Fullstack Developer Jobs
** Kindly read this carefully ! (This is not an Ordinary Job and requires 'educating' skills. )
This is for a Magazine that teaches people how to program the Software easily. This is a Project, where we need to educate Dummies on 'Creating Real Life' Web applications from Scratch ( without using any in-built Libraries )
** for this Project, we need Software Engineers, who have created / built apps like Facebook (any Social Media), Messaging Apps (like Slack), Business Apps ( like Zoho), Social Media Apps ( like Linkedin), Recruitment Apps (like Monster.com) etc.
** Need someone who can provide and explain the entire Source Code used for such apps (Backend + Frontend + DB + Infrastructure ), in 'as Easy Language as possible', without using any "Jargons", and without using any "External Libraries". ( We can use basic Libraries like Promises / Await, however, We cannot use "Dajngo" as it takes away the heavy lifting of User Creating and login ).
** Need Software Engineers, who understand, how in-built Libraries actually work !
** One of Our Team Members shall physically visit your location, ( where ever in India you are ), and shall 'record' your explanations about the Source Code ( Ofcourse, masking your Face). If that is not possible, we Shall request you to join a GMeet / Zoom Call, and record the Video Session.
** The length of each Lesson ( for example, if the Lesson #1 is about 'Creating Facebook from Scratch', then the Engineer, would not need to extend beyond 10-20 ( 1 - hour sessions ) !
** We are looking for Software Engineers, who have actually, created such Apps, and do carry experience in maintenance as well ! ( If the Resume does not reflect your experience, please do not expect any response from the Recruiter ) !
Bullspree is an experiential stock market gaming and learning mobile app. Founded by seasoned stock market professionals and IIT Alumni. With the vision to make stock market knowledge accessible to every Indian household, Bullspree is on a bull run. The venture is backed by renowned Industry Veterans and covered by leading media agencies.
About the role:
This is the role of the VP of Technology at Bullspree that is expected to work closely with the founders to drive the day-to-day technology development at Bullspree. There is no bar in compensation for deserving candidates. Get in touch if you think this sounds interesting to you.
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent streams from Top Tier Institutes.
- 3 – 7 years of experience in designing and developing highly scalable, high performance and fault tolerant mobile application products with infrastructure hosted on Cloud
- Knowledge of Cloud Services, Containers, Databases, disaster recovery, and message queues (Kafka / RabbitMQ) is highly preferable.
- Experience with DevOps and delivering into cloud-based environments using standard CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Artifactory, Spinnaker, SonarQube) and best practices
- Good proficiency in SQL
- Good understanding of database technologies like MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra, etc.
- Sound debugging skills with the ability to identify performance bottlenecks and drive optimization efforts
Good to have:
- Strong experience working with multi-cloud (AWS/GCP/AZURE), Docker, and container orchestration technologies such as Kubernetes and Terraform
- Good understanding of observatory tools and logging
- Enthusiasm for open-source contribution
- Previous experience working in an environment with microservices
- Knowledge of IT security
- Experience in distributed and big data technologies
Strong understanding of Node.js and express
• Strong design skills and experience in ASP.NET MVC, .NET Framework 4.0, and above.
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
• Must have experience in ASP.NET MVC with C#.
• Strong knowledge of SQL server (TSQL).
• React workflows (Flux or Redux), Angular 2 (TypeScript) , Webpack, Angular CLI, NPM, Node.js, JS/Angular Unit Testing.
• AJAX, JSON, REST, APIs.
• Responsive/Adaptive Web Design, Cross Browser Compatibility.
• CSS Preprocessors (LESS, SASS).
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like TFS, Git, SVN, Bitbucket, etc.
• Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
• Good experience of writing unit & integration tests.
• Knowledge in Agile methodology.
• In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
• Must have good communication skills in English.
• Should be able to work with minimal supervision.
• An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
• Involved in the core development of Web applications using .NET MVC, .NET Core, SQL Server (TSQL) & Web APIs.
• Involved in front-end fixes using HTML5, CSS, Sass, Bootstrap, Angular, React, etc.
• Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux) OR Angular CLI.
• Involved in end-to-end testing of the application (including Unit Testing, Integration Testing & UI Testing).
• Should follow a Test Driven Development approach while developing.
• Follow Agile practices.
• Collaborate with the team to improve the quality of the product.
• Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers.
• Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
Good to know:
• Knowledge of JS frameworks like Vue.js, Ember.js, Node.js, Backbone.js, etc. is a plus.
• Knowledge of OpenXML Reports, SSRS reports, Azure Functions, Azure Service bus, SharePoint & Mobile Apps would be added advantage.
• Knowledge of frameworks like Kendo UI (Telerik) would be good.
• Knowledge of SQL Server, NoSQL like MongoDB, etc.
• Agile/Lean software development principles along with experience participating in agile projects.
We have openings for Fullstack / Backend / Frontend Developers who can write reliable, scalable, testable and maintainable code.
At Everest, we innovate at the intersection of design and engineering to produce outstanding products. The work we do is meaningful and challenging - which makes it interesting. Imagine each line of your code, making the world a better place. We work on five workdays weeks, and overtime is a rarity. If clean architecture, TDD, DDD, DevOps, Microservices, Micro-frontends, scalable systems resonate with you, please apply.
To see the quality of our code, you can checkout some of our open source projects: https://github.com/everest-engineering
If you want to know more about our culture:
Some videos that can help:
- Passion to own and create amazing product.
- Should be able to clearly understand the customer's problem.
- Should be a collaborative problem solver.
- Should be able a team player.
- Should be open to learn from others and teach others.
- Should be a good problem solver.
- Should be able to take feedback and improve continuously.
- Should commit to inclusion, equity & diversity.
- Should maintain integrity at work
Familiarity with Agile methodologies and clean code.
Design and/or contribute to client-side and server-side architecture.
Well versed with fundamentals of REST.
Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
Knowledge of one or more back-end languages (e.g. C#, Java, Python, Go, Node.js and frameworks like SpringBoot, .NET Core)
Well versed with fundamentals of database design.
Familiarity with databases - RDBMS like MySQL, Postgres & NoSQL like MongoDB, DynamoDB.
Well versed with one or more cloud platforms like - AWS, Azure, GCP.
Familiar with Infrastructure as Code - CloudFormation & Terraform & deployment tools like Docker, Kubernetes.
Familiarity with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, CircleCI, Github Actions..
Unit testing tools like Junit, Mockito, Chai, Mocha, Jest
Conduct and educate on the process best practices while executing projects.
Able to manage a sizable team based on the requirements of the project.
Supervise the requirements gathering by the BTAs and add insights on making the requirements collection a comprehensive list.
Perform estimations and task breakdowns from the requirements gathered on the client
Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code.
Follows good principles of software engineering like TDD, writing modular, maintainable, clean code, and can work stress-free in an Agile environment.
