Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Jobs in Mumbai
LogiNext is looking for a dynamic and competent Enterprise Business Development Manager to work directly with the leadership team at LogiNext and at some of the largest global organizations to help them understand LogiNext technology and sign them up under commercial contracts. You will be a key face to represent LogiNext and build strong and long lasting relationships from the scratch. LogiNext has a stellar line up of large enterprises and you will be expected to contribute for upselling and cross-selling to the existing clients as well. Proven track record of consultative enterprise sales, continuous relationship building with C-level executives, exposure to large scale cloud/SaaS based software deployments and ability to work in agile/multi-tasking work environments will lead you to remarkable growth and leadership opportunities at LogiNext.
- Drive end to end sales cycles including lead generation, lead qualification, sales presentations, technology demonstrations, account based marketing, running simulations and evaluations on client site, commercial proposal submissions, contract negotiations, revenue generation and account receivables
- Develop a trusted advisory relationship with client stakeholders, executive sponsors and
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate client needs on an ongoing basis and convert client needs into enterprise contracts to meet sales quota/target
- Work cross-functionally with business development, marketing, technology and finance team to ensure the timely and successful delivery of the solutions according to client needs and objectives
- Analyze latest marketing trends using CRM and analytics tools and tracking competitors activities and providing valuable inputs for fine-tuning marketing strategies
- Go extra mile to make it a great experience for the client and build a great organization at LogiNext with a “get-things-done” attitude
- Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Statistics, Mathematics, Commerce, Engineering, Business Management, Marketing or related field from top-tier school
- 4 - 7 years of experience in enterprise or business development in a technology company
- Flexibility and willingness to travel 80% of the times to provide client service to a large number of client accounts across multiple geographies with passion, strong initiatives and positive attitude
- Advanced skill-set for driving system integrations, gathering requirements, writing SOWs, documenting RFI/RFPs, submitting commercial proposals and cross-functional project management
- Expertise to work on executive presentations, advanced CRM and other sales & marketing-focused automation tools is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to persuade, influence, negotiate and make formal presentations in meetings and training environments
- A confident and dynamic working persona, which can bring fun to the team, and sense of humour, is a plus
- Strong organizational skills, judgment and decision-making skills, and ability to work with quota/target-based sales
Apply only on this link - https://loginext.hire.trakstar.com/jobs/fk03zmf?source=
LogiNext is looking for an ambitious and committed specialist in Lead Generation who can do what it takes to succeed. You will identify business opportunities and generate interest among the key players. You will develop new prospects and build a great sales pipeline.
You have experience in generating leads and expanding the customer database in a product organization. You are a master in striking an engaging conversation with senior executives and attracting their attention towards the product value.
Identify prospective clients and build a strong sales pipeline for the Sales Managers via cold - calling, out-bound leads, email communications, LinkedIn, referrals and other direct marketing methods Find unique ways to attract the attention of C-level executives of retail, FMCG, transportation, courier, manufacturing and e-commerce companies across Asia and North America to influence them to use LogiNext Product suite Initiate appointments with Sales team and sync-up with the respective Sales Manager to determine meeting output and follow up aggressively to close the deal Communicate status on a daily, weekly and monthly basis via phone and emails in accordance with the strategic plan and goal as developed by the Sales Head Log and record each-and-every outreach made, in CRM, producing regular activity reports as requested by Sales Head Act as a bridge between Marketing and Sales. Be cognizant of each marketing initiative, and work toward corporate objectives
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the field of computer science, information technology, mathematics or similar domains 2-3 years of experience in lead nurturing, lead generation and appointment setting Possessing good understanding of sales cycle, with a proven track record in a product organization Good working knowledge of enterprise technology and SaaS market Ability to take ownership, must work well individually or as a team member and to prosper in a fast-accelerating sales environment Knowledge of using CRM would be an added advantage Excellent selling skills, presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills and time management skills are essential Comfortable working in US shift All in all, someone who loves talking, engaging and selling round the clock
education space catering to various B-Schools, Universities, and premium Institutes
nationally and internationally, having deep corporate connections and over 2 Lakh alumni.
Jaro education is also successfully catering to the needs of working professionals by offering
them varied choices in management and technology programs from reputed institutes /
universities / colleges for pursuing the course online.
With various academic achievements and accolades, Jaro Education is known for providing
students with the most innovative & successful online management and technology
programs in India.
Jaro is awarded with Best Employer for “Career Development and Leadership Grooming" By
Employer Branding Awards (EBA) in February 2016. We have received prestigious National
Level awards for our exceptional contribution in education industry.
