Brand Management Jobs in Chandigarh
Business Development Manager’
CupShup is looking for a qualified business development specialist to extend our reach through expert discovery and exploration of new and untapped business opportunities and relationships. Our ideal candidate will be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use initiative, and help build billion-dollar brands that make everyday activities easier for people around the world. Highly skilled at sales and business operations, this person will join and inspire a team of like-minded go-getters to achieve our company vision.
- Manage both our existing sales pipeline and the development of new business opportunities
- Take a lead role in developing new-business proposals and presentations that create and nurture opportunities and partnerships
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a sales pipeline for short/medium/long term in accordance with targets
- Develop strategies and positions by analyzing new-venture integration
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and delegate tasks to achieve strategic goals
- Motivate the team, track performance, and report metrics
- Manage proposal response process, including detailed RFP requirements, content creation, and inputs from various sources
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select deals in line with strategies, and facilitate pitch logistics
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company
- Support deal structure and pricing with business-value analysis, and negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals
- Maintain and share professional knowledge through education, networking, events, and presentations
- Post Graduation in business or related fields preferred
- Minimum of 5 years experience in acquisition of brands, B2B sales, consultative sales
- Successful track record in B2B sales and negotiation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in sales techniques
- Proficiency in data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting
- Proven ability to plan and manage resources
- An analytical mind with good organizational skills.
- Commercial and business awareness
- Agile to adapt with the dynamic business environment
Byju’s, Ola Cabs, Dunzo, Swiggy, Zomato, Uber.
What is common across all of these shining stars of Indian Startup World? They are the most valued startups of the country. True. They are Unicorns or Soonicorns. That’s also true. They are changing the game and consumer behavior in their respective segments. Correct!
But there is one small detail common across these. CupShup was fortunate enough to partner with all of these brands during nascent/early stages of their journey and we are still helping them reach their audience pan India!
CupShup, a 7 year old RoI-focused growth partner to startups and brands like HUL, Marico, SBI, ICICI, have been a major contributor in scaling the biggest names in the startup world. We are proud to contribute in our small way in taking these brands to its target audience in an innovative way and make a name for ourselves to rely upon in the process. We are a 200 member team spread across 12 cities of the country which specializes in scaling up the brands quickly. CupShup is a 360 degree growth partner with offerings across Creative, Digital and Offline marketing that provides a seamless planning, marketing budget allocation and execution to reach brand goals. CupShup has helped more than 300 brands scale up to its potential across the country and currently we are scaling up a cohort of 45 brands.
We need more hands on the deck! People who are fascinated by the entrepreneurial zeal that has gripped our country and hustle that goes behind the scenes. If you are a hustler who wants to understand and be part of the sea change that India is witnessing and wants to be a part of a dynamic team.
You can read about us and understand how we have brewed innovation in detail at www.cupshup.co.in
at Dight Infotech private limited
We are seeking a highly motivated individual for Business Development Profile / Online Bidding
Should be comfortable in client interaction and proposal writing.
Should having knowledge of website bids.
Excellent Communication skills (written & Oral) can also apply for this position.
Should have knowledge of bidding portals.
at Antier Solutions Pvt. Ltd (Antech)
As a business development manager, you'll need to:
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, clients, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organization
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers
- Meet with clients face to face or over the phone
- Foster and develop relationships with clients
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Work strategically - carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
- Draw up client contracts - depending on the size of company, this task may be completed by someone else or agreements may not be as formal
- Have a good understanding of the businesses' products or services and be able to advise others about them
- Train members of your team, arranging external training where appropriate
- Seek ways of improving the way the business operates
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
If your business development role is more sales orientated, you may also:
- Create a sales pipeline
- Increase sales of the business
- Carry out sales forecasts and analysis and present your findings to senior management.
- Develop the business sales and marketing strategy.
You'll need to have:
- An excellent telephone manner for making initial contact and for ongoing communication with Clients
- Interpersonal skills for building and developing relationships with clients
- Written and verbal communication skills - needed for communicating with a range of people, both internally and externally, as well as presentation skills
- Teamworking skills and a collaborative approach to work
- Decision-making skills
- The ability to multitask and prioritize your workload
- Project management and organizational skills
- The ability to motivate yourself and set your own goals
- The ability to think strategically
- The ability to analyze sales figures and write reports
- A flexible approach to work with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Initiative and the confidence to start things from scratch.
