Jobs at TIGI HR Solution Pvt. Ltd.
Experience: 4 - 6 Years
Salary: Up to 17 LPA
We are looking for a highly capable Node.js developer to optimize our web-based application performance. You will be collaborating with our front-end application developers, designing back-end components, and integrating data storage and protection solutions.
To ensure success as a Node.js developer, you should possess extensive knowledge of Node.Js based services and experience in a similar role. An accomplished Node.js developer will be someone whose expertise results in the stable, fast, and secure exchange of data between servers and end-users.
Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
- Hands on experience in NodeJs framework
- Experience working in AngularJs (or) VueJs must
- Open Positions: 5
- Required experience: 3+ Years
- Salary Range: 10-12 LPA
- 3-6 years of Core Java experience
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
• Should have experience with DeFi Protocols. At least one project
• Must have DAPPS developed live in production
• Very Strong with Ethereum Smart Contracts with Solidity
• Contracts we are working will be responsible for billions of dollars assets. You must have understanding of smart contract best practices and security.
• Experience of integrating with smart contracts through API and MetaMask will be highly preferred
• Expertise with Web3.JS, NodeJS is must
• Knowledge of deploying contracts on test net and main net is mandatory. If you only worked on ganache will not be preferred.
• Must have knowledge of Github and how merging the code works
About the role:
Looking for an engineer to apply Deep Learning algorithms to implement and improve perception algorithms related to Autonomous vehicles. The position requires you to work on the full life-cycle of Deep learning development including data collection, feature engineering, model training, and testing. One will have the opportunity to implement a state-of-the-art Deep learning algorithm and apply it to real end-to-end production. You will be working with the team and team lead on challenging Deep Learning projects to deliver product quality improvements.
- Build novel architectures for classifying, detecting, and tracking objects.
- Develop efficient Deep Learning architectures that can run in real-time on NVIDIA devices.
- Optimize the stack for deployment on embedded devices
- Work on Data pipeline – Data Acquisition, pre-processing, and analysis.
- Languages: C++, Python.
- Frameworks: CUDA, TensorRT, Pytorch, Tensorflow, ONNX.
- Good understanding of Linux and Version Control (Git, GitHub, GitLab).
- Experienced with OpenCV, Deep Learning to solve image domain problems.
- Strong understanding of ROS.
- Skilled with software design, development, and bug-fixing.
- Coordinate with team members for the development and maintenance of the package.
- Strong mathematical skills and understanding of probabilistic techniques.
- Experience handling large data sets efficiently.
- Experience with deploying Deep Learning models for real-time applications on Nvidia platforms like Drive AGX Pegasus, Jetson AGX Xavier, etc.
Add On Skills:
- Frameworks: Pytorch Lighting
- Experience with autonomous robots
- OpenCV projects, Deep Learning projects
- Experience with 3D data and representations (point clouds, meshes, etc.)
- Experience with a wide variety of Deep learning Models (e.g: LSTM, RNN, CNN, GAN, etc.)
- We are seeking a WordPress Developer responsible for both back-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
- The candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred. Also, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
- Client acquisition for permanent recruitment.
- Understand and identify client requirements and assignments.
- Responsible to complete commercial parts with all clients.
- Generate client lead and work according to that and find out new clients for the company.
- Responsible for making the revenue generation and acquiring new business.
- Proper coordination with the recruitment teams and team leader to generate quality results.
- Build and maintain rapport with the New & Existing clients.
- Build rock-solid relations with existing and new clients.
- Accountable for all client proposals, contracts, and any further documentation.
- Bring new business to the organization.
- Connect with the national and international clients for recruitment services.
Position:- Mean Stack DeveloperExperience:- Min 1- 5 years
Location:- Bangalore, Hybrid( WFH for 3-4 months)
Pushing the boundaries of back-end development using the MEAN stack. Design and implement APIs in support of front-end services and help create a highly scalable, flexible, and secure backend.
Proven leadership and management skills with the ability to optimize team performance and development.
