Startup experience preferred Lead and direct our engineering team with strong enthusiasm. ● Define direction and manage the project execution including product development (mobile application, medical decision support tool), cloud deployment strategies, and product operations. ● Define, build and own the backend architecture, take strategic decisions with respect to the evolution of technology stack for scale and efficiency. ● Define product roadmap, plan execution, review the development with daily sprint planning. Review the code (android and front end) and documentation. ● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define product roadmap. ● Participate in all phases of development, from design to implementation, unit testing, and release. ● Foster a culture of inclusivity and open-mindedness within the organization while crafting an inspired vision and strategy for the engineering team. ● Continuously inculcate a culture of learning and get actively involved in training the team.
1. Build and Manage a team of front-end, back-end, mobile and full-stack software engineers & architects 2. Be responsible for the overall creation, planning, execution, and success of complex technical software engineering projects as well as solutions to interesting problems 3. Provide technical leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment 4. Create, execute and communicate strategic direction for engineering and rally the team around this direction 5. Create, execute and train the team in implementing modern software engineering best practices. 6. Work across functions (engineering, product, design & business) to ensure we're building the best products and providing effective software solutions for our customers
Your Daily Dose :- Demonstrate a passion for developing well architected, elegant, web apps.- Collaborate with Product Management to release new features that resonate with our customers.- Write scalable and optimized code.- Test installation, security and compatibility issues- Ensuring quality checks for the functionalities.- Work closely with developers, integration team and test team to ensure quality and on-time delivery .- Ability to develop responsive pages that will work on both desktop and mobile- Work closely with developers and QA engineers to determine work estimate, identify project risks, identify dependencies and lead action plans to mitigate impact of project risks and dependencies.Your Ingredients :- M.Tech or B.Tech / B.E./BCA in Computer Science or Information Technology- Proficient in modern web languages like PHP, Python, Ruby, NodeJS etc.- Extensive knowledge of web application architecture, open source web technologies and relational databases (MySQL, Postgres etc)- Deep understanding of OOP concepts- Extensive experience with MVC based frameworks- API Design and Development (web services, micro-services architectures)- Ability to effectively collaborate with product managers and designers- Excellent Interpersonal and verbal communication Skills- Team Leader- Understanding of Secure Coding Practice is a plus
1. Understand and analyze user needs, market trends - leverage them to define roadmap for existing and new products 2. Own and manage the entire product life cycle: from strategic planning to tactical decision-making. 3. Prioritize features and tasks for the product using internal tools, tracking and reviewing the product direction and current work frequently 4. Articulate and evangelize product vision and roadmap across internal teams (design, engineering, business development) and external stakeholders (end users, clients) to enable collaboration and drive adoption 5. Define and communicate your product’s vision, execution, goals and own the results 6. Identify customers behaviours and needs through research and analysis 7. Identify immediate and/or upcoming user and internal stakeholder needs, then work with the team to develop a product plan that addresses them 8. Strategically evolve and grow existing products and services to constantly deliver a better user experience 9. Gather product requirements, and document them accordingly for projects in development
• To own several functions for the Shiprocket Platform such as – multi channel commerce, inventory management, templates and front-end UI, back-end user interface and flows, user onboarding processes and analytics. • Work in a cross-functional team environment where you’re engaging with engineers, marketers, copyrighters, designers and senior management. • Ensure you deliver as per the product delivery plan. • Be able to think independently and own your area of the product – holistically. We believe in “full stack” product managers who can run a piece of a product entirely. • Ensuring we build for the right customer – and yet again, questioning who the right customer for us is. • Focus on solving problems by doing things that are right for the user. • Be able to re-iterate as many times as required and drive decisions based on data and analytics. • Perform primary market research, user research, competitive research and establish yourself and the company as a thought leader in the SaaS ecommerce space. • Clearly communicate product plans, enhancements, new features and launch “mini-products”. Be able to think through a feature from start to finish keeping in mind the impact on features, technology and ultimately the business. • Be able to operate within fuzziness and a state of “flux” – we truly are quite dynamic at our workplace. • Perform well under uncertainty and work with unclear communication channels intra and inter team considering that ours is an organization that’s swiftly evolving.
