Demand management Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
at Simplilearn Solutions
Simplilearn.com is the world’s largest professional certifications company and an Onalytica Top 20 influential brand. With a library of 400+ courses, we've helped 1 million+ professionals advance their careers, delivering $5 billion in pay raises. Simplilearn has over 750 employees worldwide and our customers include Fortune 1000 companies, top universities, leading agencies and hundreds of thousands of working professionals. We are growing over 200% year on year and having fun doing it.
Who are we looking for?
This role would be part of the B2C sales function for our India / International Business Groups. He/she would drive the new customer acquisition, customer relationship management, Operations & reporting.
What should you do?
• New Customer Acquisition
• Conversion of leads received through various marketing channels • Preparing short-term and long-term sales plan towards reaching the assigned goals • Consistently achieve revenue targets in line withteam/organizational objectives • Proactively identifying cross-selling/up-selling opportunities with the existing customers • Identifying references through the existing customer base to increase the sales pipeline
• Customer Relationship Management
• Understand the customer requirement and pass on the insights towards the product portfolio improvement based on the customer interaction / feedback • Key Account Management • New account development
• Operations and Reporting
• Managing pre-sales to post-sales support activities for the assigned products/geographies and ensuring the highest customer satisfaction
Qualification / Education and other Requirements:
• Education- Any Undergraduate (BBA,B.Tech, B,A) etc.
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Good Interpersonal skills, numerical and analytical ability.
• Decision making skills.
• Language required: English & Hindi (mandatory),
• Proficient in MS-Office (Excel, Word).
• Should be flexible for day shift- (9-hour of login between 8 AM - 10 PM). •
Comfortable with working 6 days a week and the week off will be on weekday.
Role and Responsibility – Sales Executive
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects.
• Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects recommending
• Outbound calling on data collected through lead generation activities / secondary data
sources. • Daily follow-ups on older leads and work on new leads.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards. • Must be
energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales deals and generate revenue for the
About Training- Training will be provided for initial few days for an employee to understand end to
at 3 Minds Digital
Key Job Responsibilities:
- You will proactively engage with both the senior stakeholders and co-founder to understand their business goals and help them to build an effective sales plan
- Develop and execute sales strategies and identify target sectors, responsible for agency sales and business development activities PAN India
- The role would be dynamic in nature and would include finding prospective clients, designing pitches, strategizing, planning, meeting prospects and closing deals independently
- Ability to put together large complex proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Expert in creating sophisticated sales model/pipeline and running them for profitable business venture
- Should have experience with selling digital services like Website & Application Development and Design, Branding, Packaging & Publication Design and Digital Marketing end-to-end
- Analyze & prepare annual sales budgets, responsible for generating revenue collection, establish strategic plans to achieve maximum profits, and expand customer base through extensive marketing
- Ability to analyze and implement marketing strategies and develop sales initiatives
- Drive strategies to increase product & service awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends as well as projections for the future
- Prospect for potential new clients, acquiring and maintaining healthy relationship with them
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Must have prior experience in handling large & multiple accounts
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurately entered
Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team
at Magical Nest
We, at Magical Nest, design India's Best Kids' Rooms. If you have seen what we do (check our Facebook page at fb.com/magicalnest and Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/magical_nest) and are excited to be together in this journey to creating the most functional and beautiful kids rooms in India, then we could land a great fit.
We are looking for a creative and energetic Customer Sales Representative with 2+ years of experience in new customer acquisition, customer relationship management and sales service.
If that's you then do apply and let's hope to get moving.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will join a small but very ambitious set-up that is reimagining the way kids' rooms are designed and executed in India.
You will be asked to -
- Interact with existing and prospective customers to garner their interest and convert them into qualified leads.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails.
- Contact the parents and answer their queries about our services and process.
- Provide high end customer service.
- Create and share product quotations with customers.
If you are passionate about using your skill to sell happiness to kids and parents around India then we're game!
Qualifications and Skills
We are looking for candidates with these skills.
- 2 - 3 experience of B2C sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
- Microsoft word, powerpoint and excel
- MBA is a plus
Prior experience of Interior Design services will be a plus.
