Jobs at Qrata
- Lead simultaneous development for multiple business verticals.
- Design & develop highly scalable, reliable, secure, and fault-tolerant systems.
- Ensure that exceptional standards are maintained in all aspects of engineering.
- Collaborate with other engineering teams to learn and share best practices.
- Take ownership of technical performance metrics and strive actively to improve them.
- Mentors junior members of the team and contributes to code reviews.
- A passion to solve tough engineering/data challenges.
- Be well versed with cloud computing platforms AWS/GCP
- Experience with SQL technologies (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience working with NoSQL technologies (MongoDB, ElasticSearch)
- Excellent Programming skills in Python/Java/GoLang
- Big Data streaming services (Kinesis, Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- Distributed cache systems(Redis, Memcache)
- Advanced data solutions(BigQuery, RedShift, DynamoDB, Cassandra)
- Automated testing frameworks and CI/CD pipelines Infrastructure orchestration(Docker/Kubernetes/Nginx)
- Cloud-native tech like Lambda, ASG, CDN, ELB, SNS/SQS, S3 Route53 SES
- Partners with the cofounders to understand and execute the organization’s human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs and recruitment.
- Collaborate with various recruitment agencies and headhunters globally for timely closure of open roles.
- Build and execute the employee onboarding process globally, ensure the process is up to date and of high quality
- Own and execute the payroll, full & final settlement, and any other payments, as applicable to employees globally
- Monitor and mitigate employee attrition risks; develop and implement strategies to increase employee retention
- Create and use the existing HR systems & processes while continuously improving them as necessary
- Execute performance management & compensation programs as needed in partnership with other stakeholders
- Update monthly audit and compliance dashboards to measure data integrity and ensure appropriate and relevant audit control requirements are met
- Executing the off-boarding process which is seamless for the employee and in line with the compliance requirements of the company
• Responsible for new business prospecting and account planning across mid-market and enterprise clients
• Responsible for generating qualified meetings and pipeline, leveraging one’s own network as well as other tools for lead generation
• Engaging, building and maintaining key contact and stakeholder relationships with clients
• Nurturing prospective clients through the sales journey, and converting to the company's clients
• Cross-collaboration with marketing and client operations team on lead generation activities
• Achieving monthly and quarterly sales targets. Defining the KPIs for the junior sales managers and
• Brand ambassador for the company's by sharing your passion and knowledge with customers, contacts and prospects
Successful applicants: • 3 to 8yrs experience in acquiring and/or farming mid/enterprise corporate customers
• Prior experience in hunting and converting enterprise scale business is a must; Preference for experience in technology sales to CHROs and/or to C-suite
• Prior experience managing a team of sales managers (small/big team)
• Are ambitious, competitive, and determined to hit KPIs and push his/her team to achieve their KPIs as well
• Passionate about the company's mission to change the landscape of financial wellness for the employed workforce.
• High on ownership with the ability to take on ambitious targets and see them through
• Highly organised in approach to building a pipeline and targeting sales effort
• Creative and innovating approaches to acquire new business opportunities
• Ability to quickly build rapport and genuine relationships with people
• A positive and energetic approach to each day
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Research skills, and the ability to translate industry knowledge into digestible information for your audience
• Well versed with excel and power-point skills [or equivalent software]
• (Desirable) You've got experience working in a start-up environment in a sales role
• (Desirable) You put your hand up for the toughest challenges in the room
What you’ll get for your hard work:
• Competitive compensation
• Be part of the early journey of an ambitious start-up and help build the sales team from ground up
• We believe in sustainability – we simply get it! This suggests we can be flexible
• Other benefits include:
o Flat structure & open-door policy
o Social activities & events
o A clear progression path
o And many more!
Key Deliverables of the Role
- Define and execute innovation pipeline for the brand – knowing the stage Gate process
- Conceptualizing & launching new products – have past successes in conceptualizing a brand from scratch / repositioning etc.
- Responsible for driving and delivering business results on the brand
- Identify opportunities for the brand to grow which involves forecasting consumer insights and any opportunities and/or threats emerging from the competitive or technology landscape.
- Custodian of data for the portfolio; Analyse & Publish analytics for relevant categories/brand to aid critical brand decision making
- Work with activation and creative agencies on aspects like artwork, adaptations, in-store activations etc.
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies
- Category Management
- Understanding of Marketing Communication Development and Assessment
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Knowledge of Business & Financial Analysis
· Consumer centricity
· Excellent Communication Skills
To drive and execute performance marketing for the DTC & E-Commerce brands. To track and analyse various digital
Qualification & Experience
Prior Digital Marketing Experience of 4-6 years.
Prior experience with start-ups in Ecommerce/DTC space or agencies that have managed brands in DTC is preferred.
Key Deliverables of the Role
Manage all paid search campaigns on Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn, as well as other search and display marketing engines.
Execute on monthly and quarterly plans to grow user base and manage marketing budgets on Search engines, social media, and
other digital channels.
