we are looking for a responsible partner in you. If you feel you can become one of us, apply today.
NGO manager must possess knowledge in key areas of management, from setting and implementing strategies to marketing and fundraising. Like for-profit company, managers of NGO must understand the value of planning strategically and monitoring and evaluating outcomes with an eye on concrete objectives.
Manager of NGO must be able to successfully:
- Lead and manage by motivating people to remain optimistic even when faced with challenges and encouraging good performance and values
- Allocate resources and supplies as to ensure volunteers can complete their responsibilities to their highest potential
- Create programs and challenges that are as effective and efficient as possible
- Ensure that all implemented activities are relevant to the mission and vision of the organization
- Engage the external community as to build and maintain essential relationships
- Invest in building relationships, both with the outside community and with the population that the NGO is targeting
- Support and connect with the population targeted by the NGO
- Be the public face of the NGO
- Carry out fundraising efforts with only the highest ethical standards
- Identify fundraising strategies that benefit and complement the mission and vision of the NGO
- Manage the execution of our strategy by defining deliverables, dependencies, deadlines, and budgets
- Build a culture of cross-team communication and transparency by maintaining a feedback loop between the board, executive team, staff, partners, and product users
- Support a driven, fast-moving team on a day-to-day basis and develop a bar for quality execution through your leadership
Successful manager of NGO:
- Advocate and embrace change
- Listen to the needs of the people they serve
- Recognize and support change within a specific population
- Utilize essential interpersonal, communication, and listening skills
- Support the NGO’s board members by supporting their operations and administration
- Mandatory 4+ years of work experience with NGO
- 2+ years of experience in fundraising with NGO
You will get:
- Some of the best people to work with (founders are IIM graduates and investment banker)
- An opportunity to make a difference in the lives of millions of cancer patients across the globe
- A great learning environment and opportunity to grow
at channelplay limited
Company Name: Xiaomi
Age: below 30
Salary: 13000 CTC + Good Incentives
On roll job eligible benefits ESI PF 👍
Experience: *Minimum 6 months of experience in Mobile Sales *background
Irfan Ali HR
Qualification: Intermediate or above
Age limit is - below 30 only
Work Location Mumbai Ahmedabad Badodara,Surat,Bhavanagar,Surendarnagar,Bhuj,Junagadh,Immatnagar,Palanpur,Gadhi Nagar
Mode of interview telephonic call
The Operations Lead will be responsible for desinging and deploying a rural distribution strategy with our partners pan-India. This would mean the role would consist of the following:
1. Create rural logistics scheme, detailing the physical infrastructure and partners needed
2. Work with financial entities and CFO to build a 'financial logistics' plan to limit revenue leakage in the supply chain.
3. Monitor, fulfill and service the entire Veera supply chain, setting up touchpoints for data collection.
4. Ad-Hoc tasks as needed
Compensation will be on an options basis, with commission based on channels succesfully created. This is open to discussion. There is an opportunity for rapid career advancement, with the startup eventually looking to hire the Operations Lead into the COO (Chief Operations Officer) role.