HyperVerge is a global deep tech AI company serving clients across India, Africa ASEAN and US regions. Our market-leading AI technology is ranked among the bests on the globally reputed leaderboards such as NIST. Our AI products are used by large enterprises like Jio, Vodafone, Airbus, SBI, Bajaj, ICICI Securities and unicorns such as Grab, Groww, Byjus, and Cred for verifying the identities of their customers and preventing fraud.
We have powered more than 500 million (~7% of the world’s population) ID checks in the last three years!
As part of our rapid growth plan, we are looking to onboard a dynamic and ambitious salesperson in our India Sales team. This team member will be a hunter and be responsible to generate new recurring revenue by acquiring new customers for HyperVerge’s products
OUTCOMES EXPECTED – FIRST YEAR:
- Develop a deep understanding of HyperVerge technology and products within the first month
- To acquire 12+ new logos and thereby generate $75K New MRR (~$300K New Total Revenue) for HyperVerge by End of March 31, 2023.
- Consistently achieve and exceed mutually agreed upon monthly sales goals
- Sales Execution
- Drive new revenue by taking charge of the full sales cycle following the established sales process. You will primarily be responsible for leading qualified opportunities to closures. In addition, you will also be expected to hunt, prospect and qualify a certain number of leads every month as these are key skills for a salesperson to always sharpen.
- The role is a combination of both Inside Sales and Field Sales. Travel to client offices as necessary.
- Closely collaborate with various internal teams as necessary.
- Sales Strategy:
- Build a strategically selected list of target clients (with the help of the Sales Leader)
- Exploring new markets/target segments
- Assist the Product team in meetings to understand problems clients are facing
- Constantly refine our Go-to-Market approach based on sales objectives and market situation.
- Constantly evolve and collaborate to find methods to connect and pitch to top-level executives and decision-makers at prospects
- Establish a clear use case and manage pilots with measurable business impact
- Collaborate with internal teams to launch new publisher-focused products with your partners
- Collate and interpret partner feedback to facilitate improved products
- Share and build a best-practices knowledge base to share with current and future sales team members
- Be the primary point of contact for your client stakeholders and be fully responsible for driving client conversation from HyperVerge.
- Proactively share insights and learnings from client conversations
- Reporting and Insight Generation
- Ensure CRM is always updated.
- Work with Sales Leader in generating insights on how to make the sales team more efficient.
- 1+ years of experience with B2B Saas sales functions, and has the necessary mindset to scale with an established sales process.
- Has handled accounts of ACV of $50K and above
- Excellent written and verbal communication via phone, email and in-person meetings
- Good to have - deep understanding of onboarding and KYC processes in B2C companies
- Travel - 25% domestic travel required for client engagements
- Understands clearly what it takes to generate New Revenue - identify a lead, generate interest, discover problems and is energized by (at least not afraid of) difficult situations, conversations, negotiations, conflict, rejection, etc.
- Competitive and result-focused
- Spends 80% of focused time on creating new revenue (Exceeds revenue and pipeline targets)
- Be great at the execution of an established process.
- Be able to adapt to emerging situations as far as key values/boundary conditions are being met.
- Domain Knowledge and network
- Good track record of selling to the Financial Services industry (preferable)
- Knows decision-makers and has a working relationship across organizations in the industry
- In-depth understanding of one of these - lending, insurance, securities, credit cards or mutual funds and an understanding of the critical industry problems
- Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- High grasping power - Quick to understand and absorb qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it
- Strong attention to detail - does not let important details slip through the cracks
- Intellectual curiosity - loves to ask questions and is genuinely interested in learning the client's needs
- Enthusiastic about learning and trying new approaches, best practices, and ideas and not overly attached to what has worked in the past
- Work ethics
- Proactively pursues the company mission with a high degree of energy and daily activity.
- Follow-through on Commitments to both clients and team member
at AONE STEEL AND ALLOYS PRIVATE LIMITED
- Have to Negotiate and fix up meetings with the Point of contacts.
