Project Management Jobs in Pune
- Strong programming skills in any one frontend and backend technologies. Preferably Angular, NodeJS, PHP, Python.
- Analyse, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts.
Drives creation of new product solutions that meet business goals and user needs.
Oversees and ensures high-quality delivery of UX artifacts
Provide career development for junior team members and foster leadership skills.
Leads and executes the User Centered Design (UCD) process from start to finish, including user
research and usability testing.
Advocates for Accessibility and Inclusive Design practices
Contributes to the Design System: publish UI patterns and components, document standards,
and collaborate with designers across the wider organization to deliver solutions that are fit-for-
Performs heuristic evaluations across new/existing products
Gives accurate effort estimations and deliver on time.
Contributes to the vision that make strategy concrete
Supports recruiting processes, engaging with the recruitment team, conducting interviews and
assessing candidates' design skills and capabilities.
Your skills and experience
Skilled at generating new visual design solutions off the back existing patterns and standards.
Knowledge of accessibility requirements in alignment with WCAG standards
Experienced in stakeholder management and cultivating relationships with business and
Experienced in responsive design, enabling omni-channel experience of end-user products
Excellent communication and leadership skills, ability to collaborate with developers and product
leads to balance the needs of the end users against technology and time-to-market constraints
EnKash is a leading corporate spends management and Payments Company. EnKash’s platform helps
businesses manage their payables, receivables, corporate cards & expenses. Businesses can manage
& control their spends in a completely DIY environment. EnKash serves both, financial institutions
and businesses with an objective to bring operational efficiencies and savings in business payments
EnKash is a leader in value creation for businesses, especially SMBs. Over the past four years EnKash
has delivered savings to more than 65000 users by digitizing their processes. The best part is EnKash
works as a layer on businesses’ existing softwares and banking relationships, building state of the art
experience and accessibility. This is combined with the ease of access to credit, purpose-based cards,
end use monitoring, customisable approval workflows and integrations with leading banks and
accounting platforms, is set to ease the journey for our SMBs.
The management and founding team at EnKash come with 100+ years of experience in paymentsbanking domain and have been instrumental in bringing many firsts to the ecosystem. EnKash is
based out of India with its offices at Mumbai, NCR, Pune and Bengaluru.
While being a leader in Indian ecosystem, EnKash often gets compared with global peers like Ramp,
Spendesk, Pleo, Payhawk, Soldo, Lithic, Marqeta, bill.com and a combination of their compelling
EnKash is a series B funded company with some marquee investors on board.
Feathers in the cap:
· Winner: India Fintech Awards 2020 by NASSCOM
· Best B2B Solution provider of the year, 2020 at Payments & Cards Summit.
- Manage each project's scope and timeline
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups across teams
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Be the point of contact for external communications (e. g. from customers or stakeholders)
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Help build a productive environment where team members own' the product and enjoy working on it
- High level understanding of various tech stacks, basics of API and microservices
- Leadership, Decision-Making skills.
- Effective communication.
- Attention to Detail.
- Task Delegation.
- Comfortable with participatory management.
Craft polished written communications and deliver oral communications of findings and recommendations in an effective and efficient manner
Collaborate positively with project stakeholders to secure support and implement recommendations in a fast-paced environment
- Drive discussions with product owner and/or business partners to understand the process, the problem, and then brainstorm solution scenarios
- Actively engage product owner or business SME to translate solution needs into actionable user stories
- Facilitate and support product backlog management
- Partner with product owners/SMEs to define & refine acceptance criteria
- Partner with developers on reviewing user stories for understanding and scoring
- Negotiate with product owners/business experts on alternative solutions
- Write test cases for user stories
- Perform/coordinate user acceptance testing to ensure functionality meets business needs before each product release
- Secure approval & change management activities with senior product manager or product owner before release
Excellent verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
Experience gathering and consolidating requirements from cross-functional groups
Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
Overall exp required 5+ Years (1-2 years of experience in business analysis or project management)
Coordinate with the onsite coordinator and client IT development lead on a daily basis.
Ability to create and manage a knowledge base which can be utilized not only by new comers but also by the existing team. Encourage healthy competition among team members with focus on quality over quantity.
To guide and mentor team and embrace changes and industry best practices. To promote best practice through example and drive enshrinement. Develop excellent relationships with peers, developers, testers and business stakeholders at offshore and onsite.
Healthcare domain understanding is good to have.
Experience of continuous delivery approaches and technology will be useful.
To keep up to date with industry best practice and promote skills growth across the Support function.
Proficient in.Net 4.5, .Net Core (is a plus)
Proficient in Angular 8 and above
Proficient in API development (Restful)
Proficient in ORM (preferably dapper), LINQ
Proficient in Scrum and Agile
Good knowledge of Azure DevOps/ AWS
Good knowledge of Kubernetes, containers and Dockers
Good knowledge of .Net workflow engine (open source)
Good in Entity framework, MVC and Design patterns
Proficient in Database - SQL Server, Postgres, MongoDB
Automated unit testing (MS Unit test, NUnit)
Must have basic knowledge of integrating applications with single sign-on services (e.g.: Active directory/LDAP authentication/SSO)
Must have knowledge of working on source safe repository (Git with Visual Studio)
Knowledge of Jenkins and Swagger.
We’re hiring an Account Manager to join our content team to help our customers scale their content initiatives by working with our pool of vetted freelance writers.
WittyPen is a platform that helps hundreds of businesses get quality content from freelance writers across the world. We are building features and products to help businesses scale their content creation seamlessly, and also let content writers earn well from wherever they are in the world. We're looking for someone who loves working with brands and aims at creating content that brings in real value.
