Demand management Jobs in Mumbai
at Cococart India
- Implement and constantly improve Processes and System to reduce inventory, minimize cost and maximize inventory utilization.
- Responsible for entire inventory movement cycle immediately after the PO is raised at HO.
- Tracking ETD & ETA of all Import Consignments as well as Internal Inventory movement within India Operations.
- Coordinate with Buying Team and Location Teams on Periodic Sales & Inventory Requirement Forecast – at least for a period of 3 months / 1 Qrtr in advance.
- analyze Inventory requirement at location as per Promotion Calendar in coordination with respective Buyer and Track / Monitor Efficacy of each Promotion.
- Interacts with each Location Team and ensure steady flow of valid and valuable feedback on sales and inventory.
- Execute & Maintain Category & Merchandising Planogram as prescribed by respective Buyer.
- Responsible for Setting up and Implementation of Auto Replenishment Process at all locations in coordination with Location team and IS team.
- Formulate, Generate and Share Inventory related MIS reports with HO Functions on periodic basis. For example – Self-life Expiry Report, Stock Availability Report, Flagging all potential alert situation
A global provider of Business Process Management company
The Impact you will create on the Job
Understand and handle deploying, troubleshooting issues with Compute, Networking, Storage, Database services on AWS & Azure.
IT experience in a team handling the cloud, infrastructure and Linux, Windows operating systems.
Working on different services in AWS & Azure Cloud Platform
In depth knowledge of a wide range of AWS & Azure services in Compute, Storage, Networking, Infrastructure as a code, Serverless computing, IAM, CI/CD pipelines
Possess a thorough understanding of Internet based technologies (DNS, Security, IP Routing, SSH, FTP, HTTP/HTTPS etc.)
India’s largest micro retail solutions provider.
Job title: Technical PM & Solution Architect - Digital Acceleration
• Lead Upfront discovery and design for end to end technology architecture (E.g. though not limited to Web, Mobile, CRM, Inventory management, Customer management, Logistics),
• Defining, translating and delivering business vision for the digital journey the organization will be undertaking
• Actively lead the definition and evolution of the solution architecture
• oversee selection/ implementation of new components/applications,
• Identify and ensure all integration touch points of the applications,
• Enhance architecture / governance processes and drive agile innovation with an eye to scale.
• Create a Service oriented architecture
• Leading the technical design process coordinating the various stakeholders towards an agreed solution.
• Providing support to program manager through developing estimates, and dependencies to meet program outcomes.
• Lead technology consulting engagements, solution workshops and due diligence
• Determine the availability and viability of third-party components and services as needed
• Develop and demonstrate proof of concepts
• Maintain the overall portfolio plan with key deliverables and milestone dates. Plan and execute the roadmap for digital.
• Act as a conduit between execs and stakeholders to ensure the technology initiatives are appropriately prioritized and aligned with strategic objectives.
• Serve as a liaison between functional groups within the Technology Team to prioritize program initiatives and escalate critical operational tasks.
• Drive the successful delivery of Digital programs within the Digital portfolio
• Managing multiple Vendor/partner Projects
• Bachelor’s Degree in Systems, Engineering or similar combination of Business and Technology
• Minimum 7 years' experience in the B2C Companies with Design and architect experience
• 5 years of experience planning and deploying delivering enterprise functional and technical solutions to support the business
• Agile/Scrum Software Development methodologies. Knowledge of project management tools...
• Being an agent for change, who uses business architecture to agitate and initiate action and challenge others via business designs and solutions, which drive requirements to the business operational and organizational structures
• Strong Architecture experience including, infrastructure, applications, data and business domains, Retail domain knowledge would an added advantage
• Experience at producing multi-tier, high-availability infrastructure architectures in an enterprise & cloud environment adhering to DR, Business Continuity and availability best practice.
• Experience in the following areas: customer engagement platforms, cloud architectures, PaaS services, API integration, modern application architectures, BI architecture
• Ability to quickly understand business requirements and propose reference architectures and technology solutions. Capable to present options and weigh implementation complexities and risks to recommend the right technical decision
• Experience in web-based and mobile based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture, as well as experience managing expectations when balancing alternatives against business and financial constraints
About Us -
Gold is the most trusted asset across the entire world. We are building the digital infrastructure to make a gold backed currency easier to use than a WhatsApp message. The Company has gained about 12 million
customers, largely through a focus on partnerships with large institutions like banks, payment apps and stock brokers. SafeGold converts vault stored gold into a digital product which can be sold by any digital
platform. Using SafeGold APIs any app or company can offer its customers the option to buy, sell, store and redeem gold at the click of a button for as little as Re.1.
Our API suite which is consumed by partners like HDFC, Amazon, PhonePe, MiPay, Axis Bank, Federal Bank, PC Jewellers, Caratlane, etc.
SafeGold is backed by the World Gold Council and leading venture capital funds, Beenext and Pravega.
We’re a small team with insanely large ambitions. We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer who will develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. You will work closely
with the tech and product teams to navigate SafeGold’s codebase, identify weak spots and constantly design better and creative ways to break software and identify potential problems. You'll have a huge
impact on the quality of SafeGold’s growing suite of products and services. You will be responsible for monitoring every phase of the development process and ensuring that the design and software adhere to the company standards.
