Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) Jobs in Pune
Primary Skills – SDA, DNAC, Cisco ISE, Routing and switching and Troubleshooting NAC, 802.1x, Supplicant configuration,
Switching Skills- IOS upgrade, SNMP, VLAN, STP, VSL
Routing Skills-OSPF, BGP, ISIS
Network Monitoring Tools- Cisco Prime (Integration, monitoring, and troubleshooting)
- Must have hands on experience in Implementing NAC,802.1x (Wired & Wireless)
- Strong knowledge on CAMPUS LAN Architecture and implementation
- Hands on experience in Routing, Switching, Cisco SDA, DNAC, Cisco ISE, Assurance
- Working experience in Cisco prime infra, Monitoring, Integration and Heat map generation
- Should have detailed technical understanding, troubleshooting of STP protocols (STP, PVST, RSTP, MSTP)
- Perform IOS upgrades on Switches and WLCs
- Troubleshoot skills on Quality of Service, Multicast and HSRP, Dot1x protocols, IPSLA
- Troubleshooting skills on Cisco VSS, VSL and stacking technologies
- Should have detailed technical understanding, troubleshooting and support of, Routing protocols (OSPF, BGP), MPLS in an enterprise environment.
- Perform root cause and troubleshoot network outages
- Should be proficient in Wireless technology, implementation, and troubleshooting
- Deliver reports on the actions performed.
- Hands-on experience with the networking products Like Cisco 6800, 9500,9400,9300, 3800, 2960x and 3650 switches. Juniper EX8200,EX4200,EX3300 and EX2200 switches
- Strong ability to troubleshoot complex network issues and Identify, diagnose, and resolve different types of network problems.
Secondary Skills –
- CCNP Certification
- Project Management: Managing individual network projects within the scope of the Network Team
- Excellent technical and business communication skills, both oral and written
- Knowledge on CAMPUS LAN Architecture and implementation
- Having exposure to Cisco’s latest technologies like SDA, DNAC
- Hand-on experience on designing and implementing Cisco SDA
- Strong Routing & Switching, Cisco SDA, DNAC, Cisco ISE skillset is a must.
- Hands On expertise on Cisco Prime, ISE, Cisco Meraki
- Hands on and troubleshooting SDA
- Experience on L 3