SEO management Jobs in Mumbai
at Truemeds India
- Building reusable cross-platform components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating requirements, designs, and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Working with the Truemeds team on new e-commerce projects, from initial business development and discovery phases through implementation and deployment of the completed project
- Maintaining and enhancing existing e-commerce websites and technologies, while adhering to best practices
- Playing a significant role in the requirements gathering, working with Marketing, Design, and Product Management by providing technical suggestions
- Partaking in Sprint planning calls and providing technical input (approach, estimate)
- Performing code reviews before deployments and communicating technical reviews/feedback to engineers in a positive manner
- Understanding and upholding current design and architecture patterns and principles
- Working with the team to deliver business needs in the fastest possible timeframe without incurring significant-tech debt
- Redux (Action Type, Action Creator & Reducers)
- Middleware(Redux-Thunk, Redux-Saga)
- React Hooks, Axios & Fetch library, Managing States & Props efficiently, React Forms, Validation (Schema & Non-Schema using any third-party library or custom).
- Candidate should be aware of the production build process, HTML5, knowledge of CSS, Rest API integration knowledge, Authentication(Token Based) & Authorization with Routes.
- Expertise with Web Services / REST APIs.
- Proficiency in Linux and deployment on Linux.
- Must have hands-on experience in writing unit test cases using Jest or Jasmine.
- Skillful experience in Node JS / Express / MongoDB will be a plus.
- Knowledge of AWS services like S3, and CloudFront would be valuable.
Powai Mumbai, Maharashtra
at Cirtru - Circles of Trust
- Analyze organic search landscapes to discover opportunities that may drive valuable traffic
- Help keep our pages SEO optimized for mobile users and search performance
- Perform extensive keyword research and product listing audits to put forth optimized content regularly
- Grow into an SEO leader, taking additional responsibilities as and when needed
- Conduct competitive site analysis
- Monitor SEO impact with key metrics
- Develop and implement link building strategies
- Work with the editorial team to drive SEO traffic in content creation through other digital marketing channels such as the blog
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors impacting SEO positions for target keywords
- Has a minimum of 2 years of SEO experience Offpage, Onpage, Technical SEO
- Is passionate and flexible to get innovative to boost organic search; should not accept theories at face value and should prefer testing, exploring to prove the effectiveness of tactics
- Is adept with SEO suits and tools such as Google Webmaster Tools, Analytics, SEMRush, Ahrefs, among others
- Has extensive knowledge in link building, keyword research, content creation, and on-page optimization (is a plus)
- Has prior experience of managing a team or is willing to take up the responsibility of managing a team and is a team player
Digital and communication Agency
We are looking for a performance marketer who thrives in fast moving environments. You will work closely with the growth and marketing head & cross functional teams to execute our complete inorganic marketing/paid ads strategy so as to help millions learn new skills &build better careers.
About Us: CareerNinja is a vc-funded, fast growing EdTech venture that is building the worlds largest personalized digital university. We curate the right content, provide live expert mentorship & connect to top employers to help youth achieve their career goals. Alongside our partners like Canva, we have 50,000+ learners across 100+ courses with an average rating of 4.8/5. Join our mission to make high quality learning available at a mass-affordable scale globally
Requirements 1. Drive traffic to our product via channels ranging from paid advertising & social media to referrals. Lead and manage growth marketing strategies that can move the needle across the company's revenue goals. 2. Generate high-quality leads by optimising channels, messaging, landing pages, etc. 3. Obsession around customer behaviour, customer segmentation and targeting to ensure sharp targeting of customers with relevant communication.
4. Monitor cohort performance from channels and campaigns, conduct research and use it to understand user needs, identify key improvement areas, product & process iterations for driving sales &user growth 5. Work closely with sales and support team to build &optimize go-to-market strategy on lead conversion, upsells, reactivation and referrals & drive its operations 6. Manage digital campaigns, from ideation to media planning, creative communication and indepth analysis of performance to drive optimization. 7. Work with the creative team to make sure all performance marketing creative assets are built effectively as well as gather learnings to improve them. 8. Key resource in developing internal core competency around the ability to segment, target, acquire, re-target and optimize consumer acquisition across a coordinated growth marketing strategy through all marketing channels and sources.
