Retail management Jobs in Mumbai
2. Follow up on the user query with daycares / preschool network to close the query
3. Record and maintain user data in a systematic manner
4. Support in marketing activation / user lead generation by sharing blog posts on facebook groups and responding to queries w.r.t to preschools and daycares on fb groups to direct traffic to Proeves.com
One of the fastest growing startup Series B as raised $37.2M
We are looking for a person who can:
• You will build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, and close business deals while maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
• Handling the entire sales cycle from lead generation, preparing and giving business presentations/proposals to closing the final deal.
• The ideal candidate is a motivated, organized, and creative individual who welcomes the challenges of acquiring and developing new business through sales efforts.
• Interfacing with decision makers of corporate organizations to pitch the product.
• Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
• Create and maintain a healthy sales funnel week on week.
• Build long-term relationships with new accounts.
• Analyze the current market trends for scoping competition and adopting best practices.
• Ensure quick resolution of queries and escalation by clients to ensure smooth operations.
• B2B Sales experience is a must.
• Cultivate strong business relationships with key decision makers.
• Proactively identify new opportunities and deliver innovative solutions to customers.
• Develop market strategies by researching lists of high-potential prospects.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Supply, Product, post Sales, Finance, Tech, and as well as various business Units.
• R&D for the relevant industry
• Work closely with the Operations team.
• Identifying target audience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business.
• NIFT Certification or Management
• 2-3 years of B2B institutional sales account management experience.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Should have knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Proven Sales record.
• Understanding of Commission structures, discounting, and basic Knowledge of P&L management.
• B2B – Marketplace understanding
Pioneering digital therapeutics startup
Founded by well experienced healthcare professionals and engineers this one of a kind startup is disrupting the healthcare space by offering hassle free personalised digital therapeutic solutions.
What you will do:
- Updating the CRM/ Dashboard with the relevant information obtained from the call
- Following up with the prospects as per their requested time
- Closing the sales within the sales cycle
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- BSc or M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Telesales experience of 18 months or more (at one organisation)
- Excellent communication skills in English & Hindi
- Multiple Languages will be an add on benefit
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills
- Ability to deliver sales pitch in a consultative manner
- Confidence and empathy while on the call
- Good listening skills
SaaS Product Company
• You will manage the entire direct sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong
emphasis on new business sales, while expanding existing accounts.
• The Enterprise solution sales manager assumes the role of customer liaison through the solution sales & delivery
along with the support of deployment & solutions team.
• Life cycle management of the product/service developed to meet the business customers evolving needs.
• The role will include extensive hunting/ lead gen and farming of accounts as an Individual contributor to start with.
High quality pipeline building capability will be a key factor to succeed in this role.
• The candidate should have 7- 12 years of experience in Direct B2B Enterprise Sales (Product / SaaS based), Consulting Sales. MBA with an Engineering degree from a reputed institute is preferred.
• An ideal candidate should have experience in regional sales, key account management and meeting sales goal for large ticket products/ solutions. Senior Sales Professional from IPCs (JLL, CBRE, C&W, KF, Colliers etc) & High Growth SaaS/ Product companies may be ideal for this role.
• Sector agnostic experience in selling to Enterprise clients, Series C & above start-ups is desired (i.e. BFSI, FMCG, Pharma, Auto , IT etc.)
• Strategic account planning and execution skills.
• Experience in networking & selling to C-Level , Facilities / Admin teams and business units in Enterprises
• A hustler who knows how to thrive & win in an agile & competitive environment.
• Strong time management skills. Able to understand technology led solutions in the SaaS space.
• Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate clear, concise benefits and capabilities of a
• Excellent communication & story telling skills are a must have. Ability to handle & resolve client queries around solution,
functionalities or any deployment related matters.
• A solution oriented approach & growth led mind set will help in performing this role.
The Sales Head is a leadership position with the responsibility of enabling new business through high-quality leads, prospects, and connections with high revenue potential.