1. Connecting with minimum 80 working professionals (prospective students) each day
from the leads/database present on leadsquared CRM
2. Generating a pool of prospects by identifying the need of upskilling depending on
the student’s area of interest
3. Helping prospective students with the detailed information about the programs
offered through phone or video counselling & create a strong pipeline
4. Ensure to meet daily deliverables & achieve weekly/monthly enrolment target
Remuneration – Ranging from 4 LPA to 6.25 LPA fixed + Monthly Variables
Working days - Monday to Saturday
Office Timings - 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Qualification: Doesn’t matter. Skills and experience do.
Objectives of this Role
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which includes managing on-boarding, implementation, training, increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Maintain and develop customer success strategies and best practices, as well as customer support content, with the help of the creative team
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external senior-level management to understand customer needs, maximize retention and growth, and communicate learnings
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Serve as day-to-day contact for assigned accounts, building trust and rapport while identifying areas of opportunity, highlighting best practices, and documenting them
- Review the customer journey, identifying how it’s supported, taking a consultative approach in helping clients overcome issues and achieve goals
- Collaborate, problem solve, and/or strategize upcoming client meetings with team members
- Prepare necessary documentation or visuals for client to demonstrate performance of campaigns; analyze trends in NPS scores to identify areas of improvement
- Work with the sales and marketing team to drill customer references and develop case studies
- 0-3 years of experience in communications, marketing, sales, account management, or customer success
- Strong verbal and written communication, strategic planning, and project management skills
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Comfortable working across multiple departments in a deadline-driven environment
- Active team player, self-starter, and multitasker who can quickly adjust priorities
- Readiness to travel to client location as and when required
Candidates must be based out of Mumbai. Work from office @ WeWork Malad.
We highly value talent and experience. Competitive salary or better.
- Build enduring relationships with the clients and display an understanding of the client, industry, and business environment.
- Responsible for the P&L of the department.
- Track and review the entire operations process, weighing them against the set business targets in order to determine the effectiveness of any initiatives and implement necessary changes and solutions.
- Ensuring high-quality customer experience with brief understanding and validation to design project development and coordination from concept to execution stages.
- Take complete ownership of projects from start to finish. Manage customer negotiations and payment.
- Work closely with the client and your interior design and execution team to finalize the home design, 3D designs, and GFC (Good for Construction) Ensure the highest level of Design quality along with client satisfaction is maintained.
- Collaborate with the team and be accountable for all deliverables of team members.
- Develop strategic short/ long range plans to ensure on-time project completion.
- Devise project management guidelines, review projects with various stakeholders, coordinate staffing/scheduling, evaluate commercial project contracts, and establish milestones Plan, monitor and analyze key metrics for the day-to-day performance of the operations to ensure efficient and timely completion of projects.
- Collaborate with leadership in the development of performance goals and long-term operational plans.
- Maximize efficiency and productivity through extensive process analysis and interdepartmental collaboration.
- Set strategic goals for operational efficiency and increased productivity such as developing at least 10 vendors in each category and complete their onboarding.
- Hire and grow the team as per the organization's requirements with Human Resources.
- Analyze current operational processes and performance, recommending solutions for improvement.
- Develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes that provide visibility into goals, progress and obstacles.
- Build and maintain relationships with all department heads, external partners, and vendors to make decisions regarding operational activity and strategy.
- Devise strategies to ensure the growth of programs enterprise-wide, identifying and implementing process improvements that will maximize output and minimize.
- Uphold local governmental policies and standards, ensuring legislative regulations are followed for all.
- Call existing and prospective clients for property records.
- Manage and update property details in CRM.
- Maintain records of communication done with Clients into CRM.
- Maintain and update listings of available properties on the Real Estate websites.
- Manage the entire property database.
JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLES & RESPONSIBILITY
Customer Experience Champion
Chennai, Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bangalore
INR 4,00,000 – 5,00,000 per annum
As a Customer Experience Champion, you will work as part of SunEdison’s Customer Experience team. This role requires a results-focused individual who can liaise with our Customer Experience, Sales and Operations teams. Further, supporting the Sales teams, to deliver high-quality service to SunEdison’s clients. This position is created for calling active and budding clients to encourage understanding of our product. Addressing clients' uncertainties, grievances, and suggestions on time. Noting important details of each conversation. Must be comfortable in presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with doubts. If you have a passion for delivering measurable results and client success, we want to hear from you.
The Objectives of this role include
- Directly leads all aspects of a team of a max of 10 Individual Contributors including the sales team, operations team and customer experience specialists.