Having a strong engineering skill set with a firm grasp of fundamental Computer Science principles and a test-driven approach to software development is a plus.
Ability to adapt to changing priorities within a fast-moving industry and staup culture - Nice to have: awareness of microservice architecture systems, test automation, derivatives pricing, scaling, operating system and network-layer peormance tuning, BDD, KDB+ is preferred.
Awareness or Hands on knowledge of continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, Travis, or CircleCI - Knowledge of networking technologies and fundamentals
Paicipate in system design consulting, plaorm management and capacity planning.
Updates skills by tinkering with latest tools, programming techniques and computing equipment and by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
Engages with soware engineers by providing advice, coaching, and educational opportunities.
Has 10+ years of experience in managing projects with sizable team sizes.
Has technical experience and experience working with a wide variety of technologies - To be able to guide and assess solutions and patterns.
Client interaction - Has experience working with clients from at least 2 different geographies, with a track record of success. Testimonials or references are preferred.
Independent and original thinker - to be able to come up with on-the-spot solutions with clients and not on an "I will get back to you" basis (which is ok on rare occasions, but not more than twice a year)
Up-to-date with the current improvements and launches/revolutions in the technology space and a habit of tinkering with POCs and models of the same
A proactive approach to spoing problems, areas for improvement, and peormance bolenecks
Possess great interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Should have hands-on experience in Web Development
- Good understanding of PHP and Object-oriented programming paradigm
- Able to understand the project requirements and handle projects independently
- Strong learning capability
- Having a good knowledge of Jquery
- Framework experience would be beneficial
- Should be comfortable to work with the team
- Should be comfortable with working on any MVC-based framework.
- Able to understand the project requirements and handle projects independently
- Strong learning capability
- Contribute to all phases of the development
- Knowledge ofPHP/CodeIgniter/Laravel/Magento/Symfony/WordPress will be preferred
- Sound knowledge of PHP, Mysql, Jquery, etc
Perks and Benefits:
- Employees Family Health Insurance, EPF & ESIC.
- Free late-night meal facility.
- Cab facility available in late-night working.
- Various compensations & bonuses.
- No Dress Code
- Festival Celebration
- Employees B'day celebration
You will work in a cross-functional team that is developing innovative computer vision/machine learning systems and advanced visualization applications.
The individual must be self-motivated, an excellent problem solver, and a fast learner. Very strong technical skills and demonstrated experience in writing commercial-grade apps using React Native is a must. The candidate will work with talented engineers in a fast-paced, technically demanding environment to deliver new features.
Key Responsibilities :
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily.
- Build React Native iOS / Android application for MyrsaTech.
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Support existing Android applications while the new React Native application is being built.
- Implement pixel-perfect UI's that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party APIs.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Work as part of a small team, which will include other React Native developers, a project manager, a QA professional, and a designer.
- Complete two-week sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily stand-ups.
- Assist with building estimates.
- Follow MyrsaTech's detailed development process
We believe in onboarding the right people on the bus and then driving it to an uncertain future.
So, We are looking for an individual (Not an Agency) developer who can join us full-time to work on some of the realistic and challenging engineering problems to solve.
We expect Front End Developer with -
1. Curiosity to explore new territory
2. Knows what he/she doesn't know and limits
3. Knows what he/she does know very well
4. Critical Thinking
5. English speaking/reading/writing
6. 2+ Years of Development Experience in ReactJS Framework
7. HTML/CSS/JS Expert
Nice to Have
1. Ability to lead a Team
2. Remote Experience in the past
3. WordPress framework experience
Note: Please apply only if you have 2+ Years of experience developing big scale Web applications in ReactJS Framework
P.S. We have a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) policy. If you have a personal system with 8GB RAM & i5 processor or more, we are good to go!
Years of Experience : 3+ (We do have openings for freshers but this job role is specifically for someone with 3+ yrs of experience)
Now, if you are a code-blooded dev and are looking for a space to explore the same, you're at the right space.
TechUp Labs is a product-based IT company. We have a variety of partnered products across different domains.
We are also currently working on two of our in-house products.
We are also a permanently remote organisation which gives you the flexibility to work from anywhere you want!
Must have skills:
- HTML, CSS, JS
Nice to have skills:
- Laravel, PHP etc
We live by Values, not Rules.
- Freedom, responsibility and empathy are the three major pillars of our culture
- You are your own Team before you are a team player in a big team
- Question everything - even our existence too!
- RIT - Reflect, Iterate & Track is our way to go
- Respect & have a vulnerable conversation that is true to the heart and mind
P.S. We have a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) policy. If you have a personal system with 8GB RAM & i5 processor or more, we are good to go!
Greetings from TiGi HR…!
We are hiring for Web3 Senior Full Stack Developer for our Esteemed client company who can join us Immediately.
Position: - Senior Full Stack Developer
Experience: - 5 – 9 Years
CTC: - 20 - 35 Lacs
Notice Period: - Immediate to 30 Days
Job Location: - Bangalore (Hybrid - Accommodation will be provided)
Must Have: -
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience.
- Tech enthusiast and not constrained by any one language.
- Working knowledge of Java, Spring Boot Framework, ReactJs, NodeJS.
- Able to architect the solution and provide recommendations on stacks and databases.
- Strong understanding of OOPS modelling.
- Proficient with one of the frontend frameworks like React, Angular, Vue, etc. and frontend concepts like client-side routing, server-side rendering, single-page applications, progressive web apps etc.
- Knowledge of web packaging concepts, build tools etc. (Webpack, Babel, Gulp, Lazy loading, gzip etc.) and web security and authentication concepts.
Nice to Have: -
- Knowledge of XP frameworks.
- Understands BDD.
- Coached, mentored and run a team while following prescribed or best practices.
- Balancing long term value and short-term deadlines.
- Prior experience working in a startup and building enterprise applications/solution from scratch.
Interested candidates can directly apply here please visit
Virtuevise is looking for a passionate .NET Full Stack Developer with focus on Software Development, to join the Dehradun location.
If Innovation and effectiveness drive you forward this is the place for you!
We are looking for candidates who share those values along with a genuine desire and drive to deliver top technology solutions to today's markets
Your role and responsibilities :
As Software Developer -.Net Full Stack , your focus will be designing, developing and implementing features and improvements to the product.
Provides design ideas for the complex development problems.
Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and maintains software solutions on complex development tasks.
Supports develops tests, debugs and implements operating systems components, software tools and utilities.
Take complete ownership of end-to-end functionality.
Collaborate with stake holders across globe and drive the project to success.
Develops program logic for new applications or analyses and modifies logic in existing applications.
Does code reviews and suggests solutions for the issues.
Implements and monitors routine system improvements to ensure successful installation and increased efficiency.
Ensures that applications are compatible across multiple computing platforms and browsers.
We expect you to have:
Minimum of 1 to 3 years of experience
Strong expertise with .NET application design and development.
Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs.
Experience using SCM tools like Git and having exposure to with Continuous Integration and Deployment.
Education Required: Degree qualified in a discipline related to Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent work experience.
Information Technology & Services Computer Software Financial Services
I am currently building a professional networking platform for legal and paralegal professionals for networking, upskills, seeking jobs and lead generation. The platform is planned after thorough research and survey from the community.
Who am I?
I am a lawyer of 10 years and an entrepreneur. This is my second venture and my first being an edtech company. I am currently pursuing Entrepreneurship at IIM Calcutta.
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer sciences, Engineering, or related field.
- startup experience preferred
- Have Entrepreneurial mindset, drive and motivation required to build a company - from early stage to a scaled operation
- Full-stack and app experience in either android/iOS is preferred.
- Prior experience of working in a Fast-Paced Startup is preferred
- Has integrity Strong hands-on attitude and willingness to take on various tasks inside and outside your field of expertise.
- Excellent communication & team management skills (not required but preferred)
- It's a 0-1 opportunity where you get to carve out a product grounds up
- We will, together, solve a big problem
- There is massive upside on success - and we want to be very fair in creating shared value that translates into real money (we mean equity!)
- You enjoy working in an environment where hard work, clarity, and respect are valued
Are you interested in management and are code-blooded too?
If so, we are looking out for you to be a part of our tribe!👇
1. Strategy and Devilery (end to end) for a product
2. Product Roadmapping and Delivery Planning
3. Risk Management
4.UI/UX and Design abilities and understanding
5. Deep knowledge of at least one of the coding areas (Front end development, Backend development, Full Stack development etc)
6. Knowledge of PHP is a must
Years of experience:
1. Atleast 3 years of Software Development experience
2. 3-7 years of Core Technical Product Management Experience
Must have skills
1. Significant software development experience
2. Strong quantitative reasoning abilities
3. Data-driven mindset
4. High levels of user empathy
5. Experience with managing the entire product lifecycle
Nice to have skills
1. Remote working experience in the past
2. Experience in Ed-Tech industry, FinTech Industry or Salesforce core product
3. Deep knowledge in at least one of the major public cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure)
Still curious? Take the first step to be a part of our tribe!
P.S. We have a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) policy. If you have a personal system with 8GB RAM & i5 processor or more, we are good to go!
Salary No bar for the right fit .
Years of Experience: 3+ (We do have openings for freshers but this job role is specifically for someone with 3+ yrs of experience)
TechUp Labs is a product-based IT company. We're working on two of our in-house products & a variety of partnered products across different domains like health, education, etc.
Skills we are looking out for:
1. In-depth knowledge of Object-oriented programming and Laravel framework.
2. Strong knowledge of PHP
3. Strong knowledge of Reactjs and also have experience using core PHP.
We live by Values, not Rules.
1. You are your own Team before you are a team player in a big team
2. Question everything - even our existence too!
3. RIT - Reflect, Iterate & Track
4. Respect & have a vulnerable conversation that is true to the heart and mind
P.S. We have a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) policy. If you have a personal system with 8GB RAM & i5 processor or more, we are good to go!
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field plus 3-8 Years of Full Stack experience
· 1+ Years of experience as a Go Developer
· Experience in ReactJS (most preferred) or AngularJS similar front end frameworks
· Experience with the Python or/and Golang (preferably both), SQL, and design/architectural
· Experience in Java or dotnet or other opensource technologies is an added advantage
· Hands-on experience on SQL, Query optimization, DB server migration
· Preferably experience in Postgre SQL or MySQL
· Knowledge of NOSQL databases will be an added advantage
· Experience in Cloud platforms like AWS, Azure with knowledge of containerization, Kubernetes is an
· Knowledge of one or more programming languages along with HTML5/CSS3,Bootstrap
· Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
· Understanding of Agile methodologies
· Experience with Threading, Multithreading and pipelines
· Experience in creating RESTful API’s With Golang or Python or Java in JSON, XMLs
· Experience with GitHub, Tortoise SVN Version Control
· Strong attention to detail
· Strong knowledge of asynchronous programming with the latest frameworks
· Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
· Strong knowledge of unit testing frameworks
· Proven knowledge of ORM techniques
· Skill for writing reusable libraries Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable
· Participate in the entire development lifecycle, from planning through implementation, documentation,
testing, and deployment, all the way to monitoring
· Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding
· Adaptable and ability to research and learn new technologies
· Produce high quality, maintainable code with great test coverage
· Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture
· Experience in building architecture blueprints
· Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
· Assist software personnel in handling project-related work and other requirements
· Troubleshoot and debug applications.
· Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
· Test and deploy applications and systems
Full Stack Asp.net developer essential knowledge in:
1) Asp.net MVC with C#.net, Asp.net Webforms added advantage,
2) Sql Server 2014 or above with strong hold on joins, stored procedures and handling larger database tables
4) Making and consuming RESTful web apis through Asp.net MVC application and jquery.
5) IIS management knowledge is the added advantage.
6) Loyalty Domain experience or knowledge is added advantage.
7) Travel Domain experience or knowledge is added advantage.
- Overall 2+ years of experience with MERN Stack
- Experienced with ReactJS Workflows (Flux or Redux) and ReactJS basic Principals
- Strong understanding of HTML and CSS Concepts.
- Highly experienced with Node + NPM
- Experience of deploying and setup apps on AWS will be preferred.
- Strong team player and flexible to work remote team.
- Minimum 1 year of experience on working complex applications.
- If you have good communication skills (verbal and written), will be an advantage
Building the most efficient influence marketing and buying platform using bleeding edge technical stack (Back-end: Python/NodeJS and Front-end: ES6, React/ Vue.js).
Implementing new features and improving the user experience of existing solutions.
Designing and construction of our REST/GraphQL API. Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability.
Be data-driven, analyses the impact of features, make hypotheses and implement new solutions.
Help in end to end hiring of junior developers
Manage a team of junior developers
You have 3+ years of professional web application development experience (If you are more experienced you might be considered for senior position)
You have experience in building APIs (REST/GraphQL) with Python/NodeJS based web frameworks.
1 Year in Python
2 Years in NodeJS
3 Years in React
- Work with development teams and product managers to create software solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Build the front-end of applications.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Write technical documentation.
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve the software.
Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or relevant field.
Experience with Java, Spring, and Restful API's.
Experience with Database development (MySQL, Postgres, etc).
Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache), and UI/UX design.
Experience with AWS or other cloud environments
- Have Strong knowledge of cloud technologies like (AWS/GCP/Azure).
- Strong in any Backend language like Java-Springboot(preferred), Python, ROR, NodeJs, GO etc.
- Have a working experience with any frontend technology.
- Strong system design experience in cloud-native products.
- Understands and knows how to work with GIT.
- Able to develop or implement HLD into LLD and vice versa.
