Network Management Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
True medicines at true prices!
Our motto is to deliver value-added solutions for Indian patients beyond just pills. Our goal is to make healthcare accessible to every patient and bring it within their price range.
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team, which is passionate to build innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for configuring and troubleshooting our product to resolve our internal team's technical issues. You will support the users by acting as the liaison between the customer and other internal teams. Your ability to work in a complex networking environment will also make you an ideal candidate.
What you will be doing:
- Mastering the Truemeds internal platform in order to efficiently and effectively diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to promptly resolve customer/users issues
- Support users via live chat & phone. Respond to user's technical support requests and feature-related questions
- Create and maintain product-related documentation, internal and external
- Debug user issues and create reproducible test cases for engineers to resolve
- Properly escalating unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams while providing clear steps to reproduce and detailed troubleshooting steps
- Understand user goals and their desired outcome from using the product.
- Document use cases and feature requests
What we are looking for:
- Previously done customer support role. Preferably technical customer support
- You're data-driven and analytical
- Excellent follow-up skills with great attention to detail
- You are comfortable in a startup environment; are self-motivated move quickly, and wear many hats
- You have a highly structured work approach, the ability to manage multiple activities in parallel
- Good communication skills: English / Hindi / Marathi / Bengali
- Kailash Industrial Estate - Vikhroli / Powai, Mumbai.
- Kasba Industrial Estate - Kolkata
- Naraina Industrial Area Phase 1 - Delhi
12.00 PM to 9 PM
In-Office: Monday - Saturday
1 Weekly off, 2 Monthly offs.
About the job
👉 TL; DR: We at Sarva Labs Inc., are looking for Site Reliability Engineers with experience to join our team. As a Protocol Developer, you will handle assets in data centers across Asia, Europe and Americas for the World’s First Context-Aware Peer-to-Peer Network enabling Web4.0. We are looking for that person who will take over the ownership of DevOps, establish proper deployment processes and work with engineering teams and hustle through the Main Net launch.
About Us 🚀
Imagine if each user had their own chain with each transaction being settled by a dynamic group of nodes who come together and settle that interaction with near immediate finality without a volatile gas cost. That’s MOI for you, Anon.
Visit https://www.sarva.ai/ to know more about who we are as a company
Visit https://www.moi.technology/ to know more about the technology and team!
Read our developer documentation at https://apidocs.moinet.io/
What you'll do 🛠
- You will take over the ownership of DevOps, establish proper deployment processes and work with engineering teams to ensure an appropriate degree of automation for component assembly, deployment, and rollback strategies in medium to large scale environments
- Monitor components to proactively prevent system component failure, and enable the engineering team on system characteristics that require improvement
- You will ensure the uninterrupted operation of components through proactive resource management and activities such as security/OS/Storage/application upgrades
You'd fit in 💯 if you...
- Familiar with any of these providers: AWS, GCP, DO, Azure, RedSwitches, Contabo, Redswitches, Hetzner, Server4you, Velia, Psychz, Tier and so on
- Experience in virtualizing bare metals using Openstack / VMWare / Similar is a PLUS
- Seasoned in building and managing VMs, Containers and clusters across the continents
- Confident in making best use of Docker, Kubernetes with stateful set deployment, autoscaling, rolling update, UI dashboard, replications, persistent volume, ingress
- Must have experience deploying in multi-cloud environments
- Working knowledge on automation tools such as Terraform, Travis, Packer, Chef, etc.
- Working knowledge on Scalability in a distributed and decentralised environment
- Familiar with Apache, Rancher, Nginx, SELinux/Ubuntu 18.04 LTS/CentOS 7 and RHEL
- Monitoring tools like PM2, Grafana and so on
- Hands-on with ELK stack/similar for log analytics
🌱 Join Us
- Flexible work timings
- We’ll set you up with your workspace. Work out of our Villa which has a lake view!
- Competitive salary/stipend
- Generous equity options (for full-time employees)
Security Monitoring and Operations (SIEM)
Security Solutions design and deployment
IDAM - Identity and Access Management Experience
Network Monitoring and Management Experience
VAPT - Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Assessment
Experience on DLP and Endpoint Security
Knowledge on Encryption
Experience in performing Maturity Assessment for identifying the security gaps and recommending measures to fix the gaps
Experience in Audit controls and applying security measures (ISO, PCI etc..)
Knowledge in automation and scripting
The Senior Software Engineer works with an experienced cross-functional team to deliver innovative wireless communication security products. They will utilize real world knowledge and a disciplined approach to product development, and adapt readily - Time-To-Market demands, ensuring product quality and timely delivery in a highly dynamic market environment.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
- Design and deliver server platform based software products from conceptual stages to production delivery.
- Work independently on all phases of server centric software development including specification, architecture design, rapid prototyping, efficient coding, integration, debug and unit testing. Support UL and EN regulatory compliance
- Work collaboratively and effectively as part of a small team on fast paced projects that have tight deadlines.
- Support manufacturing life cycle for new products from NPI to production run and incremental software release of functionality.
- Lead, train, and mentor junior engineers
- Document and present design requirements to staff
- Possess a demonstrated ability to communicate with customers via email and phone
REQUIRED SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY :
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some combination of skills and abilities.
- Must be an excellent SW developer. We expect experience developing software C/C++ in Linux and Perl. Other scripting languages is a plus (i.e. Python).
- Strong experience with SQL, Database design (MySQL a plus)
- Experience with Network Security Administration and understanding of the full SDLC.
- Experience with Multithread, Socket connection, OpenVPN server setup, OpenSSL, Certificate, Encryption, and TCP/IP troubleshooting.
- Experience with Testing tools, virtualizing servers, and using source control (SVN a plus).
- Experience with Linux development infrastructure, tool chain and build environment (Jenkins a plus).
- Experience developing both Linux application software; installing Linux software and configuring Linux systems.
- Experience with Application server remote update, and Apache Server authentication.
- Proven record of designing and delivering complex networking products from inception to production delivery.
- Previous experience developing quality software for commercial products.
- Experience with communication systems involving wireless, radio, security and mesh networking technologies is a plus.
Experience with OSI networking protocols and applications is a plus.
- Experience with system development tools, including Source-Level Debuggers, Protocol Analyzers (Wireshark), Code Analysis tools, etc.