Brand Management Jobs in Hyderabad
Role: Senior Campus Recruiter
Experience: 5 – 8 Years
Technovert is new-generation services/product technology firm that’s built on a people foundation. We have a strong heritage built on great people who put customers first and deliver exceptional results with no surprises - every time. We deliver technology solutions that are interconnection of user experience, business goals, and information technology.
Technovert is well known for innovative intern and fresher talent acquisition strategies. We nurture our talent in an open environment that allows for individual growth of a person. Some of our key leaders have grown the ranks all the way from freshers to managing some of the key business divisions. This role is thus very crucial for us.
Senior Campus Recruiter is a role providing an end-to-end graduate recruitment experience from collating the demand, strategizing the plan and executing it to make sure right hires are in place rightly. Senior Campus Recruiter in this role brings out passion of connecting Technovert to the potential talent enabling a great career start for undergraduates.
We would love you to:
- Create, strategize and execute campus recruitment plans to meet the demand
- Assess fresh talent across technical and competency-based assessments in high volume
- Explore and develop new channels to connect students with Technovert
- Advocate the great talent experience and maintain Technovert’s repute
- Carry out continuous research, create and maintain data points for analysis and reporting
- Seek the delta and continuously evolve campus hiring process at Technovert
- Knowledge and strategy in competing and hiring best talent (Tech and Non-Tech)
- Strong relationships with good Universities / Colleges PAN India
- Broad exposure to branding fundamentals via social media
- Excellent Stakeholder Management and relationship building experience
- Proven knowledge in assessment methodologies / tools required for hiring fresh talent
Branding can write the future while making history for companies. And we strongly believe that the brand RECYKAL must be further developed and create a strong image in the world.
Recykal is looking for a passionate and pro-active, out-of-the-box thinking Brand Manager to take up the responsibility of the brand and its presence on the whole.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assumes responsibility for monitoring all marketing and branding activities for the Organization while maintaining Brand focus internally & externally.
- Develops the Marketing & Brand management strategy to support top line & bottom-line growth & foray into new segments and innovative products for the Organization.
- Directs the evaluation of Brand portfolio including Brand definition & proposition, advertising concept, pricing, packaging, place and promotion for the Organization.
- Assumes overall responsibility for Brand Activation.
- Ensures coordination with the sales department to implement & monitor all marketing initiatives for the Organization.
- Ensures effective media evaluation & planning to attain maximum ROI by coordinating with key media providers.
- Drives the formulation of the marketing strategy encompassing the Organization.
- Understands the strategic business requirement of the organization based on the organization's growth focus and strategy.
- Develop strategies into detailed marketing plans and executions.
- Supports all clusters towards ensuring meeting the dynamic consumer needs across all markets.
- Ensures individual brand focus is maintained through all possible media options and coordinates with corporate communication to ensure alignment of branding strategy.
- Develops Annual Plans & Budgeting for the brand and monitors the expenditure.
- Ensures Optimal pricing of products so that the top-line & bottom-line objectives of the brand group are strictly met.
- Strives to increase return on expenditure on advertisement & brand endorsement
Key Skills required
- 6+ years of experience in Brand Management and relevant roles
- Past experience of working with startups is preferred
- Metric driven marketing Strategies & Campaigns
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Agency/ Vendor Management
- Proven experience in Product Positioning & Branding
- Digital & Social Media Marketing
- Experience in Market Research & Consumer Insights is preferred
- Ability to Advertise & Activate Campaigns
- Sales Collateral & Support
- Prepare, Implement and Monitor Annual Brand Plans
If you love development, you should join us!
Location: Hyderabad (Office)
Employment type: Full Time
Start date: Immediate
Recykal is India’s first w-commerce company to provide end-to-end solutions to all stakeholders in the waste management ecosystem, beginning with bridging gaps in supply - demand of recyclables with Marketplace ; Helping brands fulfil their sustainability targets with EPR Loop ; and digitising local waste management centres with Smart Centre Solutions , and more.
We operate in 28 states and 6 Union Territories, successfully channelising 250,000 MT+ of waste in 2021; with a target of achieving 2 million MT in 2025. We are partners with 190+ Urban Local Bodies (ULBs), 210+ brands (e.g. Marico, Pidilite, Unilever, Samsung, LG), 325+ recyclers and 1050+ aggregators.
We have been recognised on a global platform by the World Economic Forum, Forbes, Circulate Capital and more; on a national level we have won accolades for innovation by FICCI, CII, and NASSCOM.
At Recykal, we harness and promote talent, innovations and everything groundbreaking. Interested? Let us build a futuristic solution for one of the biggest challenges we are facing as of today.