We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Native Android developer who will be responsible for taking raw application idea from client/business team and can start with planning, architecture, designing, development and maintenance of custom native android applications as per the clients' requirements.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the technical design and implementation of new products and enhancements. They will work in all phases of the development cycle: concept to implementation.
Extensive experience in Android mobile applications development with sound understanding of Android Architecture Components, Framework, Android SDK, Core Java, Android Studio IDE, Android Debugger.
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Good working experience on Firebase/Web Service Integration ( REST, JSON, XML) & cloud technologies - AWS, FCM
Experience in using analytics, location, map and social media APIs & familiarity with the use of sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
Knowledge of open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
Understanding of Google’s Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Have published at least two original Android apps in Google Play Store.
Objective C and have built or worked on IoT projects.
Knowledge of Kotlin, Xamarin and Flutter is a plus point.
- Perform full life-cycle development
- Adhere to agreed-upon delivery schedules
- Utilizes source control, continuous integration, and unit testing best practices
- Work cross-functionally to define and write code for new features
- Work asynchronously on multiple apps at the same time.
- Good communication and ability to build and maintain productive relationships, motivate the team members, having a positive attitude.
- Development, release and maintenance of native Android Applications
- Lead and oversee mobile application development efforts.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle - design, build, deploy, test, release, scale to app stores and support
- Work directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and release products
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- 2+ years experience in a related area
- Experience with iOS and Android platforms
- Marketing & Advertising