- Strong knowledge of SQL/NoSQL database.
- Strong on DSA.
- Has previously built and delivered end-to-end products preferably with any FinTech startup.
- Someone very motivated and loves taking ownership of building an end-to-end application
> Flexible work hours
> You could be our first Director/VP of technology
> Founding Team role
As the Senior Fullstack Engineer, you will be responsible for designing highly complex modules, critical components or whole applications
/products. You will play a key role in driving the design and development efforts related to architecture, scalability, availability and performance in
alignment with the Wesco Digital Product/Platform roadmaps. We need a team members with builder mindset.
Demonstrate the understanding of Agile software development life cycle and distinguish the core inputs and outputs in each cycle.
Work closely with your peers and keep engaging in a fast pace technical design and development team
Execute in a fast pace delivery mode and focus on delivering tasks to meet monthly and quarterly digital product release goals
Lead impact assessment and decisions related to technology choices, design / architectural considerations and implementation strategy
Maintain code quality through best practices, unit testing and code quality automation
Demonstrate the ability to make informed technology choices after due diligence and impact assessment
Help in designing interfaces and information exchange between modules
Articulate the need for scalability and understand the importance of improving quality through testing.
Be an expert in writing code that meets standards and delivers the desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
Drive design reviews, define interfaces between code modules, and apply existing technology to designs
Be an expert in assessing application performance and optimizing/improving it through design and best coding practices
Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering, and
6+ years of experience in Full Stack Software Development within the enterprise or software services domain
Expertise in full stack software development and awareness of 12 Factor software patterns
Experience and knowledge of patterns and anti-patterns of microservices based architecture design
Experience developing and deploying applications on cloud (Azure, AWS, or GCP), on-premise, and hybrid based architectures
Polymer, AngularJS, ReactJS, Bootstrap
Mid-Level to Expert within one or more of the back-end development languages: .NET, Java, Python, or Scala
Very solid API skills (e.g. Express.js/Node.js, GraphQL/Relay, Flask, Jersey, Java Spring REST or WebApi2)
Skilled in use of Java, Kafka, and Spark streaming technologies
Experience with containerization technologies such as Rancher, Kubernetes, Docker and Helm
Hands-on experience in data storage environments of many types (RDMS, NoSQL, HDFS, etc.)
Knowledge of GitLab, Jenkins and Artifactory
Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and OO Design with rock-solid programming skills
Security: Identity Management and Access, application security and static code analysis
Proven success working in and promoting a rapidly changing, collaborative, and iterative product development environment
Strong interpersonal skills, analytical skills, combined with intellectual curiosity, and a desire and ability to "get things done" are essential
Agile Scrum development experience
Added advantage to those having experience in multi-tenant SaaS Platform and Developers' Portal development
- 4+ years of experience in professional Web Development
- Proven software development experience in Core PHP, Codeigniter, WordPress; Laravel is a plus.
- Must have 2+ yrs experience in VueJs.
- Experience in ReactJs, NodeJs is a plus.
- Excellent Software Design and Architecting capabilities
- Complete familiarity and expertise in web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Expertise in third party API integration - payment gateways, Storage, Streaming services, etc.
- Complete familiarity and experience working with JSON / XML and REST API structure
- Familiar with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment technologies such as Bitbucket, Jenkins and Git
- AWS/Google Cloud Deployment is a must; Devops capability is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Sound Database experience with MySQL and PostgreSQL experience
- A sound knowledge of Object-Oriented (OOPS) Programming & Design Pattern.
- Agile and Iterative (TDD) development expertise.
- Build and deploy architecture for complex blockchain solutions.
- Maintain and extend current client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic
- Be involved in the global blockchain community—work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals
- Build cross chain bridges.
- Building on-chain governance
- Strong software development background.
- Experience in Solidity.
- Worked with DeFi offerings such as staking, farming, flashloans etc.
- Experience with building on Ethereum & Matic.
- Strong knowledge of concurrency and writing efficient and safe multithreaded code
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- Familiarity with basic cryptography
- Familiarity with P2P networks
- Strong knowledge of bitcoin-like blockchains
- building an ERC-20 token with an in-built unlock schedule.
- building a smart contract to accept a certain ERC-20 token and take actions based on it
- farming/staking system
- collateral based lending
- cross chain development
- on-chain governance
- Deploying NFTs
We're looking for an expert blockchain developer to join our startup.
We're a passionate group, working on revolutionising personal finance space. We follow remote first policy with team members in India, Germany, US, Egypt etc.
- Work as a technical architect & lead contributor for creating technical solutions
- Contribute to scoping, estimating, and proposing technical solutions & development
- Investigate new technologies, provide analysis and recommendations on technical choices
- Responsible for providing hands-on expert level assistance to developers for technical issues
- Mentor and guide technical team members
- BE/BTech/MTech (CS/IT or MCA), with an emphasis in Software Engineering, is highly preferable
- Proficient in building RESTful micro-services with Node.js and MongoDB in AWS environment Fluent with web application development in AngularJS 4/5, HTML, TypeScript, and CSS.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Team leadership with strong listening and interpersonal skills; attention to details
- An attitude of constant learning of the new skill
- Top-notch remuneration
- Work with industry best developers and architects
- An excellent, no-nonsense work environment with the very best people to work with
- Highly challenging and cutting edge work
- At TailNode, we are at the bleeding edge of this change.
- We conceptualize and develop products that are aimed to enable this transformation of the political architecture of the country.
- We leverage the best practices and insights of the technology world and apply them in our unique way to deliver impact on a massive scale.
- We want to offer you a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be a part of this massive change and build new and exciting products with us.
- Designing, building, and maintaining high performance, reusable, scalable and robust services and applications
- Developing and managing databases and reporting tools
- Building intelligent messaging bots using web APIs
- Designing and developing robust RESTful APIs and other interfaces
- Integrating data storage solutions.
Required Skills :
- Ability to write clean, structured code in Ruby/Python with documentation.
- Proficiency in at least one Ruby frameworks (Ruby on Rails or Sinatra) or Python framework (Django or Flask)
- Clear understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Ability to write well defined test cases using Minitest, RSpec or Unit testing framework.
- Experience in one of the following database technologies - MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Proficiency in working with complex SQL queries.
- Knowledge of design patterns, architectural best practices.
- Familiarity with RESTful web services.
- Knowledge of version control tools like Git, SVN etc.
- Working experience with Cloud Services like Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud is a plus.
Required Qualifications :
- A Bachelors or a Masters degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Experience of 3-5 years in software development.
Note : Other language candidates may apply only if they're expecting to work primarily on Ruby/Python.
We are a team of software avengers, passionate engineers & thinkers designing the future of education. The company has its roots from IIT, IIM Alumni and various SMEs in education space. Here, we all work together with & for a single dream; ‘Education For Everyone, Everywhere.’
