Human Resource Management System (HRMS) Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
• Oversee the payroll operations in US and Canada, Knowledge of EMEA payroll will be added advantage
• Provide direct support and governance to third-party payroll vendors. Implement, direct, and maintain
procedures to ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll outside the U.S., in conjuncture with HR.
• Processing changes in employees’ employment lifecycle in accordance with country payroll calendar and
global guidelines (new hire, transfer, termination, time & attendance, benefits, payroll)
• Proper data input and for necessary corrections in the HR systems (Workday, ADP tools)
• Running payroll processes, controls, reconciliation
• Collaboration with members of the country's local team on HR-related topics
• Basic knowledge of North America payroll and how payroll works in general
• Excellent analytical and problem solving with confidence to make decisions and manage escalations
• Must be highly engaging, confident communicator, and detail orientated.
• Experience on ADP WFN, Workday, and Ceridian day force
• B. Com / M. Com with 0.6 to 1-year relevant experience.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Team player and ability to work with a strict timeline.
• Flexible to work in US shifts.
• Good in Microsoft Office.
• Ability to take ownership of the work.
• Ability to manage the stakeholders independently.
. SHIFT TIMING: 5 AM to 2 PM
North American payroll,
- Drive employee Engagement initiatives through effective employee connect, conduct periodic communication forums, open house forums and town hall meetings
- Should have Experience in EWS, RAG analysis, Skip level meetings, 360/90 degree programme, Managing attrition etc.
- Planning and executing festival celebration in the company for the employee engagement
- Planning and executing varied activities for employee motivation programmes
- Measure employee satisfaction and identify areas that require improvement
- Ensuring constant engagement initiatives are implemented
- To handle operational activities like filing and service logs
- Driving Performance Management Process like ADH assessment, TRP etc.
- Partnering with the shared services, operations and other stakeholders to handle day to day activities. E.g. Leaves, Transfer-Relocation, Benefits, etc.
Roles and Responsibilities-
- Employee Engagement - Ensure smooth end-to-end implementation of the assigned processes. This should cover the following activities:
- Ensure release of engagement Calendar
- Review and Track Status of open Actionable
- Prepare Dashboards for various employee connect initiatives
- Alert stakeholders on delays / issues
- Employee Grievance handling & providing first hand resolution to the employees
- Manage queries, issues, escalations, if any
- Any other process/ task allocated as required
- Participate in Knowledge Sessions within or outside the Team
- Participation in events organized by company
- MIS based reports like HR SLA, Attrition, Adhoc reports etc.
- Processing resignations, Conducting Exit Interviews to ensure smooth closure of full & final settlement.
Peoplesoft Technical - SSE
Sr.Software Engineer with 5 to 9 years of experience in PeopleSoft
Good knowledge and minimum 5 years hands-on Technical experience on Application Designer, PeopleCode, Application Engine, Component Interface, Application Package and Integration Broker.
Good Verbal & Written communication Skills
Sound techno-functional and business process conceptual knowledge on Peoplesoft Finance procure to pay modules - AP,GL,PC, AM, PO, ePro, SCMT, Catalog Management & eSettlements.
Experience on reporting tools like BI Publisher, SQR, PS Query, PS Security, and nVision reports will be added advantage.
Worked in Upgrade/ Support/Development projects in PeopleSoft Financials.
Worked on all phases of a project - design, development, testing etc.
Knowledge in mainframes would be an added advantage