- You should have an experience in Management Consultancy and Gaming Industry
at Browku Pvt Ltd
We are looking for someone to join an exciting, soon launching real estate based company as a Business Development intern. Not only is this job a great way to get into the corporate industry it will also be a great internship experience to showcase in your resume. No two days will be the same in this job, and the ideal candidate should be able to communicate with a wide range of clientele and manage relations with high-profile delegates.
- Generating Leads
- Managing client relationships.
- Increasing the exposure of the company.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A proven ability to work within a team.
1. Work on lead identification and conversion.
2. Talk to influencers and decision-makers involved in procuring IT/software development services.
3. Qualify prospects and identify potential opportunities.
4. Coordinate with the technical team to schedule pre-sales discussion & ensure smooth communication between prospect, sales team.
5. Work on handling the up-level lead generation.
6. Work on setting up the pipeline and driving the revenue growth.
7. Research, prospect, and build a targeted client base for business development.
8. Set up online demo meetings and face to face meetings.
9. Follow-up with prospects identified as potential clients and who have shown interest to use our services.
10. Serve as the first in-depth point of contact to customers.
11. Make outbound cold calls to the targeted list of prospects.
12. Provide product information to prospective customers.
13. Develop an active sales pipeline of qualified prospects.
14. Work on customer onboarding, client support, nurturing and success.
Candidate should have:
1. Good communication skills (spoken and written).
2. Persuasion and people skills to engage clients and customers.
3. Data mining experience using LinkedIn, Google, etc.
4. IT solution/IT sales/mobility/pre-sales/outbound(software sales)/business development/key account management exposure/analytics sales experience.
at Strive Digi Tech
Strive Digi Tech is Hiring for Business developer Executive for Mohali Location
- Responsible for Online Bidding on Upwork
-Linkedin Lead Generation is Plus point
- Generating new Business for a wide range of Digital Services.
- Experience with a Lead Generator (Linkedin), Calling, Drafting of proposals, Client Interaction, Negotiation, Follow-ups, and also coordinate with the technical team
- Create a Business Proposal, Presentations, Slides, and other documents as required by a potential client.
- Ability to handle pressures of sales targets and work as per tight deadlines. Maintain top-order client relations and be able to maintain them in all situations.
- Should have knowledge about how to sell Web Services and Digital Marketing Services.
- Good knowledge of getting quality leads for WordPress development, SEO, Google Ads & Social Media.
- Must have a strategical approach to Bid on portals at the right time including targeting the right leads
Experience:- 2 -3 year
5 Day working
Hike on current salary
WFH available for some time
Day / Night Shift
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹22,000.00 per month
Think & Learn Pvt Ltd is a pioneer in the global Ed-tech segment and the parent company Of BYJU’s the Learning app., the largest K12 learning app in the world with over 10 million students learning with us.
A winner of the Deloitte Fastest 50 India Award for six years in a row and a winner of the Fastest 300 Asia Award for the last three years, this company has doubled its growth year on year. BYJU’s the Learning App provides lessons in math and science for students from grade 4 to 12 through formats such as videos, tests, quizzes, personalized learning paths and even games. There are programs also for competitive examinations like the JEE, NEET, CAT, GRE, GMAT and UPSC.
BYJU’s Learning App is a giant in the global Ed-tech space with an array of investors valuing the company at thousands of crores. It was also the first Asian company to get the backing of Facebook’s founder Mark Zuckerberg.
Our employees can look forward to multiple benefit schemes starting from incentives, impact bonuses, travel incentives, health benefits and much more & if you are passionate about making India and the world Think & Learn through various platforms, modes and pedagogies then look no further!
Job Title: Business Development Associate (BDA)
Job Description: This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high performance Environment that emphasizes on spreading the BYJU’s unique way of learning in your city.
Your role will start with contacting potential customers (parents and students) to set up Meetings, counsel the students on learning pedagogies and the BYJUS personalized Learning journey.
You will be working 5 days a week, Mondays and Tuesdays being week-off, taking up Revenue responsibility. This hybrid model of sales will give you an exposure to the best of Inside-sales and direct-sales.
Keen interest in education.
Decent communication skills.
Being interested in mentoring student and knack for sales and positioning an idea.
Location: Across India
Academic Qualification: Graduation/Post Graduation (Year of passing: 2020 and before)
CTC for BDA: 10 lakhs (5L Fixed and 3L Variable 2L Performance Pay)