Community Management Jobs in Pune
We are looking for a talented Social media manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- 3-5 years of experience
- Proven work experience as a social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
Position- Community Marketing Manager
Experience- 4-8 years
- Be responsible for growing the freelancer community on our website and social media channels.
- Respond to freelancer queries in a timely manner
- Engage with the online community and respond to comments and requests.
- Relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Negotiate regarding the pricing of content being delivered by freelancers.
- Be responsible for introducing initiatives to decrease attrition of freelancers.
- Devise and implement community communication initiatives.
- At least two years of experience managing freelancer’s community.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of marketing trends and techniques.
- Superb time management skills.
Pangolin is a brand consultancy and creative agency. We help companies create positive change in the world by raising awareness through branding and inspiring through storytelling. We’re growing our team of creatives and strategists. Join us if you’re craving work that makes a real difference in the world, and a work culture that allows you to have a balanced life.
B2B Social Media Expert
Are you intimately familiar with the LinkedIn algorithm? Do you specialize in growing brand following on Twitter? Are you proficient in defining and executing social media strategies for Quora, Reddit, Instagram, and Facebook? We’re looking for an expert with a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging. As the B2B Digital Marketing Specialist, you will also be responsible for organizing and producing content that follows our clients’ brand guidelines.
- Consistent and self-driven to learn about social media platforms and trends.
- Strong creative storytelling skills with a focus on visual and content aesthetics.
- Working knowledge of SMM tools like Hootsuite, Moz, Loomly, etc.
- Working knowledge of design applications like Adobe Suite, Canva, etc., and other video editing tools.
- Adept at digital tools like Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, Google Analytics/Google Ad Manager.
- Adept at communicating in a professional, but unique social media “voice” for each client; directly aligned with the clients’ thought leadership and content platform.
- Demonstrable B2B social networking experience and social analytics tools.
- Experience in managing multiple digital marketing campaigns with the ability to analyze and make recommendations on performance.
- Strong understanding of social media KPIs, keyword optimization tools, and social media algorithms.
Location and Type:
Portfolios will be checked for expertise in the B2B domain. Please share only case studies of growth where the strategy and execution were owned end-to-end by you. Shortlisting will be followed by a video interview.
We are looking for a social media manager for our blockchain company.
Things will include community management on telegram, instagram, twitter facebook.
We have over 10,000 members on telegram.
We have over 16,000 followers on twitter. (https://twitter.com/CryptionNetwork)
with excellent communication skills.
We need pro-active hires who can handle their work on their own without external involvement.
English with strong communication skills are a must.
Social Media Responsibilities:
- Strategies for engaging, creative, and innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, keeping in touch with all the latest Trends on Social Media for brand development.
- Oversee all existing clients, along with overview and maintenance of social media accounts on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube, Behance,etc.
- Coordinating with the team to create relevant and engaging content which will add to the Recall Value.
- Audit and analyse social media presence, including digital advertising costs and returns.
- Analyse social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for campaign improvement.
- Get in touch with businesses which would be interested in our services and products, both international and domestic.
- Should be active 24/7 on Social Media and ensure that Our Online Presence is always active, by liking, commenting, sharing, tagging and retweeting relevant content on all platforms.
- We need someone who knows how to reach the masses by tailor making content to attract followers.
- We need an influencer with a large social media presence, who know all the cheat codes required to increase our online presence and following.
Required Experience and Qualifications
Good grammatically correct English speaking and writing is a must.
If you've worked in brand, content, and social media related marketing and have strong communication skills and convincing powers, you will fit right in with us.
You should be familiar with social media and other online and offline portals which can be used for brand development and reaching out to new consumers/users.
You should be good with strategies to improve outreach, marketing and conversions for our own content, services and products.
- Create a friendly environment to facilitate high member satisfaction
- Be thoughtful while interacting with members.
- Plan and launch community initiatives to create connections between members of different organizations. This might include targeted member introductions, recommending possible mentor matches, running networking events and managing communications within the space and through digital vehicles.
- Seek out information about the business and personal objectives of tenant organizations and their individual members.
- Foster a sense of inclusivity where fresh ideas are welcome
- Be knowledgeable about COWERKZ's membership contracts and guidelines.Explain these policies to members, as necessary.
- Oversee new member onboarding and member moves out of the space
Events Planning and Execution-
- Build a quarterly calendar of coworking events that engages all stakeholders:
- Current members: Educational (e.g., lunch and learns) and appreciation events (e.g., happy hours and themed parties)
- Future members: Lead generation and sales-related events
- Local community: Identify outside organizers and encourage them to use our event space. Depending on the exact nature, these events should also be used to build COWERKZ's CRM and digital community.
- Manage to the allotted budget
- Present our community professionally
- With your team, oversee the event itself, from catering to a smooth event check-in process to cleanup
- With the owners, be responsible for setting and achieving sales objectives, occupancy rates and pricing
- Conduct tours for prospective members
- Contact the local press and community leaders to generate interest in COWERKZ.
- Maintain a positive relationship with key vendors and our landlord
Facilities and Space Management-
- Manage all centre operations to the satisfaction of members
- Maximize up-time and availability of key facilities assets like the Wifi network, kitchen, printers/copiers
- Keep members aware of facilities issues that may impact them
- Utilize a variety of coworking software applications manage the space and membership
- Make recommendations to the owners about new features or perks that will entice members
- Submit maintenance tickets for repairs to the facility and key equipment
- Ensure cleaning is conducted to spec
- Ensuring member data is updated and is current in the cowork platform
- Ensuring lead data is updated in the CRM platform
- Ensuring Community Data is being updated in the events database
Experience and Requirements
- 2 years experience with increasing responsibility in either a sales or customer service role
- Experience in co -curricular activities a plus.
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Technically capable. Able to understand and work with the variety of hardware and software applications that our space depends on.
- Experience with written content generation in a business environment and basic graphic design skills are a plus
- Interest in working independently with only occasional interactions with the owners
- Fluent in English. Ability to speak additional language is a plus.
- A high level ethics, empathy and dependability
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
We are looking for a qualified Community Manager to join our team our Team.
The candidate should posses a creative drive and be able to articulate and document ideas to the design and marketing teams internally and externally. Organize and plan campaign, create trending topics and brand columns. He/She should have experience in working with a variety of social media and digital platforms and design tools with a solid understanding of good marketing principles.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for all social media and professional accounts.
- Maintaining community active, find the core users and improve the interaction.
- Find the user's requirement, plan online or offline activities, stimulating user participation and improve the community influence.
- responsible for the maintaince of the Whatsapp group
- Respond to users in a timely manner.
- Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews.
- Organize and manage events to boost brand awareness.
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams.
- Liaise with Development and Marketing departments.
- Build relationships with users, industry professionals.
- Stay up-to-date with current social media trends.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Mimimum 2+ years of experience of the community operation
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Must have successful cases
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
- Perfect integrated operation (content operation/user operation/community operation) capabilities are preferred.
- Hands on experience with social media management
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Bachelor/ Master’s degree in Marketing or relevant field
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Pune.