HR management system administration Jobs in Mumbai
at Empower HR
Assist Head in design of compensation packages in align with the company’s strategic plan
Prepare, coordinate for manpower & pay budgets, track of wage cost
Ensure compliance of all reward practice (internal & external)
Draft job descriptions, ensure job mapping and job analyses and classifications
Conduct/ participate salary survey, hiring data analysis and market research for benchmarks & result analysis for appraisal decisions
Ensure the complete employee data availability, timely updation & accuracy in HR system
Review of salary revisions as per the benchmark/ parity for retentions
Apply to this link only - https://loginext.hire.trakstar.com/jobs/fk02le9?source=
LogiNext is a cloud-based logistics and field service optimization company with core expertise in automated delivery scheduling, route optimization, live tracking of resources, and delivery validation. Using advanced machine learning algorithms, LogiNext enables its clients with omnichannel capabilities creating a seamless delivery experience for all the customers. Using automated delivery automation and dispatch for increased efficiency, route optimization to avoid local traffic hassles, live tracking of resources for operative responsiveness, and delivery validation for complete transparency, LogiNext helps companies process same-day and even two-hour deliveries.
LogiNext has more than 200 enterprise clients including many satisfied retail and e-commerce players in North America, Middle-East, South and Southeast Asia. It has also been heralded by multiple platforms as being one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world.
The true growth hackers, who paved the way for this success are the people working exceptionally hard and adding value to our organisation. Our brand ambassadors - that's how we address our people, bring unique values, discipline and problem-solving skills to nurture the innovative and entrepreneurial work culture at LogiNext. Passion, versatility, expertise and a hunger for success is the Mantra chanted by every Logi-Nexter!
About the Role:
LogiNext is looking for a dynamic and competent professional to manage the efficient execution of payroll administration services in compliance with legal requirements and LogiNext policies and procedures The work at LogiNext is very fast paced, agile, and hence, you must be able to multitask to deal smoothly with competing levels of priority.
Develop systems to process payroll account transactions (e.g. salaries, benefits, garnishments, deductions, taxes and third party payments) Coordinate timekeeping and payroll systems Oversee processing of payroll changes (e.g. new hires, terminations, raises) and system upgrades Prepare detailed variance analysis and reports prior to the payroll cycle for all types of pay-outs - statutory returns and ensure compliance to all monthly, quarterly and annual payments and returns. Generates reports for reconciliation and analysis Prepare and maintain all the documentation for employees including PII documents, offer letters, appointment letters, employee correspondence letters etc. Ensure compliance with relevant laws and internal policies Liaise with accounts departments/auditors and manage payroll tax audits Resolve issues and answer payroll-related questions
BSc/BA in Business Administration, Accounting, Human Resources or related field; professional certification (e.g. CPP, CPM) is a plus 4 to 6 years of relevant experience in payroll administration Experience working with payroll vendors Current knowledge of payroll procedures and related compliance laws. Locations other than India (US, KL, Dubai) are desirable but not mandatory. Familiarity with payroll software/ HRIS (e.g. SAP, ADP, Kronos) and MS Office (especially Excel) An analytical mind and good math skills Outstanding communication skills (written and oral) Organisational and leadership skills
Role: Human Resource Head
Location: Vikhroli, Mumbai
What will you do with us?
-Be a strategic advisor on all aspects of people management for the organization.
-Develop and foster a work environment that is entrepreneurial, customer focused, and results-oriented.
-Encourage employee participation and contribution to the growth and well-being of the business and bring in external recognition for our brand as the Employer of choice.
-Establish and maintain high levels of employee engagement activities and commitment.
-Provide accurate and constructive analytics to the leadership team and help formulate people strategies basis the information.
-Design the annual HR budget and ensure optimal utilization of resources to ensure an effective outcome for all HR metrics.
-Responsible for Talent Management strategy including appropriate learning interventions and leadership development.
-Develop, build and manage Professional and Career Development programs along with relevant and contextual training programs in line with the growth and evolution of the organization.
-Guide and coach, the HR team to deliver efficient, high-quality HR solutions and services concerning - Recruitment, onboarding, Performance Management, Employee Engagement, Organization Development, Training and Development, Rewards and Benefits.
-Align the annual Compensation & Benefit strategy with business goals and objectives and drive the performance link pay and ESOP as per the Performance Management System cycle.
-Build an organization that is fully compliant with all statutory and regulatory requirements.
What are the must-haves?
-Bachelor or Master's degree in Business, Human Resources or a related field required.
-12+ years of experience in Human Resources.
-Expertise in HR functional areas including talent acquisition, performance management, learning and development, compensation and benefits.
-Should have created and executed programs in strategic HR areas like operations efficiency, organization development and change management.
-Experience in coaching and mentoring leadership to the next level, being an effective sounding board for the Business Leaders of the organization and leadership team of group companies will be important.
-Great team player and ability to work effectively in a matrix organization environment.
-Strong written and oral communication is essential.
at Procreator Solutions Private Limited
We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work. If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counselling on policies and procedures
- Be involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, payroll, EEO data, etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labour laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- BSc/BA in business administration, social studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus
- HR Credentials
Office Location: Mumbai
makeO is India’s leading clinical beauty platform which is backed by experts & driven by technology, where our brands toothsi & skinnsi are revolutionizing the way Indians get smile makeovers & the skin they’ve always wanted.