- Partner closely with Sales and Operations Team in their respective region
- Ensure timely submission and follow-up on all call information submitted across businesses
- Arrange Client meetings with the Sales Team
- The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business
- Correspondence to clients like clarifications, queries, and other details about our business
- Convincing customers to close the lead and grow the business
- Follow up with the client, may include site visit as well
- Relationship management
- Drive to engage clients on new products and features
- Understanding customer journey thoroughly
- Coordinating customer requests with internal stakeholders (ops team, survey team)
- Coordinating customer’s requests with external stakeholders (Distribution Companies, etc)
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Answer questions about products or the company and ask questions to understand customer requirements to close sales
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Directly communicating between the Client and SunEdison’s team and performance management
- Manage and coordinate inter-team-members relationships
- Team level Key Performance Indicators
- Bridge the gap between client, sales team and operations team for Solar Panels
- Noting down customer requests exhaustively
- Ultimate focus on delighting the customer
- Pulling in the relevant subject matter expert in their conversation with the customer as and when required.
- Ensuring all teams deliver to customers in their respective TAT
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience, preferably worked in a BPO Industry, Energy Sector, B2C relationship management, customer service (servicing internal or external customers), consumer-facing sales organization handling inbound & outbound calls, CRM systems.
Position Academic Qualification
- Graduation in any discipline.
Desired Technical Skills
- MS Excel tools and Basic CRM Tools
Desired Soft Skills
- Should have attention to detail
- Communication Skills (Verbal and Written)
- Interpersonal Skills
- Analytical & Problem-Solving Skills
- English- Must Have
- Hindi/Bengali/Telugu/Assamese/Gujarati/Kannada/Marathi – Good to have
- Accurate Database Management, daily updating, and weekly reporting.
- Extracting correct contact details of brand owners from target segments.
- Generating more leads through growth hacking solutions.
2. Business Development:
- Vetting the leads and focusing efforts on the biggest opportunities.
- Growing, Calling, Mailing & Converting inbound leads.
- Negotiating win-win deals - Maintain relationships with clients and fulfil their needs effectively.
- Create proposals, agreements, portfolio as per requirement and update monthly.
- Setting, attending, and presenting at meetings.
- On-Boarding clients and communicating the client briefs to the internal team (Focus sheet).
3. Internal Relations (Optional):
- Understanding the various issues in an organisation (Process, Relations) and resolving them.
- Analysing gaps and developing policies with the core team.
- Performance monitoring or preparing performance reports.
- Production Co-ordination.
Designation:- Business Development Manager
Urgently required. (NP of maximum 15 days)
Job Location:- Mumbai
Experience Required:- 3 - 5 Years as Manager
Package Offered:- Rs.600000/- to Rs.1000000/- lpa
Business Development Manager Job Description:-
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business alliances with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales strategies ensuring adherence to team goals
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Build a strong sales division that can across different sectors
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales head or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge & key connections
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport with all teams
- Time management and planning skills
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
Business Background :
ANAROCK has developed indigenously our own Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system as a SaaS product over the past 3-4 years. The CRM was used to increase our sales and marketing efficiency while executing Sales & Marketing Mandates for Real Estate Developers (Builders). The Developers could get a one-click view of their entire Sales Funnel & Marketing RoI during these Mandates. The real-time feedback from sales into marketing mix helped reduce marketing costs as well.
Many Developers have started asking us to keep on using the CRM even after the sales mandate has been completed. We want to now start approaching the Developer community at large to sell our CRM to them so that they can also benefit from this bespoke real estate CRM built out of the learnings of selling 40,000 homes from 4mn prospective customer enquiries. We have already got about 15 paying clients in the past 6-12 months when we have started testing the market.
In the meanwhile, we have also developed our AI/ML Solution suite, Astra which will add tremendous value to Developers, helping them increase their revenues.
We are looking to hire a “Head-Business Development” to help build the BD team for selling our CRM SaaS system and Astra our AI/ML Solution suite.
- Should be an MBA with 12-15 years of experience in B2B Sales, preferably in the CRM space or in some IT system.
- Ideally s/he should be having Real Estate Developers as one of the key client segments in the experience.
- Should have a good record of sales, with numbers to prove that
- Should be technology-savvy and able to pick up nuances of tech systems easily.
KRAs and KPIs :
- Build the national BD team for selling the CRM SaaS and AI/ML Solution suite to Real Estate Developers
- Add a Broker-facing team when our CRM Lite product for Brokers is ready (end 2022)
- Establish our presence in Top 13 cities of India
- Acquire dominant market share in the CRM Market for Real Estate in India
- KPIs : Total number of Developer installations, Number of licences, %age renewals, Revenue from CRM SaaS and Astra suite.
RIA is an InsurTech company on a mission to actively partner with our customers to improve their health and health outcomes. We are taking a very differentiated approach which is backed by how we use health data and digital health to keep our customers healthier.
To enable our mission, we are building our own core InsurTech platform in-house. This platform is cloud-native and on a microservices architecture. We’re building all our core components internally, such as - insurance APIs, an AI/intelligence layer, our own risk models, a health data platform, and a low-code insurance workflow automation platform.