Dizvik is an EdTech product-based tech start-up working on exciting technologies & latest tech amendments. We use technology as an effective & efficient tool to create things that are impactful & make education easier. Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality, Robust Media Streaming are few of our core areas.
We are a crazy bunch of people having multiple personas always trying to keep things light-hearted! Our roots are not new, the company is nurtured by the well established group excelling since 2003. The founders of Dizvik Technologies own multiple companies & one of those is Dhyeya Educational Services Private Limited (Dhyeya IAS) having more than 20 offline Institutes/Centers in India.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing and developing highly scalable, reliable and fault-tolerant micro-services based applications for the company. Using Node Js, Python, MongoDB, PostgreSql, JWT, Cassandra, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, Rabbitmq, Redis, Middlewares, CDN, Elasticsearch, this candidate will be able to translate user and business needs into functional and enterprise level product.
Salary Range: 10 LPA to 25 LPA
- Designing and developing highly scalable, reliable and fault-tolerant backend architectures & applications for the company.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams (Mobile, DevOps, Data, UX, QA, etc.) on planning and execution.
- Communicate, collaborate and lead the work & team effectively across distributed features
- Owning and working end-to-end on application – from system (server, deployment, configuration management) to back end (container, application, and database).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science.
- 3+ years of experience in backend technologies: Node Js, Python, MongoDB, PostgreSql, JWT, Cassandra, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, Redis, Middlewares, CDN, Elasticsearch etc.
- Implementation of security and data protection.(CSRF/JWT/ORM and various middleware/DB security implementations).
- Strong problem-solving skills, algorithmic skills, and data structures experience.
- Ability to design and implement low latency RESTful services in Monolith & Microservice both the architectures.
- Data modelling experience in both Relational and NoSQL databases.
- Ability to understand and implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Experience in troubleshooting server performance memory issues, GC tuning, resource leaks, etc.
- Ability to scope, review and refine user stories for technical completeness and to alleviate dependency risks.
- Experience in versioning systems like GitHub, SVN, gitlab etc.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be a responsible developer helping our clients, either developing new products or enhancing products. You should be able to contemplate and communicate as much as possible!
- Writing clean, maintainable, desired quality, desired performing code.
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in feature brainstorm, code reviews
- Explore cutting edge technologies and taking up PoC line up.
- Team player
- Passion to solve problems
- Constant learner
- A degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- 4-7 years of relevant work experience
- Able to code in JAVA (with Spring framework)
- Ability to organize, and prioritize work
- Good at Object Oriented Design, Database Design(SQL/NoSQL), and Microservices
- Exposure to UI framework (React/Angular/Vue/Next)
- Exposure with Agile software development methodologies
- Exposure to any one public cloud (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Exposure to cache, messaging systems, docker, API gateway
What we will not ask from you?
- Your current CTC, you'll be paid for what you deserve!
- If you had breaks in your career that's okay! We will not poke you on why you had your break blah blah...!
- Your notice period in current organization! If everything goes well, you let us know your joining date we will roll out the offer with joining the date as you say!
What's onboard for you as an employee?
- Generous package.
- Variable pay as low as possible (max 15% of your CTC)
- Medical Insurance (limited to spouse & kids) is not part of your CTC.
- Tax beneficial salary structure.
- Comprehensive leave policy
- Flexible Remote working
- Weekly Social Hour on working days
- Open-source Hour on working days
- Flat organization structure
- 15 days notice period (we wanted to keep it as same day exit! we would love to have you with us as long as possible.)
- Feel free to apply for this job if you like this JD.
We need an experienced engineer who can lead our existing team and product.
- Must possess strong analytical skills to be able to break down complex problems into smaller atomic units of work.
- Must be able to develop application modules independently and fix any bugs promptly.
- Do unit testing for the development work carried out.
- Act as a mentor to the junior developers and provide technical guidance.
- Troubleshoot problems and provide solutions.
- Conduct and participate in project planning & scheduling, design discussions, and provide assistance during testing.
- Willing to learn and adopt new technologies in a short period of time as required by the project.
- Will require to produce technical documentation as the requirements of the project.
- Remain up to date with the modern industry practices involved in designing & developing high-quality software.
- Should be able to do performance engineering and identify and fix bottlenecks
- Good knowledge of Node.js, Express.js, React
- Sound understanding of MVC and design patterns.
- Excellent grasp of data structures and designing and developing ReST APIs.
- Good skills of NoSQL (MongoDB or equivalent).
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in MEAN/MERN Stack development.
- Experience in developing responsive web applications.
- Good communication skills.
- Sound understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies and ability to participate in local and remote Sprints.
- Good grasp of UI / UX concepts.
- Should have experience in using Git & VSCode.
- Knowledge of AWS and Postman will be considered positively.
Easebuzz is a payment solutions (fintech organisation) company which enables online merchants to accept, process and disburse payments through developer friendly APIs. We are focusing on building plug n play products including the payment infrastructure to solve complete business problems. Definitely a wonderful place where all the actions related to
payments, lending, subscription, eKYC is happening at the same time.
We have been consistently profitable and are constantly developing new innovative products, as a result, we are able to grow 4x over the past year alone. We are well capitalised and have recently closed a fundraise of $4M in March, 2021 from prominent VC firms and angel investors. Easebuzz’s corporate culture is tied into the vision of building a
workplace which breeds open communication and minimal bureaucracy. An equal opportunity employer, we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. One thing you can be sure of is that you will be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow.
Easebuzz Pvt. Ltd. has its presence in Pune, Bangalore, Gurugram.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all serverside logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front end.
At EaseBuzz, every individual is honed to be a leader and enjoys the freedom to make decisions that she/he sees fit to steer the organization closer towards its goals. We work insmall, decentralized teams that promote independent authority and freedom to approach
and solve problems creatively. This path nurtures the artisan in every individual and brings
to fruition the vision of crafting purpose-built solutions for clients.
● Competitive Compensation
● Transparent, Performance Driven Culture.
● Fun, Collaborative Team Environment
● Medical Benefits & Flexible work hours Responsibilities
● Work on complex, custom-designed, scalable, multi-tiered software development projects
● Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications
● Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with serverside logic
● Implementation of security and data protection
● Be responsible for the quality of software and resolving any issues regards the solution
● Think through hard problems, not limited to technology, and work with a team to realize and implement solutions
● Learn something new every day
Skills And Qualifications
● Experience in coding in an object-oriented language such as Python & its framework (such as Django, Flask, etc depending on your technology stack)
● Well versed with database queries like MySQL or Postgres, etc and have the ability to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
● Should possess in-depth knowledge of object-relational mapping
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
● Good hands-on experience in working with AWS services (EC2, S3,Serverless stack , RDS, IAM, etc.)
● Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
● Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
● Experience in Kafka writing Consumers and Producers would be a plus point.
