Program Management Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
This opportunity is with one of the top conglomerate
- 10+ years of relevant work experience, including technical program management or equivalent management experience in a mid-to-large-sized Financial Technology firms or Payments technology divisions running complex software development programs with multiple stakeholders for at least 5 years.
- 3+ years of experience as a People Manager, managing a team of 40 to 50 members, inclusive of building and growing the team.
- Broad experience, across functional and technical areas, designing, developing, deploying, and maintaining large-scale projects in BFSI Domain.
- Looking for professionals who have started their career into Development and Coding; have grown into Tech Lead roles followed by further transition into Project Management roles under BFSI domain.
- Should have entirely owned the product development from start to end, i.e., inception to implementation. Someone who has worked on end-to-end implementation/development will be apt for this role.
- Should be an expert in stakeholder management, negotiating the requirement with the product team, and understanding the timeline, team size, and the budget of the project.
- Must also analyze requirements Vs the timeline.
- Should be able to help interact with the architects meaningfully and gain knowledge of what infrastructure, the technology, APIs to use, front-end dependencies, solutions, and integration across the organization, the candidate should understand the business requirement and how to implement it technically. Accordingly, they will be able to plan and deliver.
- Working expertise in Agile, Jira, and Cloud is mandatory. Agile Safe is essential.
- Exposure to running agile ceremonies, change or release management. ServiceNow and similar change management tools are highly considerable.
- Working experience with microservices, API servers, and Mobile and Web Application Development is a must.
- Prior experience with CI/CD software development process.
Business knowledge :
- The person must have knowledge in at least one domain, i.e., Credit Cards, Lending, Investment, and Insurance.
- Such domain knowledge and experience should be from the recent one and not from the earlier stages of the career.
- This role includes both product and Project management.Involve in Data collection,Data filtering,refining, and sizing huge incidents data.
- Preferred Domain- Telecom
- Good to have Voice, Unified Communication, Contact center, Messaging experience, Application to Person (i.e. integration with WhatsApp,etc.)
- Work closely with the Engineering Team,Customer Business Team, different cross-functional Team to realize a road map of RPA implementation, Starting from requirement gathering, Ideation to Solution design and implementation
- create PDD (Process Design Document) and review SDD (Solution design document),POC development, Solutioning/Sizing/Business Case/Pricing activities
- Work closely with Marketing Team for proposal preparation,Business case development
In today’s high-demand equals high-price world, our client focuses on being a universal factory that produces high-quality industrial goods at costs that are globally competitive. The services offered by them include sand casting, investment casting, sheet metal stamping, injection molding etc. and the industries served by them include railways, apparel, consumer electronics etc.
So far in their journey, their network includes, approx., 10K+ suppliers, 600+ customers, 2K+ projects, serving 15+ countries and 25+ industries.
Headquartered in Bangalore, they also have offices in the USA and Singapore. They have raised a total of approx. $649M in funding over 11 rounds.
As a Program Manager, you will be responsible for owning the company's vision, strategy and execution of multiple new enterprise resource planning systems and 3rd party software with the company's OS.
What you will do:
- Working with internal customers, external partners and translating business requirements into scalable solutions
- Defining the implementation roadmap and timeline to meet business objectives
- Working across engineers, business stakeholders, external stakeholders, customer ops and partnering closely with business units
- Helping us execute on long term bets to help us hyper scale our business
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Strong Program Management skills
- Experience working with business teams, consultants and implementation partners
- Experience implementing an ERP or CRM Tool at an organization- preferably Dynamics or SAP
- Proven track record of leading complex projects with multiple cross-team customers to delivery and completion
- Ability to determining business needs via consultation, business analysis, and targeted observations
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable working alt Saturdays
Program / Senior Program Manager
- Define and develop roadmaps to deliver strategic goals
- Regularly review the annual and quarterly roadmaps and refine the scope and priorities
- Drive progress reviews with senior management and leadership
- Identify risks and develop mitigation plans
- Report plans, progress, risks regularly at different levels
- Develop release management plans, processes and drive the adoption
- Develop release calendars and release management plans to achieve the same
- Drive sprint planning, standup meetings and ensure the work being done follows the plans
- Lead the customer engagements, set up processes, tools to manage the engagements
- Lead progress reviews, discussions around new requirements and issues with customers and internal teams to ensure customer success
- Articulate customers requirements to the cross functional teams, plan to deliver them
- Organize and manage all phases of the programs to ensure on-time completion
Knowledge and Skills
- Thorough understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience in managing complex cross-functional large scale enterprise projects.