WHY JOIN US
We’re building the foundation of our team right now, and are looking for ambitious team members to join us and grow rapidly with us. The work environment is fast-paced and you would make a clear impact!
You’ll partner with a stellar leadership team that comes from IIT Kanpur, Kellogg, MIT Sloan, IIT Guwahati, UChicago Booth, IIT Madras & University of Michigan. The team has also worked at companies such as McKinsey, Goldman Sachs, Max Bupa, Swiss Re, ICICI Lombard, ICICI Prudential, etc.
We’re a well-funded start-up, which has raised capital from top VCs, global insurers, and prominent Indian family offices.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You will define and finalize the customer’s insurance sales journeys for the digital affinity channel by working closely with the affinity partner and RIA’s Digital Affinity Partnership Manager.
- You will collaborate with various RIA teams (UI/UX, Engineering, Process Design) to launch each journey by
- Creating wireframes
- Designing pages
- Creating the PRD, epics, stories
- Prioritizing features
- Supporting the dev team
- Activating reporting
- Defining test plans
- Managing the UAT and rollout
- You will manage the product relationship with the partners during the launch phase by
- Sharing APIs/SDKs with partners, helping address questions
- Coordinating change requests to the UI/UX or customer journeys
- Solve for any tech issues which comes up during launch
- In the growth phase, you will be responsible for metrics of customer conversion and NPS, and will constantly work on optimizing them by
- Designing and conducting experiments and A/B tests
- Making changes to the customer journey, UI/UX
- Recording and measuring everything using a variety of analytics tools
- Brainstorming with the partnership manager
- You will keep a pulse on RIA’s partners, end-customers, and liaison with the Digital Affinity Platform PM for platform productization requirements
- Evangelize the product - represent the product in online communities, conferences, interact with experts
- Extensive experience with digital journeys for Customer UI/UX, Digital Partner UI/UX
- Past experience in working with engineering to deliver on customer journeys, extensive experience in building APIs and doing API documentation
- Past experience with customer data models, optimizing sales conversion journeys, metrics reporting
- Past experience in building playbooks and rolling them out to users
Good to Have
- Strong process orientation with experience in process automation
- Past experience with an InsurTech or FinTech is a plus
- Past experience in building embedded finance or embedded insurance products is a plus
- Lead the Data Solutions function and be the POC for all Agency Digital and Data leads to liaise on client requirements, and ensuring the appropriate solutions are rolled out.
- General agency pitch support for data as needed but more proactively creating consulting frameworks around client 1st PD data architecture, guidance, and recommendation around CDPs implementation, vs DMP, Mar-tech stack
- Establish working relationship and SOP for implementation delivery for Mar-Tech projects
- Contribute to team projects as the executive sponsor for client data initiatives, support the agencies in audience planning strategies utilising all data assets
- Own the setup elements such as first party data, tag integration (tag management systems, custom data integrations, CRM connections, etc.), custom data partner integration development.
- Work with data partners to integrate their data sets into [m]insights (Onboarding & Testing Data Sets)
- Manage the Mar-tech partners, working on JBPs to achieve shared goals of client enablement
- Work closely with the global and regional product team to test and rollout new features, special with the cookieless future of audience planning tools
- 10+ years of experience in Technology Consulting role within Adtech/Martech
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant field (Data, Technology, IT, Marketing)
- Certifications (or advanced knowledge) in DMP, CDP, Mar-tech & digital analytics platforms
- A strong understanding of all digital marketing channels
- Familiar with advanced analytics and data management concepts
- Proven ability to build and grow relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexibility to work in a cross-functional team but also have the initiative to problem-solve independently.
- Highly organised with demonstrated project management capabilities
About the Role
If you have a reputation for building rapport, the business acumen to undertake development with an eye for market expansion and can think creatively to find the ideal solution, we welcome your submission.
Your mission at ProApp
Customer facing: You will be connecting with customers directly to understand their experience and come up with best possible solutions for the business to grow.
Collaboration with multiple teams: You will work closely with multiple teams at ProApp to ensure smooth functioning of all the activities that leads to building a strong relationship with Customers.
Generate new business: This is an interesting activity where you play an important role of bringing a new customer leads on board from scratch.You will be required to Generate and Develop new business opportunities through various Lead Generation methods.
Requirements to be a part of the PRO Team:
Approach - Willing to learn everyday and always ready to take on new challenges to grow.
Driven – extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic.
PS: You’re a bonafide hustler who never gives up
Honest - High level of integrity and strong commitment to build a successful pipeline Strong Stakeholder management and communication skills.
It would be great if you have some experience working in Sales/Business Development roles. If not, we are ready to train you if you have excellent communication skills and eagerness to learn.
