Human Resource Management System (HRMS) Jobs in Mumbai
at Procreator Solutions Private Limited
We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work. If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills. The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counselling on policies and procedures
- Be involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, payroll, EEO data, etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labour laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- BSc/BA in business administration, social studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus
- HR Credentials
Office Location: Mumbai
makeO is India’s leading clinical beauty platform which is backed by experts & driven by technology, where our brands toothsi & skinnsi are revolutionizing the way Indians get smile makeovers & the skin they’ve always wanted.
Present in over 17 cities across India & 2 cities in UAE, we've designed close to 1,50,000 smiles & completed over 44,310 Laser Hair Reduction sessions. We've reached close to 2,00,000 customers via at-home visits, partner clinics and our flagship centres.
Our skincare brand skinnsi was launched in Aug 2020 to provide a safe, convenient, and expert-backed solution for all skin-related problems.
More about us on – www.toothsi.in I https://skinnsi.in
- Ensure a seamless execution of all HR programs and processes within the BU including administering org-wide programs like performance reviews, rewards and recognition etc.
- Have a pulse of the business unit and constantly think about how to improve the effectiveness of the business unit
- By looking at teams, structure, and processes
- Coach leaders at various levels and guide them on HR-related guidelines and practices. Work with them to align, enable, and equip them and their teams to deliver on BU goals
- Collaborate closely with the centre of excellence teams to ensure solutions designed to meet business problems and needs
- Review and analyse employee-related data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Resolve complex employee issues and grievances
-MBA/PGDM from top institutes, preferably in HR - Strong business acumen, problem-solving abilities and analytical thinking skills
- In depth understanding of HR functions and practices
- 2+ years of HR business partnering experience including senior stakeholder management
- Proactive and passionate about innovative HR solutions and process improvement
- Excellent communication and articulation skills
- Start-up experience will be preferable
What We Offer
• An ego-free work culture
• Work environment that challenges you to think out of box and problem solve
• Immense learning and super growth opportunity by being part of the initial team
• Preferable Industry: B2C startups with employee based of 3K+ OR Established Brands FMCG/ Consumer Durables / IT/ Pharma / Retail
- Should have worked for overseas consultants.
- Client coordination
- Recruitment coordination
- Handling team of (2-3 or 1-2)
- Worked for any Senior overseas recruitment agency and handled clients from the Middle east.
- Will have to handle construction, FMCG, hotel, and all verticals.
- Arranging employee interviews.(majorly hire blue collars employees)
- Preferred end-to-end knowledge of the Saudi visa process. - important
- (UAE, and Qatar would also work but should know the Saudi visa process)
- Should have excellent knowledge of Excel, letter drafting, and client coordination.
- Flexible with their work timings.
- Male and female candidates.
at DigiChefs LLP
JOB DESCRIPTION –Jr HR MANAGER
We’ve been reinventing the meaning of digital marketing or rather, advertising in a digital era since 2015. With over 5 years of cumulative marketing experience at the heart of the organization, we enable our clients to grow and meet their business objectives. Our sweet combination of technology, creative communication, and a thought-through execution strategy bolster the marketing vertical in your business center, so that you may focus on the next important item on your list. Let us help you build a recipe for success.
Know more about us:
Check our website www.digichefs.com
Watch our journey so far Play Showreel - A 180 sec. Sneak Peek
Why Join DigiChefs
We are a boutique Digital Marketing Company focused on performance led to creative campaigns.
A tight team of 40 makes us an ideal fit for any brand looking for a partner who can support their marketing setup or accelerate them in their growth stage.
With efficient internal processes & subject expertise in digital, we forge as your extended marketing partner.
Direct access to the founders & the core team, flexibility & agility when situations demand so, clean reporting and transparency at every stage, while completely maintaining the security of your confidential data, are some reasons why our clients love us!
We were featured by:
Digital Agency Network - https://digitalagencynetwork.com/agencies/mumbai/
Learning Catalyst - https://learningcatalyst.in/top-10-digital-marketing-agencies-mumbai/
Social Samosa - https://www.socialsamosa.com/2020/03/agency-feature-digichefs/
Yara Book https://yarabook.com/read-blog/82135_the-best-social-media-marketing-agency-in-mumbai-digichefs.html
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization's human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues.
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Professionalism regarding time and deadlines.
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of Digital Agency Recruitment Experience.
at Empower HR
Assist Head in design of compensation packages in align with the company’s strategic plan
Prepare, coordinate for manpower & pay budgets, track of wage cost
Ensure compliance of all reward practice (internal & external)
Draft job descriptions, ensure job mapping and job analyses and classifications
Conduct/ participate salary survey, hiring data analysis and market research for benchmarks & result analysis for appraisal decisions
Ensure the complete employee data availability, timely updation & accuracy in HR system
Review of salary revisions as per the benchmark/ parity for retentions
Anahad is India’s fastest growing chain of branded pharmacies and e-pharmacy, started and run by IIT Bombay Alumni.