Must Have- 1. 2+ years of experience with a proven track record of driving user growth through effective marketing campaigns and growth hacks across different channels(not necessarily Facebook & Google). 2. At Least 2+ years of experience in high-performance product or growth marketing roles 3. 2+ years of hands-on experience working on multiple digital advertising platforms (with expertise in Facebook and Google) 4. 2+ years on marketing & advertising analytics tools like/similar to Google Analytics 5. Experience driving growth strategy, sales operations and owning product that immediately drives the company's business objectives, growth and P/L
Good to Have- 1. Relevant industry/Start-up/Edu-tech experience in a similar role 2. Proven experience of handling multiple paid campaigns on (Search, Facebook, Affiliates, Influencers, etc.) 3. Exposure of other aspects of the marketing functions like social, brand, market research, pricing, etc 4. Cross functional experience across performance marketing, SEO & sales is a must with additional experience/exposure in product & program management 5. A high level of comfort with data and strong analytical skills
Why Work With Us: We take growth and learning seriously. Working with us could be your best decision if you’re looking to jump five steps ahead in 5x the amount of time. We offer exciting growth opportunities, cross functional learning & ownership. We also offer the chance to work on an exciting product, the opportunity to witness the growth of an early stage start up and be a part of it! You will be given real responsibilities, freedom to make decisions and come up with ideas and work closely with the founder and the core team, all in a flexible, casual and young (mostly under 30) work environment. Work from home (even without Covid), flexible work, free drinks & snacks, off-sites etc are just a regular part of our work life.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan.
- Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
- Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
- Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results
Trends - Voice SEO, Design Aesthetics
Website + Landing Page + CRO - Back-End - Analysis / Audit
Existing Brand - Analysis / Audit
Social Media CRM Integration
Email Marketing Audit + Tools Integration
Email Marketing - Scheduling + Metrics + Optimization
Existing Brand - Ad Account Analysis / Audit
Create Platform-Cohort-Specific Funnels
Platform-cohort-specific Detailed targeting for each creatives
Run Performance Ads
Strategize: Open-Ended, Retargeting, Look-Alike, Custom Audiences
Strategize: Platforms-specific to the brands
Ensure client growth
Client Interactions: Client Reports + Briefings
Create Concise Course Notes
Daily, Weekly, Monthly MIS Report
at Schbang Digital Solutions
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts (Web, SEO, Content & Email)
- Leading a team of Web, SEO, Content and Email experts
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment.
- Present strategies to clients and ensuring timely execution and delivery
- Analyze the effectiveness of strategies implemented
- Time to time recommend, design and implement new projects to increase their ROI
- Set up a list of KPIs to track for each client
- Prepare and present reports on their progress
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about consumer behavior.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services and upselling them time to time
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
- Keep abreast with new trends in digital technology
- Lastly, manage the P/L of the team and accounts assigned
- Knowledge of digital tools and technology
- Understanding and knowledge of websites, search and email
- Experience in customer service
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player & leader
- Good time-management skills and organized
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
at Mosaic Wellness
- Executing implementation of strategic and operational SEO Strategies- On-Page, Off-Page & Technical SEO
- Performing an in-depth page analysis using various SEO tools & extension- Search Console, Analytics, SEMrush, Ahrefs, etc
- Performing technical and On-Page SEO analysis to identify and execute website optimization strategies to boost organic traffic and conversions
- Executing and monitoring data based on SEO targets and timelines- KPIs and OKRs in alignment with business strategy
- Coordinating with internal and external stakeholders across the organization to get things done on time
- Staying on top of SEO news, Google Updates and so on and implement them in relevant day-to-day activities
- Creating optimized content for product pages and blogs in lines with SEO best practices that can break the clutter online
- Doing competitive analysis to fill in the SEO and content gaps for various product and landing pages
- Find out-of-the-box topics based on competitor analysis, trending topics, and various SEO tools
- 0-1 years of experience
- Basic analytical mindset for understanding SEO KPIs and handling Data
- Excellent in English verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable in writing and editing content
- Comfortable with technical analysis and adept at learning things quickly
- Knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets- formulas, formatting, etc
- Adept with basic formatting, eye for detail, thorough research and analysis
- Proactive, responsible, hard-working, and diligent
- Ability to meet deadlines
Skills Required: Analytical Skills, Strategic Thinking, MS Office, Fluent in English, Writing Skills
If you want to learn and implement in-depth organic marketing, churn out SEO-friendly pages, have an eye for detail, and if data analysis does NOT scare you off- we'd love to meet you!
