Business Developer Jobs
Build relationships with prospective clients
Maintain consistent contact with existing clients
Manage sales pipeline
Analyze market and establish competitive advantages
Track metrics to ensure targets are hit
Strong negotiation skills
Strong communication and presentation skills
• Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
• Connecting and handling potential clients via inbound/Outbound phone calls, emails, walk-ins.
• Developing and executing sales plans to meet and exceed monthly and quarterly sales goals.
• Identifying new revenue opportunities.
• Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
• Developing and executing sales and marketing strategies to grow business.
• Achieving sales goals applying sales techniques.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or similar field.
• Minimum of 0-3 years of experience in sales, business development or similar role.
• Passion for sales.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must possess strong customer service skills.
• Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
AuroIN is hiring for BDE(SEO Sales) position!
Job location: Infocity,Patia,Bhubaneswar
Qualification: Bachelor's / Master's in English, Marketing, Computer Science, or Business
Experience :1 year+ (in SEO Sales)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (American English)
- Excellent negotiation skills
- First-hand experience selling digital marketing/SEO packages to clients in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia.
- Must be able to create pipelines and prospects for new digital marketing (SEO, SMO, Google Ads, and branding) projects.
- Must be able to draft proposals and presentations for potential clients
- Knowledge of digital marketing/SEO tools, Microsoft Office, and Google Suite
- Must be able to analyze a website and prepare a Website Audit Report
- Flexible to work in a team environment in the US time zones
- Ready for challenges and targets
This role is ideal for someone who is looking to break into top-tier B2B SaaS sales and grow quickly in their sales career.
- You will be making a lot of calls
- You will be running your own outbound sequences (plenty of scopes to get creative with your messages)
- You will be setting up qualified meetings with the prospects
- You will also spend time researching the customers & identifying your ideal prospects
- The rest of your time will go towards improving your craft - imbibing our product, learning more about the market, and growing your understanding of our customers.
- Education: You should be smart, and be able to communicate well. We don't care which college you went to, or if you went to one at all
- Experience: 1 to 3 years of experience in customer-facing roles (preferably, sales)
- Drive: You have to be driven - whether it's the money, or the success, or something that you want to prove to yourself; we look for that drive
What we are looking
Our company is growing rapidly and is searching for Technical Business Development Manager. This role requires both proven experience working with the latest web technologies and outstanding personal communication skills. You should be result-oriented, detail-oriented, self-motivated, energetic, professional, reliable, a team player, customer-focused, and enjoy working with many different personalities.
*This role is an on-site full time position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Introducing the company’s information capabilities to prospective customers.
- Develop presentations and proposal decks based on customer needs.
- Conduct market and competitor analysis to identify new clients and opportunities to grow business.
- Continually update industry, product, competitor, and market knowledge and provide information to the Team.
- Follow up on post sales activities to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Developing and managing a strong sales pipeline, prospecting and assessing sales opportunities, and moving a number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
- Nurturing and expanding the company’s relationship with customer accounts of all sizes.
- Providing regular reporting of pipeline, forecasts and customer feedback.
- Manage relationships with our designated Team and support activities to maintain and extend existing technology integrations.
- Work closely with our Tech Team as their primary point of contact on technical matters, including feedback and resolution of development and support issues.
- Protect and expand Business.
- Knowledge and understanding of 2D & 3D Animation Software, Software developing and Web developing.
- Master/Bachelor’s Degree in related field, or equivalent industry work experience.
- 3-5 years experience.
- Experience selling to corporate marketing.
- Excellent people skills and experience of achieving year over year sales growth.
- Superior written and verbal skills and the ability to deliver compelling sales presentation.
- Responsible for promoting overseas education services across schools, junior colleges and
- Advise students on their University selections, course options, and career planning for their
future perspectives. Coordination with faculty for batches.
- Provide accurate information regarding the application procedure with end to end
documentation support by connecting the school or college to the in-house counsellors.
- Give presentations & webinars in Educational Institutions for study abroad programs
- Attend educational events and study abroad events.
- Build the clientele base of the organization in South India
- Bring in more leads for Student counsellors through various different methods.
- Develop & maintain strategic long-term trusting relationships with high volume customers to
accomplish organic growth.
- Building the brand of Epsilon International in the market.
- Maintain records of the clientele and build business tie - ups.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Report to the respective coordinator on (weekly/monthly/quarterly)
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
Requirements and skills
- Work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Executive or similar role
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication skill
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Any degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
Excellent communication skills
Excellent presentation skills.
The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
Quick Learning Ability
Responsible for generating sales with new/existing customers.
Developing opportunities with new customers
Reaching the targets and goals set for your profile.
Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base.
Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
Follow up on the database / leads provided by Company.
Keeping up to date with products and competitors
Meeting With Clients on field
Report on sales activities to top management.
Wolken Software provides a suite of AI-enabled, SaaS 2.0 cloud-native applications for Customer Service and Enterprise Solutions namely Wolken Service Desk, Wolken's IT Service Management, and Wolken's HR Case Management. We have replaced incumbents like Salesforce, ServiceNow Zendesk, etc. at various Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies.