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective, and we are always eager to further diversify our company. WittyPen is committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career.
About the job
As a Account Manager you would be working with customers to understand the content requirements, build a team of freelance writers who fit in the criteria, set the right expectations and manage the project with the editor for timely delivery. Most of our customers are recurring and this gives you an opportunity to work closely with them and shape the content strategies. On a day-to-day basis you will be involved in following tasks:
- Be part of customer project kickoff calls
- Build relationships with customers and ensure retention
- Create and manage projects for recurring customers
- Collaborate with new writers and keep onboarding newer writers to your project to reduce dependability
- Work with the sales team to be part of the project strategy and contribute to ideation and planning to scale the scope of project
- Manage payments to writers on project closure
- Work with editors for scheduled content deliveries
This role is a bridge between customers and our writers, you should be a proactive person who loves managing projects. You will be working with writers to ensure content is delivered on time and collaborate with editors in your team to ensure project completion.
- 1-2yr Account Management Experience in a Marketing Agency
- Understanding of content marketing & digital marketing
- Knowledge of Project Management and using tools like Basecamp, Trello, etc.
- Managing deadlines and thriving in uncertaininty
- Project management skills
- English Proficiency - Writing
Pay and benefits
This is a hybrid-role, full-time (40-hour per week) position and you can choose your own work hours between 10am-8pm. If you are not in Pune, you will start working remotely, and we can plan relocation on mutual agreement in the future. Since it is a hybrid role, we are flexible with office visits and try to build a good balance with our team
All we ask is for you to be available when there are team activities or huddles, which are usually scheduled on Tuesdays every week.
The salary for this position is between ₹320,000 - ₹500,000 INR based on experience and expertise.
We believe in working asynchronously and don't believe in you being online for a fixed time period every day. We don't track work hours either. What we only expectation is that the work allocated to you should be completed before deadlines. We are stringent with deadlines.
Looking forward to working with you.
a) 10 to 12 years of relevant experience
b) Prior team management & client interaction experience of 5+ years preferred + RPA + project management experience as key team member
Functional knowledge of accounting domain knowledge & experience of Blue Prism support environment as well as some experience on Blue Prism development,
Good technical & analytical skill Excel experience, VBA (excel macro) experience, Client engagement, Service delivery and improvement projects
a) First point of contact for client engagement/escalation management)
Identify and work towards improvements projects resulting in process efficiencies
c) Continuously drive process and quality improvements across the team
d) Plays a critical role in recruitment, process training, talent management, talent engagement, etc
e) Intense focus on SLAs, VoC, governance, client engagement and service delivery
f) Should be able to highlight any project risks) Ability to say 'No' with logical reasons
Qualification Requisite: Commerce / Accounts Graduate + Blue Prism experience + BP certification of AD01. MCA OR BCA preferred.
Must Have :
· Team handling experience of at least 5 people
· International Client handling exposure must UK/ US client preferred)
· Should be ok to work on a rotational shift
· Should be willing to work from the Pune office
Notice Period: Immediate joiners or max 15 days Preferable
Own end-to-end Software project/program delivery, including Project plan, schedule, execution/monitoring working with SW engineers globally.
- Work in close collaboration with Program managers, Project Leads & Architects to achieve tactical project goals & balance strategic Software organization goals.
- Good knowledge of Java preferably Angular.
- Work closely with Software development teams spread globally, playing a leadership role in Software development process across products.
- Identify project risks, control them, and manage regular communication to stakeholders, ensuring thoroughness in dealing with the details.
- Be a change agent. Drive agility in organization & demonstrate sense of urgency.
Continuously reviews program progress, proactively identify risks and collaboratively develops and drives risk mitigation efforts.
- Interacts frequently with all levels of internal management as well as across functions and business units.
- Participates in interactions with customers and regulators concerning product design, systems, and processes.
- Identifies and manages continuous improvement projects that may span multiple sections or departments with the objective of achieving quality, reliability, and cost improvements.
- Develops long term plans for product development proposals.
- Continuous improvement and simplification for efficient delivery.
- Highly experienced in SDLC implementation
- Demonstrated facilitation and negotiation skills in driving closure on product/program-related decisions/issues
- Strong visualization & reporting skills using latest & greatest project management & reporting tools
- Strong presentation skills and having had the exposure to reporting out project status to senior management.
Excellent interpersonal/communication/influencing/negotiation skills required
- Effective communication with customer.
- Contribute to managing end-to-end implementation project life cycle, driving optimization of operating models
- Determine Project Scope, Objectives and Dependencies
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule, work plan and key milestones
- Determine and Define Project Resource Allocations
- Manage Risks, Issues, Assumptions and Dependencies on Project by assigning appropriate ownership and escalations
- Capture project health metrics, maintaining a central repository for all projects and project information that provide insights into processes and frameworks that work
- Establish and execute Project Governances viz., Steerco Meetings, Weekly Cadences and Track Action Items to closure
- Conduct governance calls for ongoing projects and ensuring project commitments are being met by Darwinbox’s implementation team as well as the Client’s implementation team
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Collaborate with Client on requirement changes and initiate change management process
- Identify, document and update the project scope for changes
- Initiate appropriate review and approvals on the changes
- Evaluate and analyze the impact of changes and communicate with stakeholders
- Seek approvals and commitments on the scope, cost and schedule
- Ensure SOP adherence, time-logging, effectively making use/ driving adoption of Project Management tools and methodologies
- Review/prepare Project Plans for implementation projects and monitor resource allocation
- Identify Stakeholder Communication Requirements on project performance metrics
- Collaborate with Product Teams on Product enhancements
- Document impact and prioritize changes to Product Backlog and timelines
- Stakeholder Reporting - Preparing status reports, highlighting risks to the project timelines, proactively escalating potential red flags, and recommending mitigation solutions
- Track Project Closure / Handover activities to downstream teams.
