Incident management Jobs in Mumbai
Apply only on this link - https://loginext.hire.trakstar.com/jobs/fk0szpm?source=
LogiNext is a cloud-based logistics and field service optimization company with core expertise in automated delivery scheduling, route optimization, live tracking of resources, and delivery validation. Using advanced machine learning algorithms, LogiNext enables its clients with omnichannel capabilities creating a seamless delivery experience for all the customers. Using automated delivery automation and dispatch for increased efficiency, route optimization to avoid local traffic hassles, live tracking of resources for operative responsiveness, and delivery validation for complete transparency, LogiNext helps companies process same-day and even two-hour deliveries.
LogiNext has more than 200 enterprise clients including many satisfied retail and e-commerce players in North America, Middle-East, South and Southeast Asia. It has also been heralded by multiple platforms as being one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world.
The true growth hackers, who paved the way for this success are the people working exceptionally hard and adding value to our organization. Our brand ambassadors - that's how we address our people, bring unique values, discipline, and problem-solving skills to nurture the innovative and entrepreneurial work culture at LogiNext. Passion, versatility, expertise and a hunger for success is the Mantra chanted by every Logi-Nexter!
About the Role:
LogiNext is looking for an experienced and dedicated client operations professional to become a part of our fast growing team. A tech enthusiast that you are, you will be passionate about conveying platform value to our clients while supporting enterprise implementations. With a deep understanding of enterprise SaaS platform, you will offer solutions where LogiNext products can be put to best use helping clients achieve visionary objectives.
You should be a reliable technical advisor to clients and overcome complicated implementation challenges. You will lead the technology operations throughout the client’s journey with LogiNext and deliver ideas and solutions to clients to enhance their customer’s experience. You should have an intense desire to set the vision transforming business goals into exciting and actionable propositions.
Ensuring smooth implementation, execution of projects and immediate support to users of product Training clients about all the features of the product to ensure the maximum utility and value add with timely ticket resolution and adhering to SLA Compliance Collaborating with various clients on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to resolve their queries in terms of all aspects of the product Maintaining the data sanctity on CRM and keeping all the stakeholders updated Single-handed responsibility of NPS, product adoption, change management and certification of users Communicating relevant business information, providing structured feedback to senior management and making product suggestions internally Monitoring service levels and acting as a point of contact for all complex problems, resolving the on-ground issues effectively and efficiently
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Management, Statistics or related field 0-2 years of experience in client operations with working knowledge of enterprise SaaS products Expert in using cloud softwares such as Google Analytics, Ticketing Management. CRM and system integration softwares (Postman) and API standards Hands on experience with MS Office (especially PowerPoint, Word and Excel) Flexible and fast adaptive nature with a positive approach towards completion of assigned task with an ability to meet aggressive deadlines and work under continual pressure Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to persuade, influence, negotiate and make formal presentations in meetings and training environments Be a problem solver at heart, willing to take up any task with a genuine interest in learning by doing Confident and dynamic personality which can bring fun to the team, and sense of humour, is a plus Willingness to travel around 100% of the time within the city and between cities Team
Global business process management company
- Hands on experience on Incident Management
- To manage the performance level of Level 1 support to clients & ensure SLA are achieved
- Change / Problem Management is an added advantage.
- ITIL V3 Certification is a Plus
- Should be a team player with excellent team handling skills
- Must have Complex Data management & reporting skills.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of Incident Management & making recommendations for improvement.
- Excellent written & verbal Communication
- Train, coach & mentor Service desk specialists including career development.
- Roster Management
Driving, development & maintain the Incident Management process & associated process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An active / empathic listener
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage own time effectively and to be prompt and punctual
- Experience of working effectively within a team and collaborating with others to achieve a goal
- Demonstrable ability to think around issues and look at the wider picture in order to provide solutions through a variety of problem-solving techniques
- Drive, self-motivation and ability to work under own initiative
- Knowledge and understanding of best practice frameworks for the delivery of IT services
We are hiring for one of the Indian IT MNC.
Open Position – For all levels (Jr., Mid-level to Sr.)
- Consult internal customers on industry and ServiceNow best practices
- Lead and own all technical aspects of project delivery and solution delivery including Application UI Configuration, Workflow Configuration
- Implement range of product offered by ServiceNow
- Develop Custom Applications
- Manage ServiceNow instance upgrade and improve its performance
- Development Integration components
- Be a key member of the overall implementation project team
- Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on customer experiences
- 3-8 years of Exp. in ServiceNow implementations and software development
- Familiarity with SOA technologies including as REST, SOAP
- Expertise with HTML technologies including HTML, CSS and AJAX practices
- Expertise on Incident management, Problem management, Change management, Knowledge management, Request Management and Integrations.
- Experience in coding, object-oriented and modularized software
- Demonstrated success completing complex projects, on time
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies quickly
- Proven experience as a key technical resource leading the development of solutions
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) around all key technical decisions during project delivery
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Proven team player and team builder
Good to have experience
- Experience in designing, developing, scalable and distributed system.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
More than 8 years of experience in Information Technologies. Experience in Installation, Administration, Configuration, Planning, up gradation, Scheduling on Tivoli Workload Scheduler. Knowledge in the Shell Scripting. Interested in exploring new Technology.