Non-profit management Jobs in Mumbai
Belief that each person has a duty to give
Passion to assist NGOs with technology in reaching their donors
Attitude to do what it takes to reach the goals
We are looking for a person who believes that it is the duty of each individual to give. One who would love to assist NGOs in raising donations from individuals and believes strongly in the role of technology to enable it. The role will require strong skills in areas ranging from content writing to digital marketing to analysis. It will require one to work closely with NGOs to assist them in first creating a donor base and then actively engaging with them. This role will aim to create a community of NGOs who are interested in building and engaging with retail individual donors.
What You Will Do
You will be the face of DanaMojo to our NGO partners, and be the principal point of contact for them.
The roles and responsibilities can be broken down as follows :
1. Assist NGOs in increasing donations from their own donors
a. Working 1-1 with a set of NGOs to strategize and execute on plans to increase donations from their own donors through online & offline activities
b. Planning and executing the danaMATCH Challenges (an online fundraising event)
c. Conduct workshops to improve capabilities of raising funds from individual donors
d. Use various digital tools such as social media, blogs, emails to advocate building and leveraging an individual donor base
2. Help NGOs use our platform better
a. Educate NGOs on using more features on our platform thus being able to reach more donors and donations
b. Understand what NGOs want and feed that back into new features for the Platform
3. Generate leads through marketing activities
a. Generate more leads through digital activities such as social media marketing, email marketing, blogs, website, SEO etc
b. Use existing NGOs to showcase benefit with testimonials to bring new NGOs o board
What You Need To Have
• Digital Marketing Skills
• Email Marketing – Should have run email campaigns through a variety of tools
• Social Media Marketing – Should have done social media marketing for customers or should be an avid user of social media
• Data Analysis – Strong data analysis skills to analyze and report on marketing activities
• Content Writing
• Blogs/Articles – Should be someone to whom writing comes easily and naturally and can easily pen down a 250-400 word article without too much effort.
• Website Management – Using website to drive both engagement and lead generation through content and SEO
• Data Analysis
• Excel – Strong skills in data analysis using Excel
• Google Analytics – Should have setup and used Google Analytics (or any similar tool) to measure and analyze effort of online marketing activities
In addition to the mentioned requirements
• Work experience of at least 2 years in the above areas
• Well versed with the usage of advance MS-Excel, data analysis and digital marketing tools
• Candidates who have shown inclination to the sector through active work/volunteering in the social service space
Even if you’re from a completely different background, but have the necessary skillsets and the zeal and confidence to crack the nut – let's talk.
at Yapsody India Pvt Ltd
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Social Media Executive to join our awesome marketing team! As a Social Media Executive at Yapsody, you will be responsible for implementing and managing the overall company's digital marketing efforts.
Social Media strategies are extremely important for our company's success, so your role will be vital in achieving our business goals and objectives.
We are looking for someone like YOU with creativity, vision, and passion for the intersection of music and digital media. This is a prime opportunity for any skilled marketing executive looking to make his/her mark on a growing worldwide brand within a Silicon Valley-lifestyle environment that inspires out-of-the-box ideas.
- Responsible for developing and implementing the Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and align with company’s business goals.
- Ideate creative and engaging social media posts targeting the right customer profile, collaborate with content development and graphic design team to execute the same.
- In depth research of social media trends, effective hashtags, competitor activities, etc. for each social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
- Develop, manage and oversee social media content covering creative text, engaging videos and images.
- Executing Contest, Polls, and feedback to engage our target audience.
- Maintaining Social Media Calendar covering posts for all the channels or mediums planned for a particular week.
- Managing each social media account with 100% accuracy of business information including timeline cover, profile pictures, etc.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Develop insightful reports for all the social channels at predefined frequencies and metrics as per it's requirements in the report.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Track and maintain a report for ROI and other metrics weekly/monthly.
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces on predefined frequencies.
- Monitor brands reputation on a timely basis making sure brand image is always positive.
- Closely work with other departments of marketing including Search engine, Email, website and content.
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics.
Skills & Experience Requirements:
- 2+ years’ work experience as a Social Media Executive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of audience behavior and ways to track it.
- Good understanding of Organic marketing, Paid marketing & Remarketing.