- B. Tech or an equivalent degree
- MBA or an equivalent degree is preferred but not mandatory
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and adaptable to change
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Office tool.
- Any experience in MS SharePoint, MS Power Automate, Excel Macros, and Project Management Tools like JIRA, and Zoho Projects is an added advantage
- Any Project Management (PMP/ Prince2/Agile CSM) or Agile certification is mandatory
- 8-10 years of prior experience in a project management role is preferred with strong experience in HRMS implementation.
Tealbox Digital is a data driven performance marketing agency based out of India, servicing high growth startups with growth marketing strategy and execution. We’re a team of media buyers, data scientists, engineers, copywriters, and marketing automation experts all coming together to solve a large problem statement within the performance marketing industry.
We work with 7-8 figure businesses, and consistently deliver profitable results for them. Some of our clients have gone on and gotten acquired successfully by other startups, while others have gone on to raise funds and scale up rapidly.
We are looking for individuals who are natural leaders and have the ability to recognise what needs to be done. We require candidates with strong written & verbal communication skills and who are analytical thinkers. The ideal candidate will need to be able to effectively understand deliverables and articulate recommended actions.
- Interacting with clients, understanding the scope of work, their business and managing timelines for deliverables.
- Understanding & prioritizing internal deliverables to manage various project timelines.
- Coordinating with internal resources and third parties or vendors for hassle-free execution of projects.
- Adhering to stipulated deadlines while maintaining scope.
- Executing detailed project plans to track progress on a regular basis and addressing bottlenecks whenever they arise.
- Maintaining comprehensive project documentation for future reference and compliance.
- Minimizing risks and errors by implementing risk management procedures.
- Ownership for quality as well as the results achieved.
- Keeping an eye on deliveries and making sure they’re on brief, meet brand guidelines, and are delivered free of errors.
- Go beyond the brief to spot opportunities and problems, and offer solutions proactively
- Understanding new trends driving user expectations and behaviors.
- 0-2 years of experience with an aptitude to pick up new skills.
- Stellar communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Someone who welcomes feedback and criticism and enjoys working in a collaborative, iterative, and agile process.
IT Business Analyst Responsibilities:
Liaising between the clients and technical team.
Acting as an information source and communicator between business branches.
Understanding exact business needs for project implementations or Enhancements / CR’s of the implemented products and services.
Analyzing the requirements, documenting them, and translating them to the technical team
Analyzing the design of technical systems, business models & data models/Entity diagrams Mapping & identify opportunities for improvements.
Preparing & maintaining all the relevant documentations like Scope document, BRD, FDD, Data Models, Mockups/wireframes, UML Diagrams/Process Maps, audit documents, solution documents, CR document, release notes, issue tracker, CR tracker test results, document inventory checklist, etc.
Producing reports on application development and implementation, publish the weekly dashboards for various stakeholders – internal as well as clients
Conducting demos and walkthrough sessions for the clients and various stakeholders
Giving presentations to the clients
Running the firsthand tests of the applications/features implemented and analyzing the data.
Analyzing data to inform business decisions & conduct cost/benefit analysis
Understand the process & analyze the scope of improvements in the design &/or implemented products or services
Create user Test Cases, RTM’s etc.; get involved in the testing, maintain defect tracker and provide status updates on the progress to various stakeholders.
IT Business Analyst Requirements:
Degree in computer engineering/ computer science or related field.
5-10 years in a technology driven Business Analyst Role.
Excellent problem-solving skills.
Exceptional interpersonal skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Experience in Technical Writing with Attention to details.
Experience in wireframing, creating process diagrams, presentations, creating BRD relevant documents
Preparing data / analysis sheets with good experience of MS Excel.
Our client is a renowned social transformation organization that bridges government, corporates, non-profits as well as citizens to create a sustainable livelihood for underprivileged urban youth
Headquartered in Redwood city, CA, our client is a communication and assessment SaaS startup that enables the movement health professional (athletic trainer, physical therapist, recovery specialist) to seamlessly capture and assess patient care data through cutting edge technologies such as machine learning and AI. It improves outcomes for healthcare organisations by identifying early signs of clinical deterioration in chronically-ill patients thereby decreasing hospital admissions and reducing unnecessary spending.
This revolutionary startup has raised $3 Mn in a seed funding round led by top investors. It is all set to democratise the accessibility and affordability of movement health through its full stack digital health platform.
