Brand Management Jobs in Chennai
at vivriti capital
About Vivriti Capital:
Vivriti Capital is a fintech NBFC that aims to bring necessary debt finance to hundreds of mid-market enterprises across India. Vivriti Capital has, over the last 5 years, built a highly successful franchise, with Rs 5,000 crores of portfolio, as well as 300+ clients across 35+ sectors and 20+ states. Vivriti focuses deeply on investment in technology, underwriting and distribution. With a highly varied product suite, Vivriti enjoys 90%+ client retention and has delivered these unparalleled numbers in the most challenging macro environment that India has seen.
For more information, please visit - www.vivriticapital.com
Job Description for Brand Manager:
- Analyzing our brand positioning and consumer insights
- Helping shape and communicate our vision and mission
- Translating brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
Brief Of the Role:
We're looking for an experienced brand manager to help us build our brand and raise awareness. You'll work across all levels of our organization to find what makes us unique and communicate it to the world. We have an array of products that can be customized to the need of the clients. We are sector agnostic and work across the country. as our brand manager, you will be responsible for:
- analyzing brand positioning and consumer insights
- shaping and communicating our vision and mission translating brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
- managing a team of marketing people working on brand initiatives leading creative development to motivate the target audience to "take action"
- measuring and reporting performance of all marketing campaigns, and assessing ROI and kpis
- monitoring market trends, research consumer markets and competitors' activities overseeing new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities
- Devise innovative growth strategies
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
Requirements and skills
- Proven working experience as Brand Manager or Associate Brand Manager
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
- Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers
- Outstanding communication skills
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
Prior experience in FMCG, Fintech and/or Agency background is preferred. 6-8 years experience required.
at Amagi Media Labs
Job Location: Chennai
Condé Nast is looking for a Project Manager - Product Operations who has proven
experience in project management and the ability to lead projects across various
teams. We are looking for a creative and dedicated individual who will fit with our
collaborative culture. You will be working closely across teams to ensure that all
project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track.
● Become a subject matter expert on experience with customer
segmentation, profiling, merchandising and targeting
● Produce high-level product requirements, iterate with design and
● Engage and coordinate across teams to maintain product and strategy
● Manage the roadmap, prioritize product opportunities, refine feature ideas and
maintain existing features to drive business goals.
● Communicate project status, key issues and decisions, coordinate meetings
through the project lifecycle with appropriate business units and stakeholders
● Ensure delivery happen on time
● Focus on continual improvement and innovation through retrospective
Desired Skills & Qualification
● 6 to 8 years Project Management experience
● 1+ years of work experience in digital marketing / brand marketing
/ performance marketing in a consumer-centric business
● PMP certified
● A proven track record of working with engineers, and various stakeholders
to coordinate,plan, execute, and track product releases end to end.
● Experience managing data projects and online web applications
● Proven ability to manage multiple initiatives at the same time
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Strong problem solving skills and willingness to think outside the box and roll
up one’s sleeves to get the job done
● Familiarity with agile software development methodologies.
● Proven ability to create clear, detailed, concise documentation -
Business Requirement, stories,
● Status reports, roadmaps, charts, etc. (please include samples)
● Proficient with one or more PM and Roadmap tools such as MS Project,
Jira, ProdPad, as well as MS Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and Word
● Experience and interest in media, publishing, and / or a related industry is a
● Knowledge of UAT and QA/QC processes is an added advantage
● Strong understanding of technologies (Python, JS, Java, Cloud services, etc.) is
● Bachelor’s degree in business or information technology preferred.
About Condé Nast
CONDÉ NAST GLOBAL
Condé Nast is a global media house with over a century of distinguished publishing
history. With a portfolio of iconic brands like Vogue, GQ, Vanity Fair, The New Yorker
and Bon Appétit, we at Condé Nast aim to tell powerful, compelling stories of
communities, culture and the contemporary world. Our operations are headquartered
in New York and London, with colleagues and collaborators in 32 markets across the
world, including France, Germany, India, China, Japan, Spain, Italy, Russia, Mexico, and
Condé Nast has been raising the industry standards and setting records for excellence
in the publishing space. Today, our brands reach over 1 billion people in print, online,
video, and social media.
