4+ Engineering Management Jobs in Pune | Engineering Management Job openings in Pune
Apply to 4+ Engineering Management Jobs in Pune on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Engineering Management Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
Purpose of Job
Who you are
You will be responsible for:
· Building complex, enterprise-transforming applications on diverse platforms and technologies.
· Writing and implementing efficient code
· Working closely with other developers, QA Teams, UX designers, Business Analysts and Product Owner
· Working in different domains and client environments
· Documenting standard operating procedures
You will get to:
· Build custom software using cutting edge technologies and tools
· Work with amazing and talented people to make innovative solutions a reality
· Work in a dynamic environment where your talent is valued over your job title or years of experience
· Travel overseas and work with diverse teams.
· Build your own career path
· Excellent software programming skills with a strong focus on code quality
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Excellent creativity skills to help invent new ways for approaching problems and suggest innovative solutions
· Good UI design using HTML and a modern CSS framework such as Bootstrap, Foundation or Semantic UI.
· Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications
· Experience with working with AWS specially Lambda, API Gateway, CloudFormation
· Knowledge of Amazon Connect
· Knowledge of Python, Node.js, Spring Boot
· Knowledge of Relational databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server or Oracle.
· Knowledge of software standard methodologies, like Test Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI)
· Experience working with, or an interest in Agile Methodologies such as Scrum
end engineers to drive innovation in full-stack product development, while relentlessly
improving performance, scalability, and maintainability.
• Oversee the mobile app, m-site, desktop, cloud infrastructure
• Back-end development teams and their assigned tasks
• Monitor reliability, performance of all internal systems and suggest improvements
• Ensure compliance with security regulations
• Should be able to guide engineers for best UI performance of app, m-site and
• Manage software development by setting requirements, goals and timelines
• Design strategies for future development plans based on the company’s overall
objectives and resources
• Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions
• Hire engineers and coordinate their training
• Implement innovative technologies
• Coordinate with external stakeholders for new integrations and tools
• Review and update policies relevant to internal systems and equipment
• Expert knowledge in performance, scalability, enterprise system architecture, and
engineering best practices.
• Experience with start-up will be a big plus.
• Technically Hands-on, prior experience with scalable Architecture managing team of
• (10+)Sr. Engineers / Engineers, and coaching mentoring while maintaining a handson role
with code development
• Started as a Software Engineer and worked with a wide range of technologies,
especially with the modern open source stacks
• Work experience as a Technical Architect/Senior Manager/ VP of Engineering or in a
position at an engineering department
• Extensive experience with both cloud/AWS and on premise technologies
• Big Data/ML experience is a plus
• Good understanding of agile methodologies
• Leadership abilities with a strategic mind
• Ability to mentor and grow engineering talent
• Excellent project management skill
Send us your code samples / GitHub profile / published articles if applicable.
Turtlemint is a technology platform (http://www.turtlemint.com/">www.turtlemint.com) that facilitates the entire process of researching, decision-making and buying insurance. Turtlemint is building a unique insure-tech platform which is enabling the transaction of complex products with a simple and intuitive interface. On the supply side, Turtlemint aggregates more than 25+ insurers and enabled three unique demand channels. First, direct to consumer channels where users buy insurance products. Second, a network of more than 35,000 agents across India who use the Turtlemint platform to sell insurance. Third, the SaaS version of the same platform for large financial institutes, consumer applications, etc. Now it is expanding into other financial products like mutual funds.
Turtlemint is founded by IIT/IIM graduates, ex-employees of top companies like ICICI Lombard, Yahoo, eBay, and Quikr. Our management team has to experience building and growing many successful technologies and consumer companies. Turtlemint is growing rapidly and it is already amongst the top three insurance platforms in India. We are a well-funded startup, backed by leading Venture Capitalists, and began our business operations in September 2015. We strongly believe that as a technology-led company we can truly disrupt the 'old economy' financial services businesses, a multi-billion dollar industry in India.
Turtlemint promises to offer an intellectually enriching and fun work environment, and an opportunity to work with smart and dedicated colleagues. Come make an impact on millions of users on an important but often ignored aspect of their life - financial security & freedom!
Position: Engineering Manager
Role: Engineering Manager
Experience: 8-15 years
- Lead a team of engineers and product managers in the ideation and technical development of product
- Provide strategic and operational oversight for Enterprise software product development
- Work closely with business leaders to develop short and long-term strategies
- Manage business expectations, resolve conflicts, and keep businesses aligned
- Define the processes needed to achieve operational excellence in all areas, including project management and system reliability
- Experience scaling and managing 5-20 person teams
- Develop and drive execution on 6 months and 1-year road maps
- Drive innovation, establish new approaches in improving productivity
- Establish a metrics-based organization, develop key operational metrics and push for continuous improvement.
- Ensure system security, data integrity, and accuracy of financial records
Skillset and Experience
- 8+ years of experience in building Enterprise software
- 8+ years of experience with programming languages such as Java, PHP, Python, or C++
- 5+ years experience with agile systems development methodologies
- 4+ years of experience managing engineering teams including hiring/termination and performance management
- 3+ years of experience with either Spring Boot, Play Framework, Django, etc
Bachelors in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent experience
Finally, and most importantly, drive, energy, and motivation to succeed with delivering great customer experiences
- Experience developing financial products like insurance, mutual funds, etc
- Ability to understand the business logic
- Organizational and analytical skills
What you get:
- To work in an early-stage consumer internet start-up in disruptive space
- To directly work with the founding team of graduates from IIT/ IIM and experience at top internet brands like Yahoo/ eBay
- Great culture and work with like-minded colleagues
- Health Insurance for yourself and your family