What you will do:
- Handling multiple projects end to end across multiple domains with cross-functional teams (Engineering, Quality, Design, etc)
- Analyzing business requirements preparing project plan ensuring the smooth delivery of projects and day to day project management activities
- Participating in client calls to discuss the nature, urgency and root cause of the problems and appropriately taking decisions in collaboration with clients
- Identifying project roadblocks, risks, and mitigation plan, keeping track of tasks, defects assigned to the team
- Working closely with technical development teams on estimation, technical assessments and setting up backlogs/project plan
- Hosting internal and external customer demos at various points along with managing project status on Project Management tools and collaboration tools
- Identifying scope change and leading efforts to develop, estimate, and communicate budget and schedule impacts
- Working with management on resource allocation, feedback, and process improvements
- Driving prompt resolution of customer issues and ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction
- Selecting appropriate project management approaches (Agile and/or Waterfall) based on customer and project requirements
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science/ Engineering/ MCA
- 4+ years of experience on Project/Program Management roles working on managing complete development cycle of SaaS products/applications
- Certification in Scrum Master
- Knowledge of Project Management tools such as JIRA
- Software Development or QA Engineer background is a plus
- Ability to transform raw thoughts into clear technical documentation and/or direction
- Problem-solving capabilities with the ability to identify root cause, patience and commitment to solve
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and articulation skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyze and create project scope and milestones for project initiatives
- Manage the handling and assigning of daily tasks within the team
- Hold regular meetings with all team members to ensure open communication and expectations throughout a project
- Actively seek to resolve any concerns while adhering to the company policy and standards of behavior
- Review developers on their performance and productivity
- Manage and appropriately escalate delivery impediments, risks, issues, and changes associated to the product development initiatives
- Work effectively with Project Managers, Product Managers and Product Owners to ensure delivery against agreed priorities
- Accountable for the on time and to quality delivery of software development projects
- Development of requirements documents, building functional models, developing procedures, developing functional architectures, and other related management and technical duties
- Ability to independently manage the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serve as liaison between project management and project team
- Is responsible for change management including ownership of documentation, communication plans, process training, etc
- Ensures all the required products are produced and reviewed, including the technical leadership of requirements management, design, implementation, system integration, verification, test, quality assurance, delivery, operations, and sustainment of the technical solution
- 10+ years of experience in Software Development and 5 years in People Management
- Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral), and demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with senior executives and stakeholders
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills, relationship building skills, and ability to achieve results without direct reporting relationships
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability for delivering high quality work, both personally and at a team level
- Ability to independently manage the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serve as liaison between project management and project team
- Demonstrated ability in people management, strategic planning, risk management, change management, and project management
- Excellent judgment, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Full understanding of software development lifecycle best practices
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Should be able to rise to the occasion to write, review and test the code
TOOLBOX- SENIOR -PRODUCTION COORDINATOR- VFX
Company Name, Profile, Work Culture: Toolbox Animation Studio Pvt. Ltd.
Toolbox Studio is a media organization in India, specialized in Visual Effects & Animation, TV
Commercials, Motion Graphics and Corporate Video Production. We are designed to provide
solutions to a range of industries that include Film, Broadcast, Online, Digital and spectrum
of corporate sectors such as IT, Education, Hospitality, Automobile and Lifestyle. Along with
having international experience across 3 continents, Toolbox is firmly rooted with its
extensive home experience that places us uniquely to deliver international as well as
domestic projects with equal professionalism.
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Work with Producer, Leads and Supervisors to track and manage the workflow through the
departments meeting internal and external deadlines
- Review production schedules and revises according to project specifications
- Attend all dailies, client meetings and production meetings to record accurate and detailed
- Maintain an accurate summary of progress from the previous day's work by artists
- Arrange dailies and/or rounds with Supervisor
- Create weekly and monthly schedules for project deadlines
- Communicate with artists daily, to ensure they have the appropriate resources and that their
work is on target for completion
- Help to maintain a positive, upbeat and professional production office, being pro-active and
Specific Skill Set :
- Should be able to take ownership of projects and complete them before deadline
- Ability to take initiative to create and maintain project-tracking in deadline-driven
- Hands on experience on Microsoft office (Excel, word, PowerPoint, outlook etc.)
- Good communicator (both oral and written) in English
- Self-motivated, initiator and results-oriented
- Good team player, should motivate team to learn and grow
- Should demonstrate positive attitude, high motivation and interpersonal skills.
Minimum/Maximum/ Work Experience Required: 4+ years (Animation + VFX Industry)
• Facilitate cross-functional engineering teams in the delivery and implementation of new products or upgrades to existing products. There is an on-front expectation that this accountability can span up to two distinct Scrum teams.
• Coordinate and facilitate daily Scrum meetings sprint planning release planning and sprint retrospectives for up to two cross-functional Scrum teams.
• Coordinate dependencies to other Customer Scrum teams.
• Develop detailed schedules project estimates resource plans and status reports conduct project meetings and ensure adherence to quality standards.
• Facilitate monitor and track the team’s progress toward goals.
• Maintain multiple-sprint release plans release trajectory and release burndown based on capacity and velocity predictions.
• Facilitates cross-team program wide rituals like release planning or program retrospectives.
• Promote continuous improvement and help teams increase efficiency to maximize capacity promote predictability and assure software and process quality.
• Establish team working agreements help resolve impediments facilitate productivity and increase the probability of success in each sprint.
• Provide visibility of team status and issues to senior management.
• Promote a collaborative team environment that fosters creativity innovation and commitment to objectives.
• Work closely with product owner towards the success of the product release.
• Track team’s Agile process metrics and ensures availability of latter to stakeholders e.g. Burn-down charts
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
• Success in this role will be measured through the ability to drive business transformation using the technology/digital knowledge and Agile project management skills
• Consultants are expected to be fully accountable for the delivery of their stream/projects
CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS Must Haves
• Experience in Agile Coaching; should be able to other agile coaches.
• Ability to influence behavior without having organizational hierarchy; strong change management skills.
• Needs to forecast the numbers of deliverables possible in an iteration which is based on evidence and reliable source.
• Needs to be expert in estimation and planning. Knows how to create useful reliable and practical plans for software development projects
• Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories Acceptance Test Driven Development Test Driven Development Continuous Integration Continuous Testing Pairing Automated Testing.