Optimizing channels and campaigns for cost and performance managing both the cost of traffic and cost of acquisition-
including responsibility for landing page, funnel optimization (working with revenue and product teams) to improve relevance
and improve conversion rates.
Responsible for the creation, set-up, and execution and optimization of various ads and campaigns.
Implementing campaigns using a structure and strategy that best suits business and goal.
Performing keyword research and writing ad copy
Analyzing performance data and optimizing campaigns to ensure they are continuously bringing quality traffic to our websites
while maintaining a strong ROI for every stakeholder's marketing budget.
Communicate with the stakeholders on a regular basis to report on campaigns and overall health and provide recommendations
to enhance performance
Implementing Paid Search industry best practices, new trends and technologies, and platform updates (e.g. AdWords, FB,
Traffic ad campaigns and builds on ad serving platforms.
Conduct A/B tests in ads to understand contributing factors that drive the business forward.
Monitor and analyze advertising trends, and make optimizations recommendations.
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies
Ability to handle large media spending while catering to different internal business customers.
Minimum 5 years of experience working directly for an advertiser, agency, ad tech or social media platform.
Minimum 5 years of experience managing digital media including Facebook, Google, LinkedIn etc.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills; effectively communicate with internal stakeholders at all levels of the
organization, vendors, and team members.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Strategize & Execute campaigns on Facebook, Google Ads & other portals to drive growth.
Work on optimization of campaigns through lever like CTR, conversion rate, average order value, etc.
Analyzing & Reporting of Data & executing changes based on learnings.
Coordinate with agencies & design team to ensure campaign implementation.
Planning & Testing of creatives & Audiences Work on creatives & communication for the ads on various portals.
Understand business growth and track record through analysis
Experience: 3-4 years
Good written and verbal communication skills.
Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Google/Facebook Ads and any other Paid Marketing certifications.
We need to have resumes that talk about ROAS, CAC,
Job location: Mumbai - BKC
As part of the Corporate Development Team, you will develop product and alliance partnerships with fintech and technology startups. The position will require stakeholder management, relationship building, basic understanding of fintech products, and interest in startup ecosystem.
Corporate Development at Kotak Securities is responsible for driving development of next-generation products and adoption of future technology by partnering with start-ups, technology
partners, accelerators/ incubators, customers, and premier academic & research institutions. The corporate Development team also looks at investing in fintech and technology startups for
driving business advantages to Kotak securities.
Prospect potential partners using various direct methods, networking, and research.
Create processes & systems/integrations by tying up with various players in fintech ecosystem, especially in capital markets.
Implementation of solutions by leveraging the startup ecosystem for various business
teams across the organization.
Delivery of projects from ideation through prototype development, proof of concept
(PoC) and testing with stakeholders (internal and external)
Periodic review and monitoring of the projects on an ongoing basis
Keep abreast with emerging technology & concepts, and market trends to identify
opportunities and develop solutions.
Ideation and brainstorming of new concepts and ideas for experimentation in different
Understanding customer behaviour and developing customer journey mapping
Engage in research, data collection and business analysis to understand the impact
on product, process, and systems.
Forge strong partnerships with industry partners to bring to fruition a leading-edge
proposition, have the voice of customer at the heart of everything.
Professional project management knowledge of concepts and practices, specifically
the agile development methodology
Deep interest in startup ecosystem
Analytical and detail-oriented mindset, good presentation, and interpersonal skills
Ability to engage senior level professionals and promoters.
- You need to be excited about the problem that we are trying to solve
- 2+ years of experience building applications in React.js and Node.js
- Flexibility to work on any technology is
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs.
- Strong JS fundamentals
- Proficient in Web Fundamentals
- Ability to give clarity and communicate well with the team, including Product, Backend and Dev-Ops (if and when needed)
- Ability to use profiling tools well, getting to root causes of bugs fast
- Ability to pick and work on adjacent technologies if and when required (Eg: If the best performance monitoring solution needs a basic firebase setup, that should not be a blocker for you to go ahead and do so)
- Maintain code and write unit tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React moves fast.
- You need to be comfortable working in a remote environment (Good internet connection and availability on phone is required)
- Keen to learn!
Good to have:
- Experience with Next.js, Sql, Typescript, Graphql, Html, Css
- Experience in Test Driven Development
- Ability to tell Product what creates better User Experience, ability to tell backend what API responses will help the user get a faster load time
- Experience working with various DBMS- PostgreSQL, MongoDB, etc
- Inquisitiveness to understand the system as a whole, and not only be stuck to your domain of expertise (Eg: Asking questions like why does this particular response take so much time as compared to others, and brainstorming with the backend engineer on how to improve on it
- Work timings - You are the master of your time. However, with great freedom comes great responsibility. If you have committed something to the team, we expect that you will give your best to make sure that commitment is done and is done on time.
- Leave policy - Take a leave whenever for whatever reason you want. You don't need to explain yourself to us
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Immense Learning!
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the founders and the team to plan, design, and build the next iterations of Dyte’s video-audio APIs.