Wolken is expanding, and we are looking for new members to join our Business Development Team! We are looking for Inside Sales Ninjas with a track record of success in Inside Sales and Business
Development, especially in the US Market. Candidates with 2-3 years of prior experience working with software/technology companies for the US Market will be considered. The ideal candidate will be responsible for finding and identifying new prospects by performing a variety of lead-generation activities through various sources, must be able to understand their business needs and effectively communicate how our offerings can assist them.
• Actively source new business opportunities
• Prospect new customers through lead generation activities like cold-calling, emails, follow-ups, etc
• Design, execute and scale lead generation campaigns independently
• Keeping up with product and service information and updates
• Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
• Staying informed about competing products and services
• Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers
• Identify the correct decision-makers within a given business
• Document all pertinent customer information and conversations
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Minimum 2 years experience in Inside Sales / Business Development for the US Geography
• Experience working with Software/Technology companies
• Proficient in MS Office products
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
• Must be comfortable working in Night Shift
- Drive end to end sales cycles including lead generation, lead qualification, sales presentations, technology demonstrations, account based marketing, running simulations and evaluations on client site, commercial proposal submissions, contract negotiations, revenue generation and account receivables
- Develop a trusted advisory relationship with client stakeholders, executive sponsors and
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate client needs on an ongoing basis and convert client needs into enterprise contracts to meet sales quota/target
- Work cross-functionally with business development, marketing, technology and finance team to ensure the timely and successful delivery of the solutions according to client needs and objectives
- Analyze latest marketing trends using CRM and analytics tools and tracking competitors activities and providing valuable inputs for fine-tuning marketing strategies
- Go extra mile to make it a great experience for the client and build a great organization at Fretron with a “get-things-done” attitude
- Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Statistics, Mathematics, Commerce, Engineering, Business Management, Marketing or related field from top-tier school
- 4 - 7 years of experience in enterprise or business development in a technology company
- Flexibility and willingness to travel 80% of the times to provide client service to a large number of client accounts across multiple geographies with passion, strong initiatives and positive attitude
- Advanced skill-set for driving system integrations, gathering requirements, writing SOWs, documenting RFI/RFPs, submitting commercial proposals and cross-functional project management
- Expertise to work on executive presentations, advanced CRM and other sales & marketing focused automation tools is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to persuade, influence, negotiate and make formal presentations in meetings and training environments
- Confident and dynamic working persona, which can bring fun to the team, and sense of humor, is a plus
- Strong organizational skills, judgment and decision-making skills, and ability to work with quota/target based sales
Location Chennai, Banglore
To be successful in this role, you should have a proven track record in sales, excellent communication and negotiation skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. You should also be highly organized and able to manage to close deals with corporate.
Additional responsibilities may include:
-Setting and achieving sales targets
-Developing and implementing sales plans and programs
-Analyzing market trends and identifying new business opportunities
-Targeting and implementing new client base along with corporates and colleges
-Training and coaching team members to ensure their success
If you are a results-driven individual with a passion for sales and a desire to succeed, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for generating sales.
- Identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with the team to achieve better results.
Desired Candidate Profile-
- Proven experience as a sales Officer or relevant role is welcome.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- The candidate should be a graduate or Degree Holder.
- Should have a minimum of 1 year of experience in the respective field.
- Freshers can also apply.
|Roles & Responsibilities||:||
• Following up on new business opportunities and taking ownership of the sales cycle from the SQL stage till closure stage
• Navigating prospects through the POC and negotiating contracts within the expected time
• Manage multiple customers simultaneously at various stages of the Gumlet buying cycle
• At times a candidate is also expected to do end-to-end sales from lead generation to closure, depending on the business requirements
• Consistently work and learn about Gumlet and be an expert on the product value propositions
• Planning and preparing presentations to demonstrate Gumlet value proposition
• Develop and maintain territory plans which outline how sales targets will be met on an ongoing basis
• Provide forecasts on the best case and most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods
• Collaborate with other appropriate internal teams and represent the customers to solve their business requirements.
• Work with various internal stakeholders and achieve team targets.
Ctc :5-7 lakh
Business Development Manager
Qualification Graduate or Post graduate
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills including presentation skills.
- Must be self-motivated and a good team player.
- Must have strong decision-making, and problem-solving skills
Key responsibilities of the job
- Identifying new business development opportunities
- Driving lead generation efforts and new client acquisition
- Creating pitches and proposals including requirements gathering for successful conversion of leads.
- Understanding and analyzing business & assessment requirements from clients.
- Responsible for Revenue generation
- Enthusiasm and passion for sales and delivering above and beyond the norm
The primary accountability in this role is to deliver a professional, fair and efficient applicant experience to prospective students. You will provide a high level of customer service to applicants, make decisions on applications, short-list applicants for interview, implement the pre-CAS process and work closely with key stakeholders including Admissions Tutors. Working efficiently and flexibly, the role plays a key part in the delivery of an excellent applicant experience and assisting the University to meet its student number targets, by admitting suitably qualified applicants. We will give you an in-depth system and university specific training, but it will be your attention to detail and personality that makes the difference.To make admissions decisions in accordance with our partner university’s selection criteria, English language requirements and delegated decision-making authority
- Inputting admissions decisions into the relevant system and issuing offers to applicants
- Identify where additional information is required and liaise with prospective students accordingly
- Maintain admissions records with high levels of accuracy, to ensure the data quality of applicants’ records for courses is exemplary, especially the data that is supplied for applicants requiring a Confirmation of acceptance to Study (CAS) under UKVI regulations
- Ensure Admissions enquiries and case management are handled within service level agreements
- Undertake such other duties as may from time to time be required, as commensurate with the role and the needs of the business
Exp - 3+ Yrs
CTC - Best in industry
Location - Chennai (Guindy)
1. Building and maintaining business relationships with clients for future needs.
2. Develop overall strategic action plans to ensure achievement of revenue targets.
3. Manage existing relationships to achieve 100% retention along with cross sell.
4 .Ensure 100% adherence to policies processes systems.