Why you should apply:
If you want to be play an important role in ProApp's future growth - It’s arguable that the offered position is the most important we have. If you are looking to jetpack your career and be valued for your commitment to hard work, this is the place. Work with the founding team directly: You will work directly with the Product Manager of the company, as a trusted alley to build in/outbound sales and drive qualified leads. Learning and Development: If learning and growing at a good pace is in your checklist then you are in the right place. We care about your growth and will provide you with responsibilities and opportunities to help you reach closer to your goal.
- Main point of contact for specific accounts
- May not oversee the day-to-day running of the account
- Primarily responsible for managing that account and maintaining an excellent client relationship.
- Establish budgets with the client
- SPOC for any conflict resolution
- Leads Account reviews
- Writes creative briefs, and approves payments to and from the client
- In charge of contracts and contract renewals, quality control on the account
- Actively pursues new opportunities with the client - The more opportunities, the more work, and money, for BIW.
3+ years of experience of Workday FINS configuration experience, across 2+ Workday modules and
Lead and support with design/requirements workshops
Confident in configuring workday with the ability to reference Workday Community for
Excellent problem solver
Ability to create effort estimates based on requirements
Wants to master additional modules of Workday
Support and mentor junior resource based in Portugal/UK
Achieve a high level of utilisation
Be consultative in their customer approach
Purpose of the role
Drive Innovation for our clients by incorporating latest industry &
technology trends, best practices in the processes & solution design of
Microsoft Dynamics 365
Perform capability assessments, identify, and define value areas, quantify
benefits for the process tracks in a transformation assessment
Conduct research, comprehend analyst reports, keep abreast of
technology trends, and apply to clients’ business/ technology ecosystem
Define enterprise blueprints that leverage emerging architecture patterns
and industry/ functional solutions with an overlay of Microsoft Dynamics
Partner with clients on business/ technology transformation programs;
orchestrate the implementation of planned initiatives and realization of
business outcomes on Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Experience and Knowledge
The candidate is expected to have experience in either the Customer
Engagement (CE) or Finance and Operations (ERP) workloads of Microsoft
Experience of end-to-end project delivery lifecycle on Microsoft Dynamics
365 is essential
Understanding of business processes and their drivers combined with the
ability to articulate technology issues in business terms and vice-versa
Capable of designing and building end to end business solutions based on
Microsoft Dynamics 365 in either the CE or the F&O workloads
Knowledge of major Microsoft technologies such as Azure, Power Platform
covering Power Apps, Power Automate and Power BI is highly desirable
Experience working with one or more of the following industries –
Lifesciences, Consumer Goods, Retail, Manufacturing, Banking and
Experience of one or more of emerging technologies/ methodologies -
Agile, DevOps, Artificial Intelligence, Automation, Blockchain, Cloud, Data/
Analytics and Security and IoT
Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics
Master’s degree in business administration from a top school
Work location – Bangalore/Hyderabad/Mumbai/Delhi
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create, implement and maintain customer support processes
- Work with multiple teams like growth, operations, and engineering to solve customer complaints
- Evaluate team performance and coach the team
- Ensure targets set for Customer Satisfaction scores are achieved across channels
- Ensure the customer support tool stack is always updated
- Attend customer support escalations personally
- Create and share custom reports pertaining to customer support
- Minimum 10 years of experience with at least 2 years leading a customer support team
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Proficiency in English and Hindi is a must
- Previous experience working in chats, calls, and emails process
- Working knowledge of customer support software. Knowledge of Freshworks suite is an advantage
- Excellent data analysis skills with mastery of MS Excel. Knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Ability to work under pressure, especially during sale days
- Bachelors degree or higher from a reputed institute. B.Tech will be an advantage
Campaign Management- Create campaigns around unique vision, draft proposals, decide KPIs gauge the campaign’s success reach out to influencers, provide assistance to influencers while creating content
• Relationship building
• Influencer profiling, basis the associations, follower base, exclusivity, brand resonance, etc.
• Influencer Communication- Make sure that influencers receive thorough information and feedback pertaining to campaigns, outreach messages to recruit/on-board, support emails to answer their queries, reminders about the KPIs and campaign deadlines
• Co-ordination with cross-functional teams- should fit into and support the overall marketing goals, making sure that influencer content is shared with the campaign planning team
• Market Research and Trend Analysis- latest trend on social media and within the influencer community, competition tracking, constant research to ensure the trends are in sync with campaign objective
• Explore new ways to engage and foster a long-term partnership
• Explore regional KOLs/Influencer & Community Management
About the job
As the AGM - Retention, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our marketing strategy for player retention on the platform. You will consistently execute, learn, and iterate result-oriented marketing campaigns to ensure player retention on the platform and optimum utilization of all resources. Ideate and execute innovative campaigns for player retention on the platform. You will need to strategize and implement various promotional offers and bonus offers to increase deposits and ARPU. Leading a team of marketing specialists, you will work with senior leadership across functions and ensure we achieve industry-leading revenue and budget targets consistently.
