Invoice management Jobs in Mumbai
· Enter the data in the system.
· Get the necessary approval then prepare and send the Order Acceptance to the customer.
· Prepare and send the Performa invoice.
· Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material.
· Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings, and propose improvements.
· Sort and store all financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports.
· Reporting daily, and monthly progress reports to the concerned reporting authority.
at Agami Tech
● Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
● Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
● Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
● Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email.
● Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
● Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
● Staying informed about competing products and services.
● Upselling products and services.
● Researching and qualifying new leads.
● Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
● Use customer feedback to generate ideas about new features or products
● Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement
● Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency and increase sales.
● Suggesting and implementing improvements in the sales administration process
● BMS & MBA (Sales & Marketing)
● Track record of over-achieving quota
● Strong phone presence and experience dialling dozens of calls per day
● Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
● Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
● Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
● Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
● Exceptional customer service skills.
● Strong listening and sales skills.
● Ability to achieve targets.
Currently we are hiring for a US Based medical devices firm
Position: Area Sales Manager - Anesthesia and Emergency products
Experience: 3 - 8 years
- Responsible for the sale of the company's products within an assigned territory or geographic region.
- Identify KOL's in the respective coverage area and notify RSM/ZSM
- Direct the day to day management of product aspects, marketing programs and Marketing/sales support in the coverage area.
- Sales growth facilitation by conducting daily calls on physicians, hospitals, clinics and other organizations that require medical device products as well as scientific instruments that focus on patient care and/or diagnosis.
at iThink Logistics
- Prospecting leads and contacting them to pitch the product/ service
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Excellent command of MS Office, CRM
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- 1+ years of sales experience.
at TartanHQ Solutions Private Limited
Batik, a product by Tartan, provides a fintech-based platform (startbatik.com) that has been built from the ground up to natively support a wide range of organizations and employers. Through Batik, employees are empowered to use customizable and flexible benefits with easy access to a marketplace that has multiple products like quick loans, credit cards, insurances, gadgets, Coupons, Gym memberships etc.
Starting as a feature of one of our products at Tartan, Batik has helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic rewards, recognition, and much more.
If you are a self-driven individual, excited to grow the business rapidly through creative, well-executed outbound strategies. Tartan is the right place for you, you will get to build, refine, and execute the outbound sales process & strategy, driving critical top-of-funnel opportunities. Your role will combine product, technical, and industry knowledge that will help us build amazing products and better businesses
What will you do?
- Directly responsible for questions on new clients, managing key accounts, engaging with customers, and driving key objectives
- Actively plans and executes Tartan's sales strategy, proactively identifies new opportunities in the open market, increasing Tartan's footprint of business and solutions with assigned customers
- Execute paperwork, negotiate pricing contracts, own go-lives, and post-sales service
- Regularly conduct structured review sessions with internal & external stakeholders
- Be the face of the organization, representing the company mission, vision & objectives
- Work coherently with internal cross-functional teams, ensuring coordination, effective communication, and team spirit
- Be a part of a growing and aggressive sales team, help execute business objectives, strategies, and growth plans of the company
You will be a good fit if you have the below
- 2+ years of work experience, preferably in B2B sales, strategic alliances, and account management customer-facing roles especially in technology product sales.
- Immediate joiners will be preferred.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with interaction with CXOs.
- Desire to develop product expertise and evangelize TartanHQ’s mission & value proposition to drive sales growth
- Strong interest in technology and financial services; intellectually curious
- Proficiency in using/helping setup CRMs
- Self-starter who is able to define and manage their own work streams
- Brand new Macbook
- Stock Options
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited Sick Leaves
- Passion Fund (Invest in yourself or your passion project)
- Wind Down
Pioneering digital therapeutics startup
Founded by well experienced healthcare professionals and engineers this one of a kind startup is disrupting the healthcare space by offering hassle free personalised digital therapeutic solutions.
What you will do:
- Updating the CRM/ Dashboard with the relevant information obtained from the call
- Following up with the prospects as per their requested time
- Closing the sales within the sales cycle
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- BSc or M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Telesales experience of 18 months or more (at one organisation)
- Excellent communication skills in English & Hindi
- Multiple Languages will be an add on benefit
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills
- Ability to deliver sales pitch in a consultative manner
- Confidence and empathy while on the call
- Good listening skills
at WhiteHat Jr
About the role:
We’re seeking a qualified Sales Manager to sell Whitehat Jr’s product that our customers have grown to rely on. The Sales Manager will utilise their skills to generate high quality leads, build a strong relationship with customers and close deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and demonstrate the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
Scope: Exceed targets for New Sales, Referrals or Renewals, in an individual contributor role
Work Location: Remote online work until offices reopen, candidate may be based anywhere in India
Working days: 6 working days with 1 day-off which may be during week
Shifts (subject to change): shift start hour will be after 6 AM and shift end hour before 12 midnight (For day shifts), shift start hour will be after 7 PM and shift end hour before 10 AM (For night shift)
Mandatory Language Fluency: English, Hindi
Laptop/Wi-fi: candidates to use their own laptops, wi-fi will be reimbursed
- Proven B2C Sales track record of exceeding targets, >2 years of Sales experience
- Fluency in English and Hindi, ability and willingness to deliver in a high pressure environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organisational skills.
- Ability to counsel a parent for the child's future
- Comfortable with changing shift timings so that we may serve our customers better
- Graduation is not mandatory for candidates with 3+ years of experience
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets ) and powerpoint
The IT sales role is responsible to contact and follow up with leads and potential clients in international markets to convert into clients:
1. Sales to be done by phone and email.
2. Cold calling and closing the deal.
3. The sales executive should generate client interest
4. The sales executive should be able to ensure that this interest is converted into purchases by the client