Enterprise content management Jobs in Mumbai
at Pangolin Marketing
Pangolin is a brand consultancy and creative agency. We help companies create positive change in the world by raising awareness through branding and inspiring through storytelling. We’re growing our team of creatives and strategists. Join us if you’re craving work that makes a real difference in the world, and a work culture that allows you to have a balanced life.
Creative Content Writer - B2B/B2C
Our clients have stories that need telling, we’re looking for storytellers who weave the right narrative for them. Are you comfortable telling stories of social impact, societal change, industrial evolution, and technological innovation? Are you well-versed with corporate communication, writing content for B2B marketing and sales, and enterprise content marketing? Have you worked on a large variety of content types - emails, brochures, flyers, social media content, website copy, sales presentations, webinar decks, articles, and whitepapers? Then you might be a good fit for this job.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, effectively juggle diverse writing demands, and deliver on-time
- High retention capacity and the ability to understand client briefs to create effective content strategies.
- An unerring eye for detail and a knack for creativity.
- Ability to interpret data to make recommendations for optimizing online content marketing.
- Unique, engaging, and varied writing styles with good proofreading and research skills.
- Knowledge of keywords, meta tags, SEO, and basic writing terminologies.
- Understands marketing KPIs and ROI generated from content marketing programs, including an understanding of how content sources influence audience acquisition pipelines.
- Experienced in writing blogs, product portfolios, reports, web content, brochures, and other marketing collateral for B2B/B2C clients.
- Has a solid foundation in SEO, content strategy, analytics, copywriting, and copy editing.
Location and Type:
Portfolios will be checked for expertise in both B2B and B2C domains. Please share only samples of work done by yourself for actual clients. Share only creative work done for an actual company, strictly no SEO blogs or personal blogs. . Shortlisting will be followed by a video interview.
Health & Nutrition brand
1. Adept at writing long format and short format content
2. Responsible for website content including but not limited to product descriptions, SEO
content (basic understanding of SEO needed) and blog articles
3. Work with a graphic team to create the website and blog creatives like banners, videos etc.
4. Write content for various marketing requirements: PR articles, press releases, email,
SMS and app requirements
5. Responsible for product label content and getting the same designed (with internal/external design teams)
6. Assist in campaign communication (ideation and execution) as and when required
7. Self-starter, motivated and proactive
Work closely with the Head of Content in designing and executing the Content Strategy.
Developing high-quality content assets like blogs, articles, web content, metadata, product
descriptions, video scripts (brand product), PR copies, creative copies, social media content,
and AD copies that could help establish thought leadership and drive business-relevant
conversations with the target audience.
Researching markets and industries to gain good insight and create content that drives people
to take action.
Identifying niche to actively engage with to help in brand and community building.
Developing content strategies to effectively reach the desired target audience, address their
pain points, generate content ideas, and create kick-ass content funnels to knock marketing
Designing and implementing creative marketing strategies to disseminate content.
Exploring content optimization opportunities to continuously improve the performance of
Driving traffic and engagement that translates to brand and business goals.
Keep pace with SEO, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
to drive traffic, leads, revenue, subscribers, and awareness via content strategy.
Who are we looking for?
A boundary pusher with creative excellence when it comes to writing.
Have an eagle eye for content proofreading and editing.
Highly Imaginative and creative with impeccable written and communication skills.
Can bring new ideas and freshness to the content that catches the attention of the TG and
inspire them to take action.
Eagerness to learn and explore various facets of content strategy with an enthusiasm to share
learning with others.
Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing, Mass Communication, or related fields is
You should have
Proven 4+ years of work experience as an SEO Content Writer or Content Strategist.
Demonstrated background in writing and editing a variety of content like blogs, articles,
social copies, case studies, lead nurturing emails, newsletters, brochures, sales collaterals etc
Understanding of SEO content writing and content Management Systems, like WordPress.
Prior experience in handling content marketing channels in the B2B/ SaaS setup in the
domestic and international markets (preferably for Small & Mid-size businesses).
An introductory understanding of AHREF, Google Analytics, Keyword Research and trend
- Make sure deliverables and deadlines are met (Internal & external)
- Plan the monthly Social Media Calender
- Plan the shoot moodboard & assist the photographer on shoots
- Make sure the Optimization, Hygiene checks & engagement on social media (Reply to comments, DMs, keep daily stories) is happening daily
- Be updated with the trends and upcoming news for all social media platforms. Exploring newer features of platforms you operate on.
- Moment marketing
- Monthly Analytics
- Brainstorm & create sucessful campaigns along with the brand strategists
- Competitor Analysis - Follow competitor brands, check what they do, go through their posts, stories and note down things that work and don't work for them.
- Come up with Ads plan and the techniques to reach the goal
- Design co-ordination
- Analyze your day-to-day activities and improve wherever scope
- Copy & content writing
- Fill in the gaps for your team members, wherever & whenever needed
Pioneering digital therapeutics startup
Recently the company raised $3.1 million in a Pre-Series A round of funding led by Fireside Ventures.
Founded by well experienced healthcare professionals and engineers this one of a kind startup is disrupting the healthcare space by offering hassle free personalised digital therapeutic solutions.
As a Content Marketing Head, you will be responsible for creating and executing content marketing strategies including blog and website content, social media content, marketing collaterals, etc.
What you will do:
- Focussing on Core B2C with some additional support for Medico marketing and Enterprise channels
- Developing editorial calendar, collaborating with internal content and design teams, external agencies
- Coming up with flawless, creative content which creates desire and inspires action
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- At least 5-6 years of experience in content marketing with 2-3 years of managerial experience
- Experience in B2C healthcare industry a plus
- Excellent language and editing skills
- Attention to detail is a must
- Comfort with receiving feedback and learning on the job
- Knowledge in data and content metrics
- Ability to report
Salary: 4-7 LPA
ZenOnco.io is the world’s first integrative oncology healthtech platform. At ZenOnco.io, we aim to extend life and improve the quality of life for cancer patients through integrative oncology treatment, which covers both medical treatment as well as complementary treatment (Nutrition, emotional wellness, fitness, and community support).
To provide the best medical treatment options to cancer patients, we have partnered with 50+ hospitals across India, and cover 1,000+ oncologists. We also provide patients access to a full range of diagnostic tests that are required to arrive at the most effective cancer treatment.
We heavily deploy technology in our operations, and have recently launched the world’s first Integrative Oncology Preliminary Assessment Report tool (ZIOPAR) to guide cancer patients free of cost on the possible treatment options based on their cancer profile, symptoms and other conditions.
We believe in innovation, dedication and commitment. While we have the thrill to seek out and capture the world, we are looking for a responsible partner in you. If you feel you can become one of us, apply today.
Company introduction video: https://bit.ly/ZenOncoIOintroduction
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Write website content as needed
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's mission to inspire ideas and content
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Education BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
- Experience: 3+ years in content writing
You will get:
- Some of the best people to work with (founders are IIM graduates and investment banker)
- An opportunity to make a difference in the lives of millions of cancer patients across the globe
- A great learning environment and opportunity to grow