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan for player retention through various platforms.
- Create aggressive monthly and quarterly retention plans and ensure we meet them.
- Ideate and execute innovative campaigns for player retention on the platform. Strategizing and implementing various promotional offers and bonus offers to increase deposits and ARPU.
- Track the effectiveness of ongoing campaigns through regular reporting that includes details of customer behavior, usage, and spend.
- Analyse the customer journey and identify key touchpoints in the customer's interaction to optimize customer activation and retention.
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics.
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth.
- Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events.
- Conduct thorough competitive analysis to stay informed and ahead of the competition.
- Demonstrable experience in a senior role leading customer retention as well as designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns.
- Thorough knowledge of SEM, Facebook and CRM tools like CleverTap, Web-engage, etc.
- Advanced Excel skills, and knowledge of SQL and tableau is preferable.
- Ability to creatively solve business problems through strategic and innovative approaches.
- Ability to work with various teams in a complex environment, ensuring timely delivery of multiple projects.
- Highly analytical with the ability to collate, analyse, and present data and drive clear insights into decisions that improve KPIs.
- Ability to effectively communicate and manage relationships with senior management, company divisions, and partners.
- Ideally, should have gaming or e-commerce industry experience.
BLITZPOKER is part of one of the largest poker networks in the world with over a million registrations and 100,000 active users.
In India, majority- owned by i3 Interactive Inc. BLIZTPOKER brings together all the fun and class in the world of online poker games in India with its exciting poker tournaments and promotions. It offers varieties of games in poker like Texas Hold’em, Omaha, Open Face Chinese Poker among others for professional and recreational players.
• This position is responsible for developing, coordinating, and maintaining top-notch customer service tactics, customer relations and communication strategies through superior service. It will also play a key role in maintaining the required level of service and customer satisfaction and proactively identifying future improvement opportunities.
• Interact with clients and build relationships with them while ensuring their needs are being met.
• Strong client-facing and communication skills.
• A Customer Service Manager role primarily involves communicating with customers either via phone, email or face-to-face in relation to a product or service
• A Customer Service Manager job description will describe the representative as acting on behalf of the company, so it is paramount that they know and understand the company values and always act in a professional manner, using language that aligns with that of the company
• Managing a large number of incoming calls and emails.
• A thorough knowledge of the product or service the company they work for is offering
• Liaising with internal stakeholders and follow up with external customers.
Designation - Enterprise Account Manager
from IT Software Company only. Emailing company background will be added
The Enterprise Account Manager (EAM) sells IceWarp collaboration solution direct to the company’s most
strategic, complex Key accounts. EAM will have significant experience of selling complex software
solutions to large enterprise accounts. Typically manages up to 15 qualified large Enterprise accounts.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
1. Establish relationships and engage at executive levels within assigned accounts to identify and
sell IceWarp products and services direct to the company’s most strategic, complex named
2. Strong customer interaction at the Sr. Management level with support on forming a relationship
with C level contacts within these accounts.
3. Build up strategic contacts at CIO, managing director and executive level
4. Carry a revenue quota to meet or exceed sales targets and demonstrate continuous progress
towards achieving account strategies.
5. Identify, develop, execute, and maintain account strategies to drive adoption of IceWarp product
and services revenue within assigned enterprise accounts who are key, strategic and may have
6. Establish and maintain close relationships with internal Presales, support, Marketing &
Management team to access and leverage from appropriate internal resources.
7. Provide regular and efficient updates on assigned accounts to sales management.
8. Ensure accurate and timely forecasts in CRM.
Knowledge, skills, abilities
1. Demonstrated track record of establishing strategic executive level relationships to position and
sell software and services to listed companies.
2. Individual with 5-10 years’ experience of solutions sales with minimum 3 years’ experience in
establishing strategic executive level relationships with Global 1000 enterprise customers.
3. Proven ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal marketing,
technology, implementation, and product development teams.
4. Strong consultative selling ability – critical questioning, listening, analytical, negotiation,
communication, and presentation.
5. Demonstrated ability to develop and articulate compelling qualitative and quantitative business
cases for IT solutions.
6. Proven ability to manage long, complex sales cycles from beginning to end and ability to close
large complex deals with enterprise accounts.
7. Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively present to both
technical and executive audiences.
Pangolin is a brand consultancy and creative agency. We help companies create positive change in the world by raising awareness through branding and inspiring through storytelling. We’re growing our team of creatives and strategists. Join us if you’re craving work that makes a real difference in the world, and a work culture that allows you to have a balanced life.