- You will collaborate closely with other engineers of the team and lend your help in your areas of expertise.
- Build micro-services to support new functionality.
- Build best practices to improve the current API workflow.
- Help us scale our current micro-service framework to support a multi cloud, multi region environment.
- Work closely with the media and the infra team to optimise the performance and reduce the latency of our API framework.
- Help design and develop the next iteration of our observability platform.
- Mentor and hire Junior Developers.
- Ensure that our customer’s experience is the best it can be. You might have to interact with the dev team of our clients.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience working as a software engineer in a fast paced environment.
- You are intensely curious and passionate about the prospect of diving deep into multiple technologies, platforms, and problem spaces, even if they are currently unfamiliar.
- You embrace uncertainty. Our space is a rapidly growing one and specifications are continuously changing.
- You care about the user experience and know-how to build user-friendly web applications.
- You have experience with continuous delivery. Experience with AWS is a bonus.
- You have a working understanding of object-oriented and functional programming paradigms.
- You care about web technologies, exploring data, and software design (and video calls!).
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and can communicate your ideas.
- Experience with WebRTC, iOS, Android, or C++ development is a bonus.
- A degree in Computer Science or a similar area are bonuses.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurances
- Friendly leaves policy
- 100% Remote Option
1. 4+ year of experience as an HR Generalist
2. Problem-solving must be able to critically and actively analyze situations, spot
issues, and present viable solutions
3. Team player, flexible, patient, and able to work cross-functionally, managing and
1. Manage our recruitment and onboarding cycle and ensure we always meet our
2. Regular update on sharing HR best practices in the industry
3. Engagement interventions with the team to improvise on their productivity and
effectiveness for direct & indirect employees
4. Prepare and follow up on the career progression plan and development of the
5. Consistently recruiting excellent staff
6. Maintaining a smooth onboarding process
7. Training, counseling and coaching our staff
8. Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation
9. Carrying out necessary administrative duties
10.Conducting performance and wage reviews
11. Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness
12.Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance
13.Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures
14. Maintaining employee and workplace privacy
15.Undertake tasks around performance management
16.Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
17.Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
18.Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and
benefits and organizing team building activities
About the company
About the company
WNS Global Services
About the company
About the company
About the company
Searce is a cloud, automation & analytics led process improvement company helping futurify businesses. Searce is a premier partner for Google Cloud for all products and services. Searce is the largest Cloud Systems Integrator for enterprises with the largest # of enterprise Google Cloud clients in India.
Searce specializes in helping businesses move to cloud, build on the next generation cloud, adopt SaaS - Helping reimagine the ‘why’ & redefining ‘what’s next’ for workflows, automation, machine learning & related futuristic use cases. Searce has been recognized by Google as one of the Top partners for the year 2015, 2016.
Searce's organizational culture encourages making mistakes and questioning the status quo and that allows us to specialize in simplifying complex business processes and use a technology agnostic approach to create, improve and deliver.
About the company
Founded in 1993, we’ve grown from a small team in Chicago to a leading software consultancy of more than 8000 Thoughtworkers in 17 countries. Our cross-functional teams of strategists, developers, data engineers, and designers bring over two decades of global experience to every partnership.
Thoughtworks invented the concept of distributed agile and we know how to harness the power of global teams to deliver software excellence at scale. Today we help our clients to create their own path to digital fluency and to build organizational resilience to navigate the future.
Our job is to foster a vibrant community where people have the freedom to make an extraordinary impact on the world through technology.
As a Thoughtworker, you are free to seek out the most ambitious challenges. Free to change career paths. Free to use technology as a tool for social change. Free to be yourself.
About the company
Recro is a developer-focused platform that was founded with the aim of seamlessly matching individual expertise with the right opportunities.
We empower talented developers by providing them with relevant experience at fast-growing startups based on technical competencies and aspirations. These opportunities have a significant impact on their career success and help them become their best self.
On the other hand, startups get instant access to top-quality developers with guaranteed productivity from the very beginning. We help them to scale up/down based on their needs, thus ensuring an efficient and high-yielding workforce.
Developers solve real-time complex problems and get exposure to the uplifting and challenging work culture at start-ups like Flipkart, Dunzo, Swiggy, and Zivame among many others. At Recro, we ensure continuous support from our strong community to accelerate careers for developers and strive to create optimal business outcomes for high-growth startups.
About the company
Internshala is six years old and on its way to solving a problem that is at least 50 years old - the problem of meaningful internships. Millions of students, just like you, struggle to find an internship every year - we are changing that.
Imagine a world full of freedom and possibilities. A world where you can discover your passion and turn it into your career. A world where your practical skills matter more than your university degree. A world where you do not have to wait till 21 to taste your first work experience (and get a rude shock that it is nothing like you had imagined it to be). A world where you graduate fully assured, fully confident, and fully prepared to stake the claim on your place in the world. At Internshala, we are making this dream a reality. Join us!
Wondering what it is like to work at Internshala? Catch a glimpse of Internshala work culture at https://internshala.com/culture