TIGI HR Solution Pvt. Ltd. is recognized as a market leader in the field of technology-based staffing. TIGI HR is widely considered as India's most trusted and sought-after recruitment brand, making it an ideal choice for businesses interested in outsourcing personnel. The company operates with the goal and vision of fostering the creation of as many leaders and employment around the globe as is reasonably feasible. TIGI HR has, in a very short amount of time, developed a large-scale firm that is sustainable over the long term. The company places a high priority on speed, scalability, and predictability in its operations, which helps it to establish and maintain long-term trust relationships with both prospective clients and existing ones.
As it keeps an eye on the newest trends and technology that are available to HR professionals, TIGI HR is constantly one step ahead of the competition. In a very short amount of time, TIGI HR utilizes AI-based Recruit Robots and TMS technology to attract a potential talent pool.
Jobs at TIGI HR Solution Pvt. Ltd.
- 2-7 Years’ Experience as a DevOps Engineer with Essential Pre-requisites Experience
- Experience working on Linux-based infrastructure.
- Excellent understanding of at least any one of the programing language Ruby, Python, Perl, and Java.
- Configuration and managing SQL and NoSQL databases such as MySQL, Mongo.
- Knowledge of one cloud platform (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Good hands-on knowledge of Configuration Management and Deployment tools like - Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Terraform, etc.
- Proficient in scripting, and Git and Git workflows.
- Experience in developing Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery pipelines (CI/CD)
- Open Positions: 5
- Required experience: 3+ Years
- Salary Range: 10-12 LPA
- 3-6 years of Core Java experience
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
We are looking for an exceptionally talented DevOps Lead Engineer, Knowledge of CI/CD t
- Understanding customer require
ments and project KPIs
- Implementing various developme
nt, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Setting up tools and required
- Defining and setting developme
nt, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Have the technical skill to re
view, verify, and validate the software code developed in th e project.
- Troubleshooting techniques and
fixing the code bugs
- Monitoring the processes durin
g the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
- Encouraging and building autom
ated processes wherever possib le
- Identifying and deploying cybe
rsecurity measures by continuo usly performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
- Incidence management and root
- Selecting and deploying approp
riate CI/CD tools
- Strive for continuous improvem
ent and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline ( CI/CD Pipeline)
- Monitoring and measuring customer experience and KPIs
- Handling and monitoring the te
- Kubernetes Manages or On Premi
- Helm Charts
We are looking for an exceptionally
- Hands-on knowledge on JMeter a
nd JMeter integration with git -hub and CI/CD pipeline.
- Knowledge on Linux and Unix pl
atforms and familiar with Unix log and heap dump analysis
- adequate knowledge of DevOps t
ools/operations and agile proc esses
- Must be familiar with RDBMS DB
concepts and SQL queries
- Performs integrations, stress,
load, regression, and perform ance testing to validate produ ction readiness
- Design, develop, and execute J
Meter scripts with beans hell programming which valida te to a high degree of confide nce
- Perform automated load/performance testing across multiple messaging protocols (including HTTP), focusing on overall application performanc
e - validating that applicatio n response and outputs accurat ely reflect business requirements.
- Report defects found in testin
g diligently, promptly, and ac curately, using standard defect tracking tools
- Tracks task progress, status,
and key performance metrics
- Communicate effectively across multiple teams/external vendors (Operations, Project Teams, Quality Service), different personnel (Developers, Scrum M
asters, Project Managers, ) when requi red
- Expected to maintain technical expertise via self-education in areas governing computer sciences, performance/load testing dictum, and Quality Assurance
Qualifications: At least a bac
As Node Developer we are looking for a Node Js, Mongo DB, Angular or React. Experience with user
Role: Backend Node Developer
Experience: 3+ Years
Location: New Delhi
Desired Competencies (Technical/Behavioral Competency)-Must-Have
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Node JS.