What we are looking for: - We are looking for a self-driven, quick learner, technology leader to be part of a growing team of technologists. You must be very well versed with SDLC and Agile methodologies. - Besides managing IT projects, you must have experience in web application development and troubleshooting. - You should be equally comfortable in development, test, debugging roles and be ready to wear many hats - Well versed with at least one core technology (PHP, Node.js etc.) - Good overall understanding of design, software development, testing, deployments etc. - Good communication skills - Ability to assess project delivery costing and estimations etc. Responsibilities: - Work in close collaboration with architects and peers across teams. - Own design requirements for the team. Review deliverables and provide improvement feedback. - Own and deliver assigned sprint tasks and help drive the team forward. - Collaborate with teams and individuals to complete your team assignment on time, with quality. - Work closely with technology leadership in GCO for planning and executing architectural road map for the project. Qualifications: - Minimum 3+ years experience in managing software projects
1. Determine customers' needs and desires by conducting the required research and reaching out to existing/potential customers. 2. Prepare key strategic insights to assess the overall market opportunities, partnerships, competitive. landscape and product offerings to targeted segments. 3. Develop partnerships with SAAS API and other players to enhance company’s product capabilities faster. 4. Develop the product roadmap to disrupt the traditional methods in Banks/NBFCs. 5. Coordinate with the design and engineering teams to ensure timely technology releases on multiple product initiatives and release impeccable products. 6. Develop the mobile product strategy to acquire and service MSME customers.
Job Description We are looking for a product manager to help develop our mobile and web platforms to provide our users with the best experience possible. You will be responsible for creating, driving, and managing high-impact product initiatives to maximize growth. As a Product Manager, you'll have endless opportunity to ideate and execute on roadmaps spanning web and mobile products. Responsibilities - Develop and define product roadmaps and feature concepts - Lead the ideation, wire-framing and launch of new product initiatives - Identify a new product, finalize requirements, plan, resource & deliver a new product (Ownership of delivery of product initiatives and releases) - Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers to think boldly and creatively and then to funnel that energy into concrete products and execution plans - Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction - Define, document, and communicate objectives, requirements and constraints for product initiatives and releases - Define and analyze metrics for the success of products - Market Landscaping & Competitive Analysis - Define And Measure Key Product Metrics - Track health of business, user engagement and product performance - Peform external benchmarking with the competition and the market - Provide thought leadership and strategic insight Desired Skills And Experience - Minimum 1 year of Product management experience (If you have started your own startup in the past, that's great too!) - Analytical thinking and great problem-solving skills - Clear focus on customer/end user requirements - Overall understanding of the technical architecture of complex and scalable web and mobile applications - Data driven and use data to support decisions and define and analyze metrics that measure the success of products - Great communication skills - Always hustling and who can work towards achieving his dreams
Responsibilities - Own & Drive the end to end product roadmap for the Recharge & Bill payment vertical at MobiKwik which is one of the largest & strategic vertical at the company - Be the voice of the customer, understand user needs (both spoken & tacit) and identify current gaps in the system. Speak to atleast 50-100 customers - Write crystal clear product requirements, mocks, prototypes flows and ensure that the engineering team knows what needs to be built. - If needed, interface with external partners/aggregators/government bodies/financial instituitions in order to get clarity on the path forward & deliver within aggressive deadlines - Evaluate the impact of your changes by analyzaing data & sharing insights with the broader team. - "Eat your own dog food" -- meaning, you should be a power user of your product & know it better than anyone else in the company. - Help the Business team define clear & differentiated value propositions which they can offer to customers/merchants/aggregators etc in the market
- We are looking for a customer-obsessed, analytical Product Manager to lead a product that will change the way GST compliance is done in India. - You will be part of a growing company where you will be able to test and expand your skills by participating in a dynamic and very competitive market. - You will work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out compliance and financial products that offer delightful customer experience and capture significant market share. - To be successful in this role you will need to be a great leader, an effective communicator, innovator, influencer and an analytical problem solver. - You will need to think and act fast, deal with ambiguity and be able to develop ideas into products that work smoothly. Responsibilities : - Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth - Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners - Develop product positioning strategies - Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes - Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact - Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources - Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members - Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed - Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding - Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services - Develop Product Road map and ensure it is achieved - Work with SMEs to produce comprehensive documents that can be used by development team to code and QA team to write test cases. Requirements : - Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager - Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its life cycle - Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management - Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies - Holistic understanding of development practices and product life cycle - Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job - Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization - Excellent written and verbal communication skills - MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
We are looking for a customer-obsessed, analytical Product Manager to lead a product that will change the way GST compliance is done in India. You will be part of a growing company where you will be able to test and expand your skills by participating in a dynamic and very competitive market. You will work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out compliance and financial products that offer delightful customer experience and capture significant market share. To be successful in this role you will need to be a great leader, an effective communicator, innovator, influencer and an analytical problem solver. You will need to think and act fast, deal with ambiguity and be able to develop ideas into products that work smoothly. Responsibilities : - Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners- Develop product positioning strategies- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services- Develop Product Roadmap and ensure it is achieved- Work with SMEs to produce comprehensive documents that can be used by development team to code and QA team to write test cases. Requirements : - Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies- Holistic understanding of development practices and product lifecycle - Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization- Excellent written and verbal communication skills- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
What you’ve done in the past: You have been a founder of a company or led a company from their conception to execution. A single definition or a one-size-fits-all is not something you believe in. You have always been the misfit of the group. You know what end to end ownership and commitments means and have demonstrated the same in your work. You are a leader. You can drive your team to sell ice to an Eskimo. A day in your life now would be: You will work closely with the founders in identifying and evaluating new business opportunities. You would be taking ownership of critical internal processes and driving them. From Marketing to Design and Talent Acquisition to Product management and sales and everything in between. You’ll be joining a team that’s worked for some of the biggest names in the industry. The learning curve will be steep. The pace will be brutal. But if you’re willing to put your head down and work, together we’ll turn an emerging idea into a multi-million dollar project in 2 years.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, get excited about finding smarter ways to do things, and have a burning desire to be part of a winning team where you can truly make a difference, we want to meet you. Creating, managing and growing the company’s presence through blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Slack, Quora, LinkedIn and other strategically relevant online properties Use Google Analytics and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives Also responsible for customer support – answering questions however they come in (Phone, e-mail, Twitter) and managing any online feedback forums Develop and implement tactical plans — including inspired and moderated solutions — that build and nurture online communities Demonstrated expertise in engaging and activating community groups Demonstrated ability to work with client on developing on-brand messaging that best represents their voice and tone online and incentivizing user-generated content creation and sharing Excellent communication skills and creative writing skills.