• Strong knowledge of Tools such as: JIRA Confluence Clarity.
• Good facilitation communication and interpersonal skills Desired
As a Program Manager at HABER, you will own contract to delivery cycle of our flagship product eLIXA. In this role you will lead and coordinate workflows between sales, business operations, engineering and supply chain to successfully and timely take product to go-live. You will define scope, manage schedules and report on progress delivering on quality, cost and managing risks.
• Tier I MBA
• Minimum 6 years experience in program management or project management in software
or engineering or EPC industry
• Good working knowledge of tools like Jira, Confluence a plus
• Expertise in schedule management
• Ability to influence and inspire
At HABER, we are solving the challenges of tomorrow, today. We are bringing together the best minds in process, engineering, computing and chemistry to develop solutions to address some of the world’s toughest challenges – water and energy scarcity and sustainability. Over the past few years there has been an explosion in unstructured data across industry driven by affordable sensing technologies and adoption of analytical instrumentation. This sudden increase in data has resulted in industries spending significant amounts of time collecting, organizing and analysing content and very
little time driving value with the data. HABER is focussed on reversing this trend by helping our customers spend less time collecting and analysing data and more time using HABER’s platform to drive efficiency, identify issues before they happen and uncover hidden potential.
Follow us on Twitter @haber_tech or LinkedIn at inkedin.com/company/haber-technologies or visit us at haberwater.com/careers
What we're looking for:
We are looking for an experienced technical project manager who is expected to work with various stakeholders to provide status updates as needed, mitigate project risks, anticipate bottlenecks, quantify the impact of making tradeoffs, and balance business needs against technical constraints.
As part of the Searce Cloud and Software engineering Technical Project Management team, you will work closely with the Engineering teams, Cloud Architects and Delivery Managers, and a broad range of cross-functional teams to develop and manage the execution of best practices. We will rely on your knowledge, expertise, and previous experience as a Technical Project Manager so that you can take an active role in working with the Cloud Engineering team through various stages of the project lifecycle, alignment of processes between Architecture, Service delivery management, definition and execution of new projects related to Cloud service delivery, cost management, compliance to name a few.
- Develop, maintain and scale effective Technical Project Management capability within Software / Cloud Engineering ensuring Searce meets and exceeds Availability, Performance, Security, Compliance and Cost goals in cloud service delivery
- End to end management of cloud and data projects from enterprise customers across the globe
- Work with all key cross-functional teams including Sales, Cloud Engineering, Software engineering and business teams to convey the technical vision for Searce digital growth and contribute to the alignment of programs, projects, and processes within Searce
- Assist software engineering and solutions engineering teams in project design and execution plans that meet or exceed defined customer requirements; assesses technology and execution risks and collaborates with stakeholders on decisions/strategy to achieve business goals
- Work with key stakeholders & management on process issues to address deficiencies impacting organization effectiveness
- Work with the project, program stakeholders to fully scope requirements
- Manage dependencies across multiple teams and initiatives
- Report progress and associated metrics
- Drive risks to mitigation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science or related field is preferred, with a minimum of 3+ years of directly related work experience in both small and large companies with 2+ years of technical project management
- Great track record of technical project management and experience in technical specialties, methodologies, and processes
- Proven leadership in identifying and influencing the business to employ specific technologies and best‐in‐class processes; experience in Agile methodologies required
- Have a technical understanding of the challenges and issues of complex, large‐scale cloud and data migration projects
- Experience with and proven success evaluating business requirements, identifying trends, and working to build processes/best practices around project delivery
- Working knowledge of Cloud – AWS and GCP and Node, React, Python, Django.
- ITIL V3 Foundation and PMP Certification (Not Mandatory)
• Align product roadmap with delivery goals to ensure prioritizations of resources and tasks during
• Coordinate with product managers, business analyst and development teams for execution of projects
• Help in the definition of sprint goals and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring
• Ensure relevant stake holders are up to date with necessary information
• Resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule using appropriate verification techniques
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT
• 3+ years as Technical Project Manager
• Experience with Agile development (Scrum/Kanban) is must
• Experience with task tracking systems like Jira, VSTS is must
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
• Experience with project management tools like MS Project is a plus
• Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
• Good knowledge of software life cycle and processes and various methodologies
• Resource planning, performance management and team motivational skills are must.
Would be a plus
• Previous development experience as business analyst, development or data science is a plus.
You will be responsible for overseeing full product life-cycle development as well as the R&D around creating various, unique, and bespoke solutions.
You should be able to quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of operations. You would also be working with various departments to coordinate and develop novel / unique digital solutions for bespoke in-house software.
• Exposure And/or Experience with AI + ML A Plus;
• Must Be Good At Logic Building And Solving Problems;
• Blockchain / ZTA / ZKP / DLT and/or Similar Experience Preferred;
• Micro-Service Architecture And Implementation Experience Preferred;
• Knowledge and Experience With Front-End / UX / UI Development (Angular / HTML / CSS are primary);
• Knowledge and Experience With Back-End / Server / Micro-Services / Varied Development (NodeJS / MongoDB / SQL / eclectic API’s are primary)
• Experience In Reviewing And Implementing Unique Solutions, from Architecture to Analytics;
• Python And Any Other Coding Language Knowledge For Automation And Building Tools;
Plobal Apps is a SaaS platform that helps online stores build mobile apps in minutes with zero coding. As one of the largest app builders in the Shopify ecosystem, we power mobile apps for the world's fastest growing brands like Steve Madden, Forever 21, Greats and others. We enable the mobile commerce journey for our customers and help them drive installs, engage customers and scale revenues.