- Minimum 1 years of experience in Mongo DB (optional)
- Good Hands-on experience in Angular or React.
- Experience in designing and building large-scale, high availability, secure web applications and
REST-full API using Node.js in an agile methodology.
- Good Hands-on experience in Node Js frameworks like Express, Fastify other frameworks.
- Knowledge and understanding of Event Loop architecture.
- Knowledge and understanding of promises and (async or await)
- Implementation of security like oauth 2.0, JWT and data protection.
- Good Hands-on experience on cache server.
- Knowledge and understanding of Request, Axios, proficiency in REST-ful APIs.
- Knowledge of data structures and Algorithms, Node Global variables and In-built libraries
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and Workarounds
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Experience in version control tool Git .
- Candidate have to be strong logical operations
Position: Senior Network Engineer
Experience: 6 to 8 Years
CTC: Upto 5.5 LPA
Job Location: Ahmedabad (Work from office / On Site)
Notice Period: 30 Days
Interview Type: Face to Face
- Engineering in Electronics and Communication / Computers
- CCNP certification or higher ITIL V3 , F5
- Cisco router, switch and security products
- Experience of network monitoring tools
- Experience of F5 load-balancer products
- Understanding of Checkpoint CLI, experience of Checkpoint Smart Center, Console, Defense and Workflow as well as
- Responsible for the technical support process to onsite client
- Managing the support desk, productivity, and accuracy of response and resolution management.
- Expected to be able to work in rotational shifts.
Accountabilities / Job Profile:
Taking ownership of or being an active participant in IT project delivery activities, including:
- Root Cause Analysis: First level troubleshooting, log analysis and database queries to understand problem and find root-cause. Gather and analyze information about the user's issue and determines the best way to resolve their problem
- Problem Solving: Coordinating with technical support team to ensure issue resolution and ticket closure
- Proactive Monitoring: of systems and communication with customer regarding any variance in service levels Log, categorize, prioritize, track, and route incidents reported by users or raise alarm by monitoring tools.
- Resolution Management: Acknowledge an incident and track tickets until successfully resolved.
- Implementation and design new networks as per the requirement and design the network as per audit policy and close the vulnerabilities.
- Configuration of STP, FTP, DHCP
- Maintaining the AAA (Authentication Authorization, and Accounting).
- View and manage traffic log, security log, event log and document them.
- Manage Cisco 1900 series router & Firewall
- Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
- Solid grasp of TCP/IP stack and its internals as well as related troubleshooting tools (connectivity verification, packet capture etc.)
- Motivated self-starter capable of working in a team environment as well as individually without direct supervision
- Strong Knowledge of Routing Protocols (BGP, OSPF) and Cisco Switches protocols and proficient in ADC
Experience: 1 - 3 Years
- We are looking someone who strong knowledge and 1+years’ experience in Core Java, Spring MVC, Restful API, SOAP.
- Developing REST APIs for the platform
- Developing & maintaining an UX Panel
- Integration with third party applications using APIs
- Design, Develop and execute performance tests to simulate traffic of large-scale events
- Analyse complex problems/issues in load tests, production servers, and identify the bottlenecks and optimize performance.
- Analyse usage patterns, and application behaviors and translate that into performance optimizations.
- Determine how to meet scalability requirements while ensuring reliability within a platform
- Design and maintain tools for reporting on performance metrics.
- Excellent knowledge of Core Java, Spring MVC, Restful API,SOAP
- Additional knowledge of Java internals, GO Lang, plus.
- Experience in developing, optimizing and operating high traffic projects/websites is a plus.
- Experience in using Java Profilers and performance engineering.
- Experience in writing multithreaded web applications.
- Good knowledge of basic Linux commands to debug system issues and limitations a must.
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM is a big plus
- Experience in hibernate and spring MVC framework is a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple modules simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure & deal with people diplomatically
- Should have experience of leading a team & a strong motivator
- Strong academic record is a big plus.
