KPI management Jobs in Mumbai
Debox is a business solutions firm that focuses on problem-solving through the use of data, logical reasoning and people-centred approach. We have a stellar record of delivering high-impact projects that have helped scale many startups, family-managed businesses and midsize corporates.
From redesigning and successful deployment of the Pan India Supply Chain process for Nippo Batteries to designing and developing InRadius - India's first true hyperlocal Job and Talent search platform, Debox has come a long way in solving business and real-life problems through their logical reasoning and innovative thinking.
Role: Associate Consultant – Business and Management Consulting
Location: Thane (Mumbai), this role requires travel to client sites on an ongoing basis
Work Experience: 2 Years (Freshers with Master or Equivalent degree will be considered for Management Trainee program)
Qualification: Masters or equivalent with a minimum of 2-3 years prior experience in Business Operation Management or Consulting profile
- Continuous Research and understanding of prospective and current clients business and industry
- Competitor Benchmarking in terms of practices, processes, and policies
- Business process understanding, evaluation, and identifying areas of improvements
- Design and deployment of new initiatives along with the implementation plan (timelines, expected outcome and measurement of success)
- Work along with existing and new members in the client team for ground-level execution
- Set KPI's and tracking mechanisms/systems for performance tracking and timely course corrections
- Ensure regular follow-ups to ensure deployment timeline achievement
- Stay updated with best practices, tools and technology that can improve engagement/project outcome
- Strong in market, industry and competitive research and benchmarking
- Ability to manage and analyse a large set of data and create relevant insights
- Ability to adapt and understand multiple industries and business models within a short time frame
- Ability to tackle complex business situations and problems and give solutions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, able to concise the communication and presentation to CXOs and Founders
- Understand key business parameters and impact areas and ensure work done has direct or indirect value addition to key parameters
Auction House based in Mumbai
Position: Human Resources - Sr. executive
Level: Junior Management
This position is responsible for End-to-End Recruitment, Completing On boarding
Formalities, Statutory Compliance Co-ordination, Attendance, HRMS, Payroll,
Documentation, Reports and ensure seamless execution of HR related activities.
1. Responsible for End-to-End Recruitment process
Formulating detailed job descriptions and posting them wherever required.
Ensure seamless co-ordination with the recruitment agencies to ensure
closures in adherence to the TAT.
Plan and strategize to ensure organic closures adhering to the TAT.
Conducting telephonic interviews to create a shortlist of qualified
Interviewing candidates on the shortlist and maintaining a database on
employees for future vacancies.
To analyse hiring trends, post job vacancies, and following up with
candidates during the hiring process.
Producing monthly reports on hiring status and planning new hiring
2. Responsible to manage and execute entire Joining and Documentation process.
3. Preparing third party contracts and agreements.
4. Responsible to manage the exit formalities.
5. Complete HR Projects as and when required.
6. Ensure attendance maintenance of all employees every month.
7. Responsible for End-to-End statutory compliance co-ordination.
8. SPOC for HRMS and on boarding any new employees on HRMS
9. Manage Payroll activities in coordination with the accounts and the contracted
5 – 7 years
MBA in Human Resources/Personnel
Co-ordinating and managing Recruitment.
Knowledge on organically hiring through social media.
Strong Knowledge on Statutory Compliance.
Advance Ms Excel skills.
Excellent communication skills.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
Personal attributes- Pleasing personality.
Excellent Presentation skills.
Proficient in MS Office suite of Programs.
High Attention to detail
Preparing and maintaining reports
HR & Payroll Manager
The organization's payroll operations will be supervised and managed by the payroll manager, who will also make sure that payments are made on time, accurately, and in accordance with legal requirements.
- Recruiting, screening , hiring & Training new employees.
- Looking after daily operations.
- Promptly and constructively evaluates employees' performance.
- Create, update, and evaluate payroll systems to guarantee the timely and accurate processing of all payroll-related transactions, including as salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other deductions.
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of all payroll updates, including those related to new employees, terminations, and pay rate adjustments.
- Prepares and maintains accurate records and reports of payroll transactions.
- Prepare reports to relevant departments about payroll, company budget and expense.
- Stay updated to payroll processing software systems, and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A thorough understanding of the payroll processes and payroll taxes.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient with payroll software.
- Proficiency in RazorPay will be a plus point .
Education and Experience:
- Any graduate with knowledge of Accounting, Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field required.
- 3 - 5 years of related experience required.
at Procreator Solutions Private Limited
We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work. If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counselling on policies and procedures
- Be involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, payroll, EEO data, etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labour laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- BSc/BA in business administration, social studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus
- HR Credentials
at AMN Life Science Private Limited
at Empower HR
Assist Head in design of compensation packages in align with the company’s strategic plan
Prepare, coordinate for manpower & pay budgets, track of wage cost
Ensure compliance of all reward practice (internal & external)
Draft job descriptions, ensure job mapping and job analyses and classifications
Conduct/ participate salary survey, hiring data analysis and market research for benchmarks & result analysis for appraisal decisions
Ensure the complete employee data availability, timely updation & accuracy in HR system
Review of salary revisions as per the benchmark/ parity for retentions
Anahad is India’s fastest growing chain of branded pharmacies and e-pharmacy, started and run by IIT Bombay Alumni.