Client is in the Business of digital first health clinics
- Overlook development of all user-facing products in React
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Focus on code maintainability and performance of application
- Provide technical advice and assists in solving programming problems
- Use Server Side Rendering when applicable
- Enhance SEO, Analytics and overall frontend architecture for better performance
- 4+ years of experience building frontend for consumer facing products
- 2+ years on ReactJS for consumer facing products
- 1+ years of Team Lead/Management experience
- Thorough understanding of architecting the frontend system with Server Side Rendering
- Good foundation in design and a knack for designing interactions and elegant interfaces
- Understands app development cycle
- Experience with NodeJS for Server Side Rendering/coordinating with the backend team
for API requirements
- Must come up with caching solutions where required to speed up the website load speed
and improve customer experience
Full Service Digital Agency
Leadership: SVP/VP-SEO spearheads all activities of the SEO department and is in direct supervision of the
AVP, Director, Group Head, Senior Manager, Manager and supporting personnel. At this capacity, SVP/VP-SEO
is also accountable for the end-to-end performance of the SEO & content optimized through the initiatives of
the SEO department. VP/SVP-SEO also sets quarterly and yearly SEO department performance targets. Ensures
all client campaigns is managed and executed on-time-every-time within the given budgets and deadlines.
VP/SVP-SEO also plays a mentorship role to the entire SEO department by guiding them in the execution of
their functions, constantly ensuring improvement in their professional skills and essentially readying them for
the occupation of his/her position.
Strategy: VP/SVP-SEO is tasked with determining the strategic direction of all client campaigns for the
business. VP/SVP-SEO ensures that these strategies are in line with the overall business goals and objectives.
The formulation of SEO strategies should also, be done in conjunction with the other relevant stakeholders like
website, technology, ppc, social & orm teams
Innovation and Opportunities: VP/SVP-SEO also plays the role of reviewing the business on a regular basis in
an attempt to identify opportunities, areas of improvement, and tools and automation solutions for the team
and client business SEO programs. In addition, at this capacity, VP/SVP-SEO attends relevant SEO events for
gathering new SEO skills that will give the SEO business & team a competitive edge by effectively maintaining
high search rankings and promoting organic visits, leads and conversions over its competition.
Collaboration: VP/SVP-SEO identifies skill gaps in the SEO department and works with the HR department in
filling these positions with suitable candidates. This is to ensure smooth and effective performance of functions
within the SEO department by handpicking key personnel from a long list of qualified individuals. VP/SVP-SEO
also works closely with the content editing and content marketing departments and/or 3rd party vendor(s) in
tailoring optimized content for the client business both in online and offline programs. VP/SVP-SEO also
collaborates with third party influencers, for example, journalists, in order to drive content marketing
opportunities for client business
Research and Analysis: VP/SVP-SEO also plays a major analytical role in the SEO department. Conducts
relevant SEO research on the client business’s content and takes a data-driven approach in the creation of
audience profiles that in turn form the basis of SEO strategies. Based on the findings of his research and
analyses, the VP/SVP-SEO prepares and leads SEO and content pitches and other SEO strategy proposals and
manages a health P&L
At this capacity, VP/SVP-SEO employs the use of several SEO related tools such as Google Analytics and
Webmaster in identifying trends, issues, and opportunities in the client business’s sites, blogs, and pages and
to further ensure that they are optimized to drive higher rankings, traffic, leads & conversions. On top of this,
the VP/SVP-SEO also takes charge of conducting SEO audits, development of Google algorithms, and even
sometimes engages in the measurement of the effectiveness of PPC activity by applying relevant monitoring tools.
