7+ Education & Research Management Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru) | Education & Research Management Job openings in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Apply to 7+ Education & Research Management Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru) on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Education & Research Management Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
2) Fix appointments and conduct Online demo sessions on daily basis including follow up session
3) Understand Customer profile & problems
4) Create the need for Smart Learning and advise student-parent to enrol into SP Robotic Works
courses as solution
5) Handle Objections and Price Negotiation to generate Sales Revenue
6) Learn/ Upgrade ones own Product Knowledge and Sales Skills to achieve and exceed growing Sales
Professionals should have a good fluency in Kannada / Malayalam ( Vocal Skills )
Advising students & parents with concern to different career opportunities post 12th grade & graduation, helping them to overcome the difficulties & dilemma in opting for the preferred career options.
- The overarching duty of a principal is to assist with defining and enforcing policies and guidelines for students, staff, and faculty at the school.
- The role of the principal covers many different areas including leadership, teacher evaluation, and student discipline. Being an effective principal is hard work and is also time-consuming. A good principal is balanced within all his / her roles and works hard to ensure that he / she is doing what he / she feels is best for all constituents involved. Time is a major limiting factor for every principal.
- A principal must become efficient at practices such as prioritizing, scheduling, and organization.
- This involves interaction with inter school employees and administrators. Supporting committees of staff and parent that function to improve the learning and social environment of the school for the students.
Thanks & Regards,
Zonal School Sales Manager
About the role :
At HealthSetGo, we have a team of bright, passionate business development managers, who believe in our company motto that we don't just sell our solutions to our customers, but we sell ourselves: our love of innovation, our empathetic approach to winning and retaining customers, and desire to delight everyone we come in contact with. We want someone to be a part of this team and take HealthSetGo to further greatness.
This exciting role will involve the following responsibilities :
- Take responsibility for Business Development strategy and its execution
- Decide on roll-out strategy, manage process of growing into new markets
- Identify potential business opportunities, size the opportunity to determine its attractiveness and priority, prepare a plan for addressing it, and executing this plan directly
- Work closely with Product, Tech and Ops teams to design leading products with revenue impacts
- Give feedback and insights to how products are viewed by the market, and give input into product management and development prioritization processes
- Manage sales process, systems and pipeline to achieve 'scalable intimacy' and win valuable business swiftly
- Manage account management process and systems to ensure customer loyalty and retention, encourage word-of-mouth advertising, high customer satisfaction, and increase in value for existing accounts
Business Development :
- Actively pursue strategic or large business development opportunities, taking responsibility for winning the business and maximizing its commercial success
- Identify new channels for integrating or distributing our technology, and leading the development and success of those new channels
- Strike deals to maximize monetization potential of the product set, including identifying and prioritizing new opportunities
About you :
Here at HealthSetGo we value dedication, enthusiasm, and a love of innovation. We are disrupting the Healthcare industry, and welcome candidates who want to be a part of this ambitious journey. But it's not just hard work, we definitely appreciate a bit of quirkiness and fun along the way. You have a strong technical background, able to understand the capabilities of our technologies and design high-level solutions for potential customers and partners you will have experience selling education, Edutech, or childcare solutions to Schools or Government you will have experience of sales and account management
- You recognize the role account management can play alongside sales, and can create initiatives and campaigns for retention and engagement alongside new business and marketing initiatives
- You will have a strong understanding of the education, healthcare, and schools space, with a network of contacts you have built up in those circles
- You will be brilliant at spotting new channels for our product and services, and have the confidence and tenacity to reach out and develop those channels to achieve revenue targets
- You will be a natural negotiator, able to get contracts and deals signed with partners and knowing where to push and where to acquiesce, building a relationship alongside winning the deal
- You will love winning deals, and create a culture of vibrancy and success within your department
- You are able to think strategically alongside a passion to turn strategy into results
- You will be charming, personable, and sincere, embodying the HealthSetGo spirit as you interact with the outside world
- You are a natural communicator, not just to your peers but providing insight and updates to the office of the CEO
- You have a sense of humour, are ambitious, and love the thrill and madness of working in a start-up environment.
About HealthSetGo :
HealthSetGo is India's largest healthcare organisation for schools with the mission to nurture the largest network of health promoting schools; hence achieving the vision of a healthy India. Founded by Priya Prakash, HealthSetGo currently operates in over 70+ cities across India with 250,000+ students and parents under its award-winning flagship Health Program HealthSetGo CARE which monitors the healthy growth and health education of students at School. Aligned with the Sustainable Development Goals 3&4, HealthSetGo aims to nurture India's health ecosystem. HealthSetGo has won many awards including Indian Education Award, IDA Award, Healthcare Innovation Award, Cartier Women's Initiative Award with its founder being inducted into the Forbes 30 under 30 Asia 2018 list.