We just closed our Series A funding backed by 2 top tier VC funds and are now looking at aggressively scaling our Sales, Tech and Customer Success teams.
About the team:
Our App Launch team works with Enterprise customers spread across North America (70%), Europe, Middle East and Rest of the world (30%). This position will be a part of the App launch team which works closely with Sales, Tech and Customer Success and Support.
What you will do:
- Work with the Sales team to successfully onboard new customers customers
- As a part of the App Launch team, you will be responsible for the customer Go-Live. This is one of the key metrics for us.
- For the Go-Live you will need to understand the scope of work, customer design and tech requirements, implementation timelines, business critical requirements and communicate those with the tech and design teams internally
- Also, work with Design, Tech, Sales and Support teams to Ensure clear communication of the deliverables and manage timelines effectively
- Identify risks and develop mitigation plans
- Prepare weekly reports and present it to the wider audience internally
- Track and monitor new feature request and prioritize the timelines with our dev team
- Implement best practices for reporting, monitoring and communicating issues, timelines and progress
- Strategically manage customer escalations & provide timely resolutions
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of proven experience as a Project Manager in a startup or a fast paced organisation
- Highly organised, great prioritization skills, can work independently and has a sound judgement of business critical issues
- Has the ability to lead conversation across teams and across projects
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience in building relationships in different capacities with a wide range of customers
- Has professional certifications like PMP, ITIL, Agile etc.
- Has had experience using project management tools such as MS Project, Visio, Jira, MS Excel etc.
- Can work smoothly across engineering, sales, marketing and support teams in a fast paced environment
- Customer centricity as a philosophy in all interactions
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible work hours. We value work-life balance
- Opportunity to work with some of the biggest Enterprise customers
Experience : 10+ Years
Location : Pune
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience with a proven record of increased responsibility
- Hands on experience in design, development and managing Big Data, Cloud, Data warehousing
- and Business Intelligence projects
- Experience of managing projects in Big Data, Cloud, Data warehousing, Business Intelligence
- Using open source or top of the line tools and technologies
- Good knowledge of Dimensional Modeling
- Experience of working with any ETL and BI Reporting tools
- Experience of managing medium to large projects, preferably on Big Data
- Proven experience in project planning, estimation, execution and implementation of medium to
- large projects
- Should be able to effectively communicate in English
- Strong management and leadership skills, with proven ability to develop and manage client
- Proven problem-solving skills from both technical and managerial perspectives
- Attention to detail and a commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Position is remote with occasional travel to other offices, client sites, conventions, training
- locations, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business\Economics, or a related field or demonstrated,
- equivalent/practical knowledge or experience
- Day to day project management, scrum and agile management including project planning, delivery
- and execution of Big Data and
- Primary Point of contact for customer related to all project engagements, delivery and project
- Design right architecture and technology stack depending on business requirement on Cloud / Big
- Data and BI related technologies both some on-premise and on cloud
- Liaise with key stakeholders to define the Cloud / Big data solutions roadmap, prioritize the
- Responsible for end to end project delivery of Cloud / Big Data Solutions from project estimations,
- project planning, resourcing and monitoring perspective
- Drive and participate in requirements gathering workshops, estimation discussions, design
- meetings and status review meetings
- Support & assist the team in resolving issues during testing and when the system is in production
- Involved in the full customer lifecycle with a goal to make customers successful and increase
- revenue and retention
- Interface with the offshore engineering team to solve customer issues
- Develop programs that meet customer needs with respect to functionality, performance,
- scalability, reliability, schedule, principles and recognized industry standards
- Requirement analysis and documentation
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Prepare for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures
- Visit and/or host clients to strengthen business relationships
NetSPI is a dynamic cybersecurity company headquartered in Minneapolis. We are a leader in penetration testing and attack surface management. NetSPI is constantly growing and looking for innovative minds to join us in helping some of the largest organizations in the world protect their technology and data from cybercriminals. If you thrive in a collaborative setting and enjoy working with best-in-class technology - we want to meet you!
Project Delivery, Project Management, Resource allocation, Project Planning, Project Mentioning, Team Management, Vendor Management, Risk Management, Project oversight / coordination / management
Who we are?
Searce is a niche’ Cloud Consulting business with futuristic tech DNA. We do new-age tech to realise the “Next” in the “Now” for our Clients. We specialise in Cloud Data Engineering, AI/Machine Learning and Advanced Cloud infra tech such as Anthos and Kubernetes. We are one of the top & the fastest growing partners for Google Cloud and AWS globally with over 2,500 clients successfully moved to cloud.
What we believe?
- Best practices are overrated
- Implementing best practices can only make one n .
- Honesty and Transparency
- We believe in naked truth. We do what we tell and tell what we do.
- Client Partnership
- Client - Vendor relationship: No. We partner with clients instead.
- And our sales team comprises 100% of our clients.
How we work?
It’s all about being Happier first. And rest follows. Searce work culture is defined by HAPPIER.
- Humble: Happy people don’t carry ego around. We listen to understand; not to respond.
- Adaptable: We are comfortable with uncertainty. And we accept changes well. As that’s what life's about.
- Positive: We are super positive about work & life in general. We love to forget and forgive. We don’t hold grudges. We don’t have time or adequate space for it.
- Passionate: We are as passionate about the great street-food vendor across the street as about Tesla’s new model and so on. Passion is what drives us to work and makes us deliver the quality we deliver.