- Good knowledge of Social Media Channels, Digital Media and Online Reputation management is a must.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Good time management and Proficient with MS Office.
- Experience with B2C & B2B social media, Google Ad words and SEO/SEM.
- Hands-on experience in content management.
- Excellent copywriting and visualization skills.
- Community management and engagement.
- Good understanding of designing tools like Canva.
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Basic Knowledge of SEO, Keyword Research, Email Marketing.
Leading Performance Marketing Agency
Director - Strategy and Solution - Performance Marketing
Ranked by Deloitte amongst India's top 25 fastest-growing tech companies, we are a well-capitalized digital startup pioneering full-funnel marketing via programmatic media. We are trusted by leading marketers and agencies in India and is expanding its footprint globally.
We are looking for a Director - Strategy and Solutions. No matter how brilliantly organizational functions perform in their silos, the ownership and skills to ensure it all comes together and moves in the right direction is program management.
As the Director (Strategy and Solutions), you will assist in driving customer success, operational excellence, new solutions discovery, and account growth.
We are looking for seasoned professionals who excel in the following areas:
1. Proven experience in Digital Marketing and an understanding of Media channels.
2. Flair for communication and presentation to engage and influence stakeholders positively.
3. Leading and driving innovation for developing new programmatic solutions as per the requirements of the client and ensuring it is aligned with business goals.
4. Formulation of strategies in accordance with the organizational goals.
5. Expertise in problem-solving and technology development.
6. Driving the overall P&L of the company
Experience: 10+ years of professional experience
Preferred Industry: Performance Marketing
Experience with a Digital Marketing agency is a must. One must be able to lead solutions and strategy from the forefront.
We value people who are driven by a sense of ownership, a bias for action, transparency, persistence with adaptability, curiosity and humility.
What you get:
- Opportunity to build a global company.
- Non-linear learning experience.
- Transparent work culture.
- Meaningful equity in the business.
Global Media Agency - a client of Merito
Our client is a leading data product and technology firm that makes advertising work better for people.
- Lead the Data Solutions function and be the POC for all Agency Digital and Data leads to liaise on client requirements, and ensure the appropriate solutions are rolled out.
- General agency pitch support for data as needed but more proactively creating consulting frameworks around client 1st PD data architecture, guidance, and recommendation around CDPs implementation, vs DMP, Mar-tech stack
- Establish working relationship and SOP for implementation delivery for Mar-Tech projects
- Contribute to team projects as the executive sponsor for client data initiatives
- Provide end-user training across our proprietary technology stack
- Own the setup elements such as first party data, tag integration (tag management systems, custom data integrations, CRM connections, etc.), custom data partner integration development.
- Work with data partners to integrate their data sets into insights (Onboarding & Testing Data Sets)
- Manage the Mar-tech partners, working on JBPs to achieve shared goals of client enablement
- Collect & distribute local product feature requests to global/regional teams
- Work closely with the global and regional product team to test and rollout new features, special with the cookieless future of audience planning tools
- 10+ years of experience in Technology Consulting role within Adtech/Martech
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant field (Data, Technology, IT, Marketing)
- Certifications (or advanced knowledge) in DMP, CDP, Mar-tech & digital analytics platforms
- A strong understanding of all digital marketing channels
- Familiar with advanced analytics and data management concepts
- Proven ability to build and grow relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexibility to work in a cross-functional team but also have the initiative to problem-solve independently.
- Highly organised with demonstrated project management capabilities
Solving one of the biggest challenges in India!
Railway (IRCTC) congestion (waitlist) is one of the biggest problems in India. Approximately, ~90%+ of India travels by trains making this one of the biggest opportunities in the travel space in the country.
We are a small team of technologists who have made a significant breakthrough in this field using AI, so that no waitlisted railway passenger has to ever miss a trip again!
Read more about us here: Your Story
Website: www.railofy.com (we are mobile only)
Railofy was started in 2020 by Rohan , Vaibhav and Hrishabh alumni of IIT, IIM and ISB. Prior to this founder had experience in venture capital investing, Artificial Intelligence and consulting.
We are backed by some of the leading VC investors in India.