- Good understanding of tools used for development, QE and Dev Ops
- Experience in setting up, configuring and driving usage of project management tools
- Experience in managing releases in both Cloud and On-Premise environments
- Demonstrated ability to partner with different functions across the organization
- Experience setting up templates and processes that are repeatable
- Passion for using data to drive reviews and decision making
- Ability to write crisp and robust stories to communicate complex issues, requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science from a reputed college
- PMP Certification is a plus
- ITIL Certification is a plus
- At least 2-3 years in a software development role
- At least 1-2 years in a technical lead role independently managing sub-projects / development of components
- At least 5-7 years in managing software development projects using agile methodologies
- At least 3-4 years (running in parallel to the above) managing releases to the cloud and / or on-prem environments
Total minimum experience for program manager: 12 years.
Total minimum experience for Sr. Program manager: 14 years.
Primary roles and responsibilities -
- Manage multiple interconnected projects, ensuring program goals are reached
- Develop and manage scope of the projects, deadlines and activities for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives
- Strategize and implement key program initiatives that adhere to organizational objectives
- Identify key resource requirements from cross-functional teams and external vendors
- Assume responsibility for the program’s people and vendors
- Build and execute projects that cut across various aspects of Business
- Work cross functionally to help inﬂuence change in getting ideas executed
- Build and lead communication plan and develop a reinforcement strategy across the organization
- Manage all aspects of the implementation including the human and cultural elements, and reinforcing collaboration
- Lead and direct different cross-functional programs and projects of varied sizes and types
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques-
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation-
- Help people to design and model solutions for innovation .
- Coordinate all cross-functional activities, collaborate with leaders in varied areas on planning and execution
- Provide the skill and structure required to identify problems and improvement opportunities
Traits that we are looking for -
- Experienced with MS oﬃce - Excel, Word and PPT
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Should understand the product development process - to enable projects to be converted into Products
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, written and verbal
Should be atleast having 10 + years of exp with scaled startups / high growth startups
Preferably have done 0-1 or 1-10 (build things from scratch in HR & have scaled it )
Roles & ResponsibiltiesRoles & responsibilities :
Experience and Qualifications
You will work closely with the senior most leadership and will be responsible to build and drive HR strategy across functions to foster organisation growth.
Create a conducive culture that enables the team to grow the organisation & themselves.
Set up policies and processes and create an employer brand in the market.
Leadership role with fast growing early age startup
Work closely with senior stakeholders in a high impact rol
What’s an offerAn excellent opportunity to work with a well funded early age start up in their fast growing set up in a leadership role working closely with a strong leadership team of expert professionals.
Overall 12+ years experience in HR post MBA from a reputed B-School.
Having worked in an online/ digital start up ecosystem is a must.
Experience working as a HR Business Partner, HR Operations, HR Generalist, TA etc.
Strong business acumen with experience managing a team and diverse stakeholders.
Sizzle is an exciting new startup in the world of gaming. At Sizzle, we’re building AI to automatically create highlights of gaming streamers and esports tournaments.
For this role, we're looking for someone that loves to play and watch games, and is eager to roll up their sleeves and build up a new gaming platform. Specifically, we’re looking for a technical program manager - someone that can drive timelines, manage dependencies and get things done. You will work closely with the founders and the engineering team to iterate and launch new products and features. You will constantly report on status and maintain a dashboard across product, engineering, and user behavior.
- Be responsible for speedy and timely shipping of all products and features
- Work closely with front end engineers, product managers, and UI/UX teams to understand the product requirements in detail, and map them out to delivery timeframes
- Work closely with backend engineers to understand and map deployment timeframes and integration into pipelines
- Manage the timeline and delivery of numerous A/B tests on the website design, layout, color scheme, button placement, images/videos, and other objects to optimize time on site and conversion
- Keep track of all dependencies between projects and engineers
- Track all projects and tasks across all engineers and address any delays. Ensure tight coordination with management.
