Inventory Management Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Responsible for regularly generate and analyse Inventory reports for the assigned site location, Support site Finance team on analysis of Cost of Raw Materials and Production, Inventory Variance analysis, updating of valuation class, Create and Archive Monthly Journal Entries. Analysis of inventory transactions to ensure integrity of inventory value, COGS, and inventory adjustments & provisioning, purchase price variance, to ensure accurate financial reporting of inventory.
Communication and (internal) stakeholder management with higher management levels within the Global Teva organization is required in this process.
- Technical/functional knowledge in Inventory Accounting, Closing and inventory reporting
- Preparation of Journal Entries & Supporting schedule
- Perform Monthly and quarterly inventory close activities of multiple entities
- Analysis of the inventory and variances per legal entities, obtain explanation on deviations and prepare a summarized reporting on a monthly basis within scheduled time
- Preparation & clearance of reconciling items of account reconciliations
- Hands on experience in submission of trial balance in HFM
- Hands on experience in Inventory analysis support site Finance leaders
- Identify & drive standardization opportunities in processes and tasks across the team
- Support of external and internal audit requests by providing inventory analyses
- Management of day-to-day operations relating to inventory accounting & analysis
- Ensuring that accounting books and records comply with accounting policies and regulations
- Provide supporting documents and explanations for all internal and external audit as and when required
Participate in ad-hoc activities and projects
- University education in Accounting or Finance required
- ICWA / CA / MBA
- Minimum experience of 4+ years of inventory accounting & reporting experience
- Preferably familiar with USGAAP
- Working knowledge of internal controls
- Good working knowledge of SAP
- Good analytical skills and have hands on experience on inventory working & analysis
- Fluent verbal and written communication in English
- Experience in a multinational firm or within a GBS (Global Business Service) is preferred
- Hands-on and proactive; strong organizational skills
- Accustomed to working with deadlines, in a dynamic environment
- Results driven and service oriented to internal and external customers
- Excellent collaboration with colleagues within the local organization and with the colleagues of the global business service to support the overall Finance department’s goals and objectives
- Flexible and able to work in a changing environment
- Strong focus on improvement opportunities
- Want to work in a new (to be) established team
- Process documentations and certifications – will have to ensure that all process are appropriately documented and periodically certified by team members on regular basis
- The individuals must have hands on experience in preparing process flows
- Demand planning
- Create the vendor funnel of ATL & BTL marketing agencies
- Procure to pay process management and ensuring compliance with process KPIs
- Order scheduling and expediting
- Work closely with suppliers to ensure effective support
- Supervising goods/service receipt and cycle count process at the office to ensure timely receiving of goods
- Support and coordinate with the various departments particularly with accounts with ease
- Handle internal audits
- MIS preparation
This is a physical job (not work from home) at CV Raman Nagar, Bangalore. The salary range for this position is between 20-25k per month (slightly negotiable).
Roles and responsibilities:
Inventory Management and Stock
- Maintain a record of inventory raw materials and buffer stock, purchase, and stock as per need.
- Maintain Warehouse stock for supplies and oversee dispatch for orders.
- Maintain and record accurate data of stock manufactured and dispatched.
- Manage production facility and forecast production quantities
Production Unit Maintenance and Quality Control
- Responsible for production, procurement, and planning of daily operations.
- Understanding quality aspects of production and implementing quality control measures
- Clarity on cost parameters of manufacturing and constantly working towards reducing the cost of production.
- Ensure the production team is as per the schedule and able to deliver products based on customer requests.
- Ensure all manufacturing equipment are maintained in good condition
- Monitors production standards.
- Minimize wastage
- Procurement of materials, identifying vendors, negotiating prices.
- Oversee overall maintenance, health, and safety of employees and production hygiene.
- Manage Labour by recruiting, orienting, and constantly interacting for maximum efficiency and productivity.
- Manage labor demands, meals, and addressing any grievances.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- Comfort working with multiple groups within the business
- Knowledge of Kannada, English, and Hindi
- Manage & own city P&L and customer satisfaction metrics
- Responsible for managing city team across sales, procurement, and refurbishment functions
- Maintain desired profitability and sales velocity
- Provide inputs and insights to product and marketing teams Candidate should have:
- Experience in managing a P&L in a fast-growing start-up environment
- Team management & scaling experience
- Strong customer focus and analytical abilities
Our client is a food startup that is serving the traditional Indian snack with a modern twist. The startup is driven by young blood entrepreneurs who realized the absence of hygienic street food in India.
They re-innovated their favorite snack by reducing the fat and calorie content and inducing diverse flavors. Starting from a tiny kitchen and a QSR joint the startup now has its retail outlets in Bengaluru, Hyderabad, and Pune. They have business tie-ups with MNCs like PVR, CCD, and INOX and have secured a place in the frozen food section with a top e-commerce site.
The founders are a wife-husband duo with backgrounds in sales & marketing and biotechnology. They have put their heart and soul in the company and have turned it into a multimillion brand.
As an Assistant Manager,you will be maintaining Accounts books, Purchase Reconciliation, cash flow management, other accounting work.
- Maintaining receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom.
- Performing other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labelling supplies.
- Rotating stock and coordinating the disposal of surpluses.
- Ensuring adequate record keeping and managing all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintaining inventory control physically as well as in the software.
- Ensuring to effectively maintain minimum stock level at all times.
- Ensuring effective and efficient delivery of the products to the outlets as per the commitments.
- Planning, scheduling and controlling outgoing materials effectively and efficiently.
- Possessing sound knowledge of store keeping operation as per organizational norms and ISO standards and should be able to monitor and maintain safe and quality working practices.
What you need to have:
- Graduate with B.Com. / B.A. / B.Sc. degree preferred.
- Knowledge of proper book-keeping and inventory management.
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management.
- Willing to work 6 days a week.
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time.
- Identifying & management of distributors pan India and willing to travel for such business developement.
- Strong experience in FMCG industry & relationship management.
- Should be energetic, progressive & creative with excellent conflict resolution & problem solving skills.
- Planning & executing business growth (profit maximisation & driving sales).
- Should have strong financial technical s kills, analytical abilities, be able to give monthly report generation on KPI * general financial reporting.
- Develop & identify new business opportunities along with promotional & merchandising activities.
- Should be well organised & motivated with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Should have inventory managemnet skills, reducing shrinkages & ensure timely stock replenishment.
- Should be able to handle compliance process of imports & overlooking and management of supply to business partners within timeline.
- Mapping competition and benchmarking in terms of actegories, price point, etc.