-Have to Genrate Leads if needed
- Have to establish great relationship with the clients.
at 22by7 Solutions
Any role with us is a career building opportunity. At 22by7, the incumbent is the complete owner of any opportunity she or he creates.
The sales effort is backed-up by right process and people in place like- dedicated Solution Architect Team, Dedicated Post Sales Team (Tech Team), Marketing and other Support function in place.
Dedicated 24*7 support team
We not only resolve but ensure BCP and thus empower our client’s for enhanced productivity gain and realization of their Business Score Card.
Culture that has been voted as a Great Place to Work by the People of 22by7
Highly credible and competent Team Members
True work life integration and balance
Other benefits like Medical Insurance, Covid Care, and support structure over and above
About the role
Role- Enterprise Sales Manager- New Business
Reporting to- Head Sales
Role Type- Individual Contributor
No. of Vacancies-02
- Handling end-to-end sales
- Selling IT Infrastructure or IT Transformation Solution to Enterprise Accounts
- Selling across verticals Enterprise Accounts
- Working on GTM strategies and seeding 22by7 as a Solution Partner in Client Account
- Account Planning, Mapping, meeting the Decision Making Unit of the prospect or existing clients
- Understanding the clients existing infrastructure and the pain points and building on the clients transformation journey/ growth journey
- Pitching the right solution with the help of Pre-Sales team members
- Cross-Selling and Up-Selling- Growing the Account
- Maintaining a healthy strong funnel on solution portfolio of 22by7
- Answering the RFI/RFP/PoC etc with the help of Pre-Sales team
- Managing the OEM, Disti eco system and leveraging it for getting leads/ pre-sales / closures
- Working on BOM and pricing
- Handling presentations, techno commercial negotiations and Closures
- Create Customer Experience Excellence through continuous follow-up and customer interaction
- Working with other cross-functional team like marketing for carrying out different client/vendor related activities
- Take Sales Accreditation on different product lines which helps for strong pitching
Of the Solutions
Education- Open- Any Diploma/Any Graduate/Any Post Graduate
Experience- 5 to 10 years, sales exposure in similar or related domain, must be in IT sales and market exposure is a must
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation and negotiation skills
- Good at engaging and managing relationship with CXO level
- Excellent at relationship building and managing it
- Who can sniff opportunities
- Good mental resilience
- Drive to win
- Go getter
- Loves to work in fast paced environment and who loves working with target
- Open to travel
Sales Competency Dictionary
Technical Competencies- These are the competencies which are core and directly related to the job.
- Domain Knowledge & Expertise-
- Communication Skill-
Opening a conversation
Listening and Understanding abilities
Assessment of buyer
Growing the conversation
Art of probing/ questioning
Establishing trust, credibility, relationship over a communication
Closing the communication loop
Written communication- e-mail, documentation etc.
- Negotiation Skill-
Uncovering and delivering value, increasing the pie, creating win-win situations
Showing the value/worth
Finish it strong
Planning & Methodical
Networking for new sales opportunities
Behavioral Competencies- These are the competencies which manifests into the obvious behavior demonstrated by a successful sales professional.
- Achievement Motivation- The extent to which an individual is driven to succeed or can also be put as how important is for the individual to succeed in the given role.
Drive to Succeed
Achieving the goal
Sense of Achievement
Fear of Failure
Perseverance or Persuasiveness
- Emotional Stability/ Adaptability- The ability to adapt oneself to the environment and keep calm and focused even though an individual goes through tough challenges. The mental toughness to bounce back and hard.
Can take strong decision
- Emotional Intelligence- The ability to ‘Read people’
Able to empathize with people
Understands the emotions
Understands motivations that drives human behavior
- Locuz of control- Every individual attributes the success or failure to intrinsic or extrinsic factors. That is the factors which is under his control or not under his control. Thus they become ‘Accountable for their actions’.
Accountability for their action
In-charge of their plans and action
Owning up their success or failures
Doers or Action oriented
Strong at execution
- Organising Skills- The ability to extract information, interpret and plan.