You should have the following qualities:
- Strong track record of successful delivery of complex projects and product launches
- 2+ years of software development; 2+ years of program management
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Deep understanding of AI model development and deployment
- Excited about working in a fast-changing startup environment
- Willingness to learn rapidly on the job, try different things, and deliver results
- Bachelors or masters degree in computer science or related field
- Ideally a gamer or someone interested in watching gaming content online
Technical program management, ML algorithms, Tensorflow, AWS, Python
Work Experience: 3 years to 10 years
Amagi Media Labs is rapidly disrupting the TV broadcasting Industry as we know it. Founded in 2008, Amagi is now the largest TV AD Network with over 30 million advertising seconds and more than 400 TV channels working on Amagi’s Cloud Infrastructure and managed playout servers. To know more about what Amagi does please visit www.amagi.com
Technical Program Manager Job Description
Amagi is looking to expand its project/program management team responsible for managing end to end development and delivery of various ongoing software development programs and initiatives within Amagi. We are looking for people who are process oriented, have a strong technology background, who have experience in executing and managing large software projects in the past. The software development projects under execution are largely in the intersection of media and cloud technology domains.
- End-to-end ownership of multiple short term and long term product development and delivery initiatives for Amagi's key products
- Working closely with cross-functional teams like engineering, product, quality assurance, operations and customer success teams.
- Articulating and defining program milestones for successful and timebound completion of initiatives by developing project plans in collaboration with all the stakeholders.
- Identifying and resolving process bottlenecks, dependencies and related challenges
- Enterprise program management : Apart from standard product offerings, for enterprise customers, Amagi offers tighter integration and customization of their workflows over the core product offerings. In this role you one manage end to end onboarding and going live for such enterprise customers. This involves
- Working with pre-sales/sales/onboarding/customer to get the requirements
- Prepare a detailed project plan & track it across teams; keep the stakeholders (Sales, ONB, Customer) updated on status and milestones
- Work with Enterprise Engagement Team in Broadcast Engineering closely to deliver according to the plan
- Get the customer trained on the platform before going live
- Formally hand off to support once the customer has gone live
- Create, publish and maintain well organised, comprehensive data and information about the initiatives to enable organization wide transparency and reporting
- Developing dashboards and success metrics to provide visibility to various stakeholders.
- Ensuring consistent and clear status reporting
- Prepare presentations and provide supporting data as needed
- Managing one or more programs involving product development initiatives belonging to various categories, like
- Cutting edge cloud technology intensive SaaS products
- Software solution involving media technology (eg, audio/video streaming)
- Web frontend and backend related products (built on latest web frameworks)
- Setting up processes, actively participating in improving and maintaining processes for product development and delivery initiatives to enable efficiency across organization
- Based on agile methodologies and project management best practices
- Training and evangelizing the participating teams on agile processes
- Managing executive stakeholders
- Helping the program management team as a whole to publish metrics, dashboards to bring visibility of various programs to the executive team.
- Helping the executive team to take directional calls on new and ongoing programs.
Desired Skills and Experience
We'll need you to have a good foundation for establishing technical and non-technical enablement needs for internal and external teams.
- Communication skills: The candidate must be good at business communication, good at using all modern tools at disposal, be able to organize and lead meetings as and when required.
- Technical Knowledge: The candidate must have a strong technical background and must be well aware of software engineering technology stacks popularly used in technology heavy companies. The candidate must be able to write and present tech heavy documentation.
- Process Knowledge: The candidate must have experience in running process oriented programs and projects, must have knowledge of agile frameworks, and should be able to set up agile processes for existing and new product development initiatives.
- Data driven acumen: The candidate must be able to do qualitative and quantitative analysis on available data and metrics to take up calls and set directions for the team.
- Relationship management: The candidate must be able to maintain a good working relationship with various cross functional team members and key stakeholders.
- Experience in running scrum ceremonies and managing related artifacts
- Hands on experience in project management tools (e.g. Jira)
- Domain experience: Prior experience in media technologies like OTT, audio/video technologies, AWS/GCP cloud based application or web application development
- Certifications (Preferable): Agile certifications - CSM® / PMI-ACP® / SaFE®
- Preferred Work Experience: 2 - 5 years
- Enterprise Program managers: 5-7 years in Project/Program management
- Educational Qualifications: BE/BTech + MBA (From Tier I/II institutes)
Liaising with product teams - Liaising with various product and program managers of Zeta to assess the scope of changes a solution under consideration may require and to arrive at feasible, optimal approaches for all business requirements
Liaising with Engineering teams - Collaborate with engineers and architects to arrive at detailed solutions and implementation plans
Requirements specifications - Review the functional and non-functional requirements, integration and feature specifications, phase releases, and solutions that translate the functional mapping to Zeta’s product landscape.