Present in over 17 cities across India & 2 cities in UAE, we've designed close to 1,50,000 smiles & completed over 44,310 Laser Hair Reduction sessions. We've reached close to 2,00,000 customers via at-home visits, partner clinics and our flagship centres.
Our skincare brand skinnsi was launched in Aug 2020 to provide a safe, convenient, and expert-backed solution for all skin-related problems.
More about us on – www.toothsi.in I https://skinnsi.in
- Ensure a seamless execution of all HR programs and processes within the BU including administering org-wide programs like performance reviews, rewards and recognition etc.
- Have a pulse of the business unit and constantly think about how to improve the effectiveness of the business unit
- By looking at teams, structure, and processes
- Coach leaders at various levels and guide them on HR-related guidelines and practices. Work with them to align, enable, and equip them and their teams to deliver on BU goals
- Collaborate closely with the centre of excellence teams to ensure solutions designed to meet business problems and needs
- Review and analyse employee-related data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Resolve complex employee issues and grievances
-MBA/PGDM from top institutes, preferably in HR - Strong business acumen, problem-solving abilities and analytical thinking skills
- In depth understanding of HR functions and practices
- 2+ years of HR business partnering experience including senior stakeholder management
- Proactive and passionate about innovative HR solutions and process improvement
- Excellent communication and articulation skills
- Start-up experience will be preferable
What We Offer
• An ego-free work culture
• Work environment that challenges you to think out of box and problem solve
• Immense learning and super growth opportunity by being part of the initial team
• Preferable Industry: B2C startups with employee based of 3K+ OR Established Brands FMCG/ Consumer Durables / IT/ Pharma / Retail
- Should have worked for overseas consultants.
- Client coordination
- Recruitment coordination
- Handling team of (2-3 or 1-2)
- Worked for any Senior overseas recruitment agency and handled clients from the Middle east.
- Will have to handle construction, FMCG, hotel, and all verticals.
- Arranging employee interviews.(majorly hire blue collars employees)
- Preferred end-to-end knowledge of the Saudi visa process. - important
- (UAE, and Qatar would also work but should know the Saudi visa process)
- Should have excellent knowledge of Excel, letter drafting, and client coordination.
- Flexible with their work timings.
- Male and female candidates.
Prominent Iron & Steel Traders
As a Sales & Marketing Manager, you will be driving one of the most important functions of the company – Sales. You will be converting potential customers to actual buyers and identify new applications, new segments and grow business.
What you will do:
Being esponsible for client acquisition by approaching end users, OEM's and large corporates
Playing an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective lead generation
Ensuring development and achievement of sales through direct sales channel.
Focusing on growing and generating new business
Being a Key Interface between the customer and all relevant divisions such as production planning.
Driving targets and collection by improving communication through emails, meetings, calls
Establishing relationship with clients and providing a high standard of customer service continually
Managing and controlling credit of customers through effective follow ups, meetings, field visits
Constantly supporting and handholding customers for all enquiries, payments, complaints, rejections, technical queries etc.
What you need to have:
Graduate (any stream) + MBA (preferred)
People from steel industry with 1-2 years of experience in client acquisition
Location – Mumbai
Experience in B2B Sales, managing sales through OEMs/ traders, Industrial sales, Engineering products etc. is a must
Candidate between the age of 27 to 32 years
Should be comfortable with travel within India
Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
Exhibit confidence and foresight in soliciting for new businesses
Ability to work out sales deals that will accomplish budgeted margins and correspond to the company’s sales policies.
Strong competence in working efficiently in a complex multi-faceted setting
About the Role
Brainstorm digital and grass root strategies to let a billion people know about HelpNow. Your chance to build the 911 of India.
Hack influencer & celeb tie-ups, social media trends and comment strategy.
Tap into Housing societies, Jogging parks, etc. to spread awareness.
Negotiate ads on billboards, bus stops, metro trains et cetera.
Work on off-beat marketing ideas worthy of featuring on mad over marketing.
Drive regular posts on WhatsApp, email and blog posts.
- Execute strategic barter deals and partnerships.
The candidate should have minimum 4 years of experience in:
- Connecting with people of all kinds
- Marketing for a growth stage startup
- Being street smart with a demonstrated history of “hustling"
- Social media activity that unanimously declares you a savage
- Hunger for growth
at Namaste Credit
We are seeking an experienced and results-driven HR Business Partner to align our HR initiatives and functions with business objectives and business needs. Duties for the HR Business Partner will include aligning staff to business objectives, recruiting the right talent, enhancing staff performance, supporting employee development, enhancing recruitment efforts, planning strategic HR initiatives, running orientation and onboarding processes, communicating role expectations, designing succession plans, maintaining staff relations, updating policies and practices, and overseeing wellness and health initiatives. Your experience in human resources management will aid our organization in adding value to overall business objectives, providing HR solutions, resolving personnel grievances, retaining a talented workforce, and ensuring compliance with regulations.