At Anahad, our mission is to make genuine medicines reach EVERY INDIAN HOUSEHOLD at Wholesale prices, by leveraging the efficiencies of technology. Working on an audacious mission it becomes important to have people who are smarter than you around. We are funded by some of the coolest investors of Silicon Valley, India and Japan and now want YOU to join our mission.
Anahad aims to consolidate and build a household brand in a largely unorganised market worth more than 1.5 Lakh Crore. We are looking for dynamic Pharma professionals who are striving to grow fast and create an identity for themselves in the Pharma industry.
About This Role - HR Manager
HR is the backbone of an organization.
As our HR Manager, you will spearhead the organization’s personnel and human resources department.
If you are a people’s person with high work ethic, excellent communication skills, knowledge of HR practices, strong organizational and interpersonal skills, we’ve got the job for you.
- Consult with the Founders to develop talent & culture interventions.
- Spearhead HR programs from ideation to execution throughout team members’ lifecycle including talent acquisition, engagement, learning & development, performance management, compensation & benefits management, and operations.
- Coach functional leaders on HR guidelines & practices.
- Support recruitment needs and drive innovative hiring & retention strategies for top tier talent.
- Continuously assess the employee pulse and cultural climate, proactively identifying and resolving issues with various stakeholders.
- Champion a people first approach to deliver an exceptional employee experience
- Audit and update processes to ensure all Anahad-ites have a comprehensive experience and a clear understanding of the values, business, product, culture & practices.
- Define success by establishing goals and KPIs, and implement processes & practices with consistent tracking and reporting methods to boost performance.
- Manage and enhance the performance review process, driving feedback culture, quality of appraisals, and timely closure.
- Should be adept at handling employee relations, boosting employee engagement. And strengthening community-building at work.
- Establish a people strategy that leverages social media to support and attract top talent.
- Collaborate with Administration, Operations, Finance, and logistics teams on a regular basis.
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience supporting Founders in a fast-growing organisation with at least 2 years in a leadership role.
- Minimum 3 years of managing Talent Acquisition - Tech & Business hiring.
- Passionate about innovative HR solutions and process improvement.
- Strong business acumen, problem-solving abilities, and analytical thinking skills.
- Experience in employer branding & crafting employee value propositions.
Why should you join us?
If you are passionate about driving change, here’s an organization that is all set to revolutionize India’s healthcare segment.
You can be part of this revolution, and part of our mission of saving lives!
Please note: Only Mumbai-based candidates can apply.
Notice period - Immediate to 15 days
Exp – 5- 10 yrs.
- of 3+ yrs. working as HDE HRMS Functional consultant
- with Implementation / upgrade / user coordination
- with payroll is added adv.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Well versed with JDE functionalities
Rejolut is one of the award-winning fastest-growing emerging tech company which is working on leading technology like Blockchain, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT, etc. located in the USA, UK, and India. we are looking for a dedicated HR Manager.
• Ability to handle and maintain confidential information.
• Fluency in social media, particularly in researching and recruiting candidates through channels such as LinkedIn and also through Job portals.
• Job candidate interviewing skills.
• Taking Care of joining formalities of the Employees.
• Preparing Appointment Letter.
• Issuing the Offer Letter and explain the salary details.
• Conducting orientation and Induction for the new joiners.
• Induction about the services of the organization.
• Attendance Leave Management.
• Preparing Confirmation Appraisal Letter.
• Employee Relationship, Handling Employee Grievance, Employee Engagement Activities like Arranging Picnics, Festive Parties, and Birthdays.
• Handling Exit Interview.
• End-user technology skills with HR software and platforms, such as HRIS or workforce management systems.
• Ability to build team morale and promote a corporate culture
Hiring, Human Resources Management, Benefits Administration, Performance Management, Communication Processes, Compensation, and Wage Structure, Supports Diversity, Classifying Employees, Employment Law, Laws Against Sexual Harassment, Organization
Strong Communication Skills, Presentation Skills, and Interpersonal Skills, Negotiation Skills, Convincing Skills.
Good To Have Skills:
Recruitment experience in Technology Company, Software Company, or SAAS domain.
at Namaste Credit
We are seeking an experienced and results-driven HR Business Partner to align our HR initiatives and functions with business objectives and business needs. Duties for the HR Business Partner will include aligning staff to business objectives, recruiting the right talent, enhancing staff performance, supporting employee development, enhancing recruitment efforts, planning strategic HR initiatives, running orientation and onboarding processes, communicating role expectations, designing succession plans, maintaining staff relations, updating policies and practices, and overseeing wellness and health initiatives. Your experience in human resources management will aid our organization in adding value to overall business objectives, providing HR solutions, resolving personnel grievances, retaining a talented workforce, and ensuring compliance with regulations.