Wealth management Jobs in Kolkata
If you love interacting with high-net worth people, and maintaining strong long-term relationships, this is the position for you!
The WH/TL is a dynamic professional with experience in Business Development, Portfolio Management & Client Relationship Management in the Financial Services sector. (S)he would be responsible for driving teams to exceed sales targets and client relationship management by delivering the best standards of services.(S)he would be helping the teams to establish strong ties with them by designing & implementing their financial plans; and then by ensuring that they receive and execute on the right advice. (S)he would be a business manager as he would be responsible for P&L of his team.
Wealth Management, Financial Services, Broking
Responsible for development and management of respective zone teams, comprising Team Leaders, RMS
Handling a team of Wealth Managers and planning and achieving Sales Targets for Wealth Management products through the team by motivating, Inspiring and providing guidance to the team to keep the performance levels high
Maintaining profitability targets by ensuring good IRR and cross sell
Identifying streams for revenue growth & developing business plans to build consumer preference
Responsible for creation a client base in direct equity by acquiring new Private Wealth / HNI Clients / Corporate clients by interacting & developing rapport with all external/internal constituents of client at all levels; for maximum client retention & achievement of revenues
Monitoring client’s portfolio performance and rendering sustained advisory services for securing high ROI
Proven track record of establishing systems/ procedures, thereby contributing in a major way towards augmented growth and profitability level
Fulfilling the compliance standards in Financial Planning, Asset Allocation and Product Sales and managing Delinquencies by ensuring proper Sales Process
Recruiting, training and ensuring seamless induction to the newly joined team members and managing attrition within the team
To ensure achievement of acquisition ,activation and other Cross sell targets .To also ensure achievement of sub targets within acquisition with a special focus on Premium segment customers
To ensure achievement of business and revenue targets attributed for the company.
Conduct performance reviews for effective monitoring and measuring of results.
Qualifications: Graduate/ MBA/PGDM in Finance
at Torre Capital
About the Company:
Torre Capital (https://www.torre.capital/) is a VC funded Singapore based Financial Technology company and a Registered Fund Manager in Singapore. We are creating a fully digital Wealth-Tech to connect family offices and HNI investors with global opportunities, including alternative assets like Private Equity, Venture Capital, Real Estate Funds, and Hedge Funds. We also offer our investors the ability to invest in high-quality global growth startups, private debt opportunities, and other liquid opportunities (Equity baskets, structured products, etc.). Our team comprises of ex-Mckinsey consultants, Asset management veterans, and Digital experts. We are backed by prestigious VC firms and a network of angels and industry leaders.
Digital Sales Manager with experience in Financial Services Sales in that particular city. Role reports to Sr. Wealth Manager / Sr. Digital Wealth Manager.
Candidates with experience Fintech Space / B2B sales-digital sales in large Tech Startups and with existing network of HNIs
Mumbai / Ahmedabad/ Bangalore/ Kolkata / Chennai/ Hyderabad / Pune / Jaipur / Surat / Rajkot/ Gurgaon / Noida / Chandigarh / Kochi (Cochin) / Vizag
- You work with the City’s biggest family offices and HNIs to onboard and activate them as our investors.
- Leading our outreach initiative, developing relations with new partners and building firm commitments for collaboration
- Negotiating attractive partnership deals and ensuring mutually beneficial partnership terms that are in line with business objectives and strategy.
- Maintaining and deepening relationships with existing partners.
- Conceptualizing and leading initiatives that give way to potential new revenue channels.
- Developing metrics to measure ROI from the synergies forged.
- Liaising with cross functional teams to create successful outcomes for both the business and its partners.
- You have a Masters in Business Administration or related discipline from a top tier college or university
- You have at least 2- 5 years experience within a strategic engagements, partnerships & alliances, B2B account management or similar roles.
- You are aware of & are intersted in the FinTech ecosystem.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding your targets in your previous roles.
- You have a strong experience within consultative sales and possess the ability to prospect and manage senior level relationships.
What We Offer:
To start with, what we give is a market sustenance compensation and no benefits. If you continue post the first 6 months, we offer a market comp AND performance linked bonus. We firmly believe in the partnership model and any success will be equitably shared. What is on the plate is an entrepreneurial opportunity to build a fintech from scratch, an independent environment where everyone is a co-owner, and a strong team of equally talented individuals. Folks looking for a large paycheck on Day 1 kindly excuse.