SEO management Jobs in Bhubaneswar
Analyze user engagements (e.g. click-through and bounce rates)
Report on web traffic from all social media
Build and support SEO strategies, including optimizing keywords in content marketing projects
Identify the habits of our online customers and suggest ways to reach a broader audience
Maintain a cohesive strategy across all platforms to increase our brand awareness
Coordinate with our digital team and the Marketing department to design advertising campaigns
Ensure timely responses to customers and followers’ queries and comments
Advise other employees on their social media activity (e.g. how to respond to comments and questions by customers and what to share on personal or company accounts)
Research how emerging social networks and features can benefit our company
Previous work experience as a Social Media Analyst, Social Media Coordinator, or similar role
Hands-on experience with social media platforms and digital marketing campaigns
In-depth understanding of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
Experiences with social media management tools, like Buffer and Hootsuite
Familiarity with online content (experience with WordPress and content management systems preferred)
Ability to identify target audience preferences and trends
Excellent communication skills
Time management and multitasking skills
Additional qualifications in digital technologies or social media management will add plus points to your performance.
Responsibilities and Duties
1.Create, categorize, and refine keyword lists to create a comprehensive campaign that drives qualified visitors to our site
- Perform management of PPC accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, budget caps and other important account metrics.
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Manage and maintain updates for keyword lists.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting,
display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Familiarity with Google Adwords reporting interface
- Experience in Search Engine Optimizations (SEO) Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Experience working with AdWords and Bing Ads
- AdWords certification required
- Ads 360 experience (previously Double-click Search)
- BS/BA degree preferred
- Agency experience preferred
- High proficiency with Google Analytics, Bing Analytics, and other website analytics software