Why Explore Career at Railofy:
- Experienced founding team
- Become an integral and trusted member of the team mentored by professional with 10+ years of experience
- Right to win - The founding team knows the business & its secrets inside out. We are starting with a significant head start and a precise plan of action
- Barriers to entry - This is a specialized play with natural barriers to entry, allowing for significant value creation for all equity holders
- Backed by marquee global investors
- A leadership role at a fast growing start-up. There is no glass ceiling for this role that limits your growth
- Exposure to all aspects of company building - exposure to investors, fund-raising, decision making, building the team & culture
- Significant equity ownership
- All the above perks of joining a high potential company very early, along with a competitive market salary
- Managing brand & marketing communications
- Building a content roadmap & strategy for engagement via for app notifications, social media, retargeting
- Brand communication on website & app
- Content marketing strategy
- Drive execution
- Prior experience in building content road map / strategy for customer engagement
Reliance Jio infocomm Pvt Ltd
Responsible for curating/programming all content titles for Jio’s Linear & VOD platform
(JioTV+ on JioFiber, JioTV, JioCinema) across 15+ OTT Partners to drive discovery of content,
user engagement and retention.
Create content calendar, content promotional strategy and to assist marketing campaigns
Own end-to-end content schedule and promotions by leveraging new content additions,
original content, tent pole events, and seasonally relevant events.
Leverage data to understand the audience, drive curation strategies and support marketing
and communication initiatives.
Research about different content trends and titles and ascertain the viability of titles for
acquisition and showcase on platform.
Create consistent naming and tagging conventions for content to optimize search and
Monitor content performance by regular research and analysis and design a content strategy
to increase users and engagement.
Should be able to identify, highlight and tag the mood, theme, starcast, bios, filmographies,
facts, trivia, character backstories, photo galleries, bonus video content and more for a
at Truemeds India
As an SEO Lead, you will be responsible for spearheading our SEO growth efforts covering on-site (technical), off-site and content marketing aspects for both web & app. You should possess
exceptional attention to detail, and have good technical & analytical skills. You will be directly
responsible for driving Organic Growth and goals. This is a high-growth role and the candidate
would get access to great resources to build and scale the SEO function grounds up. It would be a great fit for people who believe in exponential growth and doing numerous experiments. The perfect candidate will have at least 5-6+ years of hands-on experience solving tough SEO problems and proven experience utilising various reporting and analytical platforms in an E-commerce / Publisher background.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Lead SEO efforts in-house, working closely with the tech & product team to take up
Technical, On-Page and Off-Page SEO activities and Content Marketing.
• In-depth experience with web analytics tools like Google Analytics with Google Search
Console, Keyword planning tools, SEMrush, ASO, etc.
• Drive end-to-end Organic growth Strategy for enhancing Organic Traffic and meeting
• Develop a strategy for link-building campaigns and improve the referral traffic and domain
authority of the site.
• Drive Keyword analysis through Keyword Research Tools and improve Keyword Ranking.
Should have knowledge about YouTube SEO Help to execute on-site and off-site SEO
• Drive end-to-end Technical SEO strategies (XML sitemaps, 301-redirects, canonical tags, URL structures, website hierarchy, etc) and on-page optimization (On-page SEO (meta-tag optimization, content optimization on product and category pages, blog content strategy)
• Ability to guide content writers to create a compelling and high-quality website/linkable
content, including blog posts and page descriptions and Drive strategy regarding external
content creation to drive channels (YouTube video, PR, Reddit, Quora, etc)
• Own the App Store Optimization and define a strategy to improve app visibility in the app
stores, increasing app conversion rates, and getting more downloads.
• Identify and implement Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure and monitor SEO performance and growth.
• Lead & review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes and work with the tech team to take them to closures. Performing periodic technical audits on the Graphy website/pages,
making short and long-term technical SEO strategy recommendations in terms of (page load, Mobile friendly UI/UX), page speed, CVW (core web vitals), etc.
• Optimise website content, landing pages and paid search copy. Work with the SEO team to optimise the internal linking structure and drive best practices in this field.
• Drive off-page strategy (deciding content topics, prioritising categories for backlinks, analysis of off-page domains)
• Competition Analysis: Manage/Perform competition analysis to enhance rankings and organic traffic and Reporting: Monitor and administer web analytics. Dive into the customer and traffic data to draw insights and new opportunities to grow SEO as a channel.
