3+ Change Management Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru) | Change Management Job openings in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Apply to 3+ Change Management Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru) on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Change Management Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
1. Core Responsibilities
· Leading solutions for data engineering
· Maintain the integrity of both the design and the data that is held within the architecture
· Champion and educate people in the development and use of data engineering best practises
· Support the Head of Data Engineering and lead by example
· Contribute to the development of database management services and associated processes relating to the delivery of data solutions
· Provide requirements analysis, documentation, development, delivery and maintenance of data platforms.
· Develop database requirements in a structured and logical manner ensuring delivery is aligned with business prioritisation and best practise
· Design and deliver performance enhancements, application migration processes and version upgrades across a pipeline of BI environments.
· Provide support for the scoping and delivery of BI capability to internal users.
· Identify risks and issues and escalate to Line / Project manager.
· Work with clients, existing asset owners & their service providers and non BI development staff to clarify and deliver work stream objectives in timescales that deliver to the overall project expectations.
· Develop and maintain documentation in support of all BI processes.
· Proactively identify cost-justifiable improvements to data manipulation processes.
· Research and promote relevant BI tools and processes that contribute to increased efficiency and capability in support of corporate objectives.
· Promote a culture that embraces change, continuous improvement and a ‘can do’ attitude.
· Demonstrate enthusiasm and self-motivation at all times.
· Establish effective working relationships with other internal teams to drive improved efficiency and effective processes.
· Be a champion for high quality data and use of strategic data repositories, associated relational model, and Data Warehouse for optimising the delivery of accurate, consistent and reliable business intelligence
· Ensure that you fully understand and comply with the organisation’s Risk Management Policies as they relate to your area of responsibility and demonstrate in your day to day work that you put customers at the heart of everything you do.
· Ensure that you fully understand and comply with the organisation’s Data Governance Policies as they relate to your area of responsibility and demonstrate in your day to day work that you treat data as an important corporate asset which must be protected and managed.
· Maintain the company’s compliance standards and ensure timely completion of all mandatory on-line training modules and attestations.
2. Experience Requirements
· 5 years Data Engineering / ETL development experience is essential
· 5 years data design experience in an MI / BI / Analytics environment (Kimball, lake house, data lake) is essential
· 5 years experience of working in a structured Change Management project lifecycle is essential
· Experience of working in a financial services environment is desirable
· Experience of dealing with senior management within a large organisation is desirable
· 5 years experience of developing in conjunction with large complex projects and programmes is desirable
· Experience mentoring other members of the team on best practise and internal standards is essential
· Experience with cloud data platforms desirable (Microsoft Azure) is desirable
3. Knowledge Requirements
· A strong knowledge of business intelligence solutions and an ability to translate this into data solutions for the broader business is essential
· Strong demonstrable knowledge of data warehouse methodologies
· Robust understanding of high level business processes is essential
· Understanding of data migration, including reconciliation, data cleanse and cutover is desirable
Should be atleast having 10 + years of exp with scaled startups / high growth startups
Preferably have done 0-1 or 1-10 (build things from scratch in HR & have scaled it )
Roles & ResponsibiltiesRoles & responsibilities :
Experience and Qualifications
You will work closely with the senior most leadership and will be responsible to build and drive HR strategy across functions to foster organisation growth.
Create a conducive culture that enables the team to grow the organisation & themselves.
Set up policies and processes and create an employer brand in the market.
Leadership role with fast growing early age startup
Work closely with senior stakeholders in a high impact rol
What’s an offerAn excellent opportunity to work with a well funded early age start up in their fast growing set up in a leadership role working closely with a strong leadership team of expert professionals.
Overall 12+ years experience in HR post MBA from a reputed B-School.
Having worked in an online/ digital start up ecosystem is a must.
Experience working as a HR Business Partner, HR Operations, HR Generalist, TA etc.
Strong business acumen with experience managing a team and diverse stakeholders.
SAP APO Consultant
Minimum 6+ year of Experience, relevant 5+ years as SAP APO Consultant.
Having an experience in DP andd SNP module
Minimum 2 end to end implementation is Mandatory
• This is for a support project, we are looking for candidates with minimum of 1 Implementation, Rollout, Support, upgrade, enhancements and various areas with implementation
• For users globally to ensure decent project delivery, service delivery, incident management, problem management, and change management.
• Analyse the systems and work directly with users to define system requirements, design and propose solutions, configure the software and train employees.
• Performing day-to-day maintenance on the SAP system, as well as installing new upgrades and testing for bugs, besides system configuration and data migration.
• Optimizing the system for easy use, and training employees in its functions and support all new required business improvements, changes and propose the integrated best-fit design to these new or changed Business Processes without impacting other regions.
• Meeting directly with users to find out their SAP-related needs and incorporate these needs into a cohesive plan