Vendor Management Jobs in Pune
We are a startup company. Looking for a candidate who is interested in being part of a fast growing company.
1. Talent Acquisition
3. Employee Relation
4. Vendor Management
JD Project Materials Coordinator
Primary Location: MSPL Pune
Job: Warehousing and Material Control
Employment Type: Staff
Job Level: Experienced
Reporting Manager Title: General Manager JD Project
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES OF POSITION:
- Provides input to the Project Procurement Plan and Project Material Responsibility Matrix.
- Responsible for the Project Material Management Plan & the Project Material Management Procedures and ensures alignment with Engineering, Purchasing, Logistics and Installation, O&M.
- Provides input to the Engineering Material requirements and verification of Quantities & Contingencies to support Installation, O&M required on Site as per Installation, O&M philosophy.
- Liaison with Project Team Requisitioning Engineers to support requirements of ERP based Material Management System & downstream Procurement & Installation, O&M activities (Expediting, Logistics & Site Material Management).
- Responsible for coordinating procurement activities and progress reporting to Project Management.
- Responsible for improvements of MSPL Material Management policies, procedures & work process.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- A thorough knowledge of Mechatronics & material management practices within the process automation industry (typically water-wastewater).
- Strong knowledge & understanding of material requisitioning, expediting, logistics, site material management & shop & field fabrication.
- General knowledge of Process Automation electrical and instrumentation materials.
- 7+ years, with a minimum of 5 years project material management experience in a multi-discipline team environment.
- Minimum of 7 years mechatronics engineering experience in oil and gas, petrochemical industry or equivalent, or water- west water
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a project material management or coordination role, or
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as material controller or material coordinator.
- Additional experience in Installation, O&M site, supply logistics or offsite module/spool fabrication is an advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in operating ERP based material management system is required.
Qualifications, Accreditation, Training:
- A recognised degree / diploma in the relevant discipline or equivalent.
Project Delivery, Project Management, Resource allocation, Project Planning, Project Mentioning, Team Management, Vendor Management, Risk Management, Project oversight / coordination / management
Digit88 is a boutique software product engineering company helping innovative product companies engineer world class products since 2014. The founding team at Digit88 has 50+ years of product engineering and services experience out of India, China and the US.
We have partnered with one of the world's foremost Conversational AI companies to set up their GIC in India. Over the past 4 years we have been collaboratively engineering a highly scalable, high performance, resilient platform with globally distributed teams in US, UK, Germany and Australia. The team is led by some of the biggest names in Conversational AI globally.
We are also setting up new Offshore Development Centres (GICs) for some very exciting mid-stage US companies in the areas of Data Privacy/Security, Life Sciences/E-Procurement and TeleHealth/Remote Care (promoted by ex Uber co-founder).
The candidate will join an existing team of 4-5 TA specialists and would be responsible for planning and driving end to end talent acquisition for the current and upcoming tech (all levels), managerial and non-tech (if any) positions. This would entail sourcing, assessing and on-boarding at least 30 engineers over the next 6-9 months with gradual capacity ramp up in the period ahead.
The ideal candidate is a high-energy, self-motivated, hands-on senior technical recruitment specialist and HR operations generalist who will lead and drive end-to-end talent acquisition for our expansion. This would include working with hiring managers and leadership team to plan sourcing strategy and own the KRAs, work allocation for the team, source top tier candidates, schedule/track interviews, measure & track recruiting process/effectiveness and own vendor management.
The candidate will be an evangelist for exceptional candidate experience, data driven decision making while meeting organization hiring goals and help build a strong employer brand for the company.
To be successful in this role, you should possess
- BE/BTech or Self-learned Technical/IT background with 5-8 years hands-on experience in technical talent acquisition with startups or mid-sized IT product companies, driving recruitment at scale.
- MBA with specialisation in Human Resources & Marketing or a related field will be an advantage
- Strong understanding of Modern Web Applications, SaaS products and what it takes to build high performance scalable B2B and B2C products
- Should understand threading and sockets and the difference between Angular and React and what is a Message Queue used for.
- Proven experience in end-to-end talent acquisition: designing and executing recruiting strategies to attract, evaluate and hire best in breed product engineers from entry level to Principal Engineers and Engineering Managers.