CONDÉ NAST INDIA (DATA)
Over the years, Condé Nast successfully expanded and diversified into digital, TV, and
social platforms - in other words, a staggering amount of user data. Condé Nast made
the right move to invest heavily in understanding this data and formed a whole new
Data team entirely dedicated to data processing, engineering, analytics, and
visualization. This team helps drive engagement, fuel process innovation, further
content enrichment, and increase market revenue. The Data team aimed to create a
company culture where data was the common language and facilitate an environment
where insights shared in real-time could improve performance.
The Global Data team operates out of Los Angeles, New York, Chennai, and London.
The team at Condé Nast Chennai works extensively with data to amplify its brands'
digital capabilities and boost online revenue. We are broadly divided into four groups,
Data Intelligence, Data Engineering, Data Science, and Operations (including Product
and Marketing Ops, Client Services) along with Data Strategy and monetization. The
teams-built capabilities and products to create data-driven solutions for better
What we look forward to:
We want to welcome bright, new minds into our midst and work together to create
diverse forms of self-expression. At Condé Nast, we encourage the imaginative and
celebrate the extraordinary. We are a media company for the future, with a remarkable
past. We are Condé Nast, and It Starts Here.
A Well Reputed MNC Company
- Design and execute ‘ Brand positioning strategies ‘ for campuses . Including the execution of quick wins and strategic alignment of long term plans
- Plan and organize ‘campus engagement events’ for better brand positioning
- Primary and secondary research to forecast and mitigate any brand threats or perception mismatches
- Work with multiple stakeholders in creating brand strategy, designing new programs to help campus students and entry level graduates start and pursue their learning journey from onboarding through deployment
- Project management skills to manage delivery of branding materials like digital content, blogs, mailers, websites, brochures, posters, standees, newsletters, WhatsApp communication posters, events, video storyboarding, press write-ups, with individual accountability
- Conceptualize, create and edit presentations for learning strategists, managers, leadership team, with a high level of accuracy and aesthetic value
- Efficient in designing collaterals with new age themes, attractive messaging, taglines, hashtags, WIIFM strategy that drives a call to action.
We are looking for a creative and detail-oriented communications and marketing specialist who can identify, develop and help amplify the stories that elevate the brand value of Bhumi. You will develop communication and marketing strategies for better engagement with employees, volunteers, donors, partner organisations, and corporate companies. You will be part of a dynamic, driven, and passionate young team of employees (~ 40 members) and volunteers (hundreds of them )
What You Will Do:
- Craft compelling messaging and narratives that evoke positive and vibrant imagery of the organization, along with visually compelling content like videos and infographics
- Develop internal and external communications strategies, and execute them for projects, events, and the organization as a whole
- Partner with key stakeholders to understand upcoming initiatives across India and develop integrated communications plans, then execute.
- Write memorable, engaging communication across all channels (e.g. Email Campaigns, Blogs, Social Media, PR, etc) that drive awareness of key initiatives and inspire volunteers and donors to take action
- Plan, strategize and execute the large-scale events (Eg. Daan Utsav, Volunteer recruitment) and digital campaigns
- Track the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, gain insight, and assess against goals
- Analyse metrics and optimise email and advertising campaigns
- Collaborate with key volunteers nationally to align and implement a communications strategy and messaging
- Manage the messaging on websites and ensure the brand perception is consistent across digital and offline channels
- Oversee the execution of newsletters and all communications (like annual reports, brochures, etc.)
What You Need
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, strong copywriting and content creation skills
- Willingness to work, network and collaborate with volunteer coordinators based out of cities where Bhumi is present
- Strong project management skills with the ability to supervise multiple projects
- Proven track record of developing and executing creative communications plans
- 5+ years of experience in the communications role
- Availability during weekends.