● Experience with AWS or GCP would be a plus point
Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
Implementation of security and data protection
Understanding of performance testing and optimization techniques
Creating RESTful services with Node.js
MERN stack developer must have proven experience in front & back-end development
Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
Reactjs Nodejs developer must know MongoDB, Express, Node.js, & React.
Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
MERN fullstack developer must have the ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
For MERN stack developer job, candidate must have good Knowledge of Node Debugging
Understanding & proficiency in REST APIs.
MERN stack developer should know Git Repository and Jira.
Integration of data storage solutions [RDBMS, NoSQL DB]
About the platform: We are solving an interesting problem and changing the way healthcare businesses in the US communicate with their patients.
- Bachelor's/Masters or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics or related discipline is NOT MANDATORY. Skills and passion to build products that people love are mandatory. :)
- Minimum 3 years of working experience.
- Full-stack experience working with backend programming languages as we believe engineers can do anything and everything and so everyone at Emitrr works full-stack.
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it (such as Express, StrongLoop, etc depending on your technology stack)
- Good understanding of React.js and its core principles with experience with working on popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience in building performant mobile apps in iOS or Android on react native is a plus
Skills: Java (Version 8), Microservices, AWS, NodeJS and Angular.
- Location: Koramangala, Bangalore.
- Should be an Hands on Developer.
- Should be an independent Developer.
- Project Details: Will work Energy Monitoring (Electrical Domain)).
- Domain: Any Domain.
AWS (Lambda, S3, ECS, CICD,. Etc.)
MEAN stack (NodeJS, AngularJS, MongoDB)
Hiring for Anahad Pharmacy (Division of HelpNow)
Anahad is India’s fastest growing chain of branded pharmacies and e-pharmacy, started and run by IIT Bombay Alumni.
At Anahad, our mission is to make genuine medicines reach EVERY INDIAN HOUSEHOLD at Wholesale prices, by leveraging the efficiencies of technology. Working on an audacious mission it becomes important to have people who are smarter than you around. We are funded by the earliest investors of Uber, SpaceX and some of the coolest investors of Silicon Valley, India and Japan and now want YOU to join our mission.
Anahad aims to consolidate and build a household brand in a largely unorganised market worth more than 1.5 Lakh Crore. We are looking for dynamic Pharma professionals who are striving to grow fast and create an identity for themselves in the Pharma industry.
About this role
We’re seeking a Head of Engineering to work closely with our technical team and engineers to design and scale our product infrastructure and architecture. You will partner with cross-functional stakeholders across engineering, AI, product management, QA, design, operations and sales to lead the technology vision and direction.
This role reports directly to the CEO and will involve working closely with him and the product team to refine and iterate on the product and engineering roadmaps.
- 6-10 years of architecture, software design, engineering, and implementation experience in a complex and fast-moving early stage start-up environment.
- Strong expertise in systems architecture and a service based codebase.
- Strong expertise in designing highly available, fault-tolerant, scalable systems.
- Experience building and leading engineering teams that took products from idea to launch (0 to 1), and launch to scale (1 to 10).
- Strong communication and leadership abilities especially in the current remote environment.
- Strong developer who can give the best in their team a run for their money!
- A passion for building impactful products.
- Deep knowledge of backend and frontend technologies such as NodeJS, Java, PHP (Laravel), Postgres/MySQL, ReactJS, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Experience with mobile development: Android and/or React Native.
Building the Engineering Team and Culture
The power of a good engineering leader is to build out the engineering team and set a start-up’s engineering culture, especially when the organization gets to the size where that middle layer of management is required. A strong head of engineering should therefore be able to determine who will be good leads for the team, hire them, and be able to groom that skill set over time.
Not only the ability to execute, but the leader’s role prior to development is also critical to the product-planning phase. While product management/marketing will provide insight into the features, market size, pricing etc. the engineering leadership needs to provide feedback into the resources (headcount, equipment, etc.) needed to deliver by a given date. An engineering leader brings sanity to this process with a unified view of broader objectives.
Ultimately, the output of any engineering organization is the product. A well-functioning organization will not only build a high-quality product, but also hit pre-determined dates and accurately forecast updates to the timeline as it changes. One has to have a command of the software development process, and ensure the correct process is in place and followed.
When a product launch goes right and catches the world on fire, the feedback from the market can be overwhelming. Even with marginal success, engineering will be inundated with customer escalations, feature requests etc. All of this must be addressed while continuing to drive the product forward. A hallmark of a strong engineering leader is to maintain composure while navigating this chaos.
Why you’ll LOVE this job
We’re a small team that enjoys working hard, getting a lot done and having fun. Not to mention that you’ll get to work on a product that is making a profoundly positive impact on people’s lives. We also provide an outstanding training ground for aspiring entrepreneurs. We can promise:
- You will be a part of founding team and work closely with the founders on the vision
- We care about you. We offer competitive health insurance for employees.
- Our co-workers are a close-knit, intelligent, and motivated team.
Commensurate with experience (Cash + Bonus + Equity).
• Help departments use technology profitably
• Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
• Build quality assurance and data protection processes
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
I. JOB DETAILS
Senior Developer – Backend
II. JOB PURPOSE
To develop, maintain and extend Dvara Registry’s web and app-based core workflows and analytics platform with a view to bringing efficiency to its processes on a continuing basis. Team member will be involved in designing and developing both frontend and
III. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND DELIVERABLES
1. Development, deployment and maintenance of the backend of web and android applications using Python Django, Flask.
2. Deployment of web applications on cloud infrastructure for scalable, distributed access.
3. Version Control of software developed.
4. Working with business leaders and subject matter experts to understand workflows
5. Research emerging technologies and maintain awareness of current platform roadmaps to assist with developing strategic plans.
IV. CANDIDATE PROFILE
B.E/ B Tech ( Computer Sciences) or
Masters Degree in Computer Science/ Applications.
5-8 Years of Web application development (FullStack)
Experience with deploying applications on cloud infrastructure, preferably AWS
Experience in the development of REST APIs and integrating with UI.
Experience with the Agile/Scrum development model
Strong experience in code versioning using Git.
Strong design, development, and implementation experience.
Full stack development using Python, Flask/Django
Knowledge in using AWS Cloud
REST API, Microservices Development .
Exposure to databases such as PostGresql and NOSQL
Deployment to cloud services, preferably AWS
Ability to lead initiatives and drive the design and
development of products without handholding.
Open to researching and learning new technologies with a view to delivering efficient solutions
Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills, including the ability to communicate complex, technological concepts clearly to all levels of the organization.
Keen interest in researching emerging technologies and
maintain awareness of current platform roadmaps to assist with developing strategic plans.
CTO of Dvara ERegistry
Others within the Dvara ERegistry – Operations, Agronomists, Product & Credit, Sales and R&D
Machine learning and AI Specialists
Data Vendors and partners
Technology and Platform Partners
Client Technology Departments
We are disrupting the current financial system by increasing the adoption of Blockchain-based digital assets through better key management solutions. We are a mission-driven team having worked with companies like Google, Blockgeeks, Samsung, Lockheed Martin, Apollo Munich, etc.