B2B Marketing Generalist
This role will be a mix of client management and project management. You’ll be expected to understand the client’s goals, weekly and monthly SLAs, and lead a team to delivery. Have you worked with marketing and sales teams in an integrated manner and targeted enterprise clients in different geographies across the globe? Do you understand enterprise sales cycles, buying processes, different roles? Do you have exposure to different domains, industries, marketing, and sales technologies? Do you understand the big picture better than the details? This job might be for you!
- Able to multitask independently with minimal supervision
- Naturally able to think critically and take independent decisions
- Meticulous with project documentation
- Experience with social media, digital marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and marketing analytics tools
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with agile project planning and management will be a plus
- Demonstrable B2B GTM experience that includes SEO/SEM, email marketing, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising marketing campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Ability to write/execute creative and project briefs and communicate technical info with ease.
Location and Type:
Portfolio will be checked for expertise on handling marketing communication and campaigns in the B2B domain. Please share only samples of work done by yourself end-to-end. Shortlisting will be followed by a video interview.
- Manage and build overall email campaign strategies & Develop a lead generation strategy
- Work with all business units to develop relevant email campaigns to create various target audience email lists and campaigns
- Create and design various CTAs, subject lines, and email templates
- A/B testing, analysis, and reporting of email marketing campaigns
- Track and measure email marketing KPIs
- Develop and present reports on a weekly basis
- Analyze data to get smart insights & suggest methods for improvements
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, drip campaigns
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
- Experience in using marketing automation platforms like Salesforce, Pardot, Eloqua or Marketo
- Monitor Marketing Leads, Opportunities, Accounts, and Contacts
- Monitor and improve database quality on a regular basis
- Should have a good understanding of Software Services and Product Engineering
- Experience in handling Events and Conferences outreach is desirable
- Experience in managing teams and nurturing talent
- Master’s degree in Marketing, PR, Communications, Business or similar – preferably an MBA
- 7+ years experience in Email Marketing with a B2B company or IT/ITeS firm
- Experience with Salesforce Pardot of Hubspot or similar platforms – preferably Pardo
- Experience in database segmentation, email automation, and campaign coordination
- Experience in digital analytics and data analysis - being able to communicate insights
- Hands-on experience in designing and building dashboards and campaign reports
- Strong understanding of content for emails and attention to detail/CTA
- Ability to work in a team and lead the team
- Excellent people and time management skills
- Proven track record of delivering successful, data-driven marketing automation campaign
Role: Relationship Manager
Location: Mumbai (Andheri; Vashi)
Experience: 1-4 Years
Qualification: Any graduate
Salary offered: Fixed salary + Travel reimbursement + gratuity + telephone reimbursement + Performance Linked Incentives
- Contacting and following up with new prospective Clients and setting up new business opportunities.
- Convert prospects into customers by showcasing appropriate residential properties to the prospects matching the investment/ residential needs of the prospects.
- Plan approaches and pitches
- Build relationships with new clients.
- In some cases, Cold calling for sales of Primary properties.
- Achieving written down sales targets by the organisation.
- Attending Developer meetings & Channel partner orientations as and when required.
- Participate in the negotiation meeting with buyer & Seller.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Persuasive with Marketing and Sales skills
- Customer Service orientation
- High levels of Passion and Ownership
- Result-driven individual
Qualifications & Experience:
- Graduate & above
- Must have two wheeler with a valid Driving license. Should believe in riding with safety (Helmet, Law-abiding, etc.).
- 1 to 4 years of Sales Experience in Any Sector
- Must be willing to travel within the city
An EdTech organization is hiring sales managers with experience of 2 years & above for Mumbai location (Remote working until offices open & Virtual onboarding).
Roles & Responsibilities -
- Initiating phone conversations with parents who complete the demo classes for their kids
- Intensely following up with the prospects and closing the sales within the sales cycle
- Diligently communicating and priming the lead through channels like email, whatsapp, SMS, calls
- Achieving the weekly targets in a high pressure performance driven competitive environment
- Monitoring self-performance at all times while also contributing to the team performance,
- Keeping track of factors like conversion factor, Average revenue generated per lead, Average revenue per sale, etc
Skill Sets -
- Exceptional communicator and an influencer who can deliver sales pitch like a charm.
- Result driven with experience of extremely target centric job.
- Confident and persevering risk-taker who thrives in a high-performance high-growth environment.
- Self-learners with high grasping ability so that you can learn about the product within 2 days.
- Proven B2C Sales track record of exceeding targets, >2 years of Sales experience
- Fluency in English and Hindi, ability and willingness to deliver in a high pressure environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organisational skills.