Functional mapping - Functionally translate and map the business domain to a technological solution domain.
Identify constraints - Highlight any long-term risks that may originate as a consequence of design or architectural choice made in the overall system design leading to an incomplete solution mapping and propose enhancements
Implementation - Oversee the delivery of solutions while highlighting corner cases where the implementation may be lacking. Be the point-of-contact for functional queries that would require domain-specific context to help unblock the team. Work with UAT teams to ensure the comprehensiveness and correctness of the delivered solution
Communicating with internal stakeholders - Describing the structure, characteristics, behaviour, and other aspects of the problem and solution to various project stakeholders
Electron benefits, Gifting and RnR
India, with intermittent travel to the client locations
Customer Leadership and the Implementation teams
Business Development teams
Electron benefits, Gifting, RnR and other relevant platform product teams
Frequently interact with the Product teams to understand the product offerings and roadmap
Become an SME of the functional architecture of the products subscribed by the clients
Work closely with Business Development teams to conceptualize concepts and solutions for clients
Review the BRDs for various requirements shared by clients and the solutioning proposed by the Solution Architects
Participate in the regular sync-up meetings with client implementation teams to discuss solutions and share updates
Conduct workshops with clients to understand requirements in detail
Deliver a detailed functional spec of the overall solution and categorize the proposed solutions into core product deliverables and customizations specific to the clients
Create data flow diagrams to represent the data exchange between various modules
Lead a small but efficient team of BAs/SAs
Head of product
Ability to comprehend technical products and solutions
Excellent presentation skills and stakeholder management
Good experience in conducting workshops with large senior management groups and presenting solutions to a large audience
Ability to learn fast and communicate effectively
Ability to work on complex projects with a medium level of ambiguity
Must be very strong in setting up processes for efficient delivery
Excellent documentation skills are a must. Should be able to create detailed documents with relevant content (Data flow diagrams, flow charts etc)
Should be able to communicate effectively with various stakeholders such as business, product, project management and design
Should have experience in working with stakeholders from different geographies
Should have a track record of building & shipping high-quality products owning the process end to end
Adapting to complex situations with an aim to achieve business goals
Background and experience
Engineer (preferably IT, CS)
MBA (Not a must)
15+ years of total experience as a Solution Architect, Program Manager, consultant or a Data analyst with services, consulting or product companies
Prior experience in handling multiple large global clients for complex projects is a plus.
- Timely execution of tasks
- Work closely with the other teams to ensure proper TAT for course activities
- Focus on Student satisfaction.
- Have a student-first approach with focus on helping students build a successful career in digital
- Student Enrollment for DigiGrad Programs and Courses
- eLearning Dashboard
- Management of courses in coordination with the team and trainers
- Content creation for various aspects of the program
- Work closely with the Corporate Partnerships team to facilitate the placement of students
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Graduation or Masters in any domain
- Freshers or less than 1 years work experience
You should apply if:
- Good organization skills
- Ability to manage different tasks
- Posses team-management and coordination skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Self-motivated, a good communicator with a collaborative working style
- Ability to handle tight deadlines
- Patient and able to handle grievances and doubts by students
We are seeking a passionate Sr. Program Manager to join our Selling Partner Experience team in India. You will partner with global stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts to define and execute an educational plan that is relevant, consistent, and compelling, working backwards from selling partner needs. You will effectively multitask and prioritize, maintaining a high level of flexibility, independence and commitment. You will have a proven record of outstanding communication with colleagues, cross-functional leaders, and external parties. You will be proactive and solution-oriented. You will be comfortable working in an international, fast-paced environment, where change and ambiguity are present as we constantly grow, improve, and innovate. Exceptional stakeholder management and project management skills are a must for this role as there will be many competing priorities and deadlines that will require strong organizational and expectation setting skills. The ideal candidate will have deep dive skills and customer obsession to have a great understanding of Selling Partner Experience and bias for action to use actionable insights to drive changes.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Own Selling Partner performance metrics in relevant area, drive SPEX improvements through education
· Lead and manage end-to-end content creation, translation and localization projects by creating storyboards, working closely with product management, WW stakeholders, cross-functional partners and external vendors
· Define strategies to increase Selling Partner engagement, create curriculums and learning tracks based on Selling Partner profiles
· Identify channel strategies to surface relevant content at the right platform, explore integration opportunities with various channels
· Develop project plans, managing time, budget, resources and quality control
· Track content usage metrics, Selling Partner satisfaction and provide recommendations for content strategy, explore opportunities for different content types
· Ensures descriptions, thumbnails and titles are optimized for easy discoverability and access, performs A/B tests
· Develop feedback loops for content improvement
· Manage multiple projects and priorities
· Manage content distribution and publishing via internal tools and our website
What we offer:
- A multi-disciplinary role with tremendous opportunity to learn and grow in an early-stage startup.