As an early engineer at Cypherock you may:
● Implement protocols that empower millions over the world
● To ship global products that increase the adoption of decentralized currencies
● Work on World's first products. Yes! we are one of the few Indian companies building for the World from India
● Get inspired to create breakthrough technologies
● Experience in MEAN stack and writing Python scripts. React dev skills are a must. Experience with the Electron framework for desktop app development will be a plus
● Experience working in remote teams
● Excellent code documentation and communication skills
Founded in 2018, HighLevel LLC (www.gohighlevel.com) is a two tier B2B SaaS Platform focussed on Marketing Agencies. We aspire to be a one stop solution for marketing agencies. We enable agencies to serve their clients with ease using the best cutting edge tools of the industry. Our clientele includes digital marketing agencies, Ads agencies, SEO agencies, Call center / Sales agencies and freelancers. We operate across niches like real-estate, dental & medical, local businesses, e-commerce, professional services and field services.
Our platform comprises various product areas including CRM, funnel builder, website builder, forms & surveys, WordPress hosting, email marketing, telephony, reviews management, omni-box communications, social media, invoicing & payments to name a few. We currently service over 15,000 agencies and 120,000 small & medium businesses with a 200+ strong team that works remotely across 15 nations.
We encourage you to check out our youtube channel to learn more about out platform - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFiV4qDX5ipE-DQcsm1j4g
About the team
The Expansion Products team is responsible for driving volumetric & usage based upgrades and upsells within the platform to maximize revenue potential (apart from the subscription revenue). We do this by building innovative products & features that solve real-world problems for agencies and allow them to consolidate their offering to their clients in a single platform packaged under their white-labled brand.
The expansion products team focuses exclusively on products that can demonstrate adoption, drive up engagement in target segments and are easily monetizable. This team handles multiple product areas including Phone System, email system, online listing integration, WordPress Hosting, Memberships & Courses, Mobile Apps, etc.
Why should you join HighLevel?
HighLevel is an exciting place to work because of the passionate, driven team that we have. At HighLevel
- It’s never somebody else’s job
- We are passionately focused on adding value for our users
- We deliver fast using lean principles. We go to market in weeks instead of quarters
- A good idea always gets tested
- We take care of our team so our team can take care of our users
- We embrace that improvement is constant and iterative
- You will learn how to scale B2B SaaS Startup and build relevant, impactful products for customers
About the role
We are looking for an experienced software engineer with strong technical and communication skills who has developed full stack web apps, created solid APIs and beautiful interfaces for consuming them in user friendly apps. Focusing on details and well written self documented code are essential for this position. You can expect to collaborate with a solid team of designers, product managers, developers and testers on a daily basis.
Type - Full Time (Remote in India)
- Responsible for developing backend services to provide SaaS subscription management and stripe integrations.
- Taking the lead in designing, developing and managing APIs, services that handle SaaS subscriptions management.
- Creating/customizing various components and web applications in Vue.js
- Work with a great team of developers, designers and QA testers.
- Reviewing, writing clean, tested, manageable code for services that scale to affect thousands of users everyday.
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
Your Core Skills
- Proficient in dashboard development for various applications and should be comfortable understanding the flow of the software.
- Experience with relational/non-relational databases ex: MySQL / MongoDB / Firestore and have used them to build transactional systems.
- Hands-on experience in PHP and SOAP / REST-based Web Services development experience in a commercial environment
- Should have experience with web services standards and related technologies (XML, JSON, REST, SOAP).
- Ability to design and build web services, and integrations with third parties through API
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git / SVN
- Experience with GCP technologies
- Experience with Stripe integrations.
- Experience integrating Twilio / Plivo or similar APIs.
- Familiarity with banking / transactional applications.
Build the future of 3D virtual and hybrid events with Sarcon. Fast-growing profitable startup working with top brands across the globe.
We are recognized by the Government of Singapore & are a NASSCOM 10K startup. We also have a bunch of prestigious recognitions to our name. Our technology has powered virtual, hybrid and physical events of all sizes, from large international conferences to focused B2B meets in industries ranging from defense, information technology, aerospace to medicine and nanotechnology. The engineering team behind Sarcon consists of patent-holding engineers having worked for the likes of Intel, Qualcomm, Oracle, and L-Brands. We are continually working on adding products and features to our arsenal to make your events world-class.
In this role you would get to work closely not only with a highly smart and dedicated group of technologists but also with the sales and customer success teams as you help deliver the delightful experience customers have started to expect from Sarcon.
The role would be of interest to you if:
1) You want to build a world-class B2B2C product (A product used by businesses and end customers).
2) Are excited by the prospect of building cutting edge, scalable,secure, and intuitive applications.
3) You want to work on a product that is seeing exponential growth in demand and are excited by the challenges of building technology to support this demand
4) You want to work on stuff where the impact of your work will be seen by hundreds of thousands of industry leaders across industries
5) You want to push yourself to your limits and build a world-beater
Experience with Docker
Setting up scalable systems on the cloud
2. Work on building high-performance scalable applications for the global audience
Salary is negotiable for rockstar candidates.
Company Name: Curl Tech
Company Profile: Curl Tech is a deep-tech firm, based out of Bengaluru, India. Curl works on developing Products & Solutions leveraging emerging technologies such as Machine Learning, Blockchain (DLT) & IoT. We work on domains such as Commodity Trading, Banking & Financial Services, Healthcare, Logistics & Retail.
Curl has been founded by technology enthusiasts with rich industry experience. Products and solutions that have been developed at Curl, have gone on to have considerable success and have in turn become separate companies (focused on that product / solution).
If you are looking for a job, that would challenge you and desire to work with an organization that disrupts entire value chain; Curl is the right one for you!
Job Type: Full time
Designation: Senior Full Stack Developer & Junior Full Stack Developer (based on experience)
As a senior Full-stack Developer, your role would involve design develop and deploy full stack application out of Artificial intelligence projects with a focus on low latency and scalability.
You also need to optimize the application for better performance and a large number of concurrent users.
Besides, you’d also closely mentor younger engineers on the team and contribute to team building.
A strong technologist at Curl cares about doing things the right way rather than just doing them and thrives in a
complex and challenging environment.
Who are we looking for?
Bachelors / Masters in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 4-8 years of professional experience.
Solid understanding of design patterns, data structures, and advanced programming techniques
As an Engineer in our team, you will design, code, test and debug quality software programs.
Strong software design and architectural skills in object-oriented and functional programming styles. Strong software design and architectural skills in object-oriented and functional programming styles.
Java 8, Microservices using Spring boot, Spring Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes orchestrator.