● Expertise and experience in the four main technologies – MongoDB, ExpressJS, Angular 4 + Above, and NodeJS
● Knowledge of HTML/CSS, jQuery,( PHP, Python, OOPS, Symfony, UI/UX design, AWS, Git, and design framework, web services, JSON, AJAX, etc.Added Advantage)
● High-quality programming skills for a robust design
● Understanding of DB architecture design and programming templates, Agile methodologies, client-side and server-side procedures
- Interview Process: Theoretical | Technical-Managerial | HR Round
- Working Hours: 30 am to 6.30 pm
- Working Days:5 days
Must have strong knowledge of Oops / PHP / JS / JQuery MYSQL database
•Candidate Should have 2.5+ years of Shopify experience
•Candidate Should have expertise in Shopify Liquid template language
•Candidate should expert in Shopify APIs and their usage
•Candidate Should have REST API knowledge
•Candidate Should have working knowledge in Custom Shopify APP development
•Candidate Should experienced in Shopify Theme development
•Candidate Should have proven knowledge with Admin API and Storefront API
•Candidate Should have a background in Product modelling and configuration via Shopify Admin
•Candidate Should have a deep understanding of Product, Discount, Order APIs and customizations using the APIs
•Candidate are aware of the Marketing Events, Discounts, Gift Cards and their configurations in Shopify
•Candidate Should have experience with Shopify instance management and configuration
•Candidate Should have knowledge in data migration and synchronization between Shopify instance Any Frame work like Laravel / CI / Cake / Laravel
Any CMS knowledge will be plus
- Strong Programming skills in C#, .NET Framework
- Strong Analytical skills
- In-depth understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts,MVVM, SOLID principles, Design Patterns
- Passion to learn current technology trends and best practices for development
Share your cv on recruiter zero four at the rate tigihr dot com
Good to have:
- Knowledge in Database – Relational / Non-relational
- Knowledge in Serial communication
What you get:
- The opportunity to develop desktop / native, embedded and web applications
- The opportunity to work on domains like Analytical Instruments,Medical devices, Medical imaging,Industrial Automation,Semiconductor Fab equipment
- Firsthand experience in design, coding, testing of complex applications like data acquisition, data analysis,image processing software
- Complete ownership of the Software Development Life Cycle Exposure to evaluating technology choices and developing an optimal solution
- A chance to be a part of a versatile team, display leadership qualities
- A platform to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology forward
• Create and publish job ads in various portals.
• Network with potential hires through professional groups on social and digital media.
• Collaborate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees.
• Screen and shortlist resumes and job applications.
• Conduct initial phone screens to create shortlisting of qualified candidates.
• Interview candidates telephonically or online for a wide range of roles (junior, senior, and executive).
People hiring at TIGI HR Solution Pvt. Ltd.
About the company
About the company
About the company
About the company
About the company
Who we are
We are Software Craftspeople. We are proud of the way we work and the code we write. We embrace and are evangelists of eXtreme Programming practices. We heavily believe in being a DevOps organization, where developers own the entire release cycle and thus own quality. And most importantly, we never stop learning!
We work with product organizations to help them scale or modernize their legacy technology solutions. We work with startups to help them operationalize their idea efficiently. We work with large established institutions to help them create internal applications to automate manual opperations and achieve scale.
We design software, design the team a well as the organizational strategy required to successfully release robust and scalable products. Incubyte strives to find people who are passionate about coding, learning and growing along with us. We work with a limited number of clients at a time on dedicated, long term commitments with an aim to bringing a product mindset into services. More on our website: https://incubyte.co
Join our team! We’re always looking for like minded people!
TechVerito Software Solutions LLP
About the company
TechVerito is a technology company started in 2016. We offer services and solutions clustered around our key competencies: Continuous Delivery, DevOps, Agile Consulting & Training, Enterprise Web Apps. TechVerito has worked with customers in Kids Gaming, Education and Fintech.
TechVerito has the experience to deliver carefully crafted software. The team has an excellent track record in delivering full-stack solutions in a distributed environment using technologies like Ruby, GoLang, Node, Java, Kotlin, GraphQL, Microservices, Angular, React, Vue. We also work on DevOps tools like Docker, Kubernetes, GitLabCI, Jenkins, CHEF, AWS.
We believe in software craftsmanship and are passionate about Agile Software Development Methodology, eXtreme programming. We love to write clean, quality, readable and maintainable code.
At TechVerito, you will get to work in a dynamic, collaborative, non-hierarchical environment where your talent is valued and build software using the latest technologies and tools.
Keeping portfolio improvement in focus, we are looking for self-driven, passionate individuals who can position TechVerito’s brand and its values to our customers.
For more information, click here
At TechVerito, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as a flexible working environment, mentorship programs and much more!
We educate, advocate people to follow Test Driven Development process, Behaviour Driven Development, Agile Manifesto, eXtreme programming, Reactive and Responsive Programming. We love to write clean, quality, readable and maintainable code.
We are personally accountable for delivering on our commitments. We value our people, encourage their development and reward their performance. We work together, across boundaries, to meet the needs of our customers and to help our Company win.
TechVerito Core Values
- Ensure Customer Success.
- Commitment to Customers.
- Transparent to Customers.
- Focus On Results.
- Employee Satisfaction.
- Focus On Best Practices.
- Outstanding career development and learning opportunities.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skill.
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Freedom to learn, innovate and commit mistakes (as long as we learn from them :))
- Start-up culture.
- Work/life balance.
- Monthly and yearly team outing.
- Continuous Learning and Continuous Improvements.
- Niche Tech Stack.
- Sharp Minds.
- Cheerful Environment.
- Lovely Culture.
- Enjoyable Atmosphere.
- Great Mentors.
- Best Practices.
Technogise Private Limited
About the company
3 Minds Digital
About the company
We are a design, development and digital marketing services agency that helps clients attain their business objectives by leveraging brand identity and creating a digital footprint. Our portfolio spans MNCs, SMEs & startups.
3 Minds is a perfect mix of left brain and right brain, so you get the best of both worlds!
We process all the information we receive in a linear and holistic manner. Identify the details, get clarity, get random thoughts out of the way, listen to some music and then get going.
We sift through a pool of ideas, taking only the best, resulting in a perfect blend of a practical and actionable strategy to help take your brand to the next level.
About the company