HR management system administration Jobs in Ahmedabad
at Genius Placement Service
- Manage, coordinate and arrange senior executives travel and travel-related activities, including hotel booking, transportation, and meal coordination
- Acting as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage correspondence flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage the MDs calendar and set up meetings
- Format information for internal and external communication memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Help prepare for meetings and accurately record the minutes from meetings.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all maters pertaining to the Company and all the senior executives.
Skills and Qualifications
- 4 - 8 years experience in a similar role reporting directly to upper management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Virtual meeting platforms (Zoom, Google Meet etc) with an aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Familiar with international travel arrangements
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge
- Ability to maintain company confidences
Only Male Cadidate
Must have Experience in HR field
at Nyusoft Solutions
Nyusoft Solutions is looking for candidates who can work as Online Bidder and manage the entire bidding process using freelance platforms, especially Upwork and play an essential role between the client and the project team. Applicants must have outstanding communication skills.
- Generate business through online portals especially Upwork
- Find the right jobs and write proposals for them.
- Should have the ability to approach clients directly through email marketing or job portals.
- Analyze client requirements and provide appropriate bidding solutions.
- Explore and develop new business opportunities and understand clients' requirements and acquisitions.
- Bidding on Upwork and other freelance portals on daily basis to acquire projects and convert those projects into long-term sales.
- Command on platforms (Upwork (must), LinkedIn, Freelancer).
- Hands-on experience in proposal writing.
- Analyze marketing trends and business sales strategy.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Experienced will be preferred.
at Genius Placement Service
POST: Tele callers (Females Only)
- Relevant Experience from Loan/Insurance Industry
- Excellent Communication
- Hardworking with Sales Orientation
- Ability to drive Targets
at Genius Placement Service
Location : Gulbai tekra Ahmedabad
Salary: 15k to 25k
Only Female candidate
Experience 1 to 2 yrs
Only Ahmedabad based candidate
10 to 7 job time
Only Personal interview will be taken
6 days working
at Genius Placement Service
- The employee will be Spocsperson for all back office activities for one of our client
- Responding to queries via mail and inbound calls.
- Generating bulk offer letters and salary slips and sending them on mail
- Documentation , updating of details and onboarding of received data in master file.
- Verification of bank details.
- Sharing and maintaining database of Esic and PF to employees.
- Updating Nominee details and family details of employees
- Any other back office and data maintenance activities as required in future.
- Payroll Data Sheet Maintenance where verifying the attendance and salary details including its ESIC , PT , PF Calculation etc.
Key Skills Required
- Excellent hands on practice on working on Ms Excel
- Excellent knowledge of Pivot Table , Vlookup , Conditional formatting etc and shortcut key formulas
- 30 -40 wpm per minute typing skills are mandatory
- 1 -2+ years’ experience as database management or MIS Executive
- Candidates who have experience in customer service while maintaining database and working on excel will be preferred
- Satisfactory communication skills in English to respond queries on mails.
- Person who is dedicated towards his work and understand his duties
Job Location – Paldi , Ahmedabad
Salary – 15000-20000
at TIGI HR Solution Pvt. Ltd.
Job Description :
- Lead Generation, Customer Nurturing, Client Relationship and Co-ordination with the Reporting Manager.
- He / She should be able to play the “hunter” role.
- Lead generation through Cold-Calling.
- Need to perform qualification at the different stages of cold-calling.
- Ability to nurture the contacts from the database with regular follow ups and build up their interest level to generate opportunities for new business.
- To work with spreadsheet and CRM software.
- To execute an outbound campaign.
- Able to refine the given data to improve quality of it as per the need of the campaign.
- To sell technology solutions and IT products.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and fix direct meetings with clients, leading to an increase in sales.
- Strong research and strategic analysis skills.
- High competency working with Microsoft office.
- Good Communication Skill (Written and Oral), Ability to understand the accent of a client over phone. Good command over English as primary language.
- Should be flexible to adapt work hours and timings as per the need of the campaign to execute with desired geography.
Job Responsibilities & Duties:
- Seminars for Career Guidance.
- Student counseling for career guidance.
- Advise students and parents about institute’s policies and procedures regarding admission, academics, and other activities.
- Maintain a database of student information, telephone logs and student feedbacks in order to generate student reports.
- Prepare reports and proposals, and respond to inquiries from students and external agencies.
- Tele calling to Potential Students for career guidance.
- Invite Potential Students for campus visit and admission Process (Entrance test, GDPI & Final Admission)
- Accepting and filtering student applications
- Processing student registration and payment
- Communicate with applicants about their application status, including acceptance/rejection
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Content Development for E-Mails, Broachers & Websites
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree; at least 3 year of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Knowledge of student admission and retention issues.
- Knowledge of the broad spectrum of available university academic units, curricula, and programs.
- Ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-term goals.
- Organizing and coordinating skills.
- Skill in the use of computerized systems and databases.
- Ability to design and write promotional material.
- Ability to evaluate student transcripts and/or records.
- Knowledge of Institute admissions policies, standards, and procedures.
at Zyapaar(Lets Talk Business pvt. ltd)
2. Communicate and explain to them the benefits & features of the platform
3. Work on getting them on-board and assist in registering on Zyapaar
at Ebizfiling India Pvt Ltd
Responsible for advising clients in the areas relating to Company registration, GST registrations, tax services, and corporate filings, etc.
Responsible for client Handling across the globe and able to Close the Loop.
Must be capable of engaging with the clients on multiple communications channels and be one point of contact for any quires.
Convert prospective leads into sales and explore opportunities for up-selling and cross-sales
Develop contacts and build good Business Relations with Clients. And to ensure minimum refunds and maximum Positive Feedbacks.
at Eco transport solution Private Limited
Job is based out of Gandhinagar.
FE will work as a decision maker for the trucker side, where he will be entitled to take decisions regarding truck on-boarding, trip finalization, ongoing trip issues or payment related issues, etc. FE will make decisions regarding trucker side operations with taking the Admin team in confidence.
✔ During trucker on-boarding, if any of the truck owners are having more than ten numbers of trucks with the same owner; FE will have to notify the accounts department about it for taxation purposes.
✔ Any kind of internal communication from the trucker side such as communication with material side, admin team, accounts department, or any other department of the organization will be done only through FE.
✔ The same way any communications from the trucker side with individuals who are not part of an organization such as truck owners, transporters, and other stakeholders will be done under direct monitoring of FE.
✔ FE will also have to guide the executives to upload dummy truck-ads to keep the consignors engaged on our platform, but this task shall be done under strict monitoring of FE.
✔ FE will also have to guide and support the executives to finalize the trips.
✔ All the advance payments for finalized trips will be firstly verified by FE, then only he/she will communicate it to the accounts department.
✔ During the loading the process if there is any damage by the driver within the premises of the consignor, FE will have to communicate with the truck driver/owner and SME/CP to make the settlements. In such cases, the final decision will be taken by FE and SME mutually with the admin team in confidence.
✔ In the same way, if there is any damage to the material while unloading, FE will communicate regarding these with truck driver/owner and SME/CP to make settlements. In such cases, the final decision will be taken by FE and SME mutually with the admin team in confidence.
✔ In case of Payment delay or no payment conditions, FE will coordinate with SME and take decisions for trip continuity.
✔ In case of any major breakdown, accident, material/vehicle damage or seizure of vehicle/material by any authority FE will have to communicate with the truck driver/owner to continue the trip.