4+ Delivery Management Jobs in Mumbai | Delivery Management Job openings in Mumbai
Apply to 4+ Delivery Management Jobs in Mumbai on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Delivery Management Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
Job Title: Senior Product Delivery Manager
Job Location: Mumbai
We match top talent with highly competitive career opportunities with leading startups in India and globally and address hiring challenges, recruitment brand marketing, with innovative and collaborative strategic consulting.
About the company we are hiring for
It is a global technology firm that offers a SaaS based Delivery Automation Platform. The software helps brands across Food & Beverage, Courier, Express and Parcel, eCommerce & Retail and Transportation (3PLs, 4PLs, etc.) to digitize, optimize and automate deliveries across the supply chain.
It is Growing at an average rate of 120% YoY, it has 200+ enterprise clients in 50+ countries with headquarters in New Jersey, USA and regional offices in Mumbai, Jakarta, Delhi, and Dubai. They are backed with $49.5 million across three rounds of private equity investments by Tiger Global Management, Stead view Capital and Alibaba Group of companies.
They are incredibly excited about the SaaS ecosystem as well and proud to be one of the frontrunners when it comes to building a SaaS platform for the logistics industry. With some of the biggest brands like KFC, Starbucks, McDonald’s, Singapore Post and Decathlon as their clients, their platform has matured tremendously and powers millions of shipments across the globe every day.
Most of their workforce is in Mumbai and there are a bunch of people interested in technology and working at the forefront of innovation in the logistics automation industry. With smaller teams distributed across the globe, the entire team gets together during their annual workcation. The vision of building a global enterprise company and going IPO is what drives us to achieve more, every day!
They endeavour to change the world through continuous innovation and optimization in the space of logistics and supply chain management. Join them as they create the next version of an impactful product which aims to revolutionize business processes and user behaviour through unprecedented forms of disruption
We are currently scouting for Senior Product Delivery Manager
As they experience exponential growth, they are looking for individuals having experience in implementing SaaS solutions for large, global enterprises. The ideal candidate will be an innovative self-starter comfortable working in a start-up environment and adept at managing client expectations. You will be the face of company to C-level executives and senior leaders of our enterprise clients.
You will develop the strategy behind implementations, and bring an obsession for exceeding customer expectations by delivering in accordance with project success metrics. You will also build long-term relationships with the clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will liaise between clients, cross-functional internal teams and other system integrators to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs
- Work with Business Development, Product Management and Engineering team to build highly scalable SaaS products and integration modules
- Connect with clients to determine their technical and functional requirements and recommend appropriate solutions to ensure successful product implementation
- Prepare detailed project plans that blend client requirements well with the company’s visions and co-ordinate across various teams to establish smooth execution during all phases of project
- Adhere to the standards of scope, timeline, and budget throughout the entire execution of project lifecycle and ensure success of the project
- Work closely with development team to explain the requirements and constantly monitor the progress
- Be hands-on, adopt practical approach to software and technology
- Suggest improvements in systems & processes and assist technical team with issues needing technical expertise
- Create technical content such as blogs, technical specification documents and system integration requirements documents
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- 8 to 10 years of experience in project and delivery management for Enterprise SaaS companies
- Solid technical background with minimum 2-years of hands-on experience in software development preferably in cloud technologies
- Proven ability to drive large scale global projects with deep understanding of agile SDLC, high collaboration and leadership
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, judgement, and decision- making skills, and the ability to work under continual deadline pressure
- Willingness to travel occasionally within India and internationally
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
· Experience in project and delivery management for Enterprise SaaS companies
· Solid technical background with minimum 2-years of hands-on experience in software development preferably in cloud technologies
· Proven ability to drive large scale global projects with deep understanding of agile SDLC, high collaboration and leadership
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Excellent written and oral communication skills, judgement, and decision- making skills, and the ability to work under continual deadline pressure
Willingness to travel occasionally within India and internationally
implementation, coordination of development, advice on
testing and post-go-live production support services
• Perform delivery plan creation, plan monitoring, and status
• Manage development and delivery of technology solutions
Ensure that technology solutions are fit-for-purpose and
aligned with architectural principles, standards, and roadmaps.
• Ensure there is the implementation of world-class coding and
development standards, ensuring solutions are suitably assured
and of quality across that brand teams.
• Provide support and mentoring to technical team leads,
including talent and succession planning.
• Responsible for the quality and technical approach was taken by
technology standards, principles, architecture roadmaps,
service management standards, and customer experience
framework. Furthermore, to support the development and
definition of technical standards and approach.
Good communication & people managerial skills
• Problem-solving, decision-making, and conflict-resolution ability
• Create and maintain a professional culture within the team,
where individuals take ownership and focus on delivering
excellence, quality, and value for the customer and business.
Own end-to-end Software project/program delivery, including Project plan, schedule, execution/monitoring working with SW engineers globally.
- Work in close collaboration with Program managers, Project Leads & Architects to achieve tactical project goals & balance strategic Software organization goals.
- Good knowledge of Java preferably Angular.
- Work closely with Software development teams spread globally, playing a leadership role in Software development process across products.
- Identify project risks, control them, and manage regular communication to stakeholders, ensuring thoroughness in dealing with the details.
- Be a change agent. Drive agility in organization & demonstrate sense of urgency.
Continuously reviews program progress, proactively identify risks and collaboratively develops and drives risk mitigation efforts.
- Interacts frequently with all levels of internal management as well as across functions and business units.
- Participates in interactions with customers and regulators concerning product design, systems, and processes.
- Identifies and manages continuous improvement projects that may span multiple sections or departments with the objective of achieving quality, reliability, and cost improvements.
- Develops long term plans for product development proposals.
- Continuous improvement and simplification for efficient delivery.
- Highly experienced in SDLC implementation
- Demonstrated facilitation and negotiation skills in driving closure on product/program-related decisions/issues
- Strong visualization & reporting skills using latest & greatest project management & reporting tools
- Strong presentation skills and having had the exposure to reporting out project status to senior management.
Excellent interpersonal/communication/influencing/negotiation skills required
- Effective communication with customer.
Establishing new contacts
End to end sales cycle.