What Is Nice To Have
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in marketing, journalism, business, or related field
- Ability to communicate in Tamil, English and Hindi
- Prior experience of working or volunteering with NGOs
- Good network in the traditional media and digital/social media influencers
- Designation: Manager to Director based on candidate’s profile
- Reporting to: Executive Director
- Scope: Full time
- Remuneration: CTC 6-9 Lakhs p.a. based on the candidate’s profile
- Expected Joining Date: Immediate
at PAVONIAN SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
We are looking for a skilled and solutions-oriented Brand Strategist with a strong analytical mind to craft compelling brand stories and strategies that deliver results. The Brand Strategist's responsibilities include conducting extensive research, analyzing findings, making recommendations, presenting to clients and briefing creatives. You should be a strategic thinker with a knack for uncovering consumer insights that inform strategy development.
The ideal candidate should be open-minded and passionate about creating holistic brand experiences. Ultimately, the outstanding Brand Strategist should have strong research skills, an analytical mindset and be an excellent storyteller.
Brand Strategist Responsibilities:
- Conducting extensive primary and secondary research.
- Staying up-to-date on consumer research and market trends.
- Analyzing research, data and trends.
- Creating competitive reviews and situational analyses.
- Identifying insights, challenges and opportunities.
- Developing brand architecture, positioning and strategy.
- Writing compelling brand stories.
- Meeting and presenting to clients.
- Briefing and collaborating with creative teams.
- Leading ideation and brainstorming sessions.
Brand Strategist Requirements:
- Degree in business, marketing, branding, communication or related field required.
- Previous experience as a brand strategist or similar role.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience leading client meetings.
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset.
- Creative and compelling storyteller.
- Strong research skills.
- Strategic thinker.
- Excellent presentation skills.
at PAVONIAN SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
PAVONIAN SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED is looking for an experienced, versatile, multi-faceted UX Writer to perform copywriting magic on our BRAND. This is a remote full time role.
Improve our users' experiences through copy: Creating original concepts and following through with clear, detailed and clear copy that is interesting, on brand, and focused on performance marketing. Writing in range of styles as appropriate for different clients
- Following best practices for quality user experiences from ideation user flow and wireframes to final content and implementation.
- Shape our product tone of voice guidelines:Help raise the bar for all brand communication, driving consistency and further developing our voice and tone guidelines as part of our wider foundational design system.
- Strengthen our brand:Working closely with our marketing copywriting team to make sure the copy you write to help people use our services is also consistent with our brand tone of voice and guidelines. Together you'll make sure that the brand is represented from marketing material through on boarding into using the product regularly, balancing that tone of voice with the context of the copy.
- Communication:You'll frame your decisions with strong rationales. Be able to tell a story, articulate the insights from market and UX research, and support decisions firmly and reasonably. Building brand awareness and increasing brand value and profitability
- Execution:Make sure marketing initiatives resonate with the target market
- Market research:You will research on services and data to determine the performance of the original solutions. This will allow you to iterate on your concepts and improve them over time.
You'll also be an integral part of the UX & Design team
- Collaboration: We believe that working with other disciplines makes for better solutions. Feedback is an important part of our personal and team development and we encourage one another to engage in regular, open conversation within cross-functional teams to build trust and respect about our work.
- Contribute to our design system: Helping take our mature design system, maintained by the whole team, to the next evolution.
- Grow the community: Coaching your colleagues in the team. Evolving our design processes, leading by example. Working on initiatives to expand the reach of UX and Design in the company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You have a demonstrated track record of content and linguistic background, ideally in digital products. Maybe you've been called a copywriter, or a content designer, brand manager or a content strategist in a previous role. Maybe you're a UX research or a designer who has become more focussed on language. You're someone who can communicate and present the decisions and constraints within a project.
You've worked on complex projects before. You have a strong opinion on how copy and communication can be applied to product development. You are a fast, iterative thinker who can partner with any relevant department.
What to include in your application
A portfolio is a must. A portfolio with case studies is better. Tell us about the work as well as showing it.