4+ Change Management Jobs in Pune | Change Management Job openings in Pune
Apply to 4+ Change Management Jobs in Pune on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Change Management Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
• Maintain, update, and enhance ITSM environment including Incident, Request,
Problem, Change and Knowledge Management, Service Catalog, Service Portals,
SLAs, Discovery, and Integrations
• Participate in the implementation and configuration of other ServiceNow products
outside of ITSM to increase the adoption of the ServiceNow platform.
• Responsible for performing daily administration, issue resolution, and
troubleshooting of the ServiceNow platform.
Monitor health, usage, and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications.
To be the right fit, you will need:
• Minimum of 2 years of demonstrated experience in ServiceNow development and
• Proficient in developing, integrating and maintaining applications using ServiceNow
Platform technology and tools.
• Understanding of and experience working with IT Service Management processes
(Incident, Problem, Change, Release, SLM, Service Catalog), PPM/ITBM
• Understanding of IT and business requirements with ability to develop, test, deploy
improvements, and update Manage and administer lists, filters, forms, platform
interfaces (to other data sources) and the data within tables, import sets and the
• Preferably certified in ServiceNow
Open Position – For all levels (Jr., Mid-level to Sr.)
- Consult internal customers on industry and ServiceNow best practices
- Lead and own all technical aspects of project delivery and solution delivery including Application UI Configuration, Workflow Configuration
- Implement range of product offered by ServiceNow
- Develop Custom Applications
- Manage ServiceNow instance upgrade and improve its performance
- Development Integration components
- Be a key member of the overall implementation project team
- Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on customer experiences
- 3-8 years of Exp. in ServiceNow implementations and software development
- Familiarity with SOA technologies including as REST, SOAP
- Expertise with HTML technologies including HTML, CSS and AJAX practices
- Expertise on Incident management, Problem management, Change management, Knowledge management, Request Management and Integrations.
- Experience in coding, object-oriented and modularized software
- Demonstrated success completing complex projects, on time
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies quickly
- Proven experience as a key technical resource leading the development of solutions
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) around all key technical decisions during project delivery
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Proven team player and team builder
Good to have experience
- Experience in designing, developing, scalable and distributed system.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ensure timely delivery as per the product plan.
- Track implementations across clients and ensure delivery in coordination with the technology team.
- Highlight Risks in the project, to ensure everyone understands overall risk.
- Manage the QA process, to help iterate on the products.
- Manage project scope and changes. Ensure that the project is within the scope, schedule, budget and quality standards.
- Coach, the mentor, motivate and supervise the project team. Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Keep detailed track of projects and share updates with clients.
- Manage client expectations for projects. 9.Customer visits.
1.Should have good knowledge of any technology
2.Good experience in customer management and people management.
3.Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously.
- Experience with enterprise products is desirable
- Experience in banking and finance domain is a bonus
- Client facing experience in the role of a project manager.
Should have handled small/medium projects in the past.
Prepare product and project plans in coordination with the sales team and tech team.
Should have worked with technical architects and developers and understands the terminology and concepts.
Proven ability to demonstrate a drive for results and accountability of business needs.
Experience of 3-4 years in Project Management
2-3 years in a PMO role
Overall experience of 6-8 years
Preferably from Product Organisations. But not a must.
Experience in preparing and reviewing Project Plans
Understanding of project governance and process compliances
Deep understanding of Project tracking and Risk assessment.
Experience of preparing Project reports, Snapshots, MIS.
Good team player - as he/she will need to work closely with PMs and other internal teams.