- An open work culture - We are committed to diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunity.
- Flexible working hours and leave policy.
As the Operations Manager, you will analyse the current state operations, propose workflows and tools that drive improvements to the app or for addressing country-specific needs. Identify and execute on opportunities, to streamline workflows and increase collaboration and productivity across the team. You will proactively track risks/issues with development, ensure business requirements are met, and advocate for future enhancements. Support the leadership team in implementing new ideas effectively within the Uable culture and manage change to maximise adoption of new tools or processes. Define operational metrics and develop reporting tools as needed, for leadership to understand business performance.
- Understand the operational framework and work on efficient delivery mechanisms for customer support, Event management & programme management
- Build effective processes to handle escalations ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with learning design, product, growth, analytics teams to manage/execute the right processes.
- Ability to partner with global cross-functional business partners, engineering teams, and senior management, to identify and define short-term and long-term solutions to operational challenges.
- Leadership experience in process improvement and programme management experience in startups is a plus
- Coordinating cross function for implementing and execution of events, managing communication, managing event feedback surveys, handling post-event reports.
- Manage our events calendar, assisting with event marketing, monitoring timeframes, and delivering on event brief objectives.
Skills/Qualifications (good to have):
- Have a proactive outlook to problem-solving and willingness to adapt in a highly demanding, collaborative, and fast-paced environment with rapidly changing direction and new challenges
- Proficient in Office Suite and Lead Management Software & project management skills
- Work with the Product Owners and coordinate with project managers and other departments to get projects released on time.
- Ability to manage, monitors and measures project portfolio status, recommending corrective action as necessary, and communicate portfolio status to their management.
- Ability to participate in interviewing, hiring, and training team members; plan, assign, and direct work; appraise performance; reward and discipline team members; address complaints and resolve problems
- Relentless focus on operational excellence by setting the right processes and improving efficiency at every step and balance attention to detail with swift execution.
- Strong quantitative analytical skills and experience developing dashboards and reporting tools using spreadsheet applications, Tableau, etc. a plus.
- Knowledge of the iOS, macOS, and App Store ecosystem a plus.
- You are a driven and curious person with the aptitude and agility to learn.
- You are an extrovert and a leader who has built great teams and a team player with great interpersonal skills.
- You are detail and process-oriented person by nature. A natural problem solver and a go-getter.
- You don’t settle with what-is, you constantly strive for excellence.
- You are an explorer with the ability to investigate and get the data; define and work on multiple tasks and complete work within deadlines.
- You are a clear and concise communicator with the ability to synthesize a lot of information quickly, highlight the key takeaways, and disseminate actionable insights.
Our goal as Ola Electric, is to enable and maximise the number of electric kms delivered through our
ecosystem of products and services. We start with India but our ambitions are global.
E-Rickshaws provide a unique opportunity to build out our charging infrastructure. E-ricks deliver
over 50 million kms of electric mobility in India everyday - no other form factor comes close. As such,
our near term goal is to launch a swapping network that serves a disproportionate share of erickshaw market (100,000 in 2 years). That said, we are building our batteries and charging
infrastructure in a way that it can serve all sorts of electric vehicles tomorrow including 2Ws, our
own 3W and potentially small 4Ws
Technical Program Manager is responsible for programs/projects involving cross-functional teams
focused on the delivery of products or system or features. They own and manage projects and
programs end-to-end, initiate, coordinate and communicate across groups effectively to provide ontime, within budget, high quality deliverables that meet customer/business expectations.
Sr.Technical Program Manager manages delivery using sound product & business acumen,
technology depth and strong project management skills. Sr.Technical Program manager act as
catalyst to faster business delivery by streamlining and simplifying processes, monitoring
engineering productivity and ensuring the engineering best practices are followed.
Job Location: Bangalore
Roles and Responsibilities
Drive multiple portfolios, working cross-functionally with product manager, designers,
software development team, business operations, marketing, legal and external partners
across organization to guarantee a smooth and efficient product delivery.
