Risk Management Jobs in Pune
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Project Manager to join our team and manage our agile development process and execution across a suite of tools and products. The PM will be responsible for delivering features on time and with given resources, so that the outcome matches expectations of external and internal stakeholders. The Project Manager manages the development by aligning available resources and managing issues and risks. As such, you will be at the center of business, product, and technical teams at DeepIntent.
- Report progress of the product roadmap and our software development cycle
- Lead our product and engineering teams to success; transcend reporting lines while cultivating a strong team culture.
- Maintain balance between business requests and sprint scope in order to hit business critical milestones on time
- Achieve internal consensus and incorporate feedback from a range of internal/external sources to ensure that the right features are being delivered at the right time.
- Document and share updates to internal and external stakeholders.
- Create transparency and accountability so that we can measure and improve the development process iteratively and increase team efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology-related field or Bachelor's degree in a non-technology related field with 3+ years work experience in a technology-related field.
- 3+ years experience working in a relevant field.
- Experience working with the Agile project management process, Jira, and Confluence
- Bias towards action, and a demonstrated ability to break down work and identify the highest value, lowest-effort items.
- Detailed knowledge of Agile development practices and a demonstrated ability to deliver high-impact features at scale.
- Experience of working in a start-up environment and across all stages of the product life-cycle.
- Experience of using analytical tools to monitor success of features and influence changes to the product.
- Have know how of user experience and usability and be able to apply it to the product.
- Experience of working with a mixture of in-house and outsourced or offshore teams.
- Excellent written and oral communication. Able to write and present to non-technical audiences.
- Experience of stakeholder management in a matrixed environment.
- Able to apply sound judgment to make decisions in line overall development strategy and process.
- PMP Certification desired, but not required.
Credit cards haven't changed much for over half a century so our team of seasoned
bankers, technologists, and designers set out to redefine the credit card for you - the
consumer. The result is OneCard - a credit card reimagined for the mobile
generation. OneCard is India's best metal credit card built with full-stack tech. It is
backed by the principles of simplicity, transparency, and giving back control to the
The Engineering Challenge
“Re-imaging credit and payments from First Principles”
Payments is an interesting engineering challenge in itself with requirements of low
latency, transactional guarantees, security, and high scalability. When we add credit
and engagement into the mix, the challenge becomes even more interesting with
underwriting and recommendation algorithms working on large data sets. We have
eliminated the current call center, sales agent, and SMS-based processes with a
mobile app that puts the customers in complete control. To stay agile, the entire
stack is built on the cloud with modern technologies.
Check out our apps here:
OneCard (Best credit card app) : www.getonecard.app
OneScore (5 million downloads): http://www.onescore.app" target="_blank">www.onescore.app
Security Compliance Lead
Opportunity to build GRC practice grounds up for new Age Fintech startup, lead and
implement PCI-DSS, ISO-27001, RBI compliances
What you will do:
● Be SME for all applicable regulations, guidelines and industry best practices
to manage risk and ensure compliance.
● Be the single point of contact for all external entities related to Security and
● Owner for all security documentation such as policies, standards, and
● Owner for driving security controls across all organisation functions.
● Build continuous assessment practice which is superset of all required
● Manages and supports Information Security Risk Management Life-cycle for
● Provide adequate security and compliance against specific standards such as
NIST 800-53, NIST 800-171, ISO 27001, SOX, PCI, HIPAA and other
● Identifies and formally documents deviations from published standards,
estimates risk level, recommends appropriate mitigation countermeasures in
operational and non-operational situations.
● Identify potential areas of IT compliance vulnerability and risk; guide the
accountable stakeholders to develop/implement corrective action plans for
resolution, and provide general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar
situations in the future. Risks should be identified, assessed and monitored on
an ongoing firm-wide and individual entity basis
4-8 years of experience in Cybersecurity & Risk Compliance Domain in areas
including and limited to: System Security, Network Security , SOC, Risk &
● Auditing experience in ISO-27001, SOX, NIST, PCI-DSS
● Experience with AWS Security and Compliance.
● Prior experience in the Banking and Financial domain is nice to have.
● Proven experience in Endpoint Security, Network Security, SIEM,SOC
Advanced security tools – SOAR platform, Vulnerability Management, SIEM
● Experience building Threat Modeling practice
● Strong communication skills