5 .Responsible to create brand awareness in the respective markets.
6. Have to drive a sustained growth rate and increase profits in market
Skills Required :
1 .Excellent communication skills.
2. Strong interpersonal skills and Quick Learner.
3 .Ability to understand client's needs and present solutions.
4 .Understanding of market and product.
5 .Must be strong in client acquisition.
- Should possess an excellent English communication.
- Should have 4+ years’ experience in IT Sales, outbound calling and lead generation.
- Should focus on IT Services sales to key markets including USA, UK, Australia, NZ, Europe and Middle East.
- Maintain a pipeline of qualified, prospective clients and timely follow up.
- Should have good experience in managing Client relationship to increase business and identify new opportunities for the organization
- Responsible for handling clients’ accounts independently.
- Responsible for achieving the assigned targets and meet the organizational goal.
- Responsible for generating Daily / Weekly / Monthly / Annual reports.
- Ability to understand US accent will be an added advantage.
- Doing datamining activities for the targeted market and regions as per the management’s requirements time to time.
- Creating and maintaining database for different verticals as per the instruction from the Management.
- Need to send emails, run campaigns on a daily basis and update the report.
- Knowledge of keyword search and creating database of the companies including decision makers and keeping it updated time to time.
- Provide daily activity report to the management.
Required candidate profile
- Knowledge of keyword search
- Committed towards work
- Positive and organized
- Self-motivated individual who works under pressure
- Good communication skill
- Smart and ready to learn
- Experience in digital marketing will be an added advantage
- Familiarizing yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Equipping staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
- Reviewing clients' feedback and implementing necessary changes
- Proven work experience as a Business Development
- Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- 5+ years of sales experience.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in ITServices / Digital Marekting companies.
- Expereince dealing with international clients is a plus
- Experience with CRM software (Hubspot / Fresh Sales).
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
- Familiarity with MS Excel and Power Point
- Neat, well-groomed appearance.
- Great networking skills. Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
* Generate high-quality leads that result in winning new projects
* Pitch business proposals to clients, negotiate and close sales
* Minimum 1 – 5 Years’ experience, working on trending technologies and freelance portals
* Generate business via portals like Upwork, Guru, PPH, Freelancer, etc.
* Explore and develop new business opportunities and understand clients’ requirements and acquisition.
* Bringing new projects through bidding, Client communication, Proposal making/writing,
* Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, Flair for business development.
*\*\*Solely Work from Office\*\**
- A person should have really good English communication and writing skills.
- The person will bid for new projects on platforms like Freelancer, Upworks, etc.
- The person will be responsible for handling clients on the same platforms and will keep us updated about the active conversations with clients.
- Complete coverage or territory/ geography/ market on a periodic basis and conduct one-on-one &group sales presentation.
- The person will be asked to write proposals, to call clients and discuss the requirement with them.
- The person will be shooting mails to the clients.
- Should be able to project accurate business forecasts adn provide a consultative solutions sales process to prospects.
- The person should possess a good hand in English communication, both verbally and in writing.
- The person knowing Development, design, and marketing will be given preference.
- Manage client relationship through all the phases of the sales cycle & Reporting to senior management on daily, weekly & monthly basis.
- Identify, contact and engage prospective clients.
- Online ad sales.
- Make daily sales calls/presentations and bring revenue for the company.
- Convert leads coming from the website.
- Create and implement strategies to seek out potential partners to promote our solutions.
2. Communicate with various target groups, understanding their needs, maintaining relationships
3. Set up and conduct business collaboration meetings with companies and our suppliers.
4. Identify new avenues of growth, suggesting and building campaigns which can benefit the overall performance of the sales department.
5. Identify sales leads, pitch services to new clients, and maintain a good working relationship with them.
6. Work with the internal product and management teams to increase sales opportunities for the organization.
7. Onboard new clients on our application.
We take pride in letting you know that you are interviewing with the world's largest Edtech Company and the reason for our exceptional growth lies in the DNA that we have. A true Byjuite defines his/her own limits in terms of efforts and rewards. There is no bar on the amount of incentive you can earn. Average incentive earned by a BDA in the system is around 30k monthly but our best associates make even 70-80k of incentive every month apart from their fixed salary. On an average, a performing associate gets his 1st opportunity in 1.5-2 years to become a manager and head a team of 20 people. And we have seen that the best of the associates can even become a manager even before completing a year.
The entire development journey will have two phases:
5 day SGDP (Sales Grooming & Development Program)
4 weeks OJT (On the Job Training)
1) SGDP (Sales Grooming & Development Program)
To begin with , you will be enrolled for a 5 days Sales Grooming & Development Program. The SGDP would be virtual (Work from Home) and will include theoretical aspects of BYJU’S sales process.
- You will get well-versed with the organization, our products, and how to interact with customers. ● You will be involved in various activities during this phase & you will be rigorously evaluated at different intervals.