At Anahad, our mission is to make genuine medicines reach EVERY INDIAN HOUSEHOLD at Wholesale prices, by leveraging the efficiencies of technology. Working on an audacious mission it becomes important to have people who are smarter than you around. We are funded by some of the coolest investors of Silicon Valley, India and Japan and now want YOU to join our mission.
Anahad aims to consolidate and build a household brand in a largely unorganised market worth more than 1.5 Lakh Crore. We are looking for dynamic Pharma professionals who are striving to grow fast and create an identity for themselves in the Pharma industry.
About This Role - HR Manager
HR is the backbone of an organization.
As our HR Manager, you will spearhead the organization’s personnel and human resources department.
If you are a people’s person with high work ethic, excellent communication skills, knowledge of HR practices, strong organizational and interpersonal skills, we’ve got the job for you.
- Consult with the Founders to develop talent & culture interventions.
- Spearhead HR programs from ideation to execution throughout team members’ lifecycle including talent acquisition, engagement, learning & development, performance management, compensation & benefits management, and operations.
- Coach functional leaders on HR guidelines & practices.
- Support recruitment needs and drive innovative hiring & retention strategies for top tier talent.
- Continuously assess the employee pulse and cultural climate, proactively identifying and resolving issues with various stakeholders.
- Champion a people first approach to deliver an exceptional employee experience
- Audit and update processes to ensure all Anahad-ites have a comprehensive experience and a clear understanding of the values, business, product, culture & practices.
- Define success by establishing goals and KPIs, and implement processes & practices with consistent tracking and reporting methods to boost performance.
- Manage and enhance the performance review process, driving feedback culture, quality of appraisals, and timely closure.
- Should be adept at handling employee relations, boosting employee engagement. And strengthening community-building at work.
- Establish a people strategy that leverages social media to support and attract top talent.
- Collaborate with Administration, Operations, Finance, and logistics teams on a regular basis.
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience supporting Founders in a fast-growing organisation with at least 2 years in a leadership role.
- Minimum 3 years of managing Talent Acquisition - Tech & Business hiring.
- Passionate about innovative HR solutions and process improvement.
- Strong business acumen, problem-solving abilities, and analytical thinking skills.
- Experience in employer branding & crafting employee value propositions.
Why should you join us?
If you are passionate about driving change, here’s an organization that is all set to revolutionize India’s healthcare segment.
You can be part of this revolution, and part of our mission of saving lives!
Please note: Only Mumbai-based candidates can apply.
at Infinite Computing Systems
Assistant Manager HR
We are looking for an Assistant Manager in our HR Team (for Employer Branding and Internal Communication) to develop and deliver innovative and effective Employer Branding roadmap and action plans to promote the company as an employer of choice to prospective hires through social media, print and other communication formats and programs. We are looking for someone who can engage well with existing employees and play an important role in internal communication.
This role reports to Head of Human Resources.
- Developing a comprehensive and sustainable employee engagement roadmap.
- Identifying and working / liaise with third party vendors to establish an overall all framework to continuously enhance and upgrade the Employer Branding and employee engagement to the current and future requirements.
- Planning, establishing, and collaborating with stakeholders to keep the social media presence and channels related to recruitment and employer branding fresh and relevant.
- Responsible for Employee Engagement, Employee Brand Management, Event Management related to employee engagement.
- Leading the development and delivery of internal communication plans and materials and managing events and engagement plans.
- Improving the Employee Engagement Index by conceptualizing and implementing various employee development and engagement initiatives.
- Expanding the company's online presence and developing creative ways to draw prospective employees to the company's website and identifying new recruitment opportunities through social media.
- Acting as Subject Matter Expert within Employer Branding by providing the best knowledge, best practices and innovative solutions to support the business.
- Establish campus connections and drive campus engagement / relationships to build a sustainable employer Brand.
- Identify gaps and early signals of engagement interventions [through L&D, upskilling and other HR interventions] basis the engagement surveys.
Desired Skills and Competencies:
- Passionate about creating an impact in the lives of employees.
- High energy, flexible and Independent/Enthusiastic, work well with internal & external teams and be able to adapt quickly to a fast-moving environment.
- Experience and strong understanding of stakeholder management.
- Fluent in English communication (verbal & written expression).
We have an Urgent Requirement for HR Assistant Role @Andheri (West)
- Hiring candidates by using different job portals (Naukri, Monster, Apna App, Indeed, etc.)
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- must have excellent communication skills.
Interested candidates can send thier updated CV.
at Namaste Credit
We are seeking an experienced and results-driven HR Business Partner to align our HR initiatives and functions with business objectives and business needs. Duties for the HR Business Partner will include aligning staff to business objectives, recruiting the right talent, enhancing staff performance, supporting employee development, enhancing recruitment efforts, planning strategic HR initiatives, running orientation and onboarding processes, communicating role expectations, designing succession plans, maintaining staff relations, updating policies and practices, and overseeing wellness and health initiatives. Your experience in human resources management will aid our organization in adding value to overall business objectives, providing HR solutions, resolving personnel grievances, retaining a talented workforce, and ensuring compliance with regulations.