What will your job entail:
● Document Test Cases.
● Develop and maintain automation suite throughout the product life cycle.
● Develop data driven test automation scripts and execute tests.
● Utilize innovative test technologies to develop application testing strategy.
● Analyse and debug the test data to identify the root cause of failures.
● Actively communicate test progress, results and other relevant information to project
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
● 5-6 year(s) experience in Manual + Automation Testing. At least 2 years of proven experience in
an early stage startup is a must have
● Familiarity with Automation tools like Selenium.
● Proficiency in writing test scripts(Java/Python).
● Basic knowledge of build tools like Jenkins.
● Basic Understanding of OOPS.
● Knowledge of Load test tools like Locust,Jmeter.
● Degree in Computer Engineering or relevant fields
● Introductory Round to understand a bit more about your experience
● A take-home assignment
● Final Interview Round
Innovators of digital publishing technology (HU1)
- Implement defined user interfaces and experiences based on technical specifications
- Reviews and develops requirements, generate designs, provides rough order of magnitude estimates, implements, and performs unit testing
- Collaborate with our team of educational application designers, graphic artists, backend systems engineers, QA, and operational teams to ensure the timely delivery of high-value educational software products
- Demonstrates strong communication and interpersonal skills to negotiate different perspectives and goals
- Holds themselves to a high standard of quality and works with the broader team to ensure that the products meet those standards
- Works independently on multiple projects at one time, balancing needs, and deadlines
- Troubleshoot problems of a complex nature
- Supports systems that he/she has, and has not implemented
- Keeps informed of technical advances. Proposes changes based on newer technology
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum of four years of software engineering experience
- Minimum of three years of software engineering experience building multi-tier enterprise applications
- Demonstrated track record of designing, developing, and delivering single page, web-based applications based on Angular.io or other similar JS libraries
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or relevant work experience
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Git, and Nexus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
at Schbang Digital Solutions
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts (Web, SEO, Content & Email)
- Leading a team of Web, SEO, Content and Email experts
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment.
- Present strategies to clients and ensuring timely execution and delivery
- Analyze the effectiveness of strategies implemented
- Time to time recommend, design and implement new projects to increase their ROI
- Set up a list of KPIs to track for each client
- Prepare and present reports on their progress
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about consumer behavior.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services and upselling them time to time
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
- Keep abreast with new trends in digital technology
- Lastly, manage the P/L of the team and accounts assigned
- Knowledge of digital tools and technology
- Understanding and knowledge of websites, search and email
- Experience in customer service
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player & leader
- Good time-management skills and organized
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
at Medwell Ventures Pvt. Ltd
MINIMUM EDUCATION - BACHELORS OF PHYSIOTHERPHY
v Monitor and achieve the budgeted Profit and Loss (P&L).
v Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans.
v Directing all operational aspects including Service distribution, customer service, human resources, administration in accordance with the region objectives.
v Ensure all the leads for the day are addressed, converted, analyse the reasons for non conversion and work on recovery of non converted leads.
v Ensuring all the services scheduled for the day are assigned to staffs with proper resources including logistics.
v Complete end of the day sign off for all the services scheduled for the day.
v Oversee inventory Management for smooth patient care operations.
v Maintain the optimum manpower through the interaction with the functional leads and HR.
v Provide leadership and guidance to Supervisors and Physiotherapists in the team.
v Monitor and ensure implementation of functional and behavioural training. Recommend training based on the customer feedback, business requirement and Staff performance assessment.
v Carry out employee engagement activities which includes communication, motivation, team meetings and other welfare activities planned from time to time and build the internal employer brand.
v Guide the employees and be responsible to take corrective actions when required including discipline.
v Regularly audit electronic medical records for all the patients who are assessed and treated.
v Ensure all the quality Audits are adhered to and audit score maintained.
v Conduct supervisory visits in patients home to check quality of services rendered.
v Ensure good customer satisfaction and resolution of all patient or client complaints with the help of concerned team members.
v Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws, implement best practices.
v System compliance with Quality as per the company norms, SOPs.
at Mobile Programming LLC
- Plan and execute all digital marketing activities, In app, SMS and Email notifications & other digital campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns & activities
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies & high frequency scenario
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Analyse existing products and plan growth and improvement strategy
- Manage campaign timelines and deliverables
- Document best practices and seek out opportunities to improve existing processes
- Create reports and build reporting requirements for data management and analytics
- Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing.
- MBA in Marketing will be preferred
- Min 2-5 years of experience in Digital operations role
- Solid MS Office skills – PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
- Strong project and product management expertise.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to effectively organize, analyze, and present data with solutions.
at 21N78E Creative Labs
21N78E Creative Labs is looking for Visualizers.
• Work with all the Marketing and Client teams to create effective client communication, develop innovative products, enabling client acquisition and customer delight.
• Responsible for conceptualizing, strategizing and visualizing concepts and designing for a variety of products and clients in the following areas.
o Advertising – Mainline and Digital
o Social media
o Audio Visuals
o UI Design
o Corporate Communication
• Strong Design skills | Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite | Working Knowledge of Motion Graphics software’s (Adobe Premiere & After Effects) | Clear grasp of social media formats