- Innovative: Innovate or Die. We love to challenge the status quo.
- Experimental: We encourage curiosity & making mistakes.
- Responsible: Driven. Self motivated. Self governing teams. We own it.
Are you the one? Quick self-discovery test:
- Love for cloud: When was the last time your dinner entailed an act on “How would ‘Jerry Seinfeld’ pitch Cloud platform & products to this prospect” and your friend did the ‘Sheldon’ version of the same thing.
- Passion for sales: When was the last time you went at a remote gas station while on vacation, and ended up helping the gas station owner saasify his 7 gas stations across other geographies.
- Compassion for customers: You listen more than you speak. When you do speak, people feel the need to listen.
- Humor for life: When was the last time you told a concerned CEO, ‘If Elon Musk can attempt to take humanity to Mars, why can’t we take your business to run on cloud?’
Do you cloud?
- Expertise driving infrastructure engineering projects & transform initiatives from deep-tech startups to 42,000U (1,000 42U racks) loaded enterprises.
- Have you tandem-jumped at least 50 times taking along a trusted business having on-prem workloads to safe-land onto a public cloud with a soft touchdown?
- Do you understand the innards of Apache web servers on Linux and Sharepoint Server Farms alike?
- Do you speak CloudFormation? Terraform? Do you speak JSON?
- Do you love automating everything possible leveraging Python / Powershell / Bash?
- Are you a voracious reader fascinated by the latest & greatest innovations on public cloud?
We welcome *really unconventional* creative thinkers who can work in an agile, flexible environment. We are a flat organization with unlimited growth opportunities, and small team sizes – wherein flexibility is a must, mistakes are encouraged, creativity is rewarded, and excitement is required.
- This is an entrepreneurial project management position that challenges the client status quo by helping them re-imagine the art of what is possible using consulting mindset and business strategy skills.
- This position requires fanatic iterative improvement ability - ability to coordinate with Sales - Presales - Delivery - MS and get project delivery done.
- This position is for hard-core-geek-turned--engineer-turned-Tech enthusiast -turned-Project Manager.
What we are NOT looking for: Buzzword Bozos (BB) or Certification Chasers (CC).
What we seek is an AA (Awesome Attitude to Learn, Improve & Coach).
Not just a BB or CC? Quick self-discovery test:
When was the last time you thought about how GAN (Generative Adversarial Networks) can help auto-create new building designs for an architect or new jewellery designs for a designer OR passionately convinced a friend that Google Video Intelligence API or AWS Rekognition can now auto-video-screen an applicant with 90+% confidence level almost automating 75+% efforts of a recruiter, OR leverage Google Vision API to do e-KYC? If this is what you constantly get blamed for & your friends have made a strip for you on xkcd, you are probably the right-fit for what we are looking for.
Your bucket of Undertaking :
This position will be responsible to consult with the clients and propose architectural solutions to help move & improve infra from on-premise to cloud or help optimize cloud spend from one public cloud to the other.
- Be the first one to experiment on new age cloud offerings, help define the best practise as a thought leader for cloud, automation & Dev-Ops, be a solution visionary and technology expert across multiple channels.
- Continually augment skills and learn new tech as the technology and client needs evolve
- Use your experience in Google cloud platform, AWS or Microsoft Azure to build hybrid-cloud solutions for customers.
- Provide leadership to project teams, and facilitates the definition of project deliverables around core Cloud based technology and methods.
- Define tracking mechanisms and ensure IT standards and methodology are met; deliver quality results.
- Participate in technical reviews of requirements, designs, code and other artifacts
- Identify and keep abreast of new technical concepts in google cloud platform
Education, Experience, etc.
- Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. However there is no way to locate you otherwise. So unfortunately we might have to look for a Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering from a reputed institute or you should be programming from 12. And the latter is better. We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some manner. Not just degree, but we are not too thrilled by tech certifications too ... :)
- To reiterate: Passion to tech-awesome, insatiable desire to learn the latest of the new-age cloud tech, highly analytical aptitude and a strong ‘desire to deliver’ outlives those fancy degrees!
- 3 - 5 years of experience with at least 1 - 2 years of hands-on experience in delivering Cloud Consulting(AWS/GCP/Azure) projects in a global enterprise environment.
- Good analytical, communication, problem solving, and learning skills.
- Knowledge on programming against cloud platforms such as Google Cloud Platform and lean development methodologies.
A quick self-discovery test below:
- How you treat yourself & others?
- You listen more than you speak. When you do speak, people feel the need to listen.
- You have ‘one’ life - no work life or personal life. You are the same at both places.
- You are generally happy and passionate about life. When shit does happen you know how to tell your heart ‘All is well’.
- You are compassionate to yourself, you love your work, your company, your country, and are generally a person people like to be around.
- How you work & live?
- You make difficult & complex decisions in an environment filled with lack of well defined constraints and uncertainty.
- You are able to admit to your team that you were shit scared while making those decisions.
- You are able to juggle conflicting priorities and remain composed as the client keeps on changing requirements. :)
- You are genuinely passionate about developing great software, learning a lot, helping others learn and having loads of fun while doing so.
- What you love?
- You love things. You are passionate. You care for your self, family, country and Big Bang Theory (and this is a must!).
- You love to organize, index, and improve things around you - Yes you are Sheldon’ish’ at times and ‘Leonard’ish’ the other times.
- You are passionate about improving processes and you truly feel satisfied by making things better.
- You love Google. And AWS. And Terraform. And CI - CD pipelines. And linux.
We are searching for a Senior Full Stack developer to help us to work on our Client projects.