Looking for someone who wants to not look at the opportunity as a job but as a business..We understand this business very well and use technology as enabler but need some one who can help us use technology to market ourselves and to become more relevant to clients. Also some one who can challenge us with new and bright ideas.
In this Role you will be required to meet various types of users, understand their work flows and accordingly work on Navigation Flow for our technology product a SaaS platform for Managing OOH media spaces. Candidates having worked on product documentation, user experience design and wire framing will be given preference but bright minds with willingness to learn fast can also apply.
Expertise in Web and Mobile Product Development and Team leading ability. Alumnus from Premier Institute.
Routofy Services Pvt. Ltd. started by Ex-Microsoft, IIT Delhi graduates on a mission to change travel search forever. It aims at changing travel search forever by bringing in the much needed technological disruption in an industry that has been stagnant for years, running on a conventional OTA model developed in nineties. The company is proudly backed by Kunal Bahl and Rohit Bansal, founders of Snapdeal.com. The company runs and owns travel portal Routofy.com which compares and combines flights, trains, buses and cabs to give its users end to end connectivity, all the way down to smallest towns and villages. Key Responsibilities: - Define, test and evaluate growth initiatives - Lead a cross-functional growth hacker team responsible for helping drive user growth through experimentation and prototyping - Work with engineering, design and the rest of the product team to execute initiatives - Tinker with platform APIs and help create industry-leading growth tactics - Analyse and report growth success to the management team - Influence the product, especially UX, copy, and messaging, based on your understanding of what users want. - Driving Revenue, MOM growth for Online Business & Brand - Marketing Strategy & Execution: Budgets & ROI - Manage Digital Marketing, Web & Product Analytics Practice - Traffic Scale Up : Leveraging Marketing channels like Organic (SEO), Referral, Facebook paid, Search (Google CPC) paid, Re-marketing, Display, E-mail, SMS, Affiliates & Alliances - Conversion Improvement : Web / Mobile / App: Funneling & Optimization - UX & UI, Search & Discovery, Recommendation & Personalization, Social & Price Optimization - CRM & Loyalty : Lead generation, RFM, Profitability, LTV, Profitability (Cross Sell & Up Sell), Repeat Rate, Referral - Using web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Heap, draw insights in the performance of various pages across desktop and mobile web. - Ideate new ways to improve conversion rates across our desktop and mobile channels. - Implement and analyse A/B experiments for execution of product ideas. - Work with product managers to ask questions of data and probe deeper with minimal guidance. - Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with our core products. - Understand and improve processes based on quantitative insights on value addition by them. - Be the go-to guy for product related numbers. Qualifications : - B.Tech/M.Tech/MBA degree or equivalent from premier institutes. - 3 to 7 years of experience in an analytical role for a consumer web product company. - Experience with SQL, statistics, and A/B experiments. Preferred : - Experience analyzing large data sets and distributed computing using SQL, spreadsheet software, and other quantitative and statistical modeling technologies and tools. - Proven experience in identifying opportunities for business or product improvement, and defining and measuring the success of those initiatives. - Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with little guidance. - Exceedingly strong written and verbal communication to convey analyses in an effective manner. Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills. - Basic knowledge of MS excel, Python and R - Experience with web analytics tools, like Google Analytics, Omniture, Mixpanel, Localytics preferred.
To explore a new Innovation in the product development segment.