- During this period, you will gain knowledge, a platform to practice your sales skill as well as feedback to enhance your capabilities from our team of experienced facilitators.
- These 5 days are purely invested in your learning and there would be no remuneration provided during this period.
The enrolled candidates who satisfactorily complete the SGDP phase will be given an opportunity to move to the next phase which is i.e On Job Training(OJT).
OJT involves a 4 weeks training program which will be in Bangalore/Delhi location and on successful completion of this training program,applicants will be given an opportunity to join us as a Business Development Associate with BYJUs.
2) OJT (On the Job Training)
- The OJT Phase will start for the candidates who have successfully cleared the SGDP.
- Candidates will be expected to generate revenue by implementing the theoretical knowledge acquired during the first phase into practice during the final 4 weeks of the OJT phase.
- Following the completion of the OJT, all input and output numbers will be closely monitored and reviewed to evaluate your eligibility to apply for the Business Development Associate (BDA) position at BYJU'S.
Only qualifying trainees will become eligible to be offered as BDAs. (Subject to approval from management).
The entire role will be for 6 days a week(Monday would be an off). The assessment parameters will include performance metrics, process adherence, behavioural aspects, quality audits, and feedback from the manager/ trainer and HR Team. Upon successfully passing the training program, you become eligible to be offered the role of BDA - Inside Sales at 8 LPA(5 fixed + 3 variable). You will be able to start the job in the offered 'Role location' only after you join the organization as a BDA
Allowance (ATP during OJT): INR 1250 / Week + INR 1250 Travel Allowance Once in Tenure
STIPEND (ATP during OJT): Additional Stipend of 18000 for target completion of 3 valid sales and 6 valid conduction
CTC (BDA - post qualification after training): INR 8,00,000 (5 Lakh fixed pay + 3 lakh performance pay) for Inside Sales
You might be feeling that working at Byju's has so many benefits. But, frankly, there is nothing called free lunch. You will have to be extremely committed to your effort and be target oriented in every aspect. An applicant trainee works for a 6 days work week in the first two weeks of SGDP and 6 day work week in OJT tenure. The day starts at 9:30 am and ends at 9 in the evening; apart from it few assignments need to be completed on a daily basis during the SGDP Phase and his main work throughout the day is to find potential customers by connecting with all the customers of the region who download our app. On average, you will be expected to connect to 120-140 customers and schedule one on one meetings with potential ones. We measure everything from your input effort, quality, and output. In a nutshell, you work with strict targets - call customers - book counselling sessions - visit them in person - sell the courses we have - take-home truck loads of money in the form of incentives and salary.
GEVME is a leading Enterprise Event Management Platform. Focusing on event data management as the core, we power the end-to-end management of events through our various software capabilities, ranging from email marketing, online registration and ticketing, to on-site check-in. GEVME is already powering events such as Fintech Festival Singapore, IE Singapore events, Forbes Global CEO Conference, Starbucks Coffee Singapore, Singapore International Water Week and World Cities Summit. We are a global company working with some of the most prestigious organizations worldwide, helping them automate and streamline their event processes.
This is a tremendous opportunity to join an innovative software house in what is going to be a significant period of growth over the next few years. We are looking for talented, dynamic, proactive, Inside Sales Executives to be based remotely as a direct report to the head office in Singapore.
If you are a determined hunter, apply now!
We are looking for a dynamic Sales Development Representative to help grow our expansion throughout ANZ.
The Sales Development Representative will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making outbound calls, working with partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, closing sales and a team player.
The ideal candidate(s) should have experience in SaaS preferably within event tech, excellent communication skills, sharp analytical skills, a start-up mindset and be hungry to succeed.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales team for further development and closure
- Close sales and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Aggressively prospect, identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline
- Build strong and effective relationships, resulting in growth opportunities
- Work closely with Professional Services team to achieve customer satisfaction
- Sell a complete solution of software, services and support to ensure customer success
- Become an expert in event technologies
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for GEVME’s suite of products and solution
- Track record of high achievement
- Proven inside sales experience
- Strong phone presence and experience making 50+ calls per day
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong interest in a sales career
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Naturally curious and passionate
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- The technical aptitude to master our sales tools
- A keenly developed competitive nature
- A highly self-driven sense of motivation
- The ability to deal with objections
- Fanatical attention to detail
1. Hiring manager round
2. Assignment round
3. Managerial round
Gevme is a fast-growing company based in Singapore providing an all-in-one platform for building unique event experiences. It is used by event professionals worldwide to build, operate and monetise events for some of the biggest brands.
The flexibility of the platform provides them with limitless possibilities to turn any event idea into reality. Gevme has powered hundreds of thousands of events around the world for clients like Facebook, Netflix, Starbucks, the Singapore Government, Forbes and MasterCard.
We are a product company with a strong engineering and family culture; we are always looking for new ways to empower event professionals through technology. We’re on a mission to groom the next generation of event technology thought leaders as we grow.