Logical interpretation- quickly and accurately
Planning and Prioritizing
Desired Exposure/Background- Candidates who have worked in similar SI set up, exposure to corporate sales, selling IT solution to end customer. Must have a fair understanding of the business solution offered by 22by7
The Role growth- Can grow to Team Lead
Business Impact- The role makes a valuable contribution in the growth of the business profit, revenue, market and customer engagement.
at ODCEM Technologies
- Meet or exceed sales objectives at the enterprise level
- Effectively qualify leads and perform needs assessment, engaging technical resources as required
- Create client presentations, proposals, and coordinate quarterly business reviews
- Conduct high-level conversations with C-level and VP-level Executives
- Utilize solution-selling and value-selling techniques to effectively guide the sales process to close
- Upsell and leverage business from new and established customer relationships
- Utilize CRM solution to provide timely and accurate sales activity tracking and status updates
- Work strategically with management to deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities/challenges, and provide recommended solutions
- Great experience in Enterprise Software/Solution sales
- Experience conducting product demonstrations with the ability to build relevant, strategic messaging
- Must have strong verbal skills with consultative professional business acumen
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, ethical, responsible, & self-motivated
- Strong collaboration and relationship-building skills
- Presence and proficiency in social media such as LinkedIn
- A good listener
- Proven record of achieving sales quota throughout
Recko Inc. is looking for a Lead Sales Development Representative to join our rapidly growing organization as a critical part of the marketing team. This is the perfect opportunity for a self-motivated, determined Sales expert to create a massive impact on a young, disruptive start-up.
Recko was founded in 2017 to organise the world’s transactional information and provide intelligent applications to finance and product teams to make sense of the vast amount of data available. With the proliferation of digital transactions over the past two decades, Enterprises, Banks and Financial institutions are finding it difficult to keep a track on the money flowing across their systems. With the Recko Platform, businesses can build, integrate and adapt innovative and complex financial use cases within the organization and across external payment ecosystems with agility, confidence and at scale. . Today, customer-obsessed brands such as Deliveroo, Meesho, Grofers, Dunzo, Acommerce, etc use Recko so their finance teams can optimize resources with automation and prioritize growth over repetitive and time-consuming tasks around day-to-day operations.
Recko is a Series A funded startup, backed by marquee investors like Vertex Ventures, Prime Venture Partners and Locus Ventures. Traditionally enterprise software is always built around functionality. We believe software is an extension of one’s capability, and it should be delightful and fun to use.
Working at Recko:
We believe that great companies are built by amazing people. At Recko, We are a group of young Engineers, Product Managers, Analysts and Business folks who are on a mission to bring consumer tech DNA to enterprise fintech applications. The current team at Recko is 60+ members strong with stellar experience across fintech, e-commerce, digital domains at companies like Flipkart, PhonePe, Ola Money, Belong, Razorpay, Grofers, Jio, Oracle etc. We are growing aggressively across verticals.
What does the role entail?
Use your research, prospecting, and people-skills to identify, connect and educate potential customers on the benefits and value of Recko’s suite.
Be a driver of change for prospect organisations and help them visualise a future which is being crafted by Recko.
- Monitor metrics and help the team constantly improve by understanding their individual and collective performance
- Work closely with sales and marketing leadership to test new content and positioning and drive the success of outbound programs
Qualify prospects and navigate organisations to identify the decision-makers.
Nurture, multithread, and map prospective accounts.
Learn, leverage and help evolve the demand generation process.
Able to understand/explain concepts and ideas in a simple, clear and concise manner.
Great listener and quick thinker with an inquisitive nature.
Who are we looking for?
4-5 years of experience in ADR/SDR/BDR roles evangelising technology products and at least 2 years of experience leading SDR Team.
Experience working with medium and large organizations and C-level executives in particular in technology companies.
- Proven track record of building and maturing BDR/SDR outbound teams in the technology sector
Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills and well networked in the startup ecosystem.
Very strong interpersonal and communication skills to understand the needs of the business and the customer alike.
Experience using CRM’s
Fearless and willing to take intelligent risks
Assertive and persuasive, every step of the way
Articulative, energetic and someone with a strong business acumen