Position: - Shopify Developer (Frontend)
Experience: - 2 - 4 Years
CTC: - Upto 9 LPA
Notice Period: - Immediate to 30 Days
Job Location: - Ahmedabad (Hybrid)
● Advance knowledge of HTML5 , CSS3 , jQuery & PSD to HTML is must
● Proficient with shopify liquid
● Should have knowledge of looping
● Must have work with LESS/SASS
● Have worked with min. 8-15 complete shopify projects from scratch
● Knowledge of UI frameworks such as Bootstrap will be a plus.
● Working experience with webhook and private app will be plus
● Working experience with Github and theme kit will be plus
● Good understanding of web technologies and contact management systems.
● Knowledge of Open source systems like Joomla, Wordpress etc would be a plus.
● Knowledge of BigCommerce would be a plus.
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
● Keen to learn new technologies.
● Quality obsessive ,team player ,quick learner, problem solver.
● Should be well versed with complete knowledge of creating websites using
Roles & Responsibility:
● Working closely with UI Lead and QA team and high quality browser/device
compatible websites & web applications.
● Responsible for converting design (PSDs/PNGs/Figma/XD) into tableless &
browser/device compatible responsive html/css as per W3C Standards.
● Should be able to guide juniors.
● Should be capable of dealing with client communication.
Education: BE / B.Tech / MCA / M.Sc IT/ BCA
Perks & Benefits:
● Best in Industry Salary
● 5 days of working culture
● Flexible working Hours
● A team of well Motivated & Fun People
Position: Java Developer
Experience: 3 - 9 Years
- Hands on experience in Core Java/J2EE with good in OOPS Concept
- Good Experience in Angular 2+
- Having experience in HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap and XML.
- Good of experience in Java Web Application Development
- Hands on experience in Struts/Spring, Hibernate
- Hands on experience in the Web service (Restful)
- Working knowledge of Oracle SQL, PL/SQL
- Experience in designing and developing applications using Java platform.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology for sprint planning Knowledge about Jira tools.
- JSF, Struts 2
- Spring JDBC Templates Kendo
- UI Library
- Responsibilities include designing and developing high-volume, low-latency
- applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and
- presenting these for architectural review
- Analysis and development of new application features
The recruiter has not been active on this job recently. You may apply but please expect a delayed response.
Position: Data Scientist
Experience: 5+ Years
About the company
About the company
About the company
About the company
Who we are
We are Software Craftspeople. We are proud of the way we work and the code we write. We embrace and are evangelists of eXtreme Programming practices. We heavily believe in being a DevOps organization, where developers own the entire release cycle and thus own quality. And most importantly, we never stop learning!
We work with product organizations to help them scale or modernize their legacy technology solutions. We work with startups to help them operationalize their idea efficiently. We work with large established institutions to help them create internal applications to automate manual opperations and achieve scale.
We design software, design the team a well as the organizational strategy required to successfully release robust and scalable products. Incubyte strives to find people who are passionate about coding, learning and growing along with us. We work with a limited number of clients at a time on dedicated, long term commitments with an aim to bringing a product mindset into services. More on our website: https://incubyte.co
Join our team! We’re always looking for like minded people!
Technogise Private Limited
About the company
3 Minds Digital
About the company
We are a design, development and digital marketing services agency that helps clients attain their business objectives by leveraging brand identity and creating a digital footprint. Our portfolio spans MNCs, SMEs & startups.
3 Minds is a perfect mix of left brain and right brain, so you get the best of both worlds!
We process all the information we receive in a linear and holistic manner. Identify the details, get clarity, get random thoughts out of the way, listen to some music and then get going.
We sift through a pool of ideas, taking only the best, resulting in a perfect blend of a practical and actionable strategy to help take your brand to the next level.
About the company
Most Recent Projects Orai Improve Public Speaking. Orai will coach you to reduce your filler words, speak clearly, and at a good pace. Featured in : View Case Study View