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Become an expert in event technologies
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for GEVME’s suite of products and solutions
- Follow up on highly qualified inbound leads at event organisers and agencies
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Work collaboratively with marketing and IT departments to execute event management strategy as the organisation introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- 4 years experience Software or Technology Sales
- Experience within a sales team that produces and exceeds their goals consistently
- Experience in a startup environment is a bonus
- 2 years of selling experience operating within a web technologies or innovative online product environment
- A sharp focus on your goals
- Emotional intelligence
- A powerful work ethic
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Superior communications skills
- Exceptional closing skills
2. Meet sales benchmark and call handling quotas.
3. Follow communication procedures,guidelines & policies.
4. Excellent English communication & presentation skills.
5. Must have good convincing skills.
* Travel allowance
* Attractive incentive
* Freshers can apply
* Minimum 6 months of experience.
* English is a must .
We are looking for Business Development Associates who are driven, self-motivated, and highly passionate about working in the Ed-tech space while impacting careers via quality education & expert mentorship. You’ll work closely with top school graduates, ex-McKinsey, Hotstar, Disney, Deloitte, EY, Byju, Paytm employees to establish, nurture, and grow business across categories & territories. This is a great opportunity to learn from an extraordinary team, grow massively, and help students around the globe build an awesome career for themselves.
What will you do
- Identify and develop strategic relationships with potential customers.
- Develop a strong pipeline of new customers through direct or indirect customer contact and prospecting.
- Monitor and analyze pipeline to review performance & optimize accordingly to ensure objectives are met.
- Maintain strong follow-ups and regular feedback calls ● Create lead engagement plans and strategy
- Study the details of each offering & stay abreast of updates to these offerings
- Proactively connect with leads while..ensuring consistent follow-ups, low Turn-AroundTime (TAT), and increased connectivity with multiple attempts Update and create tailored client proposals and negotiate further to close the deals
What will you need:
● Graduate/MBA in the field of Business/ Management (preferable)
● 0-4 years of experience
● Keen interest in education & innovation along with an acumen for sales Inherent ability to position, market, and sell an idea or product
What will you get:
● Industry-best perks
● Phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership and growth opportunities
● Super young & enthusiastic colleagues in Tech/ Marketing/ PR/ Editorial/ Social Media & Events!
● Quick iterations & deployments – fail-fast attitude
● Opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies, and lead teams in the future
● Access to a world-class mentorship network
● Opportunity to create a massive and direct impact in the lives of students making the biggest decision of their lives to pursue higher education abroad
1. Work on lead generation via joining the Twitter community, Telegram groups, LinkedIn, and other professional and social media networks
2. Manage a pipeline, generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities
3. Manage recurring prospects while engaging with new clients, educating, and optimizing for value and brand awareness
4. Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets
5. Handle inbound requests generated via the sales and marketing team
6. Identify best practices to refine the company's lead generation playbook
7. Partner with other teams to provide market intelligence that enables better decision-making in strategic areas like product development, product improvement, and market strategies among other things
8. Utilize CRM, and multiple communication channels, to generate new sales opportunities
9. Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
10. Seek out new business opportunities and thrive in the startup ecosystem
11. Report to the assigned manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
12. Persuade, lead, and confidently handle objections and resolve customer issues
13. Showcase ownership of the clientele/leads assigned
Developing key growth alliance strategies, and tactics, and achieving financial targets
Successful execution of these strategies is required to
Responsible for strategic tie-ups with the banks- Ensure a banks
Key Account Management for Banks for New Business
Build and maintain strong, long-lasting bank relationships.
Partner with banks to understand their business/product
Able to negotiate with banks on commercials.
Able to Acquire the Top rated and underrated banks.
Self-starter and individual contributor
Should be able to prepare proposals and presentations.
Understand category-specific landscapes and trends.
Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic
Should have a large set of satisfied customers and establish
Required 2 years of experience in the same profile
An added advantage would be if the candidate has worked with verticals with banks/NBFCS such as lending/digital lending or worked in an alliance role with lending/fintech companies.
Prepare and handle Official outdoor Meetings on the Banks site and merchant sites.
Location: Andheri west, Mumbai
- Must have minimum 4+ yrs. of experience.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills .
- Should be comfortable in Service sales.
- Generating Leads.
- Should be confident and bold enough.
- Good in Convincing skills.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
Work Location: Rajouri Garden/Subhash Nagar
Business Development Associate:
We are looking for a responsible and highly motivated Sales Associate who is ready to take on all sales responsibilities from generating leads to closing sales. Our ideal candidate will deliver a professional presentation to customers, and uphold the ideals and standards of our company. The successful Sales Associate will constantly strive to meet all sales goals and exceed customer expectations.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media
- Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their wishes and concerns.
*Individual Contributor Role
We are looking for candidates in sales (B2C) who have exp. In Tech Course Selling not the K12 Segment
JOB RESPONSIBILITY :
- Create and Assess a business marketing strategy.
- Researching and identifying sales opportunity, generating leads, target identification
- Reaching out to new customers(colleges /schools) and making presentations or pitches outlining the benefits of product/ services.
- Responsible for Business Expansion
- Maintaining relationships with all potential and existing clients and vendors.
- Identify and research emerging markets, analyze competitors, etc..
- Lead, devise / develop business strategies for channel sales growth in liaison with the respective channel sales partners.
- To guide and implement the growth path of channel sales partner and directly responsible for growth in channel sales revenue generation.