Experience in working with Spring Framework - Spring boot, Spring REST, Spring Security, Spring Data JPA, OAuth2,
Experience in Reactjs or Angular.
Experience in RabbitMQ
Experience in Unit Testing Tools like Junit/TestNG
Experience in working with SQL & NonSql databases such as MySQL, Mongo DB.
Knowledge on CI/CD architecture.
Knowledge of tools like Jenkins, SonarQube, Maven, Gitlab
Experience in cloud technologies.
• You demonstrate the ability to work in a fast paced and hyper-growth environment where the requirements are constantly changing.
Solid understanding of design patterns, data structures, and advanced programming techniques.
Nice to have: Python 3.6+, Image and textual data processing technologies
Familiar with agile techniques like code reviews, pair programming, collective code ownership, clean code, TDD and
Design and development of high-volume, high-performance, high-availability, service-oriented Java applications
using proven Java frameworks and technologies.
Remuneration offered: Industry standard
Work Experience: 4 years+ of hands on experience.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. With problem-solving approaches and rigorous thinking abilities, we are looking for learners who may not know all the answers but are obsessive about finding them and know exactly where to look for them.
“If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.”
- Writing code for both the front end and the back end using MERN stack [MongoDB, Express.js, React.js and Node. js]
- Creating RESTful API with Node.js
- Maintaining all the required documents for your project.
- Constantly coming up with new ideas and also implementing them to improve the app’s performance.
- Writing code for the app logic as well as the business logic using Reducers, Actions and Redux framework.
- Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
- At iDC, we value your skills more than your background and some certificates. Attempting the assignment will be your door to the opportunity.
- Knowledge of the database and familiarity with the schema design in NoSQL (i.e MongoDB)
- A good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Knowledge of API design and development using REST
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming(OOP) and OOP patterns.
- Again, You don’t have to know it all in-depth but you should know how to dig the internet for finding the solutions.
As one of the senior members of the backend development team you will be
responsible for architecting and setting the standards for building our core
backend/microservices. Also, you will be responsible for shaping up the entire system for scale
and collaborating extensively with the frontend and design teams to create the best consumer
● Develop microservices that will be used by the frontend through API endpoints.
● Translate business requirements into high quality code.
● Ensure that the code is deployed in a secure and scalable fashion.
● Focus on code maintainability and performance of application.
● Provide technical advice and assists in solving programming problems.
● Enhance Analytics and overall backend architecture for better performance.
● 4+ years of backend/full-stack development experience
● 1+ years of experience on NodeJS
● 1+ years experience in building APIs in a microservice architecture
● Has experience managing other developers, recruiting and training.
● Experience in PHP is a plus
● Experience with AWS services such as Lambda, CloudWatch, CloudFront
● Has experience in code reviewing/being the gatekeeper for an entire project
● Experience with RabbitMQ or similar queuing system
● Experience with Redis/ElasticSearch is a plus
● Familiarity with CI/CD pipeline tools like Jenkins
● Good knowledge of working with Git
● A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Proven experience leading all aspects of web or mobile apps, from definition to operations, and can guide our product through scale and avoid common pitfalls.
- 4-6 years of experience as a full-stack engineer with in-depth knowledge of modern tech stacks and cloud infrastructure.
- Firm knowledge of scalable backend architecture, DevOps and scaling applications infrastructure for web and mobile applications from 1000 users to 1,000,000 users.
- At least 3 years of people management experience with leadership qualities, preferably at an early stage startup.
- Advanced knowledge of Project Management, Strategic Planning, and Agile/Scrum Methodology.
- Ability to deal with high pressure situations in a fast paced environment and meet targets without compromising the quality of the deliverables.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills, especially for a remote first work environment.
Extra Credits for:
- Familiarity with CI/CD processes using Docker / Kubernetes.
- Skilled in tech stack: Spring Boot, MySQL, AWS and Angular.
- Experience with cross-platform mobile app frameworks like React Native or Flutter.
- Knowledge of SCORM, Learning Tools Interoperability (LTI) framework and/or Moodle plugins.
▪︎Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
▪︎Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
▪︎Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
▪︎Create and maintain software documentation.
▪︎Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site.
▪︎Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
▪︎Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
▪︎Developing E-commerce website for clients.
▪︎Good hands on both Front End and Back End.
▪︎Candidates who have their own laptop will preferred .
▪︎Bachelor's degree in B-tech or relevant work experience
▪︎2-3 years of Experience
▪︎Should have worked on Dynamic websites like E-commerce, LMS, HMS etc.
▪︎Should have developed customized websites
Zycus is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join it's Engineering team. Candidates with experience working on Spring, Hibernate, Microservices, Angular/react, JMS/Rabbit MQ/Kafka, AWS Cloud and are passionate about building a product are encouraged to apply. Zycus is a Global leader and a pioneer in cognitive procurement software. Our clients are among the fortune 500 companies. We build enterprise AI procurement software product using some of the latest technologies.
In this role, you will work in developing a product which is not only recognized by Gartner as one of the top Source To Pay procurement software but is also industry's only organically-built & integrated source-to-pay suite.
Role and Responsibilities:
The Engineering team is looking for collaborative, passionate, and adaptable Senior Software Engineer.
- Strong coding experience of about 5-9 years.
- A team of experienced engineers with lots of interesting challenges to dive into.
- Modern technology stack: Cloud, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Microservices etc.
- Experience working on Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Microservices, Angular/react, JMS/Rabbit MQ/Kafka, AWS Cloud.
- Should be able to build solution which is easily scalable, high speed/ real-time performance, configurable, deploy-able and secure in SaaS environment using any open source tech stack.
- Build features and modules from scratch & Maintain existing features and modules.
- Should be able to identify, track and mitigate risks to the product.
- Ability to work independently.
- 5-9 years’ experience in Java, J2EE and associated technologies (Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, Micro Services, Spring boot)
- Technical Skills: Core Java, Advanced Java, J2EE, Exception handling, Collections, Oops, UML, Oracle, Jenkins, Maven & Linux
- Should be able to build solutions which is easily configurable, deploy able and secure in SaaS environment.
- Must have worked spring boot Extensively.
- Strong hands on development experience in Java, J2EE.
- Should be able to identify, track and mitigate risks to the product
- Responsible for planning product iterations & releasing iterations on schedule.
What should you have:
- Product development experience in agile environment will be a big plus though not mandatory.
- Highly Tech Savvy and hands-on.
- Strong evidence of a solution/product created ground up.
- Has in-depth knowledge on technology and end to end development processes.
- Has the ability to recommend new processes/alternatives to meet Product Development requirements and rolling them out.
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
1. Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
2. A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world’s leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
3. Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
4. Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
5. Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users.
Zycus helps enterprises drive real savings, reduce risks, and boost compliance, and its seamless, intuitive, and easy-to-use user interface ensures high adoption and value across the organization.
Start your #CognitiveProcurement journey with us, as you are #MeantforMore
Click here to Apply :