Required Qualifications, Experience & Skills
Education: A candidate for this position will possess an engineering degree in addition to a master’s degree in
marketing or business administration from tier 1 collage/university
Experience: The candidate must have a proven and successful 15 years record of accomplishment in the
designing and delivery of SEO plans and strategies in fast-paced agency, In addition, a suitable candidate will
have had substantial experience working in a managerial position involving a team in SEO and content
capacity. The VP/SVP-SEO will have a proven ability to take responsibility and sensibly account for a team’s
performance. As a strong bonus, the VP/SVP-SEO must also have experience in Ecom (Amazon SEO), App Store
Optimization, YouTube Optimization, Google My Business, Voice search and influencer marketing and have a
passion for all things digital.
Analytical Skills: VP/SVP-SEO also portrays great analytical skills and is able to draw insight from raw
information and data acquired through research and others. Will have the ability to analyse this data for
determining SEO strategies, approaches, and content planning. The candidate will also demonstrate an ability
to conduct SEO analyses for trends, links, and influencers. He will also demonstrate an intimate understanding
and interest in analytical tools such as SEOMoz, Screaming frog, Omniture, Google analytics, CleverTap,
AppsFlyer, Webmaster tools, Global web index, Similarweb, Algolia others
A suitable candidate for this position will not only demonstrate great in-dept and up-to-date understanding of
SEO but also of various digital marketing channels, for example, PR, web development, content creation, social
media, ppc, UI/UX among others. In addition to this, the VP/SVP-SEO will show superior proficiency in HTML,
Java-script, AJAX CSS, Flash, and other valuable media technologies. He will also be proficient in scripting
languages such as .php, .aspx, and .jsp.
Communication: VP/SVP SEO must also possess exceptional communication skills both in verbal and written
form. The effectiveness of leadership and the proper execution of functions by junior SEO management is
highly dependent on the clarity of communication down the line.
In addition to this, the VP/SVP-SEO also interacts with the key stakeholders of other departments in the
creation of department-wide SEO strategies and approaches. He also presents research findings and proposals
in the form of reports to the relevant internal stakeholders and clients, and for this reason he must be able to
articulate complex concepts in a simple, digestible, and convincing manner.
Ms Office/Software: VP/SVP-SEO must be extremely proficient in Ms Word and PowerPoint, which are
necessary for the conveyance of SEO strategies and approaches to junior SEO Management, the Content
departments, client servicing department, and other relevant departments. These two tools are also necessary
for the creation of both visually and verbally engaging reports and presentations for clients and internal
Leadership/People Skills: The candidate for the VP/SVP-SEO position must demonstrate exceptional
leadership skills. A suitable candidate will have a strong ability to encourage and motivate a cross-functional
team into working towards a unified vision and objective. In addition to this, VP/SVP-SEO will demonstrate
excellent people skills that make him/her likeable and relatable, making him/her easier to trust making junior
SEO and cross-functional personnel willing and ready to follow in his/her directives.
Interpersonal Skills: VP/SVP-SEO must also possess certain interpersonal skills that will enable him/her to
execute his/her duties much more effectively. He/She must be a strategic thinker who is confident in his/her
style of leadership. Must be an avid learner who is constantly taking in new information that keeps his/her
team ahead, have an ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision. Have excellent problem solving
skills, be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, be a team builder who is constantly motivating
junior and cross-functional staff, be highly organized, have an ability to prioritize and handle multiple
simultaneous tasks, and demonstrate calmness and composure in stressful or uncertain situations.
at STAC Fine Jewellery
Start date: As soon as possible / Location: Tardeo Mumbai
About the Company:
STAC Fine Jewellery is a young ecommerce startup launched in April 2018 with the vision of creating fine jewellery in 18 kt gold that can be worn everyday. You can learn more at www.stacfinejewellery.com . We are looking at adopting a digital first strategy and taking advantage of the fast changing tech environment. If you are someone who is not afraid to try new things, someone with strong analytical and problem solving skills along with an entrepreneurial positive attitude then read forward!