- Develop and implement effective sales and growth strategies
- Ability to take targets and deliver it
- Ability to crack enterprise projects in blockchain space
- Develop Policy & Procedures related to Sales Management
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales, contribution and SG&A expenses forecasts
- Lead sales team members to achieve sales revenue, network development and profitability targets
- Design, monitor and analyse performance metrics (KRAs & KPIs) for Sales Team Members and suggest improvements
- Manage assigned Key Channel partners and Key customers accounts directly to develop productive and professional relationships
- Negotiate and close agreements with large major channel partners & customers
- Perform research and identify new potential channel partners & customers and new market & product opportunities
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients needs and company's policies
- Liaise with Marketing, Technical Services, Accounts, Logistics and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency, brand strengthening and deliverable of targeted services
- Stay up-to-date with market & competitive landscape and new product launches
- Ensure recruitment planning as per need and continuous development of sales team members
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Great Problem-solving skills.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Head or Sales Manager
- Experience of managing a high performance sales team
- Ability to understand and analyse sales performance metrics
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
- Good Leadership & Team management skills
- Strong communication skills, both written & verbal
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
- Blockchain Knowledge will be added advantage
- MBA/B-Tech/BE from a reputed institute
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Rejolut - As a Career Differentiator
- We are a young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving futuristic and evolutionary business problems at scale with the next generation technology like blockchain, crypto and machine learning. Focuses on empowering people across the globe to be technically efficient, making advancements in technology and providing new capabilities that were previously thought impossible.
- We provide exposure to higher learning opportunities so that you can work on complex and cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, WebAssembly. Strong expertise in blockchain and crypto technology and working with the networks like Hedera Hashgraph, Tezos, BlockApps, Algorand, Cardano.
- We maintain high end transparency with clients and employees as Visibility unlocks Efficiency and trust unlocks Visibility.
- Company is backed by two technology Co-founders, well-versed with consumer applications and their work has been downloaded millions of times and a Sales/Marketing Co-founder, exceptionally well at managing relationships, networking and business collaborations. All three comes with a diverse and unconventional background in thought and technology leadership positions in companies like Samsung, Purplle, Loylty Rewardz.
> Health Insurance
> Work from Home
> Fast growth and more visibility into the company
> Experience to work on the latest technology
> Competitive Learning Environment with supportive co-workers
> Employee friendly HR Policies
> Paid leaves up to certain limits
> Competitive salaries & Bonuses
> Liberal working atmosphere
> Get mentored by the best in the industry
Monday to Friday
Role will be to sell IT hardware and software of different OEM. Sell IT Implementation and management services offerings of out organisation.
We are dealing in Networking devices, firewall, laptops, server and implementation services.
Sales + incentives based on Sales
at Magikos Cloud Pvt Ltd
companies implement automation in their processes.
We are looking for passionate, self driven individuals who will interact with leads / potential
customers and derive sales from them.
That apart we are constantly experimenting with various sales strategies, you will be
expected to contribute new ideas and put in efforts in those directions.
Designation- Sr Sales Executive
Department- Sales and Support
Location- Mulund, Mumbai | (Presently WFH)
Salary- Competitive hike over existing salary
● Nurture in-bound leads to conversion
● Periodic outbound calls, if needed
● Handling existing customers queries and upsell opportunities
● Collaborate with various internal teams
● Participate in product brainstorming sessions
Qualification: BSc IT/ BSc Computers/ BCA/ BE/ BTech or MTech/ MCA/ MSc IT or any
Experience, Competencies and Skills Required
● Excellent Communication Skills
● International Outbound Calling and Customer Support Experience in a call centre
environment will be an advantage
● Emotional Intelligence
● Ability to Work on Targets
at Dynaflex Pvt. Ltd
at Omic Healthcare
OMIC is a healthcare technology company focused on patient management and treatment outcomes. Our primary objective is to help healthcare providers and patients with the necessary tools to digitize and organize their healthcare data to propagate data driven decisions for better health outcomes.
Technical Sales engineers sell complex technological products or services to healthcare providers. They must have extensive knowledge of the products- parts and functions and must understand the processes that make these products work.
Sound understanding of the healthcare industry dynamics ; Strong verbal and non-verbal communication ;Sales oriented personality ; Critical thinking; Articulate in medical and non-medical terminology ; Fluency in English or Hindi or Regional languages
Technical understanding of product potential + Product Market fit + Marketing Potential
Requirement gathering + Identifying pain areas + Prospect-Market fit + Market dynamics
Technical presentation of product + Mapping user workflow with product workflow
Mapping pain areas to future roadmap of product + Identifying Partners for mass market penetration + Outreach programs through events and conferences
Knowledge transfer to Functional consultants + Reporting on outreach outcomes + Processes oriented with a focus on sales intelligence through feedback + Working with departments to maximize efficiency of processes.