Qualification & Requirements:
• Working experience of minimum 5-6+ years in Search Engine Optimization – SEO
• Should have worked on multiple big sites for SEO and helped in the development of their SEO strategy and implementation.
• Experience using SEMrush or Ahrefs & Knowledge of HTML/CSS/React.
• Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g., SEMrush, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Web Trends).
• E-pharma or E-commerce experience is a strong plus along with a growth hacking background.
• Must be well-versed with Google Algorithm updates & proficient with Excel & MS office.
Our vision is to make healthcare affordable and accessible to all. We are a technology-driven,
telehealth platform that aims to reduce healthcare expenses multifold and improve healthcare
outcomes by democratising medicine purchases in India.
Truemeds, through its proprietary algorithm and teleconsultation, can recommend best value
medicines from the top 30 pharma brands in India to customers with precise scientific matching and outcomes history leading up to 70%+ savings for customers!
Founded by Ex-Abbott executives, Akshat Nayyar and Dr Kunal Wani, Truemeds has witnessed
phenomenal growth in the last 2 years on the back of strong product-market fit and massive organic demand. We have grown at a phenomenal pace with customer love – 60X growth delivered in the last 20 months. Headquartered in Mumbai, we are building a kick-ass team that is passionate to build innovative solutions and is willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience. Truemeds has closed it’s Series B ($22 Million) funding round led by private equity fund Westbridge Capital. The funding round witnessed participation from existing investors as well including InfoEdge Ventures, Asha Impact and IAN Fund. The company plans to utilise the funds to expand in the domestic market and grow exponentially in the days to come.
*The job would be based in Mumbai (Powai).*
Job Brief: AGENCY09 is looking for a mind that loves words and working with them. A believer of ideas and communication, the mind should be able to create and edit. Working in a fast paced environment, the copy supervisor will be part of the core thinking process for plenty of brands.The main objective is to have quality control for the content produced by AGENCY09
Experience : 1 + Copywriting experience in a fast paced digital agency
Salary - As per market standards
Location: Open for both WFH Position and Mumbai Office. (Bandra)
You will be part of the content team that constantly has to bring new ideas to the market.
Primary - Campaigns, Special Days, Social Media Content, Website Content, Video Led ideas
Secondary - Brand Communication, Other offline communication and SEO
- Write, edit and publish content for websites, blogs, videos, social media posts/campaigns, email campaigns, podcasts, e-books, whitepapers, and more
- A good understanding of brands/markets in India, current advertising trends, consumer behavior and related sense of the markets to be able to offer solutions(in conjunction with the creative team) to clients.
- Through copy, be able to deliver tangible results to clients/brands and make a difference through exemplary strategy and creativity.
- Creative/Out-of-the-Box thinking.
- Discussing the client's core message and target audience.
- Brainstorming visual and copy ideas with the team.
- Excellent command over the English language. Expert in writing skills, editing and proofreading abilities. Ability to write concise, attention-grabbing and hard-hitting copy that clearly puts the message across.
- Think ideas and work towards implementing the same.
- Work closely with the Art & Tech team on the projects.
- Ability to deliver within short-frames and meet the deadlines.
- Should have in-depth understanding of the digital media and the ability to write well, crack campaign ideas across digital platforms like facebook, Twitter, Should have the creative knack to deliver the best possible quality work.
Education - Bachelors' or above. Or a portfolio that never raises the question.
- Proficient using microsoft office
- Ability to think and write for different audiences and mediums
- A passion for words and communicating the essence of a story.
- Ability to self-manage, take initiative and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
at Schbang Digital Solutions
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts (Web, SEO, Content & Email)
- Leading a team of Web, SEO, Content and Email experts
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment.
- Present strategies to clients and ensuring timely execution and delivery
- Analyze the effectiveness of strategies implemented
- Time to time recommend, design and implement new projects to increase their ROI
- Set up a list of KPIs to track for each client
- Prepare and present reports on their progress
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about consumer behavior.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services and upselling them time to time
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
- Keep abreast with new trends in digital technology
- Lastly, manage the P/L of the team and accounts assigned
- Knowledge of digital tools and technology
- Understanding and knowledge of websites, search and email
- Experience in customer service
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player & leader
- Good time-management skills and organized
- Great interpersonal and communication skills