- Hands-on experience with searching & posting jobs on social media and job boards such as Naukri, AngelList, CutShort, InstaHyre, Linkedin, Employee Referrals and more.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication. Provide ability to pitch and sell the opportunity to top tier candidates.
- Experience in managing or leading a team of recruiters and crafting sourcing strategies for various roles, from entry-level to senior-level positions.
- Outstanding MS-Excel and presentation skills with passion for data driven decision making and hands on experience presenting plans/strategies to senior management.
- Experience in leading employment branding initiatives
- Passion for leveraging innovative selection methods for profile screening, video/in-person interviews, assignments, psychometric tests etc. to correctly assess applicants faster and optimize the funnel.
- Experience in maintaining talent pipelines with potential candidates and past applicants for future staffing needs
- Expertise with one or more ATS.
- Experience in determining current staffing needs and producing forecasts
- Proven experience in compensation planning and benchmarking against industry standards
- Proven experience in defining, developing and maturing relationships with strategic vendors
You are someone who would easily be able to
- Develop sustainable talent acquisition and hiring plans and strategies
- Use HRIS, Recruitment Marketing tools to source candidates
- Source and find candidates qualified for open positions from non conventional sources (e.g. other than Naukri)
- Perform analysis of hiring needs and provide employee hiring forecast
- Design, plan and execute selection processes (conduct interviews and screening calls, administer psychometric tests etc.)
- Lead, oversee and supervise members of the recruiting team
- Use innovative sourcing methods for hard-to-fill roles
- Determine HR and Recruiting KPIs and create and present KPI reports to management.
- Design, plan and execute employer branding activities
- Plan employee referral programs - encourage employees to be brand ambassadors
- Review employment applications and background check reports
- Find bottlenecks in the recruiting process
- Perform candidate and employee satisfaction evaluations and workshops
- Plan procedures for improving the candidate experience
Critical Soft Skills:
- Strong verbal and written communication with ability to articulate problems and solutions over phone and emails.
- Self driven with a strong sense of urgency, with a passion for accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to work calmly in high pressure situations and manage multiple projects/tasks.
- Ability to work independently and possess superior skills in issue resolution.
- Should have the passion to learn and implement, analyse and troubleshoot issues
Position: Operations Manager
Domain: US, Healthcare
Roles & Responsibility
- You will be responsible for handling multiple processes and LOBs.
- Duties may include, taking part in planning, organizing and directing the work of leads or others, strategize and drive leads to execute procedures on work received, to estimate time on new jobs received, to check accuracy/quality of classification done, to ensure records are maintained accurately, and to ensure utilization (or related metrics) of team is high.
- As an operations manager, you would be responsible for managing a team of associates and would have Leads reporting into you.
- Work with various teams to formulate strategy, seek automation opportunities and leverage technologies.
- Work with internal teams to develop creative and best-in-class compliance business processes that can scale up.
Leverage data to continuously improve.
- Link all the programs to business metrics and build solutions keeping that in mind.
- Scale-up team by proper budgeting and co-owning the budget.
- Attract talent and make right hiring decisions, Onboarding and continuous development of the team and maintain a high delivery bar.
- Deliver business goals for processes handled.
- Operational goals for respective business functions measured under Cycle Time/ Productivity/ Quality/ Cost metrics.
- Mentor and guide lead / Process Expert to manage quality, to improve process efficiency, to minimize variation, and to conceptualize, design & deliver training to the team.
- Co-owner in the process of budget planning.
- Directly managed 5 to 6 process leaders, deputy managers and thus indirectly managed at least 200 plus people organization.
- Possess strong communication and leadership skills
- Able to work in an ambiguous, dynamic & 'internet-speed' environment with tight deadlines, Have an absolute passion for ensuring a great customer experience Possess exceptional skills in data manipulation and analysis
Outstanding attention to detail; Exceptional problem solving & analytical skills
- Be a self-starter
- Attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing for priorities simultaneously
- Experience in business process improvement
Experience & Education Qualification:
- Existing Experience as a Sr. Operations Manager is a plus.
- Experience in handling multiple processes and LOBs simultaneously is a plus.
- Graduation is a must.
- MBA is a plus.
- Fixed shift 7:30pm - 4:30am
- Fixed weekend off.
- No transportation
Looking forward to your response.
Sushmita Gaikwad | HR Executive