- Monthly sales assessment / review meeting the channel sales review on a one to one business meeting for sales review.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Team Lead is plus
- Should be target driven
Build relationships with prospective clients
Maintain consistent contact with existing clients
Manage sales pipeline
Analyze the market and establish competitive advantages
Track metrics to ensure targets are hit
Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing Demonstrated sales success
Strong negotiation skills
Strong communication and presentation skills
CRM experience is preferred
Job Title : BDE_India
Job Responsibilities :
Define, drive, and deliver Company’s listing strategy
Generate new asset leads by identifying value-capturing asset opportunities. Be fully immersed in token project circles, ventures funds, and with liquidity providers
Be the front-facing client services manager to our existing token partners
Negotiate and close on commercial terms of crypto projects, managing a robust pipeline, and produce in-depth research reports with your team.
Automate the process necessary to list cryptocurrencies across Legal, Compliance, Product, and Operations teams
Help shepherd crypto projects through the process of our listings
Analyze and produce managerial reports for all assets
Developing and growing new markets and help the platform increase its user base and trading volumes
Job Requirements :
Interested in Crypto Industry and Sales role
Crypto exchange experience is preferred but not necessary
Communication and negotiation skills
Ability to build rapport
Discipline and adaptability is required
Target Driven, hardworking and Self-motivated
Work Location: India (Work Remotely)
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Tracks individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners.
- Discovers and explores business opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, and financials.
- Evaluates options and resolves internal priorities.
- Recommends equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations.
- Examines risks and potentials for the business opportunities.
- Estimates partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Enhances organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- The ability to influence and negotiate with others
- Commercial awareness
- The ability to think creatively and strategically
- Organisational skills
- Self-motivation and the ability to be motivated by targets
- Basic IT skills.
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager who will be good at sales and software selling with knowledge in Supply Chain and Logistics industry to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS:
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- knowledge of SaaS products, market/industry and the Indian market landscape
- Data Mining.
- Updating CRM and Implementation work.
- Experience in software sales.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record in TMS software sales.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good with IT knowledge.
- Should be open for field sales.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Interface with leads via inbound and outbound calls with various source (in-house / Microsite) Converting leads into confirmed applications PAN India
•Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
• Responsible for student admission and achieve their targets
• Understand student needs / requirements and pitch a suitable program
• Counselling, Interacting with students and Parents.
• Support students one on one in their selection of course, application process and meeting application deadlines.
• Should be able to assist students in obtaining the necessary documentation needed for the application process.
• Provide students, parents, and guardians with information regarding admissions requirements and processes, enrolment process or other procedures.
• Coordinate systematic and efficient handling of applications and communications with parents of student applicants.
• Ability to empathize with students and parents, thus able to build relationships through conversations
• Ability to handle end to end admission cycle
• Strong inclination to work in a target driven sales environment.
• Proven expertise in converting leads into a sale
• Experience working with CRM
• Strong listening and presentation skills
• Minimum UG degree
• 1+ years of relevant experience
Location : Delhi
Employment Type : Full time
Roles & Responsibilities
Help achieve sales revenue goals of the company under the leadership of Regional Sales Head along with strategizing future growth and stronger market penetration.
Work on respective market sales funnels by developing and supporting the front-line sales team with account closures.
Acquire and maintain relationships with existing and new customers with a focus on stakeholders, decision-makers & influencer management. Responsible for high-level external/internal client management.
Accomplishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
Monitoring competitor activities, market intelligence, relevant data gathering, new business opportunity data gathering.
Also assisting new product development and aligning a sales strategy to ensure market edge.
Constantly developing and coordinating sales selling cycle and methodology. Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of current sales, methods, costs, and results.
Responsible for increasing awareness and utilization amongst existing clientele about the service offerings vide onsite campaigns, e-based marketing campaigns, and other marketing initiatives
In charge of new corporate & insurance tie-ups for sales of healthcare products, wellness services and implement various sales models including worksite, third party tie-ups, broker models.
Key Relationship management & identification of cross-selling and up-selling opportunities with corporate and life & health insurance companies.
Successful track record and Experience in selling services/products in the healthcare domain is preferred and Willingness to Travel.
Proven Experience in managing and effectively driving the sales team to the annual targets
Consistently demonstrating exceptional communication & interpersonal skills. This includes being able to relate well to all kinds of people inside and outside the organization.
Comfortable in establishing relationship especially at CXO level in a given corporate; Preferably able to make sales with a Top-down approach
Strong articulation and presentation skills in a variety of formal presentation settings, one on one, small and large groups, with peers, direct reports, and superiors.
Successful track record in establishing and adjusting selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
Ability to develop sales plans and manage resources and analyze and interpret sales and revenue data.
Despite the pandemic, we have grown reasonably well and plan to multifold into a fully distributed network of highly skilled tech talent looking to expand across countries soon.
Our Sales team has to date, been led by one of the founders, Murtuza Kutub. We are now looking to add another leader to the team who can help us hire, grow, nurture, and retain quality sales talent and continue providing value to our high-value clients (average deal size of $50,000).
We expect to grow to $5 million by the end of FY 22-23.
You can be a part of a company leading the world of tech startups and making quality tech products used by millions of users worldwide.
Profile: Business Development Manager
Location: Hybrid Model (Chennai based)
Timing: Healthy overlap with both US and Indo-Australian timezone.
