3+ Software Configuration Management (SCM) Jobs in Pune | Software Configuration Management (SCM) Job openings in Pune
Apply to 3+ Software Configuration Management (SCM) Jobs in Pune on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Software Configuration Management (SCM) Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
Jr. Implementation Consultant
- Coordinate with clients and coordinate wiht team members to carry out configurations and initial instance set up.
- Understand client scenarios and suggest standard configurations
- You would bring in excellent communication skills
- Excellent aptitude and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and interactive skills
1) Experience customizing Salesforce CPQ application.
2) Strong with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, Visual force,
Chatter, Apex Data Loader etc.
3) Have directly involved in managing the releases of various salesforce applications - with deepdive
understanding of packages and change sets.
4) Have hands-on experience working with Salesforce API [Tooling API, Metadata API, Canvas, Rest/ SOAP
API, Bulk API etc.,]
5) Have hands-on experience in developing and architecting enterprise applications on Java / J2EE
6) Strong Problem Solving and communication skills.
7) SFDC Certifications Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, DEV
8) Must have been part of publishing at least 1 app on AppExchange and understanding of AppExchange
security review requirements
9) Implemented Continuous Integration for one of the Force.com applications.
10) In-depth knowledge and experience in developing Salesforce1 Mobile solutions (Apps).
11) Translates business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the
Salesforce/CPQ platform & out of the box capabilities.
12) Experience in CPQ, Merge Service e: Configuration and Pricing APIs.
13) Proficiency in Salesforce.com development environment including Force.com IDE, migration tools,
SOSL, SOQL and Webservice
Project Manager – Team Lead (Appian System Analyst)
About the position:-
The Manager will be working in Intelligent Automation domain in a techno functional role and develop proprietary solutions on Appian BPM, IBM BPM, Java and RPA platforms. This Position will be required to work extensively with Audit business Teams for developing solutions using Appian BPM, Java and RPA platforms. Candidate should be able to work as an individual contributor as well as in leading the team on various technology aspect from programming and development point of view.
Broadly, the key responsibilities are:
- Design, Development, Architecture, Implementation and Support on end to end Business applications with Appian BPM platform.
- Adept to leading technologies preferably in BPM and RPA Domain.
- Collaborating with Business teams for process discussions and working closely with IT team for infrastructure and deployment.
Roles and responsibilities:
The Manager will be predominantly responsible to:
- Extensively involve at all phase of Technical planning & requirements gathering.
- Work with business and technology teams to analyze and assess automation feasibility.
- Manage Projects end-to-end using relevant development framework either SDLC or Agile.
- Lead team of Appian developers and making sure development is moving
- Ensure quality of development by closely working with developers and testing team..
- Work closely with IT technology and infrastructure team.
- Able to support and drive change management of existing processes as per new requirements using a structured change control process.
- Work with project leads on technology platform related issues and provide plausible suggestion for improvements.
- Ensure the work is performed with high quality and completed within agreed turnaround time.
- Strong experience in Developing Web services and exposure to Enterprise application integration.
- Timely raise any issues identified to the Managers so that the quality and turnaround time are not impacted
- Plan and organize the work in such a way that the Quality and efficiency are not impacted on the deliverables
- Lead / participate in firm's strategic initiatives and corporate social responsibility programs
Education and Experience Requirements:
- B.E or B. Tech with IT/Computer Science/ related specialization.
- 10+ year of post qualification experience last 5 years need to be on Appian.
- Strong knowledge on BPM and having worked on any other BPM product is definite plus.
- Strong knowledge of Appian BPM and IBM BPM.
- Good knowledge on Software applications, SQL, Python, JAVA/J2EE programming and C++
- Good understanding on BPM Fundamentals, Architecture Components, Technical Features as design feature, configuration in Appian etc.
- Well versed with AGILE and SDLC based development approach.
- Expertise on Process Design documents & Technical Design documents