Brand Management Jobs in Coimbatore
at Infinite Cercle
CercleX is a digital technology platform which is a leading waste management company in India with an extended outlook of circularity through its various ventures into the field of sustainability.
We have received FICCI Impactful Cleantech Startup Award, MeitY Emerging Startup Award, TVS Capital Budding Nxt Gen Entrepreneur Award, and many more for our digital solutions enabling transactions between waste generators, and aggregators, processors, and bringing in complete transparency, traceability to the waste ecosystem.
Cercle X ScrapMarket is an app that helps you buy and sell scrap by connecting 100% verified buyers and sellers of scrap across India.CercleX helps brands to accomplish their sustainability targets with Extended Producer responsibility and research solid waste managemet on the environment to ensure the environment is eco free.
Brand Managers are the people who shape a company’s outward image. To do that, you’ll need to uncover consumer insights and deliver innovative marketing campaigns. We’ll turn to you to learn what can attract our customers and prospects and how we can improve customer experience.
Cerclex is looking for an experienced Brand Manager to help us build our brand and raise brand awareness. You’ll work across all levels and departments of our organization to find what makes us unique and communicate it to the world.Ultimately, you’ll help us improve our company’s reputation and drive growth.
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights.Stay current on market trends and competitive activity
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
- Manage a team of marketing people working on brand initiatives
- Lead creative development to motivate the target audience to “take action”
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field. MBA preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in brand management, brand marketing, or marketing management
- Experience managing a brand across multiple markets
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Strong communication skills
- Project management experience, with a solid understanding of project management principles and techniques
- Past experience of working with startups is preferred
- Metric driven marketing Strategies & Campaigns
- Digital & Social Media Marketing
- Experience in Market Research & Consumer Insights is preferred
- Ability to Advertise & Activate Campaigns
A Well Reputed MNC Company
- Design and execute ‘ Brand positioning strategies ‘ for campuses . Including the execution of quick wins and strategic alignment of long term plans
- Plan and organize ‘campus engagement events’ for better brand positioning
- Primary and secondary research to forecast and mitigate any brand threats or perception mismatches
- Work with multiple stakeholders in creating brand strategy, designing new programs to help campus students and entry level graduates start and pursue their learning journey from onboarding through deployment
- Project management skills to manage delivery of branding materials like digital content, blogs, mailers, websites, brochures, posters, standees, newsletters, WhatsApp communication posters, events, video storyboarding, press write-ups, with individual accountability
- Conceptualize, create and edit presentations for learning strategists, managers, leadership team, with a high level of accuracy and aesthetic value
- Efficient in designing collaterals with new age themes, attractive messaging, taglines, hashtags, WIIFM strategy that drives a call to action.