- Generating new business and interest through account-based marketing programs involving email and calling campaigns
- Play a vital role in pipeline growth through the generation of SQLs and scheduling of the first meeting of prospects with the founders
- Generate new business pipeline through outbound prospecting activities
- Research and evaluate prospects before engagement
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward (preparing proposals, responding to RFQs, followups)
- Nurture relationships and continuously engage prospects to develop a long-term relationship
- Use multiple channels of communication effectively to develop engagement with prospects.
- Monitor and attend meetings with prospects while handling the introductions and follow-up with the founder
- Collaborate with the Marketing team on new campaigns
- Maintain accurate data within the CRM reflecting the sales development pipeline to provide visibility to market opportunities in assigned territory.
- Work closely with Marketing, engineering, and Design teams to build a continuous feedback loop to improve the qualification process.
- Develop a complete sales playbook and document all the processes
- Build a team under you, train them, and ensure they hit their targets
- Prior experience of 2-4 years in outbound pipeline generation as a Business Development Representative in the North American and/or EMEA markets.
- Ability to effectively leverage communication channels like cold emails, cold calls, LinkedIn outreach, etc.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in person, through email, and via telephone
- High levels of motivation and self-driven attitude
- Preferably experience working with B2B SaaS companies
- Good understanding of CRM (HubSpot, Fresh sales & others)
- Good understanding of Prospecting and Automation tools
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to effectively interact, negotiate, and close deals with multiple levels of prospects
What can you expect?
- State of the Art gadgets and tools
- Receive a more-than-competitive salary + $$$ incentives
- Complete Health coverage for you and your family
- A flat and transparent culture
- Enjoy a culture with opportunities for growth and learning.
• Develop a Strategic Sales plan to increase our market share and revenue.
• Conduct research to identify potential regions and customer needs.
• Managing all the inbound and outbound leads for the hospitality sector
• Targeting our existing customers with an upsell strategy plan.
• All activities and processes to be maintained on Salesforce CRM.
• Maintaining & Building relationships with OTA’s, PMS’s & Payment Gateway partners.
• Building long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
• Report on month-end activity,
opportunities for the organization.
Create a contact channel with the client
Solving the queries within the TAT of 48 hours.
Meet their quarterly targets on time.
Keep prospective client database constantly updated.
Aggressive follow up and coordination within teams on production
Constantly conduct market research and stay up to date on the
current standpoint of the marketplace and the competitors
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with experience in business development and blockchain technology or a fresher with strong communication skills. Only female candidates are preferred for freshers.
Generate business opportunities by getting new development projects for the company in the areas of web and mobile applications
Analyze work statistics to determine project requirements
Developing strong product knowledge, Listening to client requirements, and presenting appropriate solutions
Proactive in reviewing clients' feedback
Discuss client issues with Software Development & Design team and ensure perfection
Creating detailed proposal documents for prospective clients
Responsible for the successful completion of client projects within the stipulated timeframe
Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained
Gathering global information on recent trends in technologies related to projects
Impeccable communication and presentation skills
Good organizational skills
Excellent Time management skills
Self-motivated and the ability to motivate team members
Latest Technologies awareness
Active listening skills
Experience in Blockchain, Defi, Crypto, Software Product Companies
Experience in JIRA and AWS
Experience working with internal product/technical teams
Interested send your resume to hrd arminfotech.com
Qualification: B.com / BBA / MBA / 1-2 years of Experience in sales and marketing
Skills: Excellent Communication and Writing skills in both English & Tamil, Spontaneous Mindset, Wide Knowledge about Sale & Marketing , Social Skills and Technical knowledge, Anger & Stress management skills.
Salary: As per Industrial standard
Experience: 1-2 years or more / Freshers who have done internship or training program on Business Development or sale & marketing oriented training programs
We need passionate people who have a flair for meeting new people, have strong convincing
skills and are excited to begin new relationships. We expect that by the end of year 1, you shall be -
1. Generating sales and leading the team for the preschool's category for the company in Delhi-NCR.
2. Build and manage a city sales team under yourself and set their regular KRAs and
3. Designing and implementing marketing strategies (online and offline) to enhance the brand.
4. Taking the lead in organizing various workshops and tie-up with multiple stakeholders in the kids' industry.
5. Share input with other departments in preparing sales materials and technical publications.
6. Experiencing the adrenaline rush and the excitement of a dynamic team working in a startup.
1. Excellent communication skills (English/Hindi) and strong convincing skills
2. Ability to persevere and stay patient
3. Confident and excited to meet new people regularly
4. Should have own vehicle to travel
1. Travel reimbursement shall be provided
2. Incentives with no cap.
3. Location: Delhi-NCR
We are looking for an enthusiastic Business development executive to join our team with great communication skills.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop business for the company’s design and development services.
- Creating and implementing strategic sales plans
- Generate new business contacts, collaborating with them from initial contact to contract finalization.
- Building relationships with prospective clients and maintaining consistent contact with the existing ones.
- Build customized proposals that cater to clients' need
- Responding to potential clients with queries.
- Ability to identify challenges for targeting clients and resolve them.
- Develop and maintain a database of contacts, activities, and outcomes.
What will make you stand out to us
- BBA or MBA in any discipline ( MBA Marketing Preferred )
- Experience Required: 0-1 years
- Proficient in English (Spoken + Written)
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Up-to-date with the latest sales trends and practices
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent team spirit and positive perspective
- Attention to detail is paramount
- Strong negotiation & presentation skills
- Ability to manage objections and manage time effectively
Assist CEO/founders in driving people ops, pitching BimaKavach to potential
candidates for key leadership roles to attract and retain them in the organization.