- Experience with developing real-time application & advance level web projects & mobile apps.
- Strong understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with working with Git(hub)
- Care deeply about clean and functional code
- Experience in Github & AWS a big plus.
- Passionate about learning and staying up to date with the latest technologies
- Are particular about details.
- Project Management Skills.
- Work from home
- Internet Reimbursement
- Monday to Saturday
- Performance bonus
- Bachelor's (Required)
- React: 2-3 years (Required)
- Node.js: 2-3 years (Required)
- Total Work: 2-4 years (Required)
- MongoDB: 2-4 Years years (Required)
- PHP (CI & Laravel) : 2-4 Years (Required)
- Good Project Management Skills.
Based out of Norway, and presence in many countries, their solutions are being implemented in various industries ensuring efficient and smarter automation. Within 4 years of its existence, the company has seen 3 times revenue growth and over 100 employees building global and economical solutions and a diverse organisation well prepared for the future.
- Aligning product roadmap with delivery goals to ensure prioritizations of resources and tasks during sprints
- Coordinating with product managers, business analyst and development teams for execution of projects
- Helping in the definition of sprint goals and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensuring relevant stake holders are up to date with necessary information
- Resourcing availability and allocation
- Developing a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Managing changes to the project scope, project schedule using appropriate verification techniques
- Measuring project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Performing risk management to minimize project risks
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation
- Tracking project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT
- 3+ years as Technical Project Manager
- Experience with Agile development (Scrum/ Kanban) is must
- Experience with task tracking systems like Jira, VSTS is must
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Experience with project management tools like MS Project is a plus
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Good knowledge of software life cycle and processes and various methodologies
- Resource planning, performance management and team motivational skills are must.
About the Role
Responsible for Resource management, management reports and supporting the consistent execution of project management practices across organisation.
Skills & qualities we expect from you
Resource management across organisation
o Quality auditor: Ensure that the execution of tasks comply with relevant departmental processes and ISO standards
o Producing required Management reports
o Helping team with project setup, monitoring & metrics reporting
o Work with internal/external functional teams to gather requirements and document project process
o Schedule and facilitate meetings with technical resources and business unit partners as required
o To drive and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
o Work with the PM on process development and training
o Other duties as assigned
o A Bachelor's degree in Business, Administration, or a related field.
o 0-1 year of experience in PMO role.
o Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills required
o Expert with Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word
o Strong administrative and organizational skills required,
o Attention to detail is key skill set
o A proven willingness to learn, a positive service attitude, and an ability to work in a fast-paced, high demand work environment
o Some knowledge of project management methods and theories preferred
o Knowledge of Data analysis required
o Certification related to Project management will be advantageous.
o Microsoft SharePoint experience a plus
• Ability to handle multiples tasks effectively and on tight deadlines.
• Technical expertise, should have a clear and concise understanding of basic concepts and technologies and the ability continuously acquire new technological competencies.
• Ability to determine suitability of relevant technolgy along with Delivery team on project specific basis
LINC Education (www.linceducation.com), based in Singapore, is a global pioneer in providing high-touch, high-quality educator-led support services to universities around the world. Its specialist services are highly sought after by university managements and faculty to retain and grow their online student enrolments. LINC’s services are customized for each university, and delivered using a cutting-edge technology platform (LINCtrac) to provide a superior and effective learning experience to students.
LINC is managed by education sector professionals with more than 30 years of combined experience and overseen by an advisory board of the best academic professionals in the world. Dr. M Rammohan Rao (ex-Dean, Indian School of Business and ex-Director, IIM Bangalore) and Deepak Chandra (Secretary – Education, Rajiv Gandhi Foundation and ex-Deputy Dean, Indian School of Business) are members of the LINC Board of Advisors.
As an experienced Business Faculty Member (LINC Fellow), the candidate will serve students in Masters-level programs studying at premier Australian universities. LINC Fellows will be the single point-of-contact for the unit-in-charge for student academic matters.
- The role will be part time (15-20 hours per week) with scheduled weekend availability.
- LINC Fellows will be “actively engaged” when a unit (subject) is assigned. A unit will range from 7 to 14 weeks at a time.
- LINC Fellows are required to provide 2-3 hrs each afternoon (between noon to 5pm) every day when they are supporting students.
- Candidate will have flexibility to work from location of his/her convenience.
What’s on offer?
The role offers a competitive remuneration between INR 30,000-50,000 per month (based on committed weekly time, batch size and experience level of the LINC Fellow) when actively engaged, plus performance-based incentives.
The position is based out of Mumbai, Pune, NCR and Bangalore.
The professional benefits include:
- Interacting with high-quality global university faculty
- Working with a diverse range of international students
- Developing deeper subject understanding
- Gaining richer academic exposure
- Improving interpersonal and cross-cultural skills
Desired candidate profile:
- PG/Doctoral degree with distinction or first-class from a top university in India
- 5-10 years of corporate experience and/or teaching experience in the fields like Marketing, Finance, Operations, Organization/HR, Data Analytics, Project Management, Strategy and Ethics at a leading university or college (note: at least 1 year formal teaching experience at a university of college is a MUST).
- Empathetic, ambitious, warm and outgoing personality willing to work closely with people from diverse culture
- Proficient in English language
- Must possess a working laptop and have access to high-speed (>2 MBPS) stable internet connection
- Ability to quickly learn and use technology platforms for interacting with student including host university’s Learning Management System and LINC's technology platform (training on these platforms will be provided)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: ₹30,000.00 to ₹50,000.00 /month