Management Information System (MIS) Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Roles and Responsibilities:
Candidate should have good knowledge of MIS reporting, formulas, pivot table, H and V lookup, visual basic and macros is an added advantage
Proficient with MS Office Applications like Excel, Access, PowerPoint etc
MIS Analyst needs to document reporting requirements to meet business needs.
Participate in business analysis activities to gather required reporting and dashboard requirements. Should have a high level of integrity.
Must be able to perform duties with moderate to low supervision.
Ability to manage multiple priorities, and assess and adjust quickly to changing priorities.
Timeline and accuracy of reports to be maintained all the time.
- Develop deep understanding about the offering and market for technology learning product
- Understand customer segments (technology professionals) and needs/pain areas for them
- Counseling experienced professionals via call, email or video call on which program will be useful to their career progression and suggest the best options
- Managing entire sales life cycle: starting from engaging with the large volume of well-qualified leads till the final conversion i.e. enrollment in the program
- Planning for daily, weekly and monthly targets, updating and maintaining MIS reports
- Bring market & consumer insights to influence product & offering
- 1-3 years of exp in Inside sales/telesales experience in a B2C environment (tech education industry preferred)
- Exposure to technology skills or willing to learn & understand them is key
- Consistent track record of achieving revenue targets ( Monthly / Quarterly)
- Excellent written & spoken english and pitching skills
- Proficient in Excel, Reporting skills
- Hunger to learn & grow everyday
Compensation: Note: Fixed Component: between 4 - 7 LPA (based on the interview performance and slightly negotiable based on prev experience, ctc and interview performance) Variable Component: upto 3 LPA
GlowRoad is building India's most profitable social e-commerce platform where resellers share
the catalog of products through their network on Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram, etc and
convert them to sales. GlowRoad is on a mission to create micro-entrepreneurs (resellers) who can set up their web-store, market their products and track all transactions through its platform.
GlowRoad app has ~15M downloads and 1- million + MAU's.-
GlowRoad has been funded by global VCs like Accel Partners, CDH, KIP and Vertex Ventures and recently raised series C Funding. We are scaling our operations across India.-
GlowRoad is looking for team members passionate about building platforms for next billion
users and reimagining e-commerce for mobile-first users. A great environment, a fun, open,
energetic and creative environment. Approachable leadership, filled with passionate people, Open communication and provides high growth for employees.
● Gather, process/analyze and report business data across departments
● Report key business data/metrics on a regular basis (daily, weekly and monthly
● Structure concise reports to share with management
● Work closely with Senior Analysts to create data pipelines for Analytical
Databases for Category, Operations, Marketing, Support teams.
● Assist Senior Analysts in projects by learning new reporting tools like Power BI
and advanced analytics with R
● Engineering Graduate
● 6- 24 months of Hands on experience with SQL, Excel, Google Spreadsheets
● Experience in creating MIS/Dashboards in Excel/Google Spreadsheets
● Strong in Mathematics
● Ability to take full ownership in terms of timeline and data sanity with respect to
● Basic Verbal and Written English Communication
- Oversee the company's finances, providing leadership and coordination in financial reporting, treasury management accounting, and compliance
- Be a key part of the senior team, working closely with the CEO and senior leadership
- Take responsibility for funding documentation, diligence, and related financial coordination
- Strike alliances with leading banking and financial institutions for financial operations, marketplace operations, and the like
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment (i.e. open office, no separate cubicles, flat travel policies with economy class travel and no five-star stays, a hands-on, do-it-yourself culture, etc) and display a similar entrepreneurial spirit
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and demonstrated leadership abilities
- Entrepreneurial at heart and likes to take ownership
- Excellent analytical skills, motivated, hardworking and self-driven leader
- Should have experience in building and scaling finance teams from scratch
- The leader is expected to be a team player with experience in managing people and projects, a self-starter with a proactive attitude
- The ability to interact with stakeholders internal and external is essential
Specific Prior Experience In
- Financial reporting & statutory compliance:
- Provide daily/weekly/monthly financial and management information reports including budget vs actual
- Responsible for accounting and financial systems, 100% statutory compliance and timely, adequate controls, and accurate bookkeeping
- Ensure legal and licensing compliance with periodic scanning of business models
- Taxation and audits:
- Develop appropriate processes to reduce the tax burden. Monitor compliance with statutory authorities for taxation
- Liaise with external auditors to ensure timely and smooth closure of financials. Smoothly complete statutory and internal audits
Briefly describe Mandatory Skills:
We are looking for a MIS Analyst to participate with other Analysts in the team to convert the data into reports in various forms and thereby provide meaningful insights to the users of the reports and help them in decision making process.