- Ability to counsel a parent for the child's future
- Comfortable with changing shift timings so that we may serve our customers better
- Graduation is not mandatory for candidates with 3+ years of experience
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets ) and Powerpoint
Company Name: Xiaomi
Age: below 30
Salary: 13000 CTC + Good Incentives
On roll job eligible benefits ESI PF 👍
Experience: *Minimum 6 months of experience in Mobile Sales *background
Irfan Ali HR
Qualification: Intermediate or above
Age limit is - below 30 only
Work Location Mumbai Ahmedabad Badodara,Surat,Bhavanagar,Surendarnagar,Bhuj,Junagadh,Immatnagar,Palanpur,Gadhi Nagar
Mode of interview telephonic call
A Fin Tech Company
- Filter criteria –
- 7-8 years & above experience in Corporate Banking or allied areas (Mid-market, Commercial, Trade)
- Corporate relationship and Sales ownership experience
- Understanding of Corporate/ Commercial/ SME/ Trade Finance
- Individual needs to be self-driven, capable of working with minimum supervision
- This will be an acquisition and execution role, hence proven competency in these will be essential
- Job Role –
- Responsible for bringing in new client acquisitions and driving closure on mandates for the region
- Understanding the key offerings of the company platform and applicability across industries
- Marketing SCF solutions to Corporates and their Supply Chains
- Ability to engage with a wide set of stakeholders on the Corporate side and identify opportunities
- Engaging with the FI partners to activate and grow financing on the Network
- Working closely with the India Corporate Sales - Head and the Network Sales teams to achieve the KRAs for the region
StyleCracker is India’s largest personal styling platform. By seamlessly combining data science with human expertise, the Company has reinvented the way Indian’s consume fashion and has democratized personal styling at incredible scale.
Our Core Value Proposition
- Convenient - the boxes are delivered to your doorstep, saving you time and effort.
- Personalised- your box is curated by your own personal stylist based on your preferences.
- Value For Money- we are able to offer our customers considerable value, well over the amount they pay for the box.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Outgoing sales calls (not cold calls) to customers and assisting them with their purchase process and guiding them about how StyleCracker works with our various offerings.
- Tracking daily and monthly reports of the calls and conversions made.
- Training new joinees with pitching and other guidance.
- Visiting StyleCracker events and do on ground sales.
Communications, Telecommunication, Inside Sales
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills. Proficient in English
- Good Convincing Power
- Event Handling.
- Target Oriented
- Budget: 20 ,000 - 25,000 + incentives
- Job Type: Full-time
• Identifying, qualifying, and securing business
• Building business
• Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs).
• Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
Fresher MBA Markrting preferred.
Excellent English written & verbal communication must.
Mass Communication or MA/ BA in English Litrarure also welcome
2. Follow up on the user query with daycares / preschool network to close the query
3. Record and maintain user data in a systematic manner
4. Support in marketing activation / user lead generation by sharing blog posts on facebook groups and responding to queries w.r.t to preschools and daycares on fb groups to direct traffic to Proeves.com
• Establish goals, analyze growth, and provide accurate progress reports, forecasts, and budgets.
• Ensure company-wide consistency in client service and sales procedures.
• Utilize product solutions and marketing teams to refine service offerings.
• Client service executives additionally develop sales proposals and collaborate with a company’s multiple internal departments to help improve the quality of products.
• Must be strategic planners and have a strong understanding of a company’s products so they can train clients and answer questions in both group and one-on-one situations
• Client communication and ensuring completion of task with total customer satisfaction along with TAT/Quality.
Female candidate preferred
- Coordinate and manage all marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the clients.
- Brief the creative team about the client requirements, and get the job done as per the company’s standard & client’s brief.
- Work on market research to determine market requirements for existing and future prospects/clients.
- Maintain cordial relation with different media individuals
- Meet clients on a regular basis to understand their business and requirement.
- Make sure that the client receives all the material as per the committed timelines. Marketing ideas for general & Social Media Platforms.
- Manage the workflow and come up with solutions to execute jobs as per deadlines.
- Being proactive in suggesting new ideas to clients.
- Reports and Presentations would be needed on a monthly basis.
- Create presentations for a new client pitch or big promotions.
NO SALES NO TARGET
English + Tamil/Kannada & Hindi
Good with communication
Reqiured Male candidates
Hsc/Grads Fresher can apply
Shift timing : 8am to 11pm (Any 9hrs shift)
Job Location : Malad west
who can join us spot
- Track & effectively address queries with timeliness and accuracy.
- Answer incoming queries over phone and emails
- Resolve any customer complaints in a prompt and professional manner.
- Collaborate to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Should be able to work, manage & maintain the CRM software.
- Coordinate with internal managers for updating data
- Maintain complete and accurate customer correspondence data.