We are looking for an ambitious Ecommerce Manager with hands-on technical and e-commerce business expertise. The person should have a solid foundation in Shopify and should be able to contribute to marketing and design projects with a tech perspective. He/She will work closely with the Co-founders to optimize the user experience while implementing tech related strategies to increase online revenue and brand awareness.
- Front-End Development: Conceptualizing, creating, and updating major parts of the customer facing website
- Back-End Web Development: Creating and maintaining external web-based tools & software by adding functionality and ensuring communication with 3rd party services and apps
- Oversee and execute digital marketing for the company including Social Media Ads & google ads
- Execute e-commerce campaigns like price markdowns, promo and referral codes, coupons, affiliate marketing etc.
- Lead technical implementation for SEO and SEM
- Oversee and execute data driven email and SMS marketing including tracking and analysis
Data Analytics and Optimizations
- Perform analysis that answer questions about our customers, their particulars and preferences
- Identify and use efficient tools to segment the customer data in order to support and drive business decisions
- Analyze e-commerce KPIs to identify opportunities and use tools like A/B test to optimize the outcomes
- Optimize the customer journey through quantitative and qualitative customer feedback, and improve the on-site experience by troubleshooting site-related incidents like bugs, broken images, load speed etc.
- Track industry and competitive best practices, examine performance and develop creative action plans within the e-commerce business.
- Must have experience with the Shopify ecommerce website platform, with web analytics tools and associated apps that can be used with Shopify
- Understanding of digitals ad tactics (Instagram + Facebook), Google ad words, SEO and SEM is a must
- Experience with digital analytics specifically Google Analytics is a must
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel / Google sheets
- Equipped with creative thinking and analytical skills
- Up to date with the latest technology trends and innovations
- Written and oral English proficiency
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Experience in web development
- Highly motivated and a self starter with an ability to meet deadlines and work independently
at My Digital Shelf
An entrepreneurial conference research and production company looking for an ambitious, creative and experienced Digital Marketing Manager to help grow both the conferences and the company.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for growing revenue through digital media through designing and executing marketing campaigns. After campaigns have been launched, you will extract and analyze data across multiple channels.
- Maneuver digital marketing campaigns through all areas of the project life cycle
- Clearly understand and implement digital marketing campaigns which fit client needs
- Provide analytical reporting of campaigns to stakeholders
- Developing the event brand in the marketplace will also help to drive web traffic, grow the social media interaction and client acquisition
- Facilitate all internal and external communication about the event to increase attendee revenue and create new partnerships
- Understanding the market: main challenges and trends of the sector, industry value chain & key players
- Create and proofread web updates at all stages of the campaign life cycle
- Working with internal stakeholders, editors, internal designers and conference producers to ensure marketing campaigns have been implemented effectively
- Instigate promotional activity through email, print, data and mailing to enable multi-channel marketing
- Creating content and deliver communications that drives lead generation
- Producing all marketing material including email brochures, direct mail, event previews & guides, magazine ads, signage, video, banners and web imagery
- Manage the shows blogs, securing content from partners, editors and exhibitors to drive new customers to the site.
- Coordinate the implementation of marketing plan for exhibitor and visitor recruitment
- Fulfilling media deals, direct marketing, social media
- Database filtering and segmentation
- Planning, copywriting and proofreading
- Minimum 2-3 years minimum marketing experience from a B2B events or conference production organisation
- Graduated to BA degree level or equivalent in your chosen discipline, ideally Marketing, Social Sciences, Humanities, Languages or similar
- Experience with SEO and SEM Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills with proven examples
- Ability to work under pressure and meet demanding deadlines
- Ability to work independently and show a strong sense of initiative, taking ownership of key projects when required with a proactive attitude
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and be flexible is essential
- Works well as part of fast-paced team, prioritising effectively and managing workload
- Excellent IT skills - proficient in both Windows and Mac operating systems (i.e. PowerPoint, Keynote, Excel, Word, Outlook etc)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written, able to successfully interact with all parts of the business and stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent organisational, analytical and administrative skills, meticulous attention to detail
- Flexible in approach and able to amend hours as required to suit business needs