Experience Level – 1-2 yrs. of experience as MIS executive/analyst
· Managing the data including creation, updates, and deletion
· Collecting the data, interpreting, analyzing, and developing the reports and dashboards
· Generating reports from single or multiple systems
· Processing confidential data and information according to the guidelines
· Create visualizations and reports for requested projects in MS Excel and PowerBI platforms
· Develop and update documentation
Skills / Requirements -
· Strong knowledge and experience in Advance MS Excel (MUST HAVE)
· Basic knowledge of reporting tools like Power BI or Tableau
· Basic Knowledge of SQL queries
· Strong mathematical and analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
· Ability to analyze large data set and create meaningful visualization and reports
· Analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude
· Excellent communication
· BSc/ MSc in Computer Science MSc/MCA, Engineering, or relevant field
pair of eyes to our financial reporting and budgeting processes, supporting key decision making
in every function. You will be working to ensure financial compliance to policies. Delivering
financial analysis and reports will also form a significant part of the role.
Must Have Background for this Role:
• 7+ Years of experience
• Chartered Accountant
• Proven experience in finance management.
• Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals
• Auditing experience.
• Compliance oriented.
Required Skills for this Role:
• Managing all finance and accounting operations
• Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and
• Preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statements
• Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
• Research technical accounting issues for compliance
• Monitoring internal controls.
• Overseeing and preparing income statements.
• Participating in budgeting processes.
• Managing financial transactions.
• Streamlining accounting functions and operations.
• Developing plans for financial growth.
• Evaluating and managing risk.
• Coordinating audit processes.
Accounting and Compliances
- Responsible for day to day accounting function of the organization
- Responsible for monthly/ yearly book closing
- Responsible for all statutory compliances including TDS, RBI, MCA etc.
- Ensuring adequate controls are in place
- Managing the payroll process
- Accurately calculating the billing amounts
- Managing the invoicing & collection process
Financial Planning and Analysis
- Responsible for the weekly/monthly MIS Reporting – internal as well as investor reporting
- Analysing the variances from the forecasted numbers
- Managing the Corporate taxes including the tax audit
- Managing in the Indirect taxes including Goods and Service Tax
- Monitoring the day-to-day cash and bank movements to calculate the free cash flows
Roles and Responsibilities
A Store Manager is Responsible for all Sales & Operations of a retail store. Must be familiar with all aspects of retail operations, sales, customer relations & Technology.
- Responsible to meet sales goals.
- Create a customer service-oriented culture in the store.
- Ensure that retail merchandising is appealing to customers.
- Manage all other matters pertaining to store sales and perform additional tasks as required.
- Promote store sales through cold calling, marketing and advertisements.
- Manage inventory and Registers
- Billing & Handover
- Should have a complete knowledge of POS, reports understanding and MIS / willingness to learn.
- Crisp in money management and handover.
- Ensure all petty cash / petty cash vouchers are tallied and approved of.
Desired candidate profile:
- Excellent spoken and written English and Kannada skills.
- Passion for Customer care and sales.
- Good knowledge of Pos.
- Excel skills preferred.
- Immediate availability.
Ensures the Daily/Weekly/Monthly reporting are sent timely
Ensure Accuracy of data reported
Updates and analyzes monthly billing hours reports
Prepares daily status report to keep a check on internal targets
Review the collated data to drive inferences and trends to improve process performance.
Analyzes productivity and inquires into the causes of slippages.
Attends weekly review meetings with clients on various reports.
Customizes reports as required by clients.
Audits all MI prepared by the Executives
Ability to make things with in the TAT and SLA
Ensure data protection for all MI
Ensure controlled access levels for all stakeholders accessing the MI Folder
Hand of experience in advance Excel
passion for building and delivering great software with a strong sense of ownership.
- 4+ years of experience in building web applications using React, Node.js, GraphQL integrations with NoSQL or relational database systems.
- Working experience in building and deployment applications on AWS platform a plus.
- Working experience on docker and microservice a plus.
- Strong experience with Build and Release, Agile processes and Estimation/Planning
- Must have strong debugging and troubleshooting skills, with solid understanding of logging and exception handling.
Responsible for Investor Management
Responsible for Strategic Planning and building KPI’s for Business
Budgeting & forecasting
Responsible for P&L delivery across verticals
MIS preparation and reporting to Board of Directors/ Investors
Setting up Accounting Processes and Building ancillary systems for billing, transaction reconciliation etc
Oversee day to day accounting & compliances
Financial Planning, Reporting and supporting senior management
Tax Planning and optimisation
Building Cost effective systems for Optimisation, Problem solving across verticals
Driving Cost Management Projects (Cross Functional and otherwise)
Driving revenue & profitability
Due diligence of compliance & accounting policies
Working capital and wealth management