Media Management Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
- Provide Voice and Remote terminal support for Level 1/2 backup and restore Issues and submit stars tickets
- Configuration, Troubleshooting and assisting setup of backup Environment.
- Follow the Alert Management Strategy for category Level 1/2 on various system/server alerts received every day
- First and second level troubleshooting of the backup and restore issues
- Update & Maintain Pertinent technical and Operational Documentation
- Open support cases and work with vendors such as Oracle / IBM and Symantec/Iron Mountain to provide necessary logs/information on issues raised by
- Coordinate fix of H/W issues with vendors on backup servers following Hardware management processes and procedures
- Working with tape library teams on tape management
- Installation and configuration of backup software on servers and clients.
- Checking the failed backups for the day and rerunning them to meet SLA
- Setting up or Assisting in LAB/Dev machine needs for test purpose etc
- Requesting tapes from offsite location to facilitate restore
- Housekeeping of User or System Environment (Ex: work on heavy hitters and try to validate the exclude list etc)
- Work on RPO ( Recovery Point Objective ) and failure reports
- Backup policies and storage media management
- Daily operational checklists
- Notifications to a Group of Users or IT Admins mailing list
- Work on Change management windows
- Generate multiple reports and metrics as required for operations and planning
- Strive for improvement in operational and business value.
True medicines at true prices!
Our motto is to deliver value-added solutions for Indian patients beyond just pills. Our goal is to make healthcare accessible to every patient and bring it within their price range.
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team, which is passionate to build innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for configuring and troubleshooting our product to resolve our internal team's technical issues. You will support the users by acting as the liaison between the customer and other internal teams. Your ability to work in a complex networking environment will also make you an ideal candidate.
What you will be doing:
- Mastering the Truemeds internal platform in order to efficiently and effectively diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to promptly resolve customer/users issues
- Support users via live chat & phone. Respond to user's technical support requests and feature-related questions
- Create and maintain product-related documentation, internal and external
- Debug user's issues and create reproducible test cases for engineers to resolve
- Properly escalating unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams while providing clear steps to reproduce and detailed troubleshooting steps
- Understand user goals and their desired outcome from using the product.
- Document use cases and feature requests
What we are looking for:
- Previously done customer support role. Preferably technical customer support
- You're data-driven and analytical
- Excellent follow-up skills with great attention to detail
- You are comfortable in a startup environment; are self-motivated move quickly, and wear many hats
- You have a highly structured work approach, the ability to manage multiple activities in parallel
- Good communication skills: English / Hindi / Marathi / Bengali
- Providing primary backup for networks should they fail.
- Ensuring the effective administration of a new business network.
- Performing troubleshooting on all programs when required.
- Preparing post-mortem reports and performing trend analysis when there are system failures.
- Developing proposals and helping to finalize opportunities that reduce expenses.
- CCNA certified.
- Around 1 year of experience in Network Operations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Candidate with networking certification is preferrable.
Technical Support Manager
Full Time, Permanent
Good understanding and work experience with Linux, Java, Spring Boot, SQL, one of RDBMS Database
Good Understanding of AWS Infrastructure including EC2
Bizongo is featured in LinkedIn Top Startups 2019: The 25 hottest Indian companies to work for!
Working in Bizongo translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast paced and electrifying environment
Bizongo has been awarded as the most Disruptive Procurement Startup of the year - 2017
Being a company that is expanding itself every day and working towards exploring newer avenues in the market, every employee grows with the company
The position provides a chance to build on existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience in the field of Ecommerce
Experience level: Minimum 10 years
This role would be leading the DBA teams of multiple experience level DBAs for a mix of – Teradata, Oracle and SQL.
Minimum 10 years of relevant Database and Datawarehouse experience.
Hands on experience of administrating Teradata.
Leading the performance analysis, capacity planning and supporting the batchops and users with their jobs.
Drive implementation of standards and best practices to optimize database utilization and availability.
Hands on with AWS Cloud infrastructure services such as EC2, S3 and network services.
Proficient in Linux system administration relevant to Teradata management.
Teradata Specific (Mandatory)
Manage and Operate 24x7 production as well as development databases to ensure maximum availability of system resources.
Responsible for operational activities of a Database Administrator such as System monitoring, User Management, Space Management, Troubleshooting, and Batch/user support.
Perform DBA related tasks in key areas of Performance Management & Reporting, workload management using TASM.
Manage Production/Development databases in areas like Capacity Planning, Performance Monitoring & Tuning, Strategies Defined for Backup/Recovery Techniques, Space/ User/ Security management along With Problem determination and resolution.
Experience with Teradata Workload management & monitoring and query optimization.
Expertise with system monitoring using viewpoint and logs.
Proficient in analysing the performance and optimizing at different levels.
Ability to create advanced system-level capacity reports as well as root cause analysis.
Oracle Specific (Optional)
Database Administration Installation of Oracle software on Unix/Linux platform.
Database Lifecycle Management - Database creation, setup decommissioning.
Database event alert monitoring, space management, user management.
Database upgrades migrations, cloning.
Database backup restore recovery using RMAN.
Setup and maintain High-Availability and Disaster Recovery solutions.
Proficient in Standby and Data Guard technology.
Hands on with the OEM CC.
- Teradata Vantage Certified Administrator
- Plans conduct and lead assignments generally involving moderate, high-budgeted projects or more than one project.
- Manages user expectations regarding appropriate milestones and deadlines.
- Assists in training, work assignment and checking of less experienced developers.
- Serves as a technical consultant to leaders in the IT organization and functional user groups. Subject matter expert in one or more technical programming specialties; employs expertise as a generalist of a specialist.