Defines and implements cross-team processes to improve efficiency and delivery (SDLC),
defines metrics to measure and monitor efficiency and effectiveness of the processes and
drives adoption across organization.
Monitors and tracks complex programs effectively by providing periodic updates to
technical, non-technical teams and Sr.Management
Has the right balance of technical, project management and business/product acumen and
manages delivery across SDLC serving as single point of contact.
Handle multiple competing and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Manages stakeholders from different cross functional teams by setting expectations and
providing frequent program/project updates.
management experience in product organization
Understands the technical designs of the multiple projects and programs he/she is
managing. Has deeper understanding of specific sub-systems and possess ability to drive
technical discussions if needed.
Experience in managing deliverables from multiple vendors
Strong familiarity with Agile methodologies; Has ability to think strategically and execute
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. This includes excellent listening skills,
concise communications and targeting the message to specific audiences
Experienced working in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
Mentor technical program managers on industry best practices.
5+ years of experience in a software engineering role and at least 2 years of delivery
- Ideating on the firm strategy with the founders and senior leadership team
- Leading 0 to 1 projects with founder guidance - new products, new markets, and/or business segment pilots
- Managing leadership hiring with founders
- Understanding the global market landscape and application to company's business across India and other high priority markets
- Hiring and managing execution teams to scale initiatives
What you need to have:
- Strong academic credentials from a Tier 1 institution
- 3+ years of Tier I investment banking or consulting or investments experience
- Significant understanding of the fintech and financial services space
- Bonus: Tier 1 MBA
- Bonus: South East Asian market knowledge or experience
- Extremely high analytical skills and first-principles led problem-solving attitude
- Expertise in business modeling, PowerPoint/deck creation, and pitching to key stakeholders - internal and external
- Excellent communication skills
- Good people skills with an ability to build trust
- Ability to build deep and lasting relationships
- Extremely high attention to detail; If the extra space or the change in font do not bother you, this role will be tough
- Ability to think big and disruptive, and execute along-side
Interview Kickstart is one of the leading platforms helping Software Engineers prepare for tough technical interviews. Over the last 5 years we have helped over 3000 engineers Nail the toughest technical interviews on the planet. We are successful, profitable, and have a vision of building the world's largest Career Upleveling platform.
We need a top-notch Program Manager to come join our growing team at IK
Who you are
- You have 7 - 12 years experience.
- You love the buzz of a highly productive and fast moving team.
- You’ve had 3+ years of experience planning, prioritizing and delivering the product roadmap.
- You get your buzz from metrics, efficiencies and productivity to enable the product team to keep getting better.
- You love interacting and managing a bunch of highly passionate and demanding stakeholders.
- You are looking to grow fast with a company that's on a rapid growth path.
What will excite us
- Previous startup experience or experience being part of early teams.
- You are a whiz with Jira and have numbers at the tap of your finger.
- Experience having set up agile processes for teams and you have war stories to share.
- You don’t really care about your title, you actively contribute to product and engineering decisions.
- You love being a leader of incredibly smart engineers.
What will excite you?
- Complete ownership
- Experiment, fail and learn.
- High pedigree, high caliber team.
- Contribute to every area of our business. Have a real impact with your work
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories, and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen the doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
- Assisting in thinking through and setting policies - and making sure they are implemented
- Analyzing existing problems and helping to resolve them.
- Anticipating and averting new problems. Creating contingency plans.
- Being an honest broker and providing a wide-ranging view without turf considerations
- Communicating with team members to ensure priorities and policies are well understood
- Recognizing and building relationships that are most important to the team’s success and assisting in strengthening them.
- Measuring and managing daily metrics, highlighting deviations and following up to ensure corrective actions are taken
- Ensuring that follow-up happens
What you need to have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- MBA with an Engineering degree
- Works autonomously and manages the process of idea to execution
- Well-developed project-management skills: being organized and disciplined, showing attention to detail, and following up doggedly to ensure the right results
- Business savvy, understanding of technology, and what is required for sustained operating results
- Business communication and ability to work with vendors, external partners as well as internal stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills that ensure messages are clearly understood by the right audiences
- Organizational and political intelligence
- A clear, empathetic communicator able to balance rapport and problem solving
- Familiarity with Dashboarding tools
- Jira knowledge
- Expert in Google Sheets/ MS Excel