Ensure a healthy employer brand in the market
Study and analyze best practices in the industry to shape strategies across
departments along with execution plans and setting performance metrics
Identify existing leverages and execute them to benefit the organization
Contribute to complex and time-critical projects by quickly understanding the
context and developing a prioritized approach to resolution
Coordinate with internal functions -sales, product & engineering, marketing,
customer success, finance, operations and external functions- IRDAI regulator,
insurers, external consultants, and partners to ensure smooth workflows, iron out the
issues and reset priorities
Identify key events and opportunities for the CEO/Key leadership to partner for
creating thought leadership.
To be successful in this role, you:
Have 2+ yrs of experience in B2B sales (preferably in Fintech)
Have an analytical mindset
Excellent negotiation skills
Excellent communication skills
Like problem-solving, interested in learning about industries and issues, and
demonstrate a willingness to develop innovative solutions
Strong collaboration skills are required for partnering with internal and external
Have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and ability to creatively think and hustle to
Have experience in setting up processes and strategies in the past
GetCreator by IndieFolio Network is a curated marketplace of top-notch creative talent wherein we enable marketing, product, and creative teams to work with freelance talent and scale creative operations, on-demand. Our mission is to challenge traditional employment by offering independent professionals a new way to work. We are supported by some leading angels in India, who come from diverse backgrounds in design, marketing, finance, and law.
We are at a 500%+ annual growth rate and scaling our team and operations in sync and looking to work with independent, responsible, and accountable individuals.
Why is this role important for GetCreator!
We are currently redesigning and scaling our sales team. You will be in charge of managing sales and designing best practices. Directly working with the founders to drive sales, and growth you will play a pivotal role in the sales generation, and growth for GC.
It is an early-stage role giving an opportunity to build a strong team around you.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Own inside sales, performance marketing, and other existing acquisition funnels.
- Experiment with new channels and scale successful ones
- Manage and generate content
- Manage account-based marketing initiatives for key account acquisition
- Build processes and automation on Hubspot to manage funnel
- Ensure customer data stays relevant via timely updation
- Identify, manage, nurture and convert leads into sales opportunities
- Create and manage sales material
- Manage training and onboarding of BD resources.
- Work on critical business problems beyond sales and marketing
- Work with product, marketing, talent ops, and account management teams to develop a richer customer experience
What would be the career roadmap for the candidate?
- Establish the sales function of GetCreator (6 months)
- Manage a team of lead generation and pre-sales experts (12 months)
- GTM through outbound for India and eventually USA (18 months)
- Turn into a leadership role (VP-Sales) and manage a large sales function (24 months)
60 day Plan for the candidate
The first 30 days are to build a deep understanding of the product and industry, the company goals and roadmap, gain insight into the target audience, explore processes across the entire business, and present a thorough assessment with a plan of action to the core team.
- Week 1:
- Company onboarding
- Product training, learn processes, and systems
- Understand the core value proposition of GetCreator
- Initial meetings with founders and teammates
- Meet and greet with the lead gen team
- Week 2:
- Auditing the existing sales function
- Competitor & Industry Research
- Identify ICPs and relevant channels using past CRM data
- Shadow colleagues on sales calls
- Week 3-4:
- Draft a revised sales deck and tweak the sales pitch
- Working with the founders & team lead to identify roles & responsibilities, metrics for personal and team success
- Start leading sales calls
- Identify accounts that you wish to target
- Set benchmarks for the lead generation team
- Create a reporting schedule for the lead generation team
The next 30 days are for settling in, identifying opportunities for client growth, creating a unified strategy, and tackling the most pressing problems.
- Week 5-6:
- Continue recruiting and training the lead gen team
- Create bespoke communication for top 3-4 ICPs
- Optimize sales pipeline and CRM
- Focus on converting the first dozen briefs
- Work with cross-functional teams to understand how you can leverage our network to build client relationships and drive success
- Week 7-8:
- Starting work on scaling an existing sales strategy
- Implement detailed systems & dashboards for tracking success metrics
- Kickstart documentation & building of sales playbooks
- Create a quarterly strategy & roadmap
- Relevant 4+ yrs of experience
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, or a relevant role in driving sales at a B2B company - preferably a large agency/studio or a talent marketplace
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, HubSpot)
- Great Communication skills
- Marketing and Advertising knowledge
- Ability to build strong client relationships
- Time management and planning skills
Why Work with Us
- Shape the future of work. The ‘9 to 6” traditional way of working is not the only option out there. Come join us as we create new avenues of collaboration between companies and individuals in the talent economy.
- We are India’s largest homegrown network of creative professionals. Everything you do has a direct impact on the creative industry in India.
- We are in the very, very early days of our growth cycle. We have found our solution-market fit. Come join a fast-paced organization on its path to grow a 100X in the next 3 years.
- We love working with people who have a high sense of ownership, agency, and communication. We strive to maintain maximum transparency and ensure our expectations are relayed very clearly to you from the onset. If you enjoy taking on challenges head-on with maximum flexibility, we will be great partners.
- We are a remote-first organization that believes in the jobs-to-be-done framework. Set your own working hours, as long as you deliver on your promises.