- Performs estimation efforts on complex projects and tracks progress.
- Works on the highest level of problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
- Documents evaluate, and researches test results; documents evolution of testing scripts for future replication.
- Identifies, recommends, and implements changes to enhance the effectiveness of quality assurance strategies.
Detailed Job Description:
- Should have experience in Development, Configuration, Implementation, and Support of Salesforce CRM applications based on Apex Language and leveraging Force.com Platform running in Cloud Computing Environments.
- Should work on developing custom objects, custom fields, role-based page layouts, custom Tabs, custom reports, report folders, design of Visual Force Pages, Dashboards, Apex Classes, Controllers & Triggers, VF Components, and various other components as per the client and application requirements.
- Should implement security and sharing rules at an object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of the organization. Also should have knowledge of creating various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy.
- Should have good experience in design and develop Apex Classes, Controller Classes, and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Should involve in Unit Testing, Test Coverage, and Code Review.
- Should have experience working with Force.com IDE version 23.0, Eclipse IDE, and salesforce.com Sandbox environments.
- Responsible for ensuring the quality of their own work as well as the work of the development team.
- Development responsibilities include doing code review/bug analysis, analyzing development and impacts.
- The candidate should have strong programming, debugging experience, and excellent problem-solving skills.
Role 1 : Core Java
Experience - 5 – 10 years
Location – Mumbai ( NKP) / Weworks
Primary Skills / Must have:
- Knows Java Programming Language (Java 7, 8) with Object-Oriented Design and Spring Framework. Understanding of RESTFul Services development.
- Has a good understanding of asynchronous requests, multithreading and related issues and ways to resolve them.
- Has a good understanding of web and web programming principles, cookies, sessions etc.
- Familiar with tomcat, servlet model and their limitations.
- Has a good understanding of basic algorithms and data structures.
- Good analytical skills, problem-solving skills and willingness to learn.
- Good communication and collaboration skills. Willing to ask questions.
- Team player.
Secondary Skills / Desired skills
- Familiarity with Git and Linux/Unix commands.
Role 2 – JAVA + Linux + SQL Server combination of skills - Bangalore
Experience – 4 – 9 years
Location – Bangalore ( RMZ Ecoworld)
Required Technical Skills:
- Strong Java experience.
- Experienced in Agile development lifecycle.
- Hands-on experience with Programming language: Python, and SQL
- Experience in database platforms : DB2/Sybase/MSSQL server.
- Working knowledge of Linux/Unix.
- Working knowledge of Java spring framework,Angular 7/8,GIT.
Desired Technical Skills:
- Working experience on Actimize RCM solution.
- Knowledge of testing automation tools like selenium.
- Good knowledge of Actimize AIS solution
- Ability to take on challenges and open to learning new technologies.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Passion for innovation and find creative solutions to complex business problems.
- Team player.
Educational qualification and experience:
- Bachelor degree in engineering/computer science or MCA from recognized institution
- Minimum 3 years of development experience in required technical skills.
Role 3 – Java+ Spring + Azure ( Mandatory)
Location – Bangalore
Experience – 4 – 7 years
Role 4 – Java Fullstack
Experience - 5 – 9 years
Location – Mumbai ( NKP)
No of open role – 4
Mandatory Skills – Core Java , Full stack and Unix
Ø Work closely with Business Analysts to understand User and Functional Requirements
Ø Conduct Technical Design, create Design Prototype and Design Specifications. Be able to understand business needs and translate into technology solutions
Ø Implement the requirements using the latest firm wide technologies and approved global solutions
Ø Perform Unit Testing and, wherever applicable, collaborate with QA Engineer on System / Integration / QA / Regression / Performance / Capacity Testing, and create testing documentation
Ø Coordinate with users on User Acceptance Testing and provide testing support
Required technical skills:
Ø Minimum 3-4 years of hands-on experience in software development
Ø Good programming skills using Java
Ø Excellent relational database skills on Sybase / DB2 & Unix Shell Scripting
Ø Good knowledge and solid experience in Agile software development
Ø Good knowledge, skills and abilities to perform high quality software testing
Ø Experience on Axiom / XML / SOAP / Informatica is preferred but not essential
Required professional skills:
Ø Enthusiasm for and interest in learning and applying new technologies to solve real world business problems
Ø Pursuit for perfect delivery quality in a zero-error-tolerance environment
Ø Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Ø Good communication skills including ability to explain technical issues to non-technical people
Ø Highly organized, self-motivated, result-oriented, and proactive with capability to work with minimal supervision
Ø A strong can-do attitude
Ø Creative and flexible while observing policies, rules and standards
Demonstrate highly proficient written and verbal communication skills in the English language
Role 5 – Core Java / Java backend hands on developer
Location – Mumbai and Banglare
Experience - 5 – 10 years /
The Customer Success Executive contributes to the company's success by effectively managing its
clients. You will be the SPOC (Single Person of Contact) for our existing clients and will be responsible
for the successful implementation of our solutions in new client locations.
Assisting client's queries over email & call.
Looking into complaints and coordinating with clients to resolve their issues.
Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the client's issues; determining the cause
of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting
correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing client’s information.
Visits client location for successful implementation.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Generating product ideas to reduce the number of queries & solve the pain points of
Participate in innovation and find new ways that are more efficient in terms of operations
Skills: Customer Relationship Management, Communication Skills, MS Excel, Customer Success,
Proficiency in English and Hindi
What can you expect at Intugine?
Young team, flat hierarchy.
Like-minded intellectually curious colleagues.
High